Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Fairground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 7:50 pm
Avera Jane
User Image

Jane walked down to the fairgrounds and grimaced at the smell of farm animals and manure. Refreshing. That's when she saw a small scene going on. It looked like Decius was being crazy like normal, but right now his crazy level was a little high, so maybe she should leave...

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 8:07 pm
He nodded in understanding and smiled mischeviously."Well Mr.Cutter thank you once again." said Aristotle, his ponytail swishing as he placed all of his weight onto one foot."May I ask....who in the worlds was that?The one who tried to cut you." he asked.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

Quelynn Erindyl

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 4:20 am
Awesome nerd
Little Miss Ruth
...she tried to make him see through her, make herself invisible but only to him.

...??? >.>;

She meant that Decius is the only one who can't see her but the others can. That's why she said, "Invisible to only him."  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:58 am
{Her power is illusion. O_o She could make him see through her. Or as if she wasn't there.}  

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:13 pm
"I don't know his name all i do know is somewere in the world a asylum is miss it's retard"He said as he looked aroud again  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:21 pm
((I see ninja ))

Decius tilted his head happily when the girl seemed to vanish. "Oh girl that was in the position in front of me a moment ago!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Where is the hiding spot you are at???????????????????" he asked, his insane smile wide and his albino red eyes darting around the carnival. His saw wasn't around anymore.

Jane scratched her head. Was he looking for the girl that ran from him? She just raised her eyebrow and tried to make sense of things until she spotted someone familiar. "Fancy meeting you here." she smirked and walked up to John.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 6:59 pm
"I must say the same to you jane"He said as he walked up to her and hugged her "so have you heard anything about lena or niko they just droped of my radar"He then said as he looked at her with a smile  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:18 pm
She just chuckled and hugged him back before answering his question with a shrug. "My source of info is Roy, and he's too busy trying to change his hair color to worry about anyone right now." she said then looked over her shoulder to the insane blue haired boy. "Looks like you've got a stalker." she smirked and playfully punched his arm.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 7:31 pm
"What color he want to change it to"He said as he looked at the crasy man and then back to her "Ya i know that means i have a lover and a stalker well stalkers anyway you want one of my stalkers"He said gave a laugh and put his arm around her  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 8:17 am
User Image

Anna White

Ignoring Kyotetsu, Anna sighed in relief and skipped towards a ferris wheel. 'Stupid idea. At least he's gone' she thought to herself, referring the the crazy person. She smiled and paid the ride attendant before stepping into a chair and settling down, waiting for the bar to lower and the wheel to start turning.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 10:41 am
Aristotle Lupidora
Aristotle nodded and gazed at the girl that he presented the stuffed animal to as she walked past him.He yanked it out of her hands and began to walk over to the ride that Anna boarded.Maybe Penelope was going to get a gift this year...even if she couldn't touch it.In mid-thought, his eyes widened as a rip in the air formed next to him and then scoffed at the sight of him.

Leon Ggio
User Image

Leon levitated off of the ground and stepped down out of the air like there were invisible stairs.He slung an arm around the alchemist's shoulder and smiled mischeviously at the ferris wheel."I could take that thing off of it's axles and allow it to roll around this whole field," he said and they both were silent for a moment,"Where's my little sista?It is a fair and it'd be fun for her."It was best that he didn't find her now that he was mad.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 11:49 am
User Image

Anna White

The bar lowered over Anna, and she squealed with delight as the wheel started turning. Her eyes went wide when she reached the top and she dangled her legs over the edge helplessly. For a joke, she used her powers to create the illusion that a grizzly bear was sitting next to her. People walking around gazed up in wonder, and some ran away. She smiled and made it roar, then pretended to hug the illusion.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia peered into the fair ground. Rolling her eyes, she strode in and took a seat on a bench. She watched passers by, occasionally flicking her ears and tail at people then smirking as they look at her all weird-like. Crossing her legs over eachother, she poked her tail out and tripped someone over, then looking the other way when they stood and frowned at her. She did this repeatedly, each time amusing her more than the last.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 12:55 pm
Aristotle Lupidora
Aristotle ducked to escape Leon's arm and slid away from him."Do I look like a babysitter to you?" he asked.He pretended that the ferris wheel was more important and his eyes gazed upon a girl in a seat with a bear."That's the girl with the illusions, go bother her."
~~~~~
Leon Ggio
Leon placed a hand over his eyes to block out the sun and licked his lips at the sight of Anna."Maybe I will." he said and jumped over the metal gate.Ignoring the protests from the worker and making his way up the moving ride, he was going to see this girl.
~~~~~
Aristotle Lupidora
Looking as bewildered as he felt, Aristotle dismissed confessing to the boy that he didn't actually mean it and walked away.His feet were swiped from under him and he went falling to the earth but he regained his footing and dusted off his coat."That tail is going to end up somewhere..." he warned the neko girl.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:09 pm
User Image

Anna White

Anna made the bear vanish and looked over the side to see what all the fuss was about, from shouts by the attendant below. She saw a boy climbing the ride, towards her. She shrugged and pretended to be busy as she made him see a tarantula on his hand. 'That should teach him.' she thought to herself. She didn't like the idea of people breaking the rules.

User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia winked. 'Around your throat, perhaps?' she said, raising an eyebrow and sliding her tail around his ankle discretely. She pulled hard as she closed her eyes to seem innocent, then opening one eye to see the damage done.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

_Violin of Vanadiel_

PostPosted: Fri Nov 11, 2011 1:58 pm
User Image

Leon shrieked and his hand released the metal bar in an attempt to throw the spider off.Both of his hands let go of it and he started to plummet to the ground quickly, phasing through the bars like a ghost.As he neared the grass, he landed in an empty cart and glared up at the girl.
~~~~~
Aristotle fell over on his rear,sure that he broke something but didn't yell at her.Instead, he swiftly got ahold of her animal appendage."I know your trying to threaten me, but I know you like me. I can see your tail wagging." he said and shook her tail.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff