Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply U/C
Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2012 8:19 pm
User Image

██████ *I CAN STILL HEAR ▬▬▬▬ ★★ THE ECHOES OF YOUR LAUGHTER❜
                                            ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅ ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                            AND FEEL THE PRESENCE OF YOU IN THE ABANDONED ROOM xxWITH NO ELABORATE WORDS xxEVERYTHING COMES TO A STOP
                                            AND FEEL THE PRESENCE OF YOU IN THE ABANDONED ROOM xxWITH NO ELABORATE WORDS xxEVERYTHING COMES TO A STOP
                                                  x⇣⇣ THESE ﹝FEELINGS﹞ WILL NEVER F A D E . . .pudding

For the fourth time in the last half-hour, the waitress gave a funny look over at a man wearing a hooded jacket and a dark medical mask. He had been there long enough and still had not ordered anything. However, the waitress soon thought of other customers who had dropped by the restaurant before and shrugged it off. She had seen worse. Surely this guy wasn't that bad. Perhaps he just had an ugly scar or something like that- why, if she had a scar on her face that makeup couldn't cover, she'd go around like that as well. There were all sorts of people in the world, and as a waitress, she'd seen plenty. Surely this was nothing to worry about.

On the other hand, Kaoru was doing his best to not let his signature red hair escape the confides of his hood. Perhaps it would have been easier had he brought a hat, but it was too late now. It would too suspicious for him to sit down without ordering a thing and then walk right back out again, surely. And when a cold gust of wind hit him in the face from the open door, Kaoru's fate was sealed quite dead indeed; Noel had arrived. And judging from the look on his face and the fists by his side, this was not about to be a friendly visit. Would Kaoru even leave the place without a broken bone or two? He gave a shuddering sigh at Noel's words. How did Akira survive five years of this, he did not know. Then again, Noel hardly acted like this when the dark-haired gang leader was around. Was.

"Look." Kaoru wrung his hands, long fingers tangled together in a mass of worry. Worry for Noel's undoubtedly violently emotional reaction, worry for his safety. But he had to say it, didn't he? "We were supposed to raid the rival gang." His voice dropped to a whisper that easily mingled in with the conversations in the rest of the small diner. His hands slipped from the tabletop into his pockets, idly clenching at the chain there. Right. He had to give it to Noel, didn't he? "But... it didn't turn out the way we wanted it to. T-There was an explosion soon after I got out, and Akira, he--" Kaoru clenched his jaw, visibly uncomfortable, before reaching for the broken chain on which the bloodied dog tag hung. The metal clinked as they hit the table in front of Noel, Kaoru refusing to meet the blonde's eyes. "... I suppose he would have wanted you to have this." Kaoru had never really understood love. Perhaps he never would, so such items held no supreme significance to him.

occ ;; I know right! Grah! A BL novel, lol. But I think
                                    occ ;; that there's a number of flaws with this...
                                    occ ;; a roleplay is fine by me really. = w =
                                    occ ;; orz College apps, right? AP is killing me.

User ImagesdfUser Image
                                    ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ● ●
                                    ▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅▅
                                    ╭AKIRA → *INOE ✖✖

PostPosted: Fri Jul 13, 2012 7:56 am
User Imageeatcan't stop╭the madness spirals can't pause to release ↷ my furious ANGUISH...
eat▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
eatCOULD WE HAVE NEVER MET ❜ COULD WE STILL HAVE ﹝ EVER ﹞ LEFT
eatramendudejust can't returnpdto the way we were beforepdjust can't returnpdto the way we were beforepdjust can't returnpdto the way we were beforepd
eatramendudejust can't returnpdto the way we were beforepdjust can't returnpdto the way we were beforepdjust can't returnpdto the way we were beforepd

Every fiber of his body yelled and screamed with humiliation. Will's emotions were running so high that he had a hard time thinking. Why and how had he let Benjermen take over his thoughts? His smug, the way he had laughed at Will- ugh! At any rate, the teen was now even angrier than ever and was determined to get back at Benjermen as soon as he could. Whenever that was going to be, anyway.... Will did the best he could to cover his face up, but

occ :: LOL OKAY THEN~ XD
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃
puddi WILLIAM MADISON LEVERE ▬▬

puddi O L I V I A

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:54 pm
      User Image

⋱⋱ ⋱⋱CAN'T *HEAR ▬▬▬▬ THE SOUND OF ◠ MY BREATHING
            ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂ ▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
                THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM THIS PARANOID WORLDearlGOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOWearlTHERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM THIS PARANOID WORLDearlGOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOWearl
                THERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM THIS PARANOID WORLDearlGOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOWearlTHERE'S NO ESCAPE FROM THIS PARANOID WORLDearlGOD CAN'T HELP YOU NOWearl

+ + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + + +
                ✱✱12 ▬ ▬ ▬ where were you when our ﹝ ❤ ❤ ❤﹞ were bleeding ;; where were you when it all burned down xxWHERE ARE YOU NOW?
                ✱✱12 ▬ ▬ ▬ where were you when our ﹝ ❤ ❤ ❤﹞ were bleeding ;; where were you when it all burned down xxWHERE ARE YOU NOW?

User Image
                              Alois definitely wasn't having the time of his life. He was much too used to the temperate and warm climate of Tiberoa, and was definitely not used to the temperatures- or the fact that he had to sleep in a castle- a much colder residence, since it was made of stone. He was, as usual, at his post next to the door that led to Liliana's chambers, twiddling his thumbs and biting back his sneezes every now and then, much to the amusement of the other castle guards. Alois was now quite tired of glaring at them for making fun of him while he was obviously suffering, and made a mental note to himself to get back at those stupid guards later. Fine, so he had a damn cold, what was there to possibly laugh about? Scoffing, he crossed his arms and rested back against the freezing castle wall again. Darn it all- if it wasn't for the fact that Liliana's sister got kidnapped or whatever, Liliana wouldn't be here trying to make company with a man that Alois wanted to smash onto the nearest wall for a number of reasons. And if Liliana didn't need to come here, then Alois wouldn't be here leaning against that impossibly cold stone wall and trying not to cough up a storm.

"Sire, are you sure you don't have a cold?" One of the guards asked him, though the man probably already knew the answer. Alois returned the snide question with a slight frown. "Of course not." It was a direct and bland lie, though with the way Alois usually spoke, it was hard to tell how much truth was really behind the reply. "Are you sure, sire? You kept sneezing during last night's dinner course, and I couldn't help noticing how red your nose is..." Alois exhaled rather loudly and muttered a curse under his breath. Why wouldn't these obnoxious guards just leave him alone? He was a knight, for God's sake, not some sort of newbie talking buddy. "Yes, I'm positive. I appreciate your.... concern." With the way Alois emphasized the last word, the true nature of his words were more than questionable. The guards didn't seem to care much for his words, however, and went back to their snickering. 'Bunch of women,' Alois couldn't help thinking to himself. He wondered if they talked this much on a normal day like this if he wasn't there. These guards probably talked as much as those annoying courtiers.

In general, Alois wasn't really enjoying his stay at Indel Castle. His health concerns aside, there was also a different kind of cold in the air when it came to people. With one person in particular, too- Liliana's future husband, Raven. Oh, he was well-mannered and slick like most people who were involved in politics, alright, a trait that annoyed Alois to no end. Not only that, but it was only too obvious to Alois that Liliana was far from happy here herself, too. She had Raven seemed to get along, though, so all Alois was hoping for was to have Raven get her mood up a little bit (as much as Alois doubted the man would be able to do such a thing). He had always felt so utterly uncomfortable when Liliana wasn't feeling quite well. It was the afternoon, and Alois shivered slightly when he thought of night. Oh, no. It was going to be so cold again. What sort of nightmare weather was this?

"There you are!" A familiar voice belonging to an older female woke Alois from his depressing thoughts about the low temperature of his bed once he had to chance to crawl into it at night. Turning around, he saw the familiar face of Desirae, Liliana's maid, followed closely behind by the princess herself. He gave a slight bow in greeting, since he was never too sure of the woman's intentions- one moment she'd be motherly and sweet, and the next she was all over the place. "Something wrong?" As usual, he skipped the formalities and jumped straight in, an action that was probably one of the old maid's pet peeves. "Not exactly, though Liliana was looking for you to accompany her on a walk outside before dinner today." Outside? Outside? Alois was going to be sneezing all over the place with the wind going around like that! A slight spark or irritation appeared in his eyes. ".... very well." Alois said begrudgingly. He didn't mind spending time with Liliana, of course, though spending it while trying not to blow the contents of his nose out wasn't the way he preferred to pass time with her. "Come on, then. Why do you want a walk before dinner, anyhow?" Alois asked Liliana as he walked along (hopefully not too quickly for her to fall behind). "Don't most people take walks after dinner to clear their heads or something?"

occ ;; I POSTED. THIS IS A GODDAMN MIRACLE I TELL YOU.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 6:42 pm
▆▆▆ ★★ 君の知らない →﹝物語﹞
User Image
                                              the story that you do not knowfeels the story that you do not knowfeels the story that you do not knowfeels
                                              the story that you do not knowfeels the story that you do not knowfeels the story that you do not knowfeels

✪﹝original story by﹞→ Pudding Earl

✪﹝inspired by﹞→ 君の知らない物語 by supercell + ancient chinese folklore
                                              ✪﹝thanks to﹞→ tbd
                                              ✪﹝status﹞→ under heavy construction
                                              ✪﹝genres﹞→ romance, drama, fantasy, slice of life

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:13 pm
xxxxxxxx I will rememberxxxxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxour sullied and deeply sinned love

xxxxxxxx If I could rewind timexxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx I would live through that vivid season once more

User Image

xxxxxxIf there is a way
to restore our sullied love xxxxxxxxx
xxxxxThen would like to live through

Our season one more time xxxxxxxxx

| | o c c --  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 30, 2012 9:43 pm
User ImageUser Image

✪﹝全般に﹞→ general
                                                    All guild rules + the Gaia Tos applies. That means no God-modding, auto-hitting, spamming, flaming, or any other bad stuff that makes Pudding want to slam her head onto a wall.

Pudding Earl

Shirtless Reveler

U/C

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas