Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Savages Survival [Group 4] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kaiyumi

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 10:45 pm
When Hel approached them, Xiu was quick to throw her good arm around their friend in a gleeful hug. "Congratulations! You were amazing!" She hadn't been at all surprised to see both Mot and Hot pass--in her eyes, the cowboil and valkyrie were two of the most talented people she knew.

She perked up curiously when Hel lowered her voice to whisper something, and after letting her words sink in, Xiu's laugh joined Mot's. "Hel, how did you--...you really are the best!"

She looked over to the other ghoul now--a kitsune who was currently cooing to one of the corgis--and smiled. That...that really was a ridiculously adorable sight! And the ghoul...she looked vaguely familiar. To-something, maybe? Tom...Tom? No. Tom...o...

"Tomoko, right?"

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:36 pm
Tomoko looked from her petting-buddy (though she didn't stop the pettings) when she heard her name, looking over to one of the other ghouls in her exam, ears perking up. "Mmm? Yes? That's my name." she said brightly, smiling a bit.

Her companion seemed to enjoy the affections he was getting, one leg doing a sort of in-air rabbit chasing motion in response to it.

demon_pachabel

Beloved Werewolf

Naked Satan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 4 Total: 4 (1-10)

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:41 pm
It was exam time. Raziel had been nervous about taking his second year exam. He wasn't sure how to prepare or study for it or anything and to be honest, it sounded terrifying to begin with. Upon walking into the classroom he was greeted with a farm of strange looking giant dog things.

It also seemed that Raziel was a tad bit late. Okay, he was the last to go and everyone else seemed to be just failing or passing as he came up.

Not wanting to take up any more of anyone's time, Raziel quickly grabbed the first corgi that he could and hopped on. Sadly, he didn't notice that this one in particular definitely did not want to participate in Savage's adventures. It was bucking hard and Raziel was having a hard time holding onto the wild beast.  
Naked Satan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 7 Total: 7 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:43 pm
After the first minute or so of relentless bucking, the cycloptic creature must have gotten tired because Raziel was having a much easier time hanging on now. In fact, he could even be seen with a slight smile on his face. How weird.  

Naked Satan

Naked Satan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:45 pm
The bucking picked up again, but Raziel had learned a little but since the first time. This time he moved with the insane beast and tried to keep his center of gravity over its. This was working really well until the stupid thing rammed the fence.

"OH JACK!" Raziel shouted as he got a good amount of whiplash. By some miracle he was still holding on.  
Naked Satan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:47 pm
Apparently his ride liked the fence. Maybe a bit too much.

"Jack damnit, get away from the fence!" Raziel yelled at the thing, swatting it and hoping it might not ram the fence again.  

Naked Satan

Naked Satan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Naked Satan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:48 pm
FINALLY. The dumb-as-a-post beast moved away from the fence. The wonderful bucking ride from hell didn't slow down, but at least it wasn't running into a fence. That had to be a plus, right?  
Naked Satan rolled 1 10-sided dice: 2 Total: 2 (1-10)
PostPosted: Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:51 pm
The bucking continued. Somehow the corgi had not slowed down for a good while, it was like it had taken a five hour energy or something. Unfortunately for Raziel, his grip on his mount was slipping and he was doomed to fall soon.

He gritted his teeth together and hoped for the best.

((done!))  

Naked Satan

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:42 am
Naked Satan

Raziel had done it! He'd survived the six rounds on a bucking one eyed corgi! The corgi stopped as if it knew this and carried the monster back over to the fence where the rest of the test takers were now. Just like Mot, the corgi dumped him over the edge of the fence. Only, Raziel got a big wet doggy kiss before Savage could inform him. "You pass!"

"Mot, Hel and Raziel, all of you I'd like to have my pin." Savage reached in her pocket and revealed a pin with sharp rows of teeth.

User Image

"Tomoko and Xiu. You guys really hung in there but perhaps another time." One of the corgis was now sniffing the professors head. She pushed the over sized corgi snout away. "Congrats. All of you are year two !"
demon_pachabel

Kaiyumi

Drifter Jet Enduro

Lucyal

((OOC: You guys are all free to make an exit post if you'd like. And now you are free to post in the year two art growth thread. Also. THOSE WITH PINS MUST HOST ON THEIR -OWN- SERVER))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 8:00 am
The reaper happily returned Xiu’s hug, being mindful of her injured arm. “Why thank you, friend!” She rested a hand on the Baku’s good shoulder. “Your attempts were valiant, dear Xiu. I’m proud that you tried your hardest, even with your arm the way it is!” She poked the Baku’s cheek with her other hand. “I believe I may be going home for a bit after this is over, but when I return, we will start training, alright? Then you shall be ready for anything!”

Hel then brushed a thumb against her nose, grinning a bit sheepishly as her friends burst into laughter at her admission. She looked over at the kitsune ghoul that the Baku was addressing, remembering her from the festival at Junko’s booth. “A valiant attempt was made by you as well, friend.” She cheered to Tomoko, and then watched as Raziel last his six rounds with a monster Corgi, and then passed as well. “Congratulations!” She called out to Raziel and then turned as Savage addressed them all, and then even handed out her pin. Woah…

The reaper took it, feeling rather honored to be presented with it, that, along with the official announcement that they had all advanced to Year Two had a feeling of pride and accomplishment swell in her chest. The ghoul was grinning widely, and once it seemed apparent that they could leave, Hel was rather quick to do so. “I need to take my leave.” She announced, “There’s quite a few things I need to do, now!” The reaper did lean to nudge Mot with an elbow. “Congratulations to you as well. Quite the go-getter in this exam, eh? I’ll see you later, friend.” The reaper then took off back down the path, turning around to yell.

Thank you, Professor Savage! I hope to have you in class again soon ~ !”

And then she was gone.

((Exited))  

Lucyal
Crew

Bittiface

Sarcastic Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:40 am
So that was that. Mot had passed his exam. Not only that, hed been honored with the eccentric professor's very own pin. Mot grinned widely, thanking Savage before stuffing the well earned pin into his vest pocket for the time being.

"Congrats guys! Adios~." Mot sashayed his way out of the farm, spurs clinking along with his hurried pace. Now he could go home with something to show for it.

((Exiting))  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 10:46 am
"Eeeyuck!" Raziel blurted out and pulled a face as the oversized dog licked him. He wasn't expecting the beast that had just tried to maim him would be so... affectionate. Raziel was glad that the exam was over, and even more glad that he passed. He was surprised when Professor Savage was.. not very savage at all, but he gladly took the pin.

"Thank you," he replied to Hel with a warm smile across his face. Now, taking after Mot, he was heading out as well, proud and excited for what was to come.

((exiting!))  

Naked Satan

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas