Welcome to Gaia! ::

THIS IS HALLOWEEN

Back to Guilds

WHERE IT IS ALWAYS HALLOWEEN (and sometimes exams) 

Tags: Halloween, Demons, Monsters, Roleplay, Academy 

Reply { Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE
[Class] Acting 101 (Class A) (Homework) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Lapin Patrol Avior: Victory! 50
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:33 pm
The ghoul's ears twitched as she heard, TEAM VENTURE FOR LIFE. She couldn't help but giggle a bit and then she returned Bul's wave.

The tigress got up and walked over to him for a little bit, she could retreat to the back again when the teacher got there if she wasn't talked out of that. At least she could remove the need to yell across the room, "Hi there Bul, feeling better?" She asked curiously glancing to see if she knew anyone that was nearby the boil.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 8:47 pm
"I'm doing alright, still recovering. I figure this would be a better way to stay active rather than work out in the fitness room. I'm still not in any shape to be fumbling around with gym equipment," Bul sighed.

"What about you? I think we outta gather up the gang soon eh?"

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:07 pm
Willow gave a small frown but nodded as Bul said he was doing alright. "Well at least you can still move." She said with a nod, it was probably better than him just being stuck in his room.

"I'm doing okay I suppose..." She was looking towards the stage, "Having troubles sleeping but that's probably going to be something normal for a while." There was another nod when he mentioned gathering up the gang.

"Indeed, specially since they placed that newspaper clipping on the bulletin..." She looked to see if Bul had noticed the paper, she seemed a little troubled over what she'd read on it.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:31 pm
Ah ha, so it was on Groanspring! "Yes! And you are..." The baku furrowed her brows in thought before suddenly brightening up. "Mortimer, right?" That sounded about right to her--hopefully she had gotten the right name.

At his attempt to pronounce her name, Xiu grinned sheepishly and rubbed at the back of her neck. "I-I have a strange name, I know. It's pronounced like...sh and yill? Sh-yill? Xiu." The undead boil was definitely not the first one to have troubles pronouncing her name. In hindsight, perhaps it would have been best for her to go by Ying instead of Xiu--at least that was easier to pronounce!

Turning to look at Chuppi then, she smiled, giving a little bob of her head. "And...I've spoken to you on Groanspring as well, I believe!"

Kaiyumi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:36 pm
Oh this was embarassing: she remember his full name, he couldn't even say one syllable correctly of hers. >w>;; He nodded his head and mumbled, "Gesundheit," right after she tried to explain how to say "Xiu" - not as a joke either, he legitimately thought she had sneezed after breaking down her name for him.

Mostly he was being too self-conscious to do much else at the moment.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:32 am
Ulmuka was pretty much jumping on top of any class that looked like it had little to no paperwork involved. The strix found himself in slight awe of the auditorium and chittered happily. He didn't really even look down as he signed his name on the sheet.

His head bobbed around once he heard familiar voices. Calder, Chuppi, and Mort he had met just the other day and suddenly he swooped in on an unsuspected Byakko, "WILLOW!!!" The strix invasively wrapped his arms around her shoulders and gave her face a nudge with his own. "I am so happy to see you! Hee!"

Class List A

Please fill this list in as you go. If you notice someone got missed, add them in.

• Levi
  • Calder
  • West
  • Temes
  • Xiu-Ying
  • Julian
  • Unstabul
  • Holly
  • Mortimer
  • Willow
  • Ulmuka

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Chobi_Chocobo

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:46 am
Acting class? After last years rehearsal failure the monster figured that acting classes couldn't hurt. She had tried out for the part of Zero and failed. And this was all about confidence. It was a really big push for her to step through the class rooms doors but she did it. All the while holding her breath of course and maybe she closed her eyes.

It was when she didn't die did she open her eyes and release her breath. Quickly she signed her name.

Really she only knew a few faces. Nervously she approached Xiu with a friendly wave. The two had met before once very briefly. Very very briefly. But she had seemed nice.

"..Hey~" She gave the baku a shy wave.

Class List A

Please fill this list in as you go. If you notice someone got missed, add them in.

• Levi
  • Calder
  • West
  • Temes
  • Xiu-Ying
  • Julian
  • Unstabul
  • Holly
  • Mortimer
  • Willow
  • Ulmuka
  • Tahki Yuki

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 11:54 am
Acting 101?..............

SHE WAS SO THERE.

Albeit a little late, but OH how she was there! Natalia had always been a bit of a drama queen, but more so than that she enjoyed acting...not that she had ever done it before, professionally but still. Back on the mountains she called home, the monster often used her talents to get what she wanted whenever she wanted. Puppy dog eyes, pouty lips, whatever. She had the assets goods become a true thespian!

She rushed into the room and scribbled her name on the list, only afterward taking a moment to sigh and survey the other attendees.

Oh hey, Mort was here. And Levi, and Calder, and Holly, and...wait. Wait. That hair...those wings...--those CLOTHES. "MUKA?!" The monster questioned, taking several strides to close the distance. "MUUUUKAA!" He had been accepted? When? Why hadn't he informed her? They were haunted house buddies, right? What the hell.

Class List A

• Levi
  • Calder
  • West
  • Temes
  • Xiu-Ying
  • Julian
  • Unstabul
  • Holly
  • Mortimer
  • Willow
  • Ulmuka
  • Tahki Yuki
  • Natalia

Shia bean

Prophet

Nio Love

Enthusiastic Lunatic

17,350 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Campaign Manager 500
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:20 pm
Riley entered class and sat down. This is the end of the post.

Class List A

• Levi
  • Calder
  • West
  • Temes
  • Xiu-Ying
  • Julian
  • Unstabul
  • Holly
  • Mortimer
  • Willow
  • Ulmuka
  • Tahki Yuki
  • Natalia
  • Riley

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:35 pm
It was good to see a lot of familiar faces as well as new faces sitting around in the seats circled on the stage. She did indeed recognize the ghoul Bul spoke to. Aye, Willow. She nodded in greeting with a smile. Levi casually watched the baku move about as usual, greeting and meeting ... which Levi herself had half a mind to do as well, but she also wanted to talk more with Holly.

Out of the corner of her eye, the tatzel noticed a shade of purple she hadn't seen around for awhile and offered a wave and smile to Riley. She hadn't been to the haunted house, had she? At least, Levi didn't think she spotted the mindflayer there.  

nekoluch

Tricky Pants

LP

Kawaii Bear

27,050 Points
  • Magical Girl 50
  • Unleash the Beast 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 12:58 pm
Willow hadn't expected to be grabbed, much less hugged by anyone, not to mention the yelling. Her tail fluffed out and she looked panicked to see what had grabbed her. She found her face being nudged with another. It took her a minute to realize who it was that almost gave her a heart attack.

"Oh jack Muka, don't do that please." She was trying to un-fluff her tail looking a little embarrassed at the fact she had panicked. "You scared the mist out of me, it's nice to see you too though."

She smiled slightly when Natalia came up, the Byakko was hoping that would distract Muka for a few seconds while she finished fixing her tail. She glanced back to Bul, "Oh right. Bul, this is Muka. I met him when we were at Open House." She explained to the half beast unsure if the two had met prior.

She nodded to Levi too, "Hello~" she replied with a small smile.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:25 pm
Muka thought it was hysterical that he'd scared the tiger ghoul so much. Her fluffy tail was rather cute, after all, and it was only now he remembered that even at Open House she hadn't been quite as fond of his invasively close nature.

That was when his attention was grabbed by something else fluffy. The strix spun and let out a 'Sccreeee' of happiness as the were-lemur called out for him. "Hello!! Natalia!!" He swooped in on her now, his wings even extending slightly as if he were about to pluck up some prey. He clasped her shoulders and pulled the ghoul forward to plant a kiss on her cheek.

Very polite, but rather forward. He seemed to think she wouldn't mind. "I'm sorry I did not screemail you. It was all a big fabulous rush." His teeth chattered happily. His head turned on his body when Willow introduced him to another boil, a red and brown monster. "A pleasure sir!"  

iloveyouDIE

Unstoppable OTP

27,425 Points
  • Falling For You 25
  • Married 100
  • OTP 200

Pepzilla

Greedy Capitalist

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm
"I'd kill a b***h if I couldn't get up and around. You can't keep a good boil down," Bul teased through sharp teeth and only grew more snide as she mentioned the bulletin. "Buncha wack jobs..." he snorted.

"But I'm glad to hear you're alright. Yanno if you ever need anything or someone to talk to I'm always around. Most always." The boil shrugged then lurched when a strix boil snuck up on Willow. How did everyone know him? Even Natalia had his name. surprised

Before too long though, Willow had already introduced him to the boil. Bul inspected the others demeanor and nodded. "You too, Muka," he replied and sat up a bit in his chair.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:45 pm
Xiu blinked blankly at Mort's reply, tilting her head and staring at him with confusion before smiling. "I, um...anyways! What made you decide to take this class?" She looked between Chuppi and Mort before perking up when a familiar voice piping up a quiet greeting. Glancing over towards the gryphon, Xiu's eyes immediately lit up.

"Tahki!" That...that was her name, wasn't it? It had been so long since they had last seen each other that the baku was a little worried that she had gotten the wrong name. How embarrassing would that be? Still, assuming that she was correct, she flashed the other ghoul a friendly smile.

"How have you been? This seems like an exciting class you join, don't you think?"

Kaiyumi

medigel

Anxious Spirit

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:56 pm
"Need be scarier," Mort answered simply because, well, it was true! But then, anything done in Amityville Academy could be counted towards that. Why was he speaking less?

Well, because more ghouls were around probably.

Sure he heard other familiar voices, (ie Ulmuka, Natalia, and . . . well he hadn't heard Calder speak yet, but still!), but for Mort this would be the first close encounter with a lot of students at once that wouldn't be in the middle of chaos or a field trip. As such, the zombie clammed up worse than the gryphon ghoul who had come up and greeted Shu.

A jerky finger wave went her way too in greetings.

{ Classrooms } ---------------- Classes/ Open Classes/ EXAMS ARE HERE

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff