Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)
Shane's Snickerdoodles Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Nov 25, 2012 1:20 am
"Uchiha. Do you know what the name means, boy?" His eyes blinked, taking a brief moment to process his words as he stared into her black iris'. Before he smoke, he bit his lower lip and narrowed his vision. "A name doesn't mean anything. It's chosen for reasons as simple as the way it sounds rolling off the tongue. A name is what you make it. Through history. Through action. Through blood or gold." Her eyes widened slightly, and her mouth opened to enthusiastically smile. "Shahnz, you've raised him well! My grandson is quite the philosopher!" She clapped her hands, and reached down to pick the small boy up from the ground. The woman's demeanor changed completely to a more enthusiastic one in a matter of seconds. Perhaps that's how being a Shogun was; you were always looking for little things to make you happy, across an entire world of misery, obligation and well... miserable obligations.

They walked to the kitchen where there were no people, just son, father and grandmother. The old woman let Kleine down, and then immediately turned to ask Shahnz a question. "Why are you here, Shahnz? I thought you decided that you didn't want to be a part of the Uchiha Clan? That you preferred the Heiland Clan or whatever? Why do you present yourself to me now?" Kleine looked up and listened, the two of them acknowledging him but essentially ignoring him all the same. Shahnz opened his mouth to speak. "Six months ago, my brother Hanzo passed from this world without a son to inherit his name. He was the older of us -- the heir to the Shogunate. With him gone, I'm the heir, aren't I? Which means I should try to learn and fulfill my obligation. I'm not going to let the world be thrown out of balance because of my own personal feelings on the matter." He looked her in the eyes, and she leaned back and sighed.

"It's a good solution. Better it be my son, over adopting one of those sycophants. Still, you don't even have one half of the training required to lead a nation. It's years of etiquette and irrational refinement just to get through one day without the journalists screaming deposition. You're a great fighter and you would make a great Kage. I just don't see you as a Shogun. Not yet anyway." She moved over to the edge near the cupboards, and sat down in a comfortable chair as she thought into her feelings. Shahnz sat across the room from her, and started to speak. "I've been leading the Heiland Clan for most of my life, it feels like. Ever since dad died, I've been running the shots, mom. I know how hard people are to work with, and how ridiculously entitled they can be. I know how strife feels like and I know how to come to a conclusion even in the face of it. I've lead this group of imposing men and women well and I can do the same with Hi no Kuni. Trust me." He looked at her, though she avoided the sight.

He was her only son, she had no choice but to pick him. She just feared for what might happen; the leadership of a man with no connections to Konoha past his childhood years, with dedication to a clan that wasn't Uchiha, and with little experience in the role. He was not a Karnata yet. It would take so many years of molding to make it as such. "Obaa-sama," Kleine called to his grandmother. She looked to him, and smiled slightly. "How did you feel when Hanzo died? I didn't know him much, so I can't say I understand it... but I was sad. I asked God to grant him passage. To save his soul. I hope he listened." He frowned slightly, and she blinked and asked:

"God?" She wasn't sure exactly what he meant. She supposed Shahnz must've inducted him into the Heiland religion, of a singular entity presiding over all. It wasn't Amaterasu, Susano'o, Kagutsuchi, Shinryuu and all the rest -- it was just one. It was a creature of unprecedented power, but surely of non-existence. That was problematic too -- that her line would fall to heretics. She supposed marrying a powerful Heiland perhaps wasn't the ideal decision. Nevertheless, she answered his question. "I felt awfully sad. At the same time however, I was willing to let my tears recede in order to strengthen my nation. If you are to be Shahnz's heir, then you will have to learn when to let your emotions go. A weak Shogun creates a weak country. Okay, Kleine?" He stared at her, and then said nothing, only nodded.

- - -

"It's the peak of your ambition, father," The man said, wielding a sword and stepping over the mangled body of his still-alive, not-yet-dead creator. He sat on his chest, looked him in the bloodied eyes and grinned. "Grandma is on her death bed waiting to watch the stars fade from her eyes. You're set to become Shogun of Konoha, you're the leader of our clan, a sannin of Kusagakure. Do you seek to lead both the Fire Nation and the Grass? Or is that not enough for you? Is it the entire world that you want?" He grabbed his father by the neck, and sighed. "You didn't expect this, did you? You loved me so much. You thought I loved you, even though I never said it. I never lie, father. You know that. It has always been so with me. If you had asked whether or not I planned on killing you, I would've told you the truth -- yes. But you were afraid to doubt me. Afraid to fear me, even. But who else did you have to fear but the one closest to you? It's like what grandma always said. Your closest companions are your greatest enemies. Even me." He raised his sword, about ready to land the finishing blow. His father began to spoke, however, looking up at Kleine.

He coughed some blood, and gripped the grass tightly with all of his remaining strength, the feeling dispelling even only a miniscule amount of his pain. "I always knew it would be you, Kleine. You were the only one who could kill me. I always gave you the benefit of the doubt, even though I noticed as you grew older, when the change struck you -- when you became a monster who only sought to further himself." He reached up, and grabbed the boy's cheek. "A father's love is unconditional. Even now, I still love you. I could kill you if I wanted to. I have the power to do it. But I won't. I want you to live where I couldn't, see the world and stretch your banner from Kusa to the far southern seas. You're my heir, Kleine. Doomed to face the burdens that I could not. People will rely on you. They'll need you. Don't -- don't shut them out. Don't reject them. Lead the Fire Nation." He closed his eyes, and his life signs faded. He was done, Kleine rising from his corpse, covered in blood and with nowhere to go, no path to follow. It was all freedom, now. A wild anarchy that would consume him; he could feel the desires beating in him, aching to be fulfilled, a second heart to serve.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 15, 2012 11:06 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxELEMENTALS
[ I won't back away. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
Some people believe that the elementals created the world; that they used their power over the elements to form the mountains that litter the earth, bring in the sea, and plant the forests that keep us breathing. The elementals themselves can't remember their history, as the memory of the past that they once kept closely to them has been taken. But, texts within their families and libraries speak of a lush, vast continent; a place where they were created. It was not many, but one powerful person who formed the elementals, to protect the continent, his legacy, from the world around it. However, he never once considered that the elementals could be even greater of a threat. Due to an event known as the cataclysm, their entire continent has become a barren wasteland, and they've migrated to other parts of the world, showcasing their extreme proficiency in the elements, their infinite lifespan, and the difficulty of killing them. They have been adopted by many villages as powerful shinobi warriors; undying, loyal servants who would do anything to protect their home.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION

The elementals fight mostly with their main element, which was decided at birth. The continent they came from had many different environments; coasts, forests, mountain ranges, volcanic pits, even areas covered entirely in frost. They were charged with protecting a certain area, and the environment of that area decided what element they'd be born with. A large part of their personality was also decided by their element, although some elementals have managed to grow out of their personality as a youth.

Speaking of youth, many elementals are extremely old. They do not really age, so the lucky or powerful ones can live forever, really. While there are younger generations of elementals, this is a rare thing. Considering Elementals are charged with protecting a single area, they often don't cross paths, and so romance is something scarce. Many of the newer elementals are born from a regular mother, an elemental father, or vice-versa. Some of them simply have the gene passed down from much earlier generations. Nevertheless, they're all extremely long-lived.

Young elementals are surprisingly mellow for their age. They're very disciplined, calm, and well-learned. Very few are 'hormonal' or 'emotional', although elementals do have emotions, just as anyone else does. It's just harder to visibly witness them engage in anger or sadness, or something of the sort. Fire elementals are more likely to get angry often, water elementals can often 'wear their heart in their sleep', meaning they're sort of sad and depressing if you can get it out of them. Wind elementals are quite easily amazed, they're very adventurous and playful. Lightning elementals are aggressive and noisy, and earth elementals are cold and sometimes even barbaric. Many of the younger generations have been born into their elements, but some naturally developed their affinities depending on their personality, and their style of combat. Nevertheless, they all produce extremely hardened, extremely loyal warriors.

xxxxxRULES
• Elementals are extremely loyal to whichever village they protect. While they are still 'human', and thus they can have opinions and feelings towards certain people, these personal feelings and the politics towards a village will not affect their loyalty. They are so loyal, indeed, that they will protect their village against an entire army of invaders, by themselves if need be. However, in very rare cases, they will move. These reasons need to be very legitimate, with Captain/Vice Captain approval in order for it to be passed.
• Contrary to the above rule, it is indeed possible for an elemental to leave their village, but only under an extremely rare circumstance. They can shift their protective desires order to a specific individual instead of a village, which would make them want to follow that person around instead of staying in their home country. However, this is not something that can be changed easily. Sometimes, this protective need can last for their entire lifetime. An elemental may even bond with someone who doesn't like them. They've often even been arrested for stalking and harassment simply because they can't bring it to leave that person alone, for fear of their safety.
• You are a part of a unique, bloodline-only class.
• Your core is your greatest strength, but it can be a fatal weakness.
• No summon, CM, demon/angel

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• You can only control your given element; this means that this is your only element.
• If your core is damaged, you gain a -1 in both speed and strength. After 3 cases of your core being damaged, your core is destroyed. Your core will regenerate damage done out side of battle.
(3 hits of same rank or lower, 2 hits of 1 rank above your own, and 1 hit from any attack 2 ranks higher than you.)

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• Your main (and only element) is much stronger than others; +1 rank in strength, no handsigns
• Damage done to anywhere but your core is nigh-instantly regenerated
• High chakra reserves

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Elemental Body: You can lace your body entirely with your element at almost any time. The rank is a default C (powered to B), but you can expend chakra to increase the rank of the defense. You will look entirely like a physical silhouette of your element; an ice sculpture, a sort of living lava lamp, etc, depending on your element
• Destiny: Depending on your element, your fighting style as well as your mobility will change. All of these abilities are freestyle, and cost no chakra, and are thus like free taijutsu/weapon styles that you can always activate.

FIRE: The Spitfire Dance - A fire elemental can use their insane manipulation over fire to instantly release fire from anywhere on their body. Not only does this make them a sort of vicious melee fighter, but this can increase their mobility. Releasing fire jets can allow you to torpedo through the air (+2 speed), with deadly landings. Similarly, running will leave a blazing trail.

LIGHTNING: Tempest - A lightning elemental's abilities are similar to a fire elemental's, but more precise, and more efficient. They can charge lightning in their legs to engage in colossally long-ranged jumps, catapulting to their desired location (+3 speed). Similarly, they can create lightning from their body, which can quickly shock and paralyze nearby enemies who couldn't see it coming.

EARTH: Terracotta Army - The earth elemental can immediately harden any part of their body (including their core), heavily reducing damage, ignoring pain and preventing injury. This ability can even be used on wounds already inflicted on their core, which will nullify their pain and allow you to fight at full strength even with a broken and dying body. It will also greatly slow the process of your body's death, possibly even saving your life (after fatal injuries to your core), if you can find help. Finally, your manipulation ability is less directly combative, but is more helpful than the others, you could say. You can feel the vibrations of the earth to their precise movements, sensing the actions of targets around you and also the location of things underground. This type of perception may not be useful for airborne targets, but with land targets, it's extremely useful.

WIND: The Windmill - This sort of movement allows you to feel air vibrations, the opposite of the Terracotta's earth vibrations. This technically means that anything above ground can be precisely felt by you, which makes it slightly more versatile than the Terracotta. Wind elementals are the absolute best at evasion; they can dodge almost everything coming at them, especially with a well-placed assassin's rush or two. Their wind element mobility skills are all increased in power (therefore speed) and precision.

WATER: The Unstoppable - This type of manipulation is extremely versatile, and infinitely potent. They can pull water from the air moisture around them, creating waves from what could only be considered a drop. They can also harden the water up to corundum level of hardness, meaning improvised defenses can come at a whim. While this may not hold well against high-powered jutsu, massive amounts of it at once can easily secure a dodge. Similarly, they can slightly feel movements within the air moisture around, which is basically everywhere, even underground. However, this perception is far less sensitive than the Terracotta and Windmill.

• Elementals don't channel their chakra from the 'points' that other humans do. They channel it directly from their core. As such, techniques like the byakugan users have that target these points would be null and void on an elemental.
• The elemental regenerates 5% of their chakra (boosts excluded) every post, up until they have 50% chakra (boosts included).
• The elemental's core is constantly shrouded by their chosen element, forming an armor of sorts against in coming attacks. The shroud itself is equal in strength to 1 rank less than the user. The shroud can regenerate most damage to itself at no cost, however If the shroud is somehow reduced to less than 25% of its original size, the elemental must use their rank's worth of chakra each post to 'rebuild' it. This rebuilding takes 3 posts if the user keeps moving, or 1 if the user remains completely still during the process.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

Jutsu Here Rank Here
Description here

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Ponies.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• Must be a part of the 'elemental' class
• Only one element
• No summon, demon/angel, cursemark

Elemental Class
Class Name: Elemental
Class Description: Due to their unique body make up, as well as their own on look on combat, the elementals utilize their own class of combat.
Strength: Strengthened elemental techniques, Massive chakra reserves
Weakness: Limited to a single element, easy to counter.
Bonuses:
+30% Chakra.
Jutsu of their element are 1 rank stronger (this is the same bonus as the bloodline bonus; it's not an additional +1), and cost 75% of their normal cost.
Limitations:
1 Element.
Physical elementals can learn 1 taijutsu or weapon style (Water, earth, Lava, Ice, Sand etc)
Imaterial elementals can learn up to 10 genjutsu (Fire, Lightning, Wind, Storm, etc)
Stats Strength/Speed
G = 2/3 (+2/+3)
C = 3/4 (+2/+3)
J = 4/5 (+2/+3)
S = 5/6 (+2/+3)
K = 6/7 (+2/+3)

ENDLESS POWER
This is only learned at Jounin. This is called 'endless power' because it can be done constantly, once per post. Focusing your core into a ball of elemental chakra, usually between your palms, you can harness the absolute control over your element to completely eliminate air friction. You've become so well-attuned in your element that you can almost instantly transport a jutsu to a different location, almost as if you were using natural lightning. The technique is increased in spread and size as well, and each of these techniques will implode when they reach their destination, releasing a powerful explosion. You must be realistic with what you transport. There's no way a kirin-sized lightning beam would be able to instantly transport to the enemy, nor would a mountain-sized earth blast. Generally, these techniques will be fairly small and compact. Regardless, this technique is obviously very potent, as it essentially means unleashing a miniature Kirin of any element, and quite often.

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head: HEAD HERE

[ Created by: TheWingsoftheGods, revamped by Shane ]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Dec 16, 2012 5:09 pm
User Image

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX / c r o s s b o w s t y l e

On the most horrific of nights, legends are born. There is no such thing as a hero who has not met with the palms of Death; all of those soldiers, and authors, and leaders... they've all encountered the end of life in some way. Authors fantasize the death and life of their subjects; they want to imagine the challenges of life, redone, as the perspective of their character.

In an old tale that called itself real, there was a man who lived alone. In the forest where he dwelled, he always heard and understood the call of nature. He communed with nature. It was connected to his soul on a spiritual level. This man was a Sage. He was the original Sage, before the time of the Sage of Six paths. This was so long ago, that it can't even be disproved. Only spoken of to your children before their lack of energy sends them off to sleep.

In his forest, he was surrounded by the wildlife, the natural world that loved him. The creatures around him were as brothers and sisters to his almost maniacal mind; his obsession with their happiness was the only fuel to his own. He was selfless, because that was the only way he could live. He was born for that life. The man himself was immortal. Many people believe that he was the first Dragconic, but that is impossible to tell. Whether the first or not, he was one of them. It was the reason that he, as a human, could connect to nature the way he did.

He was the man who set up the platform for the connection between humans and animals for the rest of time to come. The reason summons and summoners can co-exist in kindness and prosperity. He was a legendary man whose lessons can be looked to for the essence of compassion to those less fortunate. However, he was not compassionate towards humans.

There came a time when, in his immortal life, humans had expanded as far as his forest was, deep on the corner of the earth. These humans invaded his forest, murdered his companions. The animals; his friends. They died day by day, but he didn't know what to do. He didn't know violence. He only knew peace in his whole life. His view of nature was only coexistence. There was nothing else. However, deep in the confines of his mind, he knew what he really was. He was a dragon who lived as a human because it was the form that he found beautiful. It wasn't his nature. He had to consider the humans as less than his animal companions; the animals were the ones who needed protecting. He couldn't watch as they were slaughtered mercilessly without ending. A surplus of food for the humans, but death to the forest.

He knew of the power deep inside of him; Dragconic were shapeshifters. Anything he bit, he could turn. As long as it was a living creature, then it could be made into one of his kind. This was the act that created the spread of the race. He turned all of the animals into his forest into Dragconic, and they were filled with power unlike they had ever known. Their intelligence expanded past their simple awareness and they knew things, now, they couldn't put aside. They were corrupted with this ascension. The animals in the forest found the humans to be beautiful, and they shifted into that form. They made peace with the humans. Discussed terms with them. Even bred with them and spread their race to the expanses of the nation.

But the original Dragconic, known as Adniel... he never got over what happened. All of the animals in his forest left him. The humans stole them away. After all he did for them, they didn't even say goodbye. They just disappeared. He felt lonely and sad, and he knew that the new dragons would only spread terror across the earth; they would victimize the other animals, and bring terror to the lands. Out of sheer anger and jealousy, he started to hunt them. It was easy at first; they were not nearly as powerful as he was. And they didn't expect him coming. But eventually, they caught on. They knew someone or something was trying to destroy their species.

Its own patron. The creator of the species. The three dragconic leaders used the bones of their own wings to create a terrible weapon known as Terra Brunswick. And this weapon was said to have been triggered by the hands of all three dragconic leaders, the force increasing and the arrow rising out from the bow shattering the matter it passed.

NOTE: Stage costs are only required if you want the stat boost from the stage. Everything else is independent of the stage, once you've met that mark.

EXTRA NOTE: All Crossbows are made out of dragon bones. This makes them extremely difficult to damage, and almost impossible to destroy. However, humans can only process controlling one dragon bow at a time with their chakra, so wielders of this style can only use one crossbow at a time.
The effects of the fourth stage in general, however (excluding the jutsu), require the style's chakra consumption.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>>STAGE ONE -- FREE TO (Stat boosts : +1 str/0spd)
The basis of the style was the three arrows loaded into different launch-points. The bow essentially launches by using magnetic force, triggered by pressing the buttons on the handle of the crossbow. There are four buttons; the first three launch arrows from either of the three points, and the fourth launches all three arrows at once. It's easy to press the buttons accurately even during heavy combat, because they're on the other side of the handle, where your fingers grip the bow. It's simple enough to just press down on your fingers. The arrows, at this point, move only as quickly as you'd expect from arrows. Although they are accurate, they're not nearly on the level they rise to from a honed practice in the style.
Reloading the bow is not necessary; this weapon style is very tied in with jutsu and chakra. After the three arrows on your bow have been fired, new ones will quickly form back in place. However, you may only fire three arrows per post unless otherwise stated.

XXXSTAGE ONE JUTSU
BACK TO BOWING Genin
This technique infuses your next shot with a powerful, blunt force. The arrow will weigh down massively whatever it hits, meant to compete with physical weapons by disarming the opponent, or to knock the enemy down with its pure strength.

THREE WINGS Genin
Using pure chakra, and by releasing it into an arrow launched (primarily at the ground), you can either make yourself rise up or knock the enemy away. It possesses a gale of force, essentially pushing anything away from the path of the arrow. This is mostly used for evasion/lifting; it'll launch you up about fifteen feet into the air. If you shoot it in front of you, it'll launch you about fifteen feet back.

THE ACID FLASK 3 chakra per post
The tip of the arrows, infused with chakra, will explode upon impact with a physical object, blasting acid across a one foot radius. This acid is likely not fatal, but it will inflict severe burns on any flesh it touches, and could easily dissolve base (leather, fabric) shinobi equipment. The user of this technique isn't affected by the acid.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>>STAGE TWO -- FLY LIKE (Stat boosts: +1str/+1spd)
Covering your legs, there are thorns. This style is very connected to nature, and as its user, so are you. The thorns do not pierce into your flesh; even if they were to do so, it wouldn't affect you. These thorns have rooted into the earth and risen out from it to give you its power. They bring life to your legs, and even span to your arms, increasing your movement, and your aim. The thorns reach into the body of the bow, and hold it steady. In this stage, the thorns will hold the bow in place, wherever it was, so you can let go of it to make handseals, or whatever else you plan to do. This display of nature shows that this style is tied in with life. These thorns are living. They want to serve you, their master. Ironically, although this was the style practiced by his offspring who killed him, this style was only made possible through Adniel's connection to nature.
The speed of your arrows has increased significantly, now hard to catch on to. The shots are also significantly stronger; they scale off of your strength, and high strength equals shots easily capable of puncturing steel, and with proper aim, puncturing even harder metals.

XXXSTAGE TWO JUTSU
ORION Chuunin
With the power of your energy, you unleash a bright and burning arrow from your bow. When it meets impact with a target, the tip explodes into a mass of oil, causing a mass of devastation to the area around it. The user of this technique is not affected by the explosion or any of the technique itself. After the initial explosion, there is a second, in which a bright golden globe that looks almost identical to the sun spreads outwards and burns what it touches.

THE PHANTOM DRAGON Chuunin
There is only one thing special about this arrow. That special thing is that it ignores non-human objects. It will literally go through everything that isn't a part of the human body. Trees, shields, armor. It's a deadly ability, especially within close range. And against the unknowing. However, the strength of the shot is not increased by this, so it may not end up fatal; it most likely won't unless you can puncture an organ, at which point the force is deadly enough as to rip the organ apart.

EVOLUTION Chuunin
Most people wouldn't consider it plausible in the chain of evolution for an arrow to become a dragon, and it's not plausible, or possible. However, this shot fired will quickly shift into the silver, ethereal form of a dragon. Although it is only a specter, it has great physical power. The dragon arrow moves at immense speed, and enemies lashed by it will most likely have broken bones. It will keep moving to its designated location even if it hits something, meaning it often forces enemies into corners and obstructions, as well. The movement of the dragon can be controlled, although not that intelligently. It's controlled simply by refocusing your chakra. The dragon can be mounted by the user before it launches as a method to get to a destination quickly, or to close the gap to a foe.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>>STAGE THREE -- THE BIRDS (Stat boosts: +1str/+2spd)
You no longer have to suffer the effort it takes to press the trigger. The bow, its form, and even the thorn vines spanning your skin have evolved. The bow is now strapped onto your arm, with no trigger. It sits above your wrist, trailing behind the top of your fist. The shots are controlled by your will; your chakra speaks for you, and tells the bow when to fire its bolts, and where to fire them, though it must be in a direction your fist is facing. The arrows are unleashed quite quickly, and their speed of movement is beyond what most eyes can follow. They run across like shooting stars. The arrows are laced with a bright blue light; they possess a power. This power lets them pierce the most sturdy of metals with ease. They can barb their way through the human body ruthlessly. The vines around your body have transformed into straps, covering your arms, your legs. They give you a greater freedom of movement; they bestow power into your body. This power flows through your veins. It relaxes you. It makes you feel like you're in control of all of the energy surrounding you. This was the feeling that Adniel lived with. A connection to nature. Some believe that this style was gifted by the Gods to enlighten its wielders. That may be true, or it may not be. Either way, it possesses a great power, in this stage... this power has been awakened.

XXXSTAGE THREE JUTSU
THE BODY OF THE DRAGON Jounin, lasts up to 2 posts
Instilling a powerful force of energy into your bolt, but not allowing it to leave its quiver, you use this arrow to guide your body around the field at immense speed; although it's not instant, it is very hard to catch up with. The arrow creates a massive red and teal shield of energy in front of your body that bulldozes through objects with unwavering strength. Humans hit by this "shield" are likely to have their entire body damaged to the point of bone fracturing, et cetera, if not worse. This will take small pauses in movements whenever they want to change their direction, but the only way to actually stop it before its time limit has ended is to destroy the shield.

THE BLACK HORIZON Jounin
After unleashing this arrow from your bow, and either after it first meets impact or flies for at least two seconds, it will begin to draw everything within 20 feet around it (discluding you) into its center. It distorts the energy around it, its powerful wave of chakra making it a center of surrounding gravity. This effect will last for a few moments after it has started. Once caught in its gravity field, you'll be unable to move until the effect has ended.

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX>>STAGE FOUR -- IN THE SKY (+2str/+2spd)
The bolts from this bow are meant to try and rival lightning. Although it didn't quite meet the mark, the shots fired move like bullets. Speed unfathomed by the limited human perception. Only those with perception far beyond normal can contest against this most deadly and illusive of styles. The straps around your body radiate energy; this energy gives you the ability to glide relative distances in the air, at a quick speed. The strength, the pierce and the force of each shot has increased; arrows are likely to kill their target outright, if not leave them to a horrible and painful agony. The most powerful part of this stage, though, is its techniques.

XXXSTAGE FOUR JUTSU
THE FALLING FLEET S
After firing a golden arrow into the sky, there is a pause. Quickly followed by the sound of thousands of marching warriors; an over-exaggerated effect made by the roaring energy. Just moments later, thousands of arrows fly down from the sky with a speed most people can't translate. This will cover hundreds of yards around and rain death upon the land. Although this was always primarily used in wars, and with consistently efficient results, results just as efficient can be found between two shinobi. The one who used the technique will not be touched by the arrows; they will avoid proximity from this special person.

THE KISS OF AN ANGEL S
Okay, this is pretty much the complete opposite of what it's named. Basically, one of your designated bolts will unleash a massive torrent of flame that goes on for about a hundred feet, and possesses tremendous width. This arrow can be kept in its quiver, or unleashed. Either way, surprisingly, it's actually meant for defensive purposes; a massive shield of flame covering the entire area in front of you. At the end of this flame's duration, a bright and blinding flash is unleashed, and if the enemy witnesses this, they should be unable to see anything for almost a full minute.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 1:44 pm
User Image

THE BEES
Summon Information
The Standard bee used by the Kamizurui clan, its stinger is loaded with an exceptionally lethal poison, and it can be made to carry exploding tags to inflict massive damage on an enemy. Another common tactic is to have them attack in large numbers, along with fake bees made from honey, to confuse enemies.

XXXXXXXXXXX▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄ ▄

Chuunin-Level Techniques
xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Jounin-Level Techniques

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Sannin-Level Techniques

xxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
《 The Elegant Ben 《
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

-- Summon Description --

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
《 The Toxic Maya 《
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

-- Summon Description --

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
《 The Black Terror 《
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

-- Summon Description --

xxxxxxxxxUser Image
《 The Queen Camilla 《
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx
xxxxxx

-- Summon Description --

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

Summoning Tattoo

Sage Mode:

The Strengths and Weaknesses of the --

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Notes on the summon

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

xxxxxx

Summoners
xxxxxxLeader •
Member •
Member •
Member •
© Summon revamped by The Food Chain.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Dec 18, 2012 2:06 pm
User Image

_______________________◄Data_ Info►

Nᴀᴍᴇ : - - - -
Aɢᴇ : - - - -
Gᴇɴᴅᴇʀ : - - - -
Hᴀɪʀ/Eʏᴇ
x ᴄᴏʟᴏʀ : - - - -
Hᴇɪɢʜᴛ/Wᴇɪɢʜᴛ : - - - -
Sᴇxᴜᴀʟ
x Oʀɪᴇɴᴛᴀᴛɪᴏɴ : - - - -
Nᴀᴛɪᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : - - - -
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴏɴsʜɪᴘ
x Sᴛᴀᴛᴜs : - - - -
Rᴇʟᴀᴛɪᴠᴇs/Fʀɪᴇɴᴅs : - - - -

________________________◄History►

Bɪᴏɢʀᴀᴘʜʏ : - - - -

_______________________◄Personality_ Info►

Pᴇʀsᴏɴᴀʟɪᴛʏ : - - - -

Lɪᴋᴇs :
• . . . .
• . . . .
• . . . .
• . . . .

Dɪsʟɪᴋᴇs :
• . . . .
• . . . .
• . . . .

Sᴛʀᴇɴɢʜᴛs :
• . . . .
• . . . .

Fᴀᴜʟᴛs :
• . . . .
• . . . .

________________________◄Miscellaneous►

Tʜᴇᴍᴇ sᴏɴɢ ᴏʀ ᴡʜᴀᴛᴇᴠᴇʀ ʜᴇʀᴇ ɪғ ᴅᴇsɪʀᴇᴅ- -
Aᴄᴄᴇᴘᴛᴇᴅ Bʏ: - - - -

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 1:13 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image
XXXXXXXXXX;lXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

XXXXXXX вαsιc ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXName: HIDEO, the Masked Monster
XXXXXXXAge: Unknown
XXXXXXXEthnicity: Japanese
XXXXXXXHeight: 5'7"
XXXXXXXWeight: 143 lbs
XXXXXXXPersonality: Insane, Manipulative, Heartless
XXXXXXXSexuality: Omnisexual
XXXXXXXFamily: The Kitsune

XXXXXXXTheme Song: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I8oyd3MnReM
XXXXXXXQuote: "I want to be young forever."
XXXXXXXBackground Info:

XXXXXXXOther Info

XXXXXXX иιиʝα ιиғoямαтιoи

XXXXXXXStrengths: Extremely seductive and manipulative, which in turn gives him great spiritual power over his targets
XXXXXXXWeaknesses: Bad at open combat; prefers to lurk in the shadows and gain the materials for his rituals
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Fears aging and withering away
XXXXXXXVillage: Konoha
XXXXXXXRank: Chuunin
XXXXXXXClass: Genjutsu
XXXXXXXBloodline: The Kitsune
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ The Masked Monster
XXXXXXXClan: Gensou Goshuujin

XXXXXXXChakra Points: 150

XXXXXXXMissions Complete:
XXXXXXXS -
XXXXXXXA -
XXXXXXXB -
XXXXXXXC -
XXXXXXXD -
XXXXXXXE -

XXXXXXXOpponents Defeated:
XXXXXXXBattle Theme:

XXXXXXX ȿκɪʟʟ ιиғoямαтιoи

Quote:
Unknown summons

XXXXXXXJutsu List:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number learned:
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Number to be learned:
XXXXXXXXXNinjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXUnknown
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXa c a d e m y
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXc h u u n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXj o u n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXs a n n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXThe Kitsune
The Love of a Witch
The Trouble We Face
The Pain of a Century
The Materialistic World
The Pins and Needles
The Eve of The Reaper
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n

XXXXXXXXXTaijutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXGenjutsu
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 1
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXXXXXXElement 2
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXg e n i n
XXXXXXXOther Info: (regarding important shinobi info)

Quote:

XXXXXXXStyle: (if you have a certain style of fighting, write it down here)
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ List
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ It
XXXXXXXXXXXX↬ Here

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 4:06 pm
Yasuaki Clan!
安秋

User Image

The Yasuaki clan originally from the land of lightning wasn't all that known for their affinity to lightning. The Family lived in peace for a long long time and only developed ninja arts as a means to peace. The family for an odd reason was only able devolp any special "powers" on the side of the females. Males lacking in this tried to make up for it in brute strength but time after time found themselves inferior to the females of the family.The power of the clan has never been fully awakened by one said person, and only begins to develop in woman at an older age. To sum up the abilities of the clan they are able to greatly increase their strength and speed without the use of much chakra at all. The clan has tapped into Natural energy. Females being more collected in this clan are able to find this mysterious natural energy and draw upon it to strengthen them in so many ways. Of course this energy has
never been able to used in battle so no one knows if it is even effective. The energy must be collected when one is standing still and in a meditative state, which really doesn't sound that effective for battle. With enough work and some complex intelligence one can overcome this.
Another downfall of this is that a clan member can only hold this natural energy together for a limited amount of time and performing strong jutsus while in this form greatly diminish the time left.

Abilities-

There are several ways to draw upon this natural energy for the females in this clan, the first is that they must be sitting (lotus position) In a medative state in order to collect enough energy and store it in them to release them into a sort of "sage mode" The 2nd way being that the user must have a complex understanding of Seals and be able to draw a sealing circle around them which helps to draw in the natural energy this makes it much easier for one to collect the energy.

((all the rules of sage mode apply to this clan so one must draw upon the energy for a certain amount of time and then they may be in "sage mode" for twice the amount of time collected. so for example if one meditates for 2 posts they can be in sage mode for 4 posts.))

Female members are able to greatly increase their physical strength and speed by drawing upon natural energy around them.

Female members are able to perform clan jutsu's that can only be done while in this natural energy mode.

Male members are able to gain immense physical strength, but unable to draw upon the natural energy

Taijutsu technique:

秋風 shuukaze - autumn wind

The autumn wind style is much like Hyuuga clans gentle fist yet doesnt use pinpoint chakra accuracy. Instead the user once drawing upon the natural energy around them is able to add wind to any of their
attacks. The movement of the wind along with the flowing motions of the user create some very interesting effects. The user if skilled enough can create mild close range tornadoes. Mostly this taijutsu technique or style involves many open palmed strikes, elbow strikes and knee strikes
and flowing kicks. The user's greatest ability is that they can add wind to their attacks making them have a slight ability to cut during their strikes not only smash with the general impact that taijutsu involves.

Jutsus:

安風変化yasu kaze henka-calm wind change

This is the basic jutsu of the clan in which they change their form. The appearance change is only a slight change but their physical properties have changed drastically. The user's body is five times stronger than normal in this mode and can really wreck havoc. This increase in strength also accounts for the increase in speed since a persons legs can generate more power.

User Image
(Lvl1-rank:B)only about 5 clan jutsu's can be used before the mode is
released. The Jutsus that can be used in lvl 1 mode are Kaze Majiru, True wind and Strike wind elbow.A weird marking is formed around the users eyes as this mode lasts.

User Image
(Lvl2-Rank:A)about 8 clan jutsu's can be used before the mode is released. A notable change from level 1 and lvl 2 is the markings on a persons body. lvl2 being the more drastic, finally the users true potential
is exposed as they gain a set of eyeballs on the palms of their hands. These eyeballs act as a conduit to collect natural energy. The user however goes blind in this stage and can only see from the eyeballs located in their palms. All clan jutsu's can be used in this form.

真風shinkaze- True wind

Once the natural energy has been collected it can be released into the form of a jutsu which requires the wind element. The user makes a 2 handsigns and during their flowing motions of their taijutsu they release the wind from either their palm, foot, elbow or knee. Thus a massive surge of wind and natural energy is forced in one direction which has an incredible cutting power, anything caught in this wind (items, leaves, blades of grass, rocks, etc.) Will be coated in natural energy which will
gather the sharp wind chakra and turn any item into a blade however dull it may be.

風交じる Kaze Majiru - to be mixed with the wind

This ability lasts only a short while and never has been truly unlocked by any member. Only when in the changed mode can a clan member use this jutsu. They need only to make one handsign and their body for a very short duration becomes like wind (2 posts max) Anything can pass through them such as kunai, fists, some jutsu. The downfall of this jutsu is fire.

打撃風ひじ Dageki kaze hiji- Strike wind Elbow

This is more of a Taijutsu technique however it still counts as a jutsu since the user must perform handsigns. While in their flowing taijutsu mode the user makes certain handsigns and focuses the natural energy to their elbow. This natural energy forms a blade that extends the eblows reach into a potentially deadly weapon. the blade on impact (that is if stabbed into an opponent) will smash and cause havock to the oponents chakra system.Not only that the smashing of the blade will cause the users real elbow to smash down on the puncture wound.

LVl2 Jutsu- 風目 The eye of wind

forcing ones palm out in the flowing taijutsu, a handsign can be made one handed to complete this jutsu, as the palm is forced towards the opponent the eye collects much natural energy and fires off a strong beam of wind in the shape of the eye. this eye can pierce through flesh easily and even cute perfect eye shaped holes in trees The downfall of this jutsu is that it can't be used in succession it must cool down for at least 2 minutes (2 posts)

lvl2 Jutsu- 安就航気マリ Yasushuujou kimari- Calm condensed energy ball

The user makes a series of handsigns and ends with their palms up and their arms out to their sides. When the arms are extended outwards the eyes in the palms of their hands start collecting massive amounts of natural energy the user once collected enough forms their hands in a circular motion and created a shere of energy an empheral eye can be seen in the center of this ball once chucked at the enemy the user can control the energy ball's movements by simple hand gestures, however the user must stand still for this period of time. upon impact the ball will cut an enemy multiple times causing much damage and usually sending the opponent flying backwards.cool down 2 minutes (2 posts)

Lvl2 Jutsu- 脈拍腕法myahku udehou- Pulse arm cannon

The user starts making handsigns the normal way then with their dominant arm they whip back into punching position only with an open palm, and they start making one handed handsigns with that arm. Once the handsigns are completed a freakish thing start happening to any one viewing. the users arm begins pulsating, buldging and contracting as if
something is living inside them. However it is much more complicated than that. In reality the user is collecting natural energy in outrageous amounts and collecting it in the arm, mainly storing it in their shoulder. once enough energy has been collected the user thrusts their palm towards the enemy and can either fire off 3 blasts of energy, which look sort of like spheres. These spheres has an outside coating of wind which cuts the enemy and pure energy center which explodes on contact this energy is in the form of light which gets rid of any shadows in the area and causes major burning to anything it touches.The 2nd option of this jutsu is to let out all the energy at once into a beam. this beam has the same characteristics of the spheres however it pulsates as energy runs through it the user can control the beams direction to a certain extent (1 extra post) since the beam last so long the user can adjust their arms direction slightly to try to hit their target. This jutsu is extremely tiring and hard on the body. Sometimes to gather energy faster a user will take some of their own chakra.

General Weaknesses of clan:
Fire Jutsu.
Genjutsu.
Can only stay in the changed form for so long.
Gathering energy.
Cool down times and fast opponents
Inability to use Earth Jutsu while using clan moves.
being a male (and being in the clan)
Demonic (tailed demons) chakra.

PostPosted: Fri Jan 04, 2013 7:06 pm

GYUKI ▌ hachibi ❽ tailed beastxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

User Image

xxxxxxxxxx: ⊃

xxxxx

x
In some myths, the Ushi-Oni is sea creature commonly seen with an ox head and the body of another multi-limbed creature. The Hachibi appears based on this creature. The Cephalopod (class including squid and octopi) is an animal seen throughout the oceans and stories of giant sea creatures have been seen in Japan and throughout many cultures. In other non-Japanese myths, the Kraken is a giant squid capable of terrorizing large ships. The mysterious giant squid itself was finally seen in its natural habitat only recently by researchers.

x
The Hachibi is large and powerful. It is an overconfident ox, which will lend it's power to its jinchuuriki only if he finds it worthy of its time. Taking the form of an Ox Cephalopod, Gyuki is known for having a rather dark purplish aura that surrounds him. Most believe it is due to the darkness he infuses with his and his hosts jutsus. He is around the size of Kyuubi.

x

Stage 0 - This is a stage of the Hachibi's power that few know about. The host's skin darkens slightly, and dark circles form around their eyes. When accessing the 0 stage, the host also gains the ability to use their hands, arms, legs, and feel like suction cups at will, latching on to people and weapons alike. The host is also enveloped with a pale, sickly purple chakra, and their speed stat is increased by +1.

Stage 1 - Upon first activating Gyuki's power, the host will be overcome with a dark chakra cloak. It is a sickly, pale purple in hue--similar to the chakra cloak that the Kyuubi host experiences at one tail. Two horns will form atop the host's head, and the tails of the demon will begin to take shape. At this point, if the host doesn't know how to control the power of their demon, they will go on a rampage. The only remaining trace of sanity is that they can still tell friend from foe. When this stage is active, the host gets a +2 boost to strength. When this stage is mastered, the host experiences full control.

Stage 2 - After reaching the fifth tail, the Hachibi host enters stage two. They are overcome with a pulsating black and red skin, similar to what the Kyuubi's fourth tail has. Their boost increases; +3 to the strength stat. When in this form, the host's gains the ability to jump incredible distances, as shown in Killerbee's fight against Sasuke. At this rank, the ability to use Homicide Blast is unlocked. Like in the first stage, if the host hasn't mastered the stage, they lose control of themselves. The difference here is that they cannot tell friend from foe. As always, when the stage is mastered, they experience full control.

Stage 3 - Upon the final stage, the host has two options. If the host reaches this stage before they've fully mastered control over their demon, they will die. The Hachibi will take complete form--and complete control--over their body, killing them instantly and going on a rampage.

If this stage is mastered, the host and Gyuuki have come to an understanding. At that point, the host can turn into the Hachibi at will, gaining a staggering +4 to their strength stat. Their fists are strong enough to knock away the reckless charges of the Gobi, and they can also use the fearsome Bijuudama. The Hachibi's stage 3 can withstand one SS-ranked technique before the Hachibi must return into the host's body and recover for seven posts.

↷ fighting style
Straightforward and one-track-minded, rushes forward until it hits something or runs out of steam over a long period of deceleration. Rams with horns and tosses foes upward, can then wraps foes with suction tails and berates them. Tends to be reckless, but rightfully so; its attacks are made in berserk rampages, and even if hit it continues forward, always moving in a straight line without stopping unless it hits.

x

Gloves of Hachibi
Rank ll B - ranked
Gloves of Darkness appear around the users fists. These gloves add damage to physical attacks, as well as can shoot out and attack an opponent long range also.

Tentacle Wrap
Rank ll B
Long Tentacles Form around the users arms. These tentacles have large suction cups on them, so anything they touch will attach to them. These can be extended from the arm to stick or wrap around opponents to cause damage.

Horns of the Ox
Rank ll B
Large Horns form onto the users head, making them further have the appearance of an ox. These horns are very wide and strong. The user rushes at the opponent head first, and if they collide directly or indirectly with the enemy; will cause massive damage. Has a big chance of missing the target, but if it does hit will do a great amount of damage to the opponent.

Charge of Recklessness
Rank ll A
The user's Body becomes near on rock solid for a few seconds while it charges down its opponent if it hits can cause Serve Damage.

Homicide blast
Rank ll A
The User Opens Wide Before creating handsigns witch Fire's a Beam of concentrated Chakra Shooting at the enemy this blast is hard to hit but causes massive damage.

Genocide Blast
Rank ll S
Can only be used in full demon form and once perday, the Demon charges a beam of concentrated Chakra and darkness which, in turn, has a extremely large damage path very hard to dodge. near impossible at close proximity.

:

• Chakra is very similar to the Kyuubi.

• Deadly strength increase. +4 to Strength.

• Add's the Darkness Element. Jutsus can be made for this element.

•This demon does not have unlimited chakra, but close to it. It will beat all demons when it comes to chakra except nine tails.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 7:04 am
User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 05, 2013 11:17 pm
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxPI-SHISHON NO TENSHI
[ angelic, endangered, morbid ]

xxxxxHISTORY
The result of a terrible and failed genetic/spiritual experiment, the Pi-Shishon, also simply known as the PSNT, are what were supposed to be the perfect weapons for the West. After the Rikudo Sennin era, and more relevantly, after the sealing of the angels, the Westerners were left with very little to defend themselves against the more powerful, organized and vast Eastern armies. Rikudo Sennin did not like Westerners due to the actions of Dahka, and therefore did not teach them any ninjutsu. They had to create their own methods of fighting. Although the Westerners were great weapon specialists and puppeteers, their lack of ninjutsu to add to the diversity left them unspectacular on the battlefield.

At this point, they decided to create a more potent weapon than even the jutsu arts: they decided to try and re-create the angels, hundreds of loyal and obedient soldiers with the power of demi-gods. Essentially, every town would have one PSNT, and therefore would be almost completely safe from all but the largest military forces. The main issue after the loss of angelic leadership was really from in their own borders; bandit groups began to form and try to create their own countries and governments, destroying towns and then claiming the rubble as territory. To keep the West unified as one nation instead of broken into many different ones, like in the East, they figured angelic keepers would bring morale, faith and hope back to the people serving under the unified power.

However, this ideology was out of their capability at the time. Although it's true that the Westerners at that time were the best scientists to ever live, and they created the angels in the first place, that was likely due to spiritual intervention by Saemus. Really creating a race of angelic beings was difficult, almost impossible. As much as they tried genetic modification, all they got... well. Bad results. After about fifty years, and with the country divided in half, they succeeded. They created the Pi-Shishon no Tenshi, humans with angelic powers. They knew ninjutsu naturally, at birth. And they were born already adult and fully grown. But their lifespans were very limited. Unknown to their creators, they only lived about twenty years. They were supersoldiers, but quickly went endangered and almost extinct within the next forty years. They rarely ever had children, because they found the idea of love and companionship to be strange. They were just soldiers. Loyal and powerful, but with nothing else. No personality. No love.

To preserve them, the Shishon, usually referred to as just "angels", were brought to re-education facilities with their peers and were taught how to integrate themselves into normal society. This plan went terribly, because when they were educated in matters like sexuality and entertainment, they turned childish and rebellious. They started to go through phases with alcoholic abuse and other physically harmful things. Eventually, it seemed like a large amount of tax money was spent trying to save this failure of a group. At around this time, the Westerners had already learned ninjutsu from the Shishon, and quickly managed to both unify the two nations back to one, as well as fend off the once-superior Eastern armies. The Shishon weren't needed anymore. So less funding went into them. They lost most of their will to live, since they had no purpose as soldiers. They settled back into their rehab facilities and made their own communities out of them, similar to a Native American reserve. They became, for lack of a better word, irrelevant in the ever-changing world.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
People used to think of Shishon as the evolution of humans or as a much superior race of humanity. They're tall, with clear and soft skin, strong and gentle features, with large wings expanding from their back. Many humans want to fly, a dream of theirs. The Shishon can, and use it as their main method of transportation. Although, many of them rarely ever leave their small community.

xxxxxRULES
• The Pi-Shishon no Tenshi are almost totally devoid of personality. None of them desire to leave their community; that's their life, their home. They stick to their own people. The only way you can ever RP a PSNT as a shinobi is if it's an angel host. Only PSNT's who host angels gain back a form of personality, because they naturally inter-mingle between themselves and their sealed brethren. The PSNT are the only bloodline able to host an angel.
• You cannot have a clan.
• Even with an angel inside of them, the PSNT are still extremely loyal. They're soldiers at heart, and nothing else. They have no ambitions of their own. They will serve and never question an order. They would never betray their leadership. It's for this reason that it's a custom for the King of the West to have five PSNT bodyguards.

xxxxxWEAKNESSES
• The PSNT are powered by the souls of the dead. Every month you go without celebrating the Festival of Death, your power dwindles by one speed and one strength. All of this power is regained whenever you celebrate.
• The PSNT actually contain the souls of the dead in a mortal vessel. The reason they die so quickly is because no mortal vessel can contain them for very long without degrading. After playing a Shishon no Tenshi for two years, if they have not yet become an ascended being (the final angel stage) by this time, your vessel will degrade entirely and die. After six months, you'll start to grow black spots on your body, with your pupils going black. After a year, your wings will turn black and will almost look diseased or infected. After a year and a half, your skin will start to look dirty and bruised; your teeth will grow jagged, and your nails will begin to decay.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• The Shishon are physically tough and powerful. Not only can they sustain a great amount of damage to the body (comparable to the taijutsu class physical toughness bonus), but their body is stronger by one rank (+1).
• The Shishon are the best angel hosts. Their angels actually like them, which is saying something. Shishon and their angels get along very well, and are naturally connected by a special chakra. Angelic techniques used by the Shishon are one rank stronger.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
• Strong connection to nature. Their connection to life and death allows them to heal people purely using spiritual power. Not only do their medical techniques cost one rank less in chakra, but they heal their targets more quickly. As well as this, the Shishon no Tenshi possess a little-known power: they can revive the dead.

• Because their connection is both to life and death, the Shishon no Tenshi also have an element known as death magic. They are the only ones in the world able to use Death Magic, and it's a deadly power to contain.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
PSNT's must be angel hosts. If there are no angels open, you can't make a PSNT. This also means you have to apply for the angel before you can apply for the bloodline.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• No sub-element, no clan

xxxxxMEMBERS
Head:

[ Revamped by --The Food Chain-- ]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2013 10:14 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Was there really . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX anything I ever . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX needed to say . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX Was there really . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX anything I ever . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX needed to say . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'm sorryXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbut I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXdon't care
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI'm sorryXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXbut I XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXdon't care

XXXXX
                          XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
                          XXXXUser Image
                          XXXXXXX"I can't imagine..."
                          ______________________________________________________________
                          ___________________{ TEXT TEXT TEXT TEXT }_________________________
                          __________ Text
                          ______________________________________________________________
                          "...being any less indifferent."XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:43 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

EVANDER X H E I L A N D

jinchuuriki.: Shion Uzumaki

chakra/stamina rank.: 1st

strength rank.: 1st

𝔰 𝖙 𝖔 𝖗 ӌ;
As the younger brother of Dahka, Evander was always expected to be a prodigy. Fortunately, he always fulfilled these expectations. He was an unparallelled genius, a master flirt, an expert with a blade. The second he was even of age he was already defeating war-hardened Generals in playful duels and... screwing around with the royalty of the West. Van was the son that the Heiland's found themselves worried over. At the same time, everyone around him respected and feared him, and he was constantly met with invitations to parties where he'd be requested to wed this daughter and that daughter, sometimes even that son. When he was a full-grown man, his relationship with Dahka improved and they became proper brothers instead of rivals, competing over the love of their parents like hungry dogs to the same steak. Of course, Evander always won the love, which was why he hated it so much when Dahka was chosen as the leader of the research group, when Dahka became the Jyuuha, and he was left in the dust with dead parents, a family to lead, and the Lyssa sisters vying to slit his throat.

𝖕 𝔢 𝖗 𝔰 𝖔 𝔫 𝔞 𝖑 𝔦 𝔱 ӌ;
Evander acts both confused and careless; often questioning his own actions and the actions of others, yet not doing much of anything about these heinous/natural acts. He holds a strong and dormant lust for battle; and when a battle gets intense, he turns feral, to the point where nearly no separation occurs between him and a blood-lusting animal. He is rather wise and likes to share his wisdom; often quickly beginning to care for those to whom he offers his advice. Although he is caring, however, he is very sarcastic and self-absorbed. He's also very sexual and very vain, spending a great amount of time dealing with his appearance.

𝔞 𝖕 𝖕 𝔢 𝔞 𝖗 𝔞 𝔫 𝖈 𝖊;
Black hair and glowing gold eyes; Evander looks much like your average human in nearly all aspects. He wears pretty casual clothing (a jacket, an undershirt, jeans and even a backpack to carry his gear), even in his final stage.
𝖚 𝔫 𝔦 𝔮 𝖚 𝖊 X𝔞 𝔟 𝔦 𝖑 𝔱 𝔦 𝔱 𝖊 𝔰; Misery Manipulation -
Able to control the dark thoughts and events of the world; to control all of the sufferings that has plagued all of animal-kind, god-kind, and most importantly; humanity. Because of this, his manipulation is infinite; and his resources are infinite

personal techniques .:

A World of Misery
Because of the fact that this is still a ninja technique, it is not feasible to be able to infinitely manipulate the "misery" of the environment. Instead, Bishamon feeds from himself and creates it from his own body; an infinite number of black figures that may slice and pierce and travel freely (and quickly) through the field. This is the most necessary of all techniques; but it is not the only method of forcing out misery. Please note that -- like the old Kyuuha's power -- this depends almost entirely on manipulation and doesn't use very much chakra. The misery itself is basically just a collection of razor-sharp blades with practically a mind of its own, though it must be manipulated to a fair degree. Anything that touches the misery (except for Bishamon and ONE PERSON of his choosing -- he may only have one person immune to his misery at any given time, and he may relinquish this immunity at any given time) will be shredded quickly unless it manages to move away. The blades are powerful (compare with steel; also meaning a quick defense of misery would be as strong as a steel defense) and can quickly rip through flesh and bone, though not immediately.

A Specter of Control
If Bishamon manages to get a decent amount of Misery onto the floor, he may insert some of his chakra into that field and from that field he will be able to pulse out more misery. This increases his field of control and hopefully allows him to not have to depend on creating the energy from himself, though that tends to be more useful.

A Time for the Feast
Bishamon's misery manipulation can be formed infinitely into any figure it desires; a crow, a warrior, an elephant. This can be done basically infinitely though it is really just giving the misery a form; it does not increase its combat aptness, just its diversity and the element of un-expectation. Created creatures will only have one eye open and one closed, and that eye will glow blue though it seems to have no real effect. These creatures may swarm -- however -- decreasing the opponent's line of understanding and sight. They are meant to implement a higher degree of field control.

A Falling of Misfortune
This allows Kleine to make synthetic golems by forcing his own energy and solidified misery onto a base. He may use this to create two in stage zero, four four in stage one, six in stage two, and eight in stage three. Because of their chakra usage (double that of the Blood Reapers) they are fairly quick and powerful; though not all that much of a match for a high-ranked shinobi. They are all about six feet tall and fight generally by smashing their opponents down with their "hands". They are fairly hard to destroy if unprepared; best to fight them with ninjutsu rather than maul them with any weak melee attacks (blunt weapons are more useful than sharp).

A Wall of Oppression
The Wall of Oppression is a very powerful black wall; thick and sturdy. It only defends one direction, but it is very large and can easily defend against most frontal attacks. Because of the nature of the Misery, once it's done being used, it can be converted to more Misery. The Misery it is converted to is slightly stronger than the rest because it has been imbued with chakra. If the wall is destroyed -- however -- there is nothing to salvage. The Wall may also be created from any current-standing Misery, it does not have to be created by new energy. However, it will still cost the same amount of chakra to convert old misery to this wall. The wall is more powerful than Rashomon (Rashomon is Jounin ranked), though there is only one (unless decided to create more). The wall has a face imbued on the front; the face of the user, with many black crows sitting atop his/her head. Waiting to feed.

A Crawling of Fleas
By applying Jounin ranked chakra to the field, Bishamon may create a large amount of black bugs that seem to simply crawl around the creations of Misery. The bugs will then begin to search for enemy or ally chakra (chakra will generally be lying around the field once jutsus have been used), and will consume it. Once consuming the chakra energy, they will temporarily transform into razor-sharp, spinning blades that harass the opponents chakra and follow its energy for two posts, flying around at high-speeds and ripping through the opponents defenses at S-rank strength. After the two posts -- however -- the bugs will transform back and will need to feed upon chakra again. They must consume enough chakra for this assault; at least the leftovers of a Jounin ranked technique is necessary. You may also simply feed them Jounin chakra (thus using 40 points -- 20 for creation, 20 for another batch).

A Shadow of my Heart
For SS-rank chakra, Bishamon may create a shadow of Misery behind him with the image of the person he loves the most. That person will be a black figure crawling out from his back with its head slightly resting above his shoulder, and this creature will be able to quickly surround Bishamon's body in a shield of black misery as a last escape. It is basically a facade for a very powerful armor; one that can block most attacks. It may also create a powerful blue shield in front of Bishamon at any moment simply by clasping its hands together in what looks like a form of prayer, and this shield is capable of blocking against all frontal SS-rank attacks, whereas the body armor may not defeat them but halt them; also being destroyed in the process. This technique lasts for five posts before the shadow falls away, and is entirely defensive to the very limit.

s t a g e s .:

Stage Zero (angelic cloak).: - As the host of the final angel they gain a black cloak (a literal cloak, but also with some dark chakra surrounding him/her) but no other appearance differences. This stage fill the user with a small amount of the angels chakra; twenty points.

Stage One.: - The next stage gives the user a sleeveless white shirt and giving him blue, glowing eyes. The next thing is the radius of control extends from 50 feet to 100, and the clothing of the angel makes you slightly more resistant to melee damage in that area. At this point in time, your misery manipulation is still rather bare and short-ranged, but remember that it is still infinite; and because it is still infinite, it is still great for manipulating the field and assuring control.

Stage Two.: – The users control radius is now up to 200 feet, the host also gains a hooded (though the hood is down) black jacket as well as the chakra deepening into a silver-like black. The user now wields a pair of tiger claws along with a powerful set of six wings; the claws and the wings go side by side, the claws aren't used offensively, but provide a way for the user to create offensive and defensive creations at the same time (they can manipulate and control the misery), the wings usually are only able to glide at this stage, and only the host can wield or even hold the claws, the host as a final perk of this stage gains even more chakra (120).

Stage Three.: - The final stage gives the host a black jacket, a white undershirt, and dark blue jeans, with black hair and glowing golden eyes; nine black wings now sprouting from the back. The wings give the same abilities but the users real ability from this stage is to extend the control out to a maximum of 500 feet, the host then adds a addition onto the tiger claws by forming a chain between the two, they are also much larger. When the user throws the tiger claw they may make a single hand sign and 20 feet all around the claw enables further control of the misery. The claws chain is about 30 feet once fully extended but when the user wields it the chains seem to disappear, even though the claws look heavy they are actually weightless to the user. As the final stage is reached the user gains all the angels chakra, as well as fully giving control to the user.

fighting style.:
All range fighter, but prefers mid to long range to be able to get enough misery out for serious damage. Is also able to quickly recover and not take too much damage.

personal rules.:

Misery is converted from the users blood; of which he/she has an infinite amount. It also generally has the same properties as blood; though powered by malice, the angel itself, and natural energy (thus its ability to cut like steel).

The starting radius of the misery control is 50 feet.

The misery is only controlled within a certain radius, and only if it is still connected through the hand.

This effect doesn't transfer to any blood or misery that isn't the users (though the misery of the world in general seems to supply the conversion).

Because of the way the control works, the user is in a perpetual state of sickness.

User is immune to poison and disease, all save for their own sickness. Their blood immediately rejects any harmful foreign material. They can -- however -- still get medical treatment, just like any other. Only harmful things are rejected. (Even if it's "apparently" harmless it can still tell if it really is harmless or not)

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:48 am
[style=width:700px; padding:0px; border:1px solid red; background-color: #000000; margin:auto;]User Image[indent]

[/indent][/style]

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 3:55 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXUser Image

HEINS X HEILAND

jinchuuriki.:

chakra/stamina rank.: 9th

strength rank.: 8th

𝔰 𝖙 𝖔 𝖗 ӌ;
Heins was totally useless. Period. His entire life he just rode on his families coattails and he did absolutely nothing in the researching period. Because of his kingly attitude and his inability to do squat, when the time came to devour the Jyuuha's dying body, the other angels only let him take in a single hand.

𝖕 𝔢 𝖗 𝔰 𝖔 𝔫 𝔞 𝖑 𝔦 𝔱 ӌ;
Heins is one who shows no emotions at all. After the years and years of being a doctor, he had to given up his emotions as a way to cope with lives he failed to save.

𝔞 𝖕 𝖕 𝔢 𝔞 𝖗 𝔞 𝔫 𝖈 𝖊;
An elegant man that is never seen outside of his home without his doctor's coat. His skin is pale and his hair is short and golden while Heins' eyes are a deep shade of green with his iris being purple while his eyeball is black. His body type his tall and skinny while his wing is a gigantic bird looking one that alternates from black or white.
𝖚 𝔫 𝔦 𝔮 𝖚 𝖊 X𝔞 𝔟 𝔦 𝖑 𝔱 𝔦 𝔱 𝖊 𝔰; Healing Aura -
The user is constanly covered in a layer of healing chakra, which will heal anything over time. The healing is most effective when the user is standing still, you may still heal while moving but it will take three times as long.

personal techniques .:

Name: Chakra shirinji [Chakra Syringe]
Description: Much like a perform of the chakra scalpel it has a different effect The chakra syringe can be injected into almost anything (not Metal) but it’s an Injection used to Inject Chakra into the Body of Another but It injects the chakra into the Blood stream which is extremely painful as chakra itself runs along its own lines inside the body. Inside the Blood stream it causes the body to be entered into a frenzy of Pain for 3 posts. The syringe itself is very thin and hardly noticeable.

Name: Runge Suibou (Lung Collapse)
Description: Chakra is Pumped into a visible form into the hands and once the chakra makes contact with an opponent’s chest one of their lungs will cease functioning making it very hard for the ninja to breathe, making the opponent have difficulty in exerting himself due to lack of breath.

Name: Seishou Kai: Douryokukouka(Energy Release: Power Drive)
Description: With the ability to make Chakra interfere with the Circulatory system, The user can order his body to rapidly pump adrenaline into his system by sending a concentrated amount of his own Chakra to the kidneys, causing the brain to hyperactivity with an extra dose of adrenaline. The reception of information is then heightened to an extent that the brain slows down every motion that is happening for a period of time. The body functions faster, and so, chakra travels faster and muscles can contract rapidly - thereby allowing pin point timing in dodging incoming attacks, increased speed and increased power, as mind and body coordination is greatly improved. The technique can be held active for six posts maximum, leave one for the activation. The drawback of the Jutsu is fainting, if the user only has Medium Chakra levels or lower. Higher level shinobi may only experience aching in joints and muscle connections. After using the Jutsu in battle, the user has to stay out of a battle for two days real time and stay in the Hospital for at least 1 day real time, for repairs on muscle tissue and bone tissue have to be made by a local Medic Nin - a Medic other than the user himself/herself. If the user holds this for 7 posts and above, tissues, bone cells and muscle cells alike are destroyed causing a slow but sure death due to the extreme pressure on the body.

Name: Teitai Setsudan (Severe Disconnection)
Description: An S-rank Medical Jutsu that causes several muscles of the body to rupture. The user gathers a huge amount of chakra into his hands and then strikes the opponent, releasing instantly the chakra that will send the opponent flying. At first, the opponent will not be able to feel pain, but, if s/he does so much as to lift a finger, the muscles of the body will begin to rupture causing unbearable pain. Immobilization is soon caused as more muscles rupture as the opponent continues to move.

s t a g e s .:

Stage Zero (angelic cloak).: - The host eyes will turn green with a purple iris, and will somewhat begin to glow. This angel doesn’t show any emotion, and the host will start to drift in and out of emotion because of the angel influence. The host will also have a green and purple colored cloak around them, which covers them from their neck down. They will also get a chakra boast, by allowing them to tap into the angel’s chakra.

Stage One.: - In the next stage the host starts to take on more physical appearances of the angel. The host’s clothes will disappear and be replaced with black dress pants, white boots, and a green shirt with no sleeves. Their hair will start to show a shade of green, and have white gloves. The powers of the angel begin to show to, for the host has the ability heal flesh wounds by just touching them or rapidly destroy cells as well. They will also get a larger chakra boast, by allowing them to tap more into the angel’s chakra

Stage Two.: – In the second stage, the host’s appearance changed even more as there shirt now becomes long sleeve which go all the way to the gloves. The host gets a small wing on their back equal to their number. The wing can’t be used for flight but by plucking feathers they may be used to heal small cuts by lightly rubbing the feather on a wound or the feather may be used as a projectile and can be as potent as a kunai since the feathers can also be filled with destroying chakra. The power of the angel also manifests itself in the form of a weapon. For this angel the weapon is a double sided spear with one end filled with healing chakra, and the other end filled with destroying chakra. Only the host can wield or even hold the spear. They will also get a larger chakra boast, by allowing them to tap more into the angel’s chakra.

Stage Three.: - This is the last stage of this angel is when the host has surely mastered the art of medical based jutsu. The host will turn into the angel himself, the user now dawns a white doctor jacket that heals the user from terrible wounds healing back complete wounds is not out of the question, and nerve damage burns, and large gashes may be healed within a minute. In this new complete form the Angel’s wing grows to full size, but still doesn’t mean they can fly. Because it only 1 wing flying is impossible, but the size of the wing also the host to have an aura 10 feet all around him/her and can heal nearby allies, or be filled with negative chakra which will destroy the cells of the enemy if they stay to long in it. Also as a final show of power is that the host’s weapon now grows to the size of 2 separate spears, one green, one black. The green spears is full of healing chakra, the black one is full of destructive chakra. The spears are connected by chains that allows the host to increase the range of the weapon. The host will now have full access to the angel’s chakra. But holding this form longer then 20 posts will kill the user.

fighting style.: His fighting style is in close when attacking, and far range when recovering. When up close he normally attacked with negitive chakra to destroy cells, but since being so close can also lead to a lot of damage he tends to attack at far range when he needs to heal.

personal rules.:

Has extremly fast healing abilities.

Healing abiliites will olny work when the user is standing or sitting still so when there is a break in battle.

Feathers have healing properties as well those may be burned to make powerful healing salves but those to must be applied while holding still healing will be slowed when under stress.

Healing jutsus are much more effective and can be used much easier.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2013 4:06 am
User Image

xxxxxxxxxxTHE DARK ELVES
[ Pointy ears, black magic. ]

xxxxxHISTORY
The Dark Elves represent night, winter, sorrow. They are said to be, along with the High Elves, the first race of mortals on the earth. In these days before civilization, they were fervent cultists and worshipers of the moon god, Justor. This god represented many things; love, harmony, and the simple pleasures of life. They believed that the moon dictated everything, and that enlightenment flowed through the air at night. This enlightenment was actually magical energy, known as mana. The Dark Elves were to be the first of all mortal races to learn magic, guided by the moon and its light. They later shared their knowledge of magic with their kin, the High Elves, and the two summer and winter races formed the beautiful and eternal Kingdom of Kranila.

The Dark Elves were the scholars and scientists of Kranila, as well as the diplomats and missionaries. They dictated all mental pursuits in the realm, whereas their kin represented all physical pursuits, including handiwork such as crafting, smithing, sailing -- et cetera. The Dark Elves had a royal family, surname Vontor. The High Elves had another family of royals, surname Sontus. They married and had many children to tie their union together, and made the ruling dynasty of Kranila, which lasted for many hundreds of years. It thrived, and quickly became the most powerful of all Kingdoms, stretching farther than anyone else, and wielding the most advanced weaponry and magic. Until suddenly, and for seemingly no reason, Narathos struck. The reaper destroyed their capital city of Kuladhan, now known as Kusana.

No one alive today, not even the elders and shamans of the Elven race, know why Narathos did this. Many assume that their power was just growing too quickly, and so he stopped their progress by force. It is rumored that the Dark Elves know the most powerful magic of all races, and so one can understand why there'd be a target on them.

xxxxxDESCRIPTION
The Dark Elves are practitioners of black magic. Their offensive magic is simply beyond the level of everyone else. While Seers are split into magic, mind-reading and sensory, these Elves focus only on the power of their spells, and thus are impossible to rival.

xxxxxSTRENGTHS
• The Dark Elves have a rank stronger in all magic (including holy/healing magic), making their magic extremely deadly, or highly defensible.
• Dark Elves may master their sub-class, however they may only pick between Cleric, Bard and Necromancer. This increases their range of magic dramatically, and is one of the key points of this bloodline. The Dark Elves are said by scholars to have invented almost all forms of magic we use today, so their options are great.
• The Dark Elves have a 1/2 training post requirement on all skills.

xxxxxWEAKNESS
• Like all Elves, the winter ones have their souls in visible places. While High Elves may have their souls take the form of a small pet that will never go too far from them, the Dark Elves do not display theirs in such obvious places. Common places for a Dark Elves soul; a glove, a necklace, a bracelet, a pouch, a grimoire. If the soul is struck with an attack A-rank or higher, it will be heavily damaged, and you will have to retreat or pass out in 3 posts. If struck with an attack S-rank or higher, directly, the soul will die, and so will you. This is not your only "weak point", the rest of your body is also regularly applicable to damage. This is simply the worst spot for you to be struck.
• As worshipers of the moon and practitioners of black magic, they too are considered unholy creatures, which is a standing curse of their blood. Holy magic used against them will effect them just as it effects vampires/werewolves.
• Pathetically low physical strength.

xxxxxPASSIVE ABILITIES
Dementia
This ability allows them to store a tiny fraction of Justor's magic into their own body. The result is simple and yet very efficient. Not only are their casting times reduced by one post, but their spells are increased in size and range (and speed... slightly). This makes their magic harder to dodge, further solidifying them as the most efficient magic-users. The rate at which size/range are increased = add 1/3 of the base. So, 15 feet in length would become 20 feet in length. Speed is increased by about 1/5th, although this can become overwhelming if you constantly sling spells.

Mania *Can be used at any time
The Dark Elves may project their immediate conscious into the moonlight, and projecting your conscious into very nearby mana allows you to directly connect to Justor's energy. This allows for a wide-range of spells that are not possible with other bloodlines, simply in concept. Furthermore, these spells are all free of energy, as they use the mana nearby, not your own reserves.

These abilities, as listed:
The Dance of Veils By projecting your magical conscious somewhere else, a very quick and easy process, you may warp to that location, similar to a teleport. Upon disappearing, your location is wrapped in a dusk-colored shroud, and re-appearing is animated by a bright white flash. Of course, this is a very useful spell, but it may only be done once every other post. You can only teleport up to twenty feet away. It should be noted that you only project your [magical conscious] here, meaning you don't go blank or lose concentration while using this.

The Bride of Justor In legend, it is told that the very first Dark Elf, Maghlya, was made into a demi-goddess by Justor, brought up to be his bride. This ability conjures her influence in the mana rather than his, allowing for a unique spell. Maghlya will allow you to twist the light around you, making you invisible to the enemy's eyes. Those with good hearing/smell can still sense you, but many people will be unable. Striking, casting or moving too quickly will break this ability. This means all you can really do is walk. It's useful when cornered, as it's a very potent hiding skill. It's also useful when trying to use a surprise attack, although the technique will end the moment you begin the attack. The most common use of Maghlya's shroud is waiting for the cooldown on the Veil (teleportation) to come off, so that you may make distance between you and the target. The Veil will not end the shroud until it has already teleported you.

I am loved This is a legendary ability of the Dark Elves, only spoken of in stories for its heartwarming take on the relationship of Justor, his bride, and their children. If a dark elf is to die, their light fading and their blood running cold, they may call upon their God and hope that he answers. Generate a number between 1-3. If it's two, Justor will personally project his own power into the mana and restore you, a divine intervention only made possible through the love between the elves and their god. If anything other than two, he will not hear you, and you are on your own. This can only be attempted once a month in earth time.

xxxxxTECHNIQUES
Sabotage D; C at master rank
This is the base for the racial-exclusive Dark Elf magic, which is known as debilitation magic. Something to compare it to would be the spell known as 'Slow', in the C-rank category for mages. Sabotage replaces slow (meaning Dark Elves cannot learn Slow). It has the same base effects of Slow (-1 speed, -2 at master), but also tightens up the enemy's muscles, which makes them feel very uncomfortable, and also decreases their precision to a small degree. It lasts for one post longer than Slow (6).

Poison Skin D
Another ability of the Dark Elves is 'Poison Skin'. Like all saboteur spells, it is simply casted upon them via the mana in the air. Poison Skin does not actually poison them, but makes them feel a stinging and even burning sensation (during the second half of the spell's duration) on their skin. It's very distracting, hurting their concentration and their ability to properly process what is going on in battle. This is also recognized as the first 'bluff' spell of the Dark Elves, where they seem to prove to the enemy that they're god-like beings that can kill people at a whim. However, as it is only a bluff, this is untrue. This lasts for six posts.

Hot Handles D
This spell can actually magnify the heat around a weapon, making it extremely painful to wield. This can also apply to a Berserker's gauntlets, but it cannot apply to natural bloodline weapons such as a Reaper's arm. Holding a weapon that this has been applied to for longer than two posts in succession will result in your hands facing first degree burns. Four posts can mean second degree burns, or only three posts if the Dark Elf is at expert rank or higher. Five posts will, no matter what, result in third degree burns. This lasts for six posts.

Cold Feet C
This is a mix of sabotage, a mix of ice magic. Upon casting this, the enemy will find their shoes/feet stuck to the ground, no matter what they do. They can't seem to move. This is actually as simple as freezing the mana around their feet, which prevents them from moving. This technique lasts for one post, two posts at expert or higher, and the enemy simply cannot move their feet during this time. However, they may still use magic and other abilities. An enemy locked by cold feet will have reduced mana surrounding their body, as it's all clumped up around their feet. As such, magic will do one rank less in damage within ten feet of them, which gives them the option to simply hold out by blocking your spells with their own.

Stone Breath C
This is perhaps the most physically agonizing ability of all. Inhaling and exhaling will quite literally feel like swallowing and spitting out blocks of stone, smashing through your throat or crawling over your tongue. It's extremely uncomfortable, and will force the enemy to basically open their mouth as wide as they can, coughing and gagging constantly. The effects of this are obvious; reduced concentration by far, pain, as well as demoralization. This spell is often used against vampires to prevent them from using their fangs, or against cocky people who can't seem to shut their mouth anyway. It lasts for five posts.

The Veil Once More B
An ability created by Empress Maghlya herself, this is probably one of the only defensive abilities of their blood. It can be casted faster than any known defensive spell, and lasts for only one post. It's as simple as being wrapped in the same shroud you use to teleport, but instead this shroud repels attacks of equal rank and weakens the damage of attacks ranking above (obviously, your natural boosts to magic power increase the Veil's power as well). Upon repelling the attack/spell, a smash of kinetic energy pushes outwards for about ten feet, and can possibly break the defenses of the enemy, or stun them for a moment.

The Hand of Justor B
Whether this spell is actually a method of calling upon Justor is unknown. What is known is that it's highly dangerous, easily fatal. By holding your palm out, facing the enemy for a short second or two, you call upon Justor's wrath. A massive 3D triangular prism will launch at them (from your palm) faster than most spells of its rank, and solidify once it's caught them (or their spell) inside. What happens next is pain. More pain than you could ever imagine and ever want to experience. The mana inside of the prism turns visceral, slicing and dicing and gutting at the enemy. It turns into a wild animal, really. There is barely a carcass in the world that would be tough enough to resist the endless slicing of the mana. The prism is about twelve feet tall and ten feet wide, and if it can't wholly eclipse an enemy (if they're larger than it) it will simply solidify the mana inside of it anyway, easily taking out that portion of their body.

Power Leak B
This is a spell that proves the dominance of the Dark Elves versus other mages. You quickly launch a small red laser from your palm, and upon clashing with a spell that doesn't outrank it, it will annihilate the spell and continue on, gaining one rank in power. Depending on the rank of the spell it absorbed, it will slow down. Absorbing E-ranks, for example, will slow it down minimally (barely noticeable), whereas A-ranks for example would decrease its speed by a solid half. The laser explodes whenever the caster wills it to, at B rank a radius of 15 feet and gaining 5 feet for every rank above.

The Good Days Are Gone A
Requires Expert Rank
This is the ultimate saboteur ability, and the last one, as the bloodline from this point on dips purely into offensive black magic. Consider all of the other saboteur spells as like planting a seed. Growing a crop. This spell is the harvest. Every single saboteur spell currently active on the enemy will expire upon using this, but to horrible effect rather than to their benefit. They'll essentially transcend their limits. Stone Breath will make you feel like the stone blocks are traveling down your throat and into your chest, making friction with your heart and your other organs. It's the most agonizingly impossible experience many men could ever face. The Poison Skin will feel like being lit on fire, with oil used to ignite it even further. Sabotage will feel as if your muscles are being sewed to your bones, restricted so tightly you can barely move. Hot Handles will make your weapon handle quite literally feel like lava, and will apply first degree burns in a matter of seconds, second degree burns a few seconds later, and third (if you're dumb enough to keep holding your weapon at this point) after about ten seconds of acquiring second degree. Cold Feet does not have a variation in this skill, and thus is simply omitted from its effect (meaning it won't cancel either). This can only be used once a fight, has a cooldown of half a month, and only lasts for a post, but the sheer trauma is often enough to completely demoralize someone. There have been cases, often, of people developing psychological problems (similar to PTSD) from being the victim of this ability.

The Moon A
Requires Expert Rank
If you can manage to land your palm against the enemy, you can quickly (but not instantly) trigger a very powerful spell. Your body will glow a bright white, an armor that will quickly defend you from harm as you cast this ability. A white sphere will completely cover you, and will latch onto the enemy, directing a beam into their chest. Once they've been caught in this, it's nearly impossible to escape, as it suppresses your ability to move. The beam will grow wider and wider, extracting more of their energy every second. This energy is simply given to Justor, not to the mage. After about two posts of being drained, they will die. Only one post is required to leave you at the verge of going totally unconscious, with very little time before you must simply run away.

The Exalted March S
Requires Master Rank
This ability is quite simple. Calling upon the energy of Empress Maghlya, you launch the thousand blades of the fallen Kuladahn empire at the foe. These white, shining blades fall from the sky and are easily sharp/strong enough to break through almost any physical obstruction, such as a cave or a roof. They're all locked on directly to the enemy, and will fly at the enemy endlessly for two posts. The swords won't even disappear for about three posts after they've landed, and can be used by the Dark Elf and his/her allies, although once they've landed they're no more potent than steel. An enemy trying to grip the swords will face effects similar to Hot Handles, if not worse.

I Can Save Us SS
Requires Master Rank
This is a very ironic spell. It allows the Dark Elf to cancel any spell being used, or even one that's already been used. Yes, it requires SS-rank energy, and therefore is a last resort. The irony is that it essentially only has one point: to either stop Vermillion Drive or Justor's Descent. This ability has only been used once, by Empress Cirstec, to save Kuladhan from Narathos. Although it had already been wiped out, in her last moments, she saved the small remaining number of her people by destroying the Vermillion Drive that was coming forth as a method to assure their complete demise.

Justor Descends SSS
Requires Master Rank
The most powerful spell ever known, even outclassing the likes of Vermillion Drive by a small margin. This uses up so much power that even Justor will have to go to rest after assisting with this spell. After three posts of charging, during which time you may walk and use Mania, but not run, you gather the energy of the moon. Even if the sun is up at the time being, it doesn't matter; you'll literally drag the moon back into the sky, eclipsing the sun. Here is where s**t gets really weird, and obviously divine. The moon will quite literally begin to steam, as if it were being boiled in hot water or something of the like. It will grow whiter, and whiter, almost blindingly bright. Then, moments later, a city-sized ball of energy will descend upon the targeted area and completely annihilate everything within its vicinity. The power behind this spell is so unbelievably potent that the crater left behind will reach several hundred feet down. This spell has never been used in the entirety of history, but it was attempted once, and averted by the human King of Fraxen.

xxxxxADDITIONAL COMMENTS
Bloodline skills do not use up learning restriction slots.
Elves are extremely long-lived. They're considered "young" when they're in their early one-hundreds, middle-aged at around three-hundred, and old when they near around five-hundred. Elves usually live up to six-hundred years. However, they're also not very fertile, and elven women usually don't gain the ability to be fertilized until they're around 150.

xxxxxRESTRICTIONS
• This bloodline is restricted to mages/arcanists only. There is no other class that allows it.
• You cannot be a member of Fraxen. The Dark Elves absolutely ******** despise the Fraxen Empire (and they kinda hate humans in general).

[ Bloodline created by Shane ]

NUR Service Lockers (Character Info Threads & Workshop)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games