The Orochi Steakhouse - Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 4:18 pm
Ice was in his kitchen working up a piece of art for his bride when he heard a knock on the palace doors. Sighing, hoping that whomever it was wouldn't distract him for long, Ice went and answered it. "Yes, what is it?!" He snapped.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 5:45 pm
Kyo smiled " Hello Ice. Lovely weather isn't? I'll cut to the chase...I need a note from you on how you feel about your father. You see i'm trying to wake him from his naive wonderland"

Shingo thought it would be best for him to remind quiet so he wouldn't end up frozen.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:24 pm
Jet, who had snuck into Ice's Frozen Castle, sped to the door, and bowed to Kyo. He said, "Won't you two come in? Ice was just making dinner. I will give you that note you need and then some. I have nothing but scorn form my mother and father who have pretty much left me for dead. I came here and have been living off of frozen treats and goodies for the past 2 years. I hear a lot of juicy tidbits that I am sure the two of you will want to know about."

(I love this RP! I think if we have more young ones who are on Kyo's side would make for a better story. Jet Bogard is the honest to goodness youngest of the Bogard children and not Corrigan, yet Corrigan gets more attention than Jet does. I'll also be playing as myself who is willing to fight to the death for Empress Dee)  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:45 pm
Kyo grinned like that of a Cheshire cat as followed Jet inside the castle"We be delighted to hear what you have say. It would save us the trip of going around and asking question on our fair empress"

Shingo followed along making sure to stay close to Kyo in case any bad happened.  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 6:55 pm
Jet led Kyo and Shingo to a surprisingly warm room surrounded by a nice swimming pool. He offered them a set of lounging chairs to sit on while Jet told them a bunch of information on what was bad about Dee and Terry. He started off by telling them how shortly after his birth he was forgotten. He told them how it was actually Rock that heard him crying and had listened to what he had to say. Then Jet went on and told the two warriors how just because things were good between Kyo and Empress Dee didn't mean they were going to stay that way. He gave the perfect example of what if Dee or Kyo himself got pregnant then what was going to happen. Jet admitted that Planet Hamster did have its good sides like it isn't all bad about guys getting pregnant. He told the pair of fire wielders that Will is a perfect example of how guys getting pregnant isn't a bad thing. It teaches men about responsibility and why not to be as loose as Dee is. Every single one of William's kids have nothing but praise for Will and they help him out whenever possible out of gratitude not because they had to. Whenever one of Will's kids had a problem, Will took the time to listen and try and solve it. Then Jet suggested perhaps it was high time that Dee's other kings knew of this starting with the first on the list. The Ghostbusters. "So, what do you say? Do you two wish to join me on this quest? I have all the information needed to really put mom in her place. Its time she get the hard lesson of what it means to be loyal. We will leave my dad alone for now. After all, he's actually quite innocent in all of this. Just another victim like you are Professor Kusanagi. Um, Shingo...I forget, but are you also on my mom's list of Kings?"  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 7:12 pm
Kyo nodded " Sure. It'll give me more information to give Yagami and Ice time to wrote the note"

Shingo shook his head " No. I'm not one of her kings. I try and avoid the royals here and the ones in the other galaxies." He looked over the notes he had written down in his notebook " could you repeat that last bit?, the part about what would happen Dee or Kyo were to have a kid"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 8:25 pm
"If mom and Kyo ever had a kid, then disaster would surely strike us all. For one thing, mom's DNA adaption makes her one of the toughest royals in all of the history of the universe. She can use Kyo's powers whenever she likes because Kyo's on that list of Kings. Plus, it gave her the ability to use that sacred sword of Kyo's. And here is what is most intriguing, because mom is both wed to Kyo and Iori, she can acquire all three treasures at the same time and harness the power of the Orochi demon. Her heart may be pure, but the power she can hold is unfathomable. If we do not stop her soon, she may become too powerful to stop. So, our first stop will be Seto Kaiba's Kingdom then to locate the Ghostbusters. They are living somewhere in Satellite. I am sure Yusei Fudo will know where they are and while there, we can inform Yusei of what mom is truly up to."

Meanwhile at the Bogard bar, Terry had this really strange feeling that a large storm was coming and this storm may be too difficult for anyone to stop.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 05, 2011 9:14 pm
Shingo said " but technically she'd only have two of the treasure to summon the orochi. Chizuru has the third one and no one knows where she has run off to."

Kyo adding to it" If not the Orochi power, the kid itself would cause trouble for galaxy. remember what happened with Trunks"  

Untouchable Queen Saya
Crew

Cosmic Sex Symbol

29,950 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • The Wolf Within 100

Terrance_Nicolas_Bogard
Crew

Skilled Gaian

6,050 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 06, 2011 1:01 am
"Exactly. A pyrotechnic like Kyo combined with mom's DNA adaptation ability is one dangerous and potent mix. But, there is another way mom can have all three treasures. Remember that Chizuru died as a sacrifice when Rugal made his one and only return. Mai Shiranui had the mirror and that was at Iori's. Then, knowing that it would be safer in mom's lounge, mom has all three. The mirror shield, which Link also has a secondary one in case this one should shatter, the Kusanagi sword, and the pendant/Tenseiga does the trick. Sesshomaru is one of mom's kings, isn't that convenient? And look at this...so is Inuyasha. Mom could have doubles or more of the sacred treasures that allows for that Orochi demon to be locked up. I wouldn't be surprised if in legends of old that the swords originally sealed that demon away in attempts to lock it up forever, but then new treasures were made, just in case something should happen to the two other swords tenseiga and tetseiga. Two new ones. That's why the Kusanagi sword is so important. Its the ultimate key to that whole thing. And where is it now? In the lounge looking pretty across from the bar. Rock sends me pictures every now and then."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:06 pm
Corrigan blinked as he took in what Andy said. Then he said, "Wow! Iori really is strong. He must have really loved Broly to actually mourn. From what I've heard, the Yagami clan is trained not to mourn over deaths because of what the Yagami clan did. I did know that Iori was different than the rest of his family, but..."

Just then a news report came on by empress dee. Dee said, "Attention everyone on Planet Hamster. Be on the look out for Marron. This half human, half Android is on a rampage because she isn't the most popular girl in high school. Her last known whereabouts was heading for Yagami Castle. If you spot her, do not harm her or engage into battle. Instead, bind her in chains and then inform either Krillin of Android 18. Thank you very much for listening. Bye!"

Dee waved and then the usual programming came back on. Corrigan looked to Andy and asked, "Now what do we do? And why would Marron be coming here?"  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 7:49 pm
Bardock suddenly made his way quickly up the stairs to figure out and talk to Iori as to why he was so upset, but when he got up there, Iori was thinking

Bardock looked at Iori and said "What's on your mind, Iori.." "A recent vision of mine told me you had something to say or something for me to do."  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 25, 2011 9:53 pm
Wiping his eyes on the back of his hand, Iori replied, "Yeah, your visions are bang on as always. I need for you to go on some assignments for me. First, go see empress dee. I need to find out some secrets she's obviously keeping from me. Like why did she send Broly into battle? Is she still sleeping with Kyo? And if that's the case, why does she still choose to live in Southtown when if reputation like what can be exposed to her disadvantage could be her very demise?"  

Iori_Yagami1990
Crew

XxdarkredXx

Celebrating Gaian

7,500 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 6:53 pm
Andy nodded "Iori misses Broly with all his heart..but he has Bardock to worry about now..."

Andy looked at the screen "Wait...we have to stop Marron from attacking the castle, Corrigan. Still i believe Marron might be coming here because of some sort of revenge or something.

Raditz crossed his arms "Still why would she want to attack us unless she got sent to attack dee in some way."

Bardock said "Yes... I'll go find out the truth why Broly got sent into battle and why is she sleeping with Kyo? I'll find out this secretly.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 26, 2011 7:16 pm
Corrigan shrugged, then thought about Iori for a moment. For some reason, he felt that Iori might know why. Since Corrigan hadn't ever been to a school before, he didn't really know anything about reputation or popularity in them. He did, however, know what it meant to be a popular employee. So, basing the reasoning on that he replied, "Maybe, but maybe she is coming here to pull a Deedles."

Seeing the confused looks on his relatives's faces, he laughed. Corrigan then said, "I had snuck into the archives once and did some reading on history. Ma had made a book on her ma. Back before Ma ever became queen in this Galaxy, her ma, that is to say granny, would bully Ma just because of the fact that granny knew that deep down Ma would understand the reasoning and it was an awkward way of calling for help."

Corey then noticed that his reasoning wasn't exactly helping. So, he said, "Let me put it this way. When I came here, I was angry at mom. Ma appeared like she was going to betray dad and die because she had a severe stomach problem at the time that I wasn't aware of. It was coincidence only that it happened after I was born.

So, maybe Marron is coming here because she's mad at someone else. Either way, we cannot let Marron hurt the customers. Besides, I like my job and I can't exactly do my job if there's no one here to serve, right?"

Meanwhile, at the Bogard Bar...in the lounge

(Dark, your character Bardock will now post in Empress Dee's Lounge - Guild RP. It will be found in this subforum.)  

empress dee
Captain

Skilled Guildswoman

17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out