Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Spa Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:49 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia caught up with Security. 'See you after my massage!' She said, stepping into a changing room. She stripped down, being sure to close the curtain tight. Changing into a simple baggy shirt which covered her private parts, she walked into the massage area and lay down on a bed, face down. She moaned happily as the masseur worked her shoulders, easing the pain from a few minutes before.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:54 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro stepped inside the entrance, it were a nice place with a good atmosphere "Ahh, i feel so relaxed just entering this place" Tiaro walked into the mens changing room, took of all of his clothes and folding them leving them in a nice and tidy pile, he then moved on into the spring and looked at Eric "Hey there, i'm Tiaro, don't think i have caught your name yet" Tiaro said as he sat down

King Niax

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

while Eric was sitting in the spring he could not but worry for Olivia. She was too willing to die for her revenge. he kept trying to push her from his mind and to just enjoy the spring but it was hard.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:57 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

The massage had finished, and Olivia felt calm again. She stood, went back into the changing rooms and took off the baggy top. She wrapped a towel around herself and walked towards the spring. Waving at Security and Tiaro, she quickly dropped the towel, revealing her nude body but only for a split second as she jumped in quickly. 'This feels so much better.' she said, only her head above the steamy water.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:03 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro look curious at Olivia "Are you alright now" He asked her, with an alittle worried look on his face, but it quickly turned into a smile after seeing her reaciton when she had jumped in

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:09 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He grabbed another smoke from his clothes and lit it in the spring. "Call me Security..." He said hiding his name. "and don't ogle my girlfriend..." he said blowing out smoke, looking at Olivia, making sure that the deal was still in place.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:14 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Ashyuu smiled at Eric "I would never ogle anyones lover, that is not nice. I'm just worried about a fellow living being" Ashyuu said friendly, he then put his hands behind his head and leaned backwards

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:16 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia rolled her eyes and nodded. 'I'm fine, thanks.' she said to Tairo. 'At least I'm alive.'. She nudged up next to Security, leaning in close to his ear. 'I thought our deal was only infront of your parents.' She sat back, covering herself as she was now conscious of her body.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:23 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He put his arm around her to help with the Illusion. He began to whisper to her. "what if my Father met this specific individual, he would be a weakness." He took off his glasses and put them to side of the spring, as they were steaming up.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:27 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia felt uneasy with his hand around her, but she frowned and helped with the illusion by easing closer to him. 'I doubt your father would interrogate everyone in this town.' she growled, crossing her arms over her chest.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

King Niax

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro looked as Eric put his arm round Olivia and then said"Should i leave you two alone, because i can if you want me to" Tiaro who still looked really relaxed looked at Eric and Olivia and smiled friendly to them just as he finished his entence.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:32 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He gave a bad smile, picking up on her bad tension. "He is a helicopter parent, he likes to look over my shoulder quite frequently...." he continued to her with his eye twitching. "Just go with it...." he then looked at Tiaro "Yes, that would be nice, we would like to say sweet nothings to each other alone!" he was giving her a window to stop making a charade.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:42 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Fine.' She whispered, and then addressed Tairo. 'Yeah, I don't mind, but obviously he does. Don't you sweetie.' she scowled, moving away slightly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro lifted his left eyebrow "You don't have to be so, commanding. But never mind that i will leave as you wished for" Tiaro said as he stood up and walked into the mens changing room, dried himself up, put on his clothes and went into the Café

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 10:47 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'You didn't have to make me be so horrible. He helped with my training, and I am thankful, and thanks to you, he shall never want to see me again.' She elbowed Security, moving to the other side of the spring and pulling her knees to her chest.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff