Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { After School Special } -----Character Plotting
[ Old and Closed ] This thread is too small so I've moved! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AyeAvast

Sparkly Bunny

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2012 10:24 pm
Face your demons

I had the most confused moment, for a second xD Since Amarus wears bells on her head, I was like Oh good idea, I never thought of communicating via-- wait a second. Bells. Belladonna. Oh my goodness I suck.

ANYWAY. Yes please <3 I think they... may have met briefly, Amarus was at the mall with Mac, or at the mall for christmas last year, or something-- but I can't remember-- or was it Prom... gdi, I see Bells around everywhere and I know Mar met her at a glance-- WHATEVER, okay, yes, MEETIIING <3 Amarus doesn't know she's pretty, actually orz Bells should get her to buy a dress and do girly things. Fix my bby. xD

Any ideas otherwise? ; u; <3 I'd like this to happen v. much

emotion_kirakira
Omg stop being so adorable

SORRY. I kind of missed the bells on Amarus's head before I posted Belladonna's nickname WHOOPS ;3;
UM. They may have met briefly, but I totally can't recall. XD But yeah, she's everywhereeeeeeeee. But TOTALLY up for taking people shopping. Its like, her bonding experience with people.
Ummmm as for other ideas....... Belladonna is totally dating Mort but unless you can think of a way to work that in or something I think that's all I've got!
OuO// This is totally happening. emotion_bigheart  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 8:28 am
AyeAvast

emotion_kirakira
Omg stop being so adorable

SORRY. I kind of missed the bells on Amarus's head before I posted Belladonna's nickname WHOOPS ;3;
UM. They may have met briefly, but I totally can't recall. XD But yeah, she's everywhereeeeeeeee. But TOTALLY up for taking people shopping. Its like, her bonding experience with people.
Ummmm as for other ideas....... Belladonna is totally dating Mort but unless you can think of a way to work that in or something I think that's all I've got!
OuO// This is totally happening. emotion_bigheart

*twinkle twinkle* e ue <3

LOL NO it's all good I can't believe I forgot her nickname in the first place xD And okay ; u; shopping would be easy to do I suspect, also AHHH Mort <33 THAT IS CUTE and gratz to Bells/Mort ; u; <3 DRAG HIM SHOPPING, LOL. Kidding, idk xD I'm sure we can design a 3-person outing or activity if we'd all 3 of us like to RP !

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 5:06 pm
A pretty pink ghoul on both arms?

Mort is okay with this. emotion_dowant

But if the ghouls wanna go on a shopping spree just by themselves that's fine too~ I just felt like dropping in. :'D

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2012 7:02 pm
Ol-j-man
A pretty pink ghoul on both arms?

Mort is okay with this. emotion_dowant

But if the ghouls wanna go on a shopping spree just by themselves that's fine too~ I just felt like dropping in. :'D

Boo shopping by themselves! If Aye is down with it, I'd love to do an RP with all 3 of us ; u; Mort and Mar can discuss souls another time xD? Also Bells is the actually pretty one lmao BUT Bells is helping her fix her inability to be girly xD  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2013 10:08 pm
Updated! ; u; <3 GUYS RP PLEASE.

ALL THE RPs. <3.

You can even give me a character of yours you want to RP, and any restrictions/requests and say GO DO IT and I'll pick a location/event >A> RP Roulette wink

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 10:22 am
AYMET + AMARUS BRING IT ON heart  

Molten Tigrex
Crew

Shameless Hunter

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2013 4:59 pm
AstaraeI
AYMET + AMARUS BRING IT ON heart

RIGHT, if that party is still crashable I CAN NOW CRASH IT but we were going to have a PRP too I think yes? e ue;

We should do that. So Amarus can volunteer to make her once-King some cookies for his campaign e ue

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2013 5:57 am
MUKA CAN EAT YOUR DRUGGED COOKING

He loves to eat.. but he's not likely to seek retaliation.. Perhaps we could rope someone else in to retaliate/pursue/discipline her in some way on behalf of Muka XD  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

[A.V.]

Crew

Dangerous Hunter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 13, 2013 4:50 pm
Face Your Demons

So........ Amarus x Mia shenanigans YES YES YES YES YES? O u O  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 5:43 pm
iloveyouDIE

He loves to eat.. but he's not likely to seek retaliation.. Perhaps we could rope someone else in to retaliate/pursue/discipline her in some way on behalf of Muka XD

YES PLEASE ; u; <333 Sorry it took me so long to reply ashdfaishdsaih Scarentines and work ate my liiiife.

Would you like me to add this to the list of RPs to start? xD; Or would you like to? Also did we have a third person who wanted to get annoyed on behalf of Muka or shall we just deal with the drugged cooking portion first xD

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 1:48 am
Face your demons

Rosy and Amarus rp please? They need to actually get a chance to talk, or do something.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2013 3:39 pm
Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Face your demons

Rosy and Amarus rp please? They need to actually get a chance to talk, or do something.

Yes sure o uo  

Face your demons

Magnetic Detective

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 6:05 am
Face your demons
iloveyouDIE

YES PLEASE ; u; <333 Sorry it took me so long to reply ashdfaishdsaih Scarentines and work ate my liiiife.

Would you like me to add this to the list of RPs to start? xD; Or would you like to? Also did we have a third person who wanted to get annoyed on behalf of Muka or shall we just deal with the drugged cooking portion first xD

I'd say we can deal with the drugged part first and then see where it goes biggrin

You can start the RP at your convenience!  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2013 7:44 am
Face your demons
Krista_Darkangel_Silme
Face your demons

Yes sure o uo

Awesome, where would you like them to meet up? And would you like me to start the rp?  

Pixie Krysta Ordreg

Fashionable Spirit

13,650 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Cheekiebirdiee

Mysterious Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Mar 08, 2013 3:51 pm
Spinar needs to meet up with Maru <3 u - u maybe help her with some angles on a fake past or taste test for her.  
{ After School Special } -----Character Plotting

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff