Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[EXAM] Professor Malcolm (Group 3) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:36 pm
He blinked at the compliment, then grinned back at her. "You too," he said. Wait... there was something he was forgetting... A thoughtful look crossed his face, then a frown of concentration as he tried to remember--

Oh jack. He'd totally forgotten about how she'd accidentally been blown off the last time he saw her... "Hey, c'mere, I wanna tell you something," he said, motioning her over. "It won't take long," he added, more for Shun's benefit.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:47 pm
Being called over was not what Mitsu had expected. Shyly her ears fell back as she looked back at Shun questioningly for a moment before she approached the punk reaper. Carefully she knelt to have a seat on the ground in front of him, her expression something between curious and cautious.

"What is it that you want to tell me?" Mitsu asked softly, her ears tilting a bit to accentuate her shy questioning look.  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:53 pm
The bag of jerky didn't get past Shun's notice either. Was it just him or was jerky becoming popular as of late? Granted, it was good stuff in general. He nodded to Roch silently, as he and Mitsu complimented one another. Though, as the girl was beckoned over, he raised an eyebrow, wondering what this was all about.

For now he just shrugged and stood by, motioning to the girl to go on ahead when she looked a little hesitant.

It was unlikely that Roch would try to do anything stupid while they were in their exams after all.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:55 pm
"You know that time in the hub room? Where Mot told you to go away?" he said. "I gotta explain why. See, I'm a grim reaper. I can sense ghosts, I know where they are, how many, that sort of stuff. But at the beginning of the trip that boogeyman took that ability from me. It's kinda like... I dunno, if someone took your sense of smell or hearing from you. So I was all sorts of freaked out, especially when something else started working instead."

He grinned now, thinking back to it. "I got this vibration in my chest, the one you get when bass guitar is playin? So here I am, no bass to be heard, and this vibrating goin' on, and I'm FREAKING out, cuz I'm an idiot like that, and Mot's freaking out, cuz I'M freaking out, see?"  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:12 pm
Mitsu nodded to the first of Roch's questions. She remembered, she remembered fairly well, but it seemed he was going to explain what happened and Mitsu listened intently. She could get the loss of an ability. It was something natural to him and the way he explained that made sense....but the ability that replaced it......

Suddenly Mitsu realized why she had been shooed away. As Roch explained about his new ability it was completely lost to her. Bass in his chest? For all Mitsu understood Roch might as well have said 'at first I was like woah, and then Mot was like woah, and then we were like...woah.' It would be strange though, she could see where it would warrant a freak out.

"So....what is it then? This...vibration in your chest?" As she asked she tilted her head wondering if Roch had nailed what it was yet. Shortly though she glanced back over her shoulder at Shun. When her face was out of view of Roch her expression seemed to plead for the other reaper to join them. It was a reaper thing maybe Shun would understand. 8(  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:16 pm
Catching that expression, Shun furrowed his brow before making his way over. He caught snippets of the conversation but the bulk of it was lost upon him. Something about ghosts and a bass and vibrations and freaking out. That didn't give him much information of what the hell he was talking about.

Stopping by the two, he looked between them, trying to figure out what was being said.

"Vibrations?"  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:26 pm
"Yeah," Roch said. "See, when I sense ghosts it's like an itch in the back of my head." He reached up, scratching the back of his head to illustrate.

"But all of a sudden it felt like I was playing my bass, but I wasn't. It only happened when there were those stupid boos around. So right as you," he motioned to Mitsu, "were coming up to us, I was figuring out what had happened. I could sense the boos. Which was utterly useless, because the next room we went in had a million mirrors and this heavy bass music playing."

Then he looked sheepish. "But Mot was panicking still, because I hadn't explained it, and he thought I was going crazy because I'd lost one of my senses. Um... does that make any sense whatsoever?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 1:34 pm
Whether it made sense or not Mitsu nodded slightly. She could play along hopefully there wouldn't be a quiz on it later. "It was...kinda stressful all around." Mitsu agreed, seeing where things could have gotten out of hand. It wasn't long after that they had been summoned to their own room only to be pulled onto the battlefield. Hectic didn't even being to describe what had happened.

Not to mention her own group was at odds against each other most of the time. In all the fighting among themselves had stressed her out more than most of what had happened.

Grateful that Shun had joined them Mitsu turned toward the shinigami, a softer look to her eyes before she turned back to Roch. "So you've gotten used to your new ability?"  

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:02 pm
"Nope," he said. "My ghost sense came back a few days ago. The boo thing? It's utterly useless here, since the boos weren't ghost to begin with, they were all linked together with the house. I don't even know if I have it still. I don't think I do." He shrugged.

"But we didn't mean to, y'know, blow you off or anything. We were just... uh, well... let's put it this way, Mot and I got turned into boos later on, the house was messing with us. And we spent half the time pushing buttons on the toy guitar I had instead of my Desiree," he said with a shrug. "We're idiots when we get together." But he didn't seem to mind that fact, by the grin on his face. "It played Purple Haze!"  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:05 pm
Shun paused right there while Roch was explaining things.

"You.. were turned into a boo?" he frowned. Well that was something he didn't think was particularly pleasant to undergo. Aside from that, it had altered his reaper weapon? Despite being able to play 'purple haze' he would not want to have his daggers replaced with.. .say.. his doink knife for example.  

Blade Kuroda

Militant Raider

Inu-Mitsu

Werewolf

PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:28 pm
Oh so...everything was back to normal then? Or at least as far as Roch knew.

"N..no it's okay. I understand a bit better now," Mitsu said sheepishly rubbing the back of her head. "It's hard to understand. You would have spent a lot of time explaining and...you were freaking out." She sighed a bit before she bowed her head. "I'm really sorry I got upset about it." She would have to apologize to Mot too.

As far as being turned into boos though, Mitsu quirked a brow. How was that..even possible? And he had a toy guitar? Actually....Mitsu thought that might have been rather cute.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:35 pm
"It was a rough time," Roch said simply, shrugging. "Everyone was kind of on edge, especially your group. Hel..." He looked thoughtful for a moment. "Yeah, I can see how Hel and Riyo would have problems." And that seemed to be the end of that topic as far as he was concerned.

"But yeah, after I died I showed up in this massive room with a couch and skelevisions on the wall that showed what was happening on the fields. Both of them," he went on. "But while me and Taryn and all the others that died along the way were trying to watch, we got this miniboss guy that had this device that--well it turned everyone into a boo. Mot had a squirt gun, Hel had a fork. It really sucked."  

Ice Queen

Dapper Lunatic

Meeki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 10 Total: 10 (1-10)

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 9:57 pm
As much as she wanted to beat the stereotype, Rain was as slow as a zombie when it came to school work, even important tests. It was a miracle that she hadn't been expelled by now but maybe she was faster intellectually than some other zombies? Yeah and dead rats fly. She was educationally challenged, plain and simple. She simply had to get a piece of paper from behind the collar of a one of the minipets.. then do it two more times. How hard could that be?

She tiptoed to one of the nearest dogs, hoping it would not see her, but that was hoping for a lot. Even if it couldn't see her, it would probably smell her. >.>

Roll: 1/5
Paper: 0/3  
Meeki rolled 1 10-sided dice: 9 Total: 9 (1-10)
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:00 pm
Wow, what luck! She found two pieces of paper behind the collar! Two! "Good puppy," she smiled, reaching to pet the dog on the top of the head before thinking twice about it. She wasn't sure how friendly these dogs were and if she had to go to Nurse Cricket to have a hand sewed back on, she would never be free from that embarrassment.

"Now just for another puppy," she muttered to herself, keeping a close eye on her watch.

Roll: 2/5
Paper: 2/3  

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
Meeki rolled 1 6-sided dice: 6 Total: 6 (1-6)

Meeki

Apocalyptic Girl

21,875 Points
  • Fantastic Fifteen 100
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Married 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 12, 2011 10:06 pm
"Jack's big head," she cursed as she stepped right into a trap. That's what she got for trying to go after an invisible dog. What had she been thinking? And maggot guts, everything had been going so well up until this point too! Now her foot was stuck in some kind of contraption. Was that even a word? Contraption. Oh well. At least it didn't seem to hurt but her senses never did work properly. Well, taste and smell worked pretty darn well most of the time.

The best thing to do was try to pull her foot free so she tugged at it with all her might, ignoring the fact that some of her skin on her ankle was peeling off in the process.

Roll: 3/5
Paper: 2/3  
{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas