Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Stuff You Eat When You're Sick... Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You experiencing the same thing I am with the drinks? Oh, and are you coughing alot?
  Yes, I have to drink and eat that stuff...Yes! I found someone coughing nonstop like me!
  Uh...no, I don't. But yeah, I have a serious cough right now.
  Yeah, I have to eat that stuff. My, my. You have a cough? No, I don't have a cough.
  No eat that stuff. No coughing. Yet. Or at the time that is. ^^
View Results

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 3:28 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
Blibbles
Anything...

I like eating Pizza the most, then Strawberry Milkshakes, then... a sweet bun.

When you're sick? lucky..
I have the most bizarre cravings when I'm sick, it's almost like... When a woman gets pregnant, and she craves Tuna Sandwiches with Orange Juice.

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 5:11 pm
Blibbles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Blibbles
Anything...

I have the most bizarre cravings when I'm sick, it's almost like... When a woman gets pregnant, and she craves Tuna Sandwiches with Orange Juice.

maybe you're really a pregnant lady in disguise O.O  

yalie5

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 6:24 pm
yalie5
Blibbles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Blibbles
Anything...

But... I have a p***s!!! Does... that mean I have to pee a baby out?

PostPosted: Sun Feb 19, 2006 8:22 pm
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Blibbles
Anything...

do you? do you really? and maybe the baby comes out of your mouth? O.O how the hell does happen? okay yesh i can't stop saying stupid things tonight.  

yalie5

BlacksandBlues

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 4:09 am
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles
xXHotBabiBluXx
Blibbles
Anything...

do you? do you really? and maybe the baby comes out of your mouth? O.O how the hell does happen? okay yesh i can't stop saying stupid things tonight.

eek *whimpers* Meh, this is too strange, even for moi!!! eek *runs away* GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 5:44 am
I usually eat some ice cream. Even though I shouldn't  

Raioga

Bury Michigan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 7:03 am
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles

eek *whimpers* Meh, this is too strange, even for moi!!! eek *runs away* GET ME OUTTA HERE!!!
But then it'll be all urine covered!

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 8:03 am
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles

*is being restrained by some unearthly force so covers ears and eyes* God, what disgusting thoughts! whee gonk sweatdrop  

BlacksandBlues

XShadowMistressX

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2006 10:49 am
When I'm sick, my mom just gives me ungodly amounts of tea.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:17 am
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Blibbles
yalie5
Blibbles

that doesn't make any sense. if your a pregnant lady in disguise you wouldn't have a p***s!!! You'd have a uterus!!!!
@xsmx: too much tea is bad for you... but i like jasmine and chrysanthamum tea. it's great stuff.  

yalie5

Tokioka

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 5:34 am
yalie5
Blibbles
BlacksandBlues
yalie5
Blibbles

that doesn't make any sense. if your a pregnant lady in disguise you wouldn't have a p***s!!! You'd have a uterus!!!!
@xsmx: too much tea is bad for you... but i like jasmine and chrysanthamum tea. it's great stuff.
rofl  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 6:02 am
*sweatdrop* Eheheh...  

BlacksandBlues

aznbaby69

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 3:01 pm
i dirnk dis stuff its not bad its called lyke..."cheen-poi-pay-pa-low" and sumtimes my mom makes me like coca-cola w/lemon ginger n honey in it i think...not as bad as cough medicine or this bitter junk. and congee i always have congee wen me sick xd  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2006 8:08 pm
xXHotBabiBluXx
fiwa
xXHotBabiBluXx
Uh gonk I hate Pei Pa Lo. Tastes nasty. And I eat congee too when I'm sick. heart

I agree Pei Pa Lo tasty nasty. Can't stand the taste for some reason. haha I rather drink 'bitter' tea. xd

lol, I rather take english medicine. neutral But for some reasons, people like Pei Pa Lo. confused

It's because they probably think it tastes like Coconuts or something. Maybe...

Coconut Lovers=Pei Pa Lo Lovers.

Or something. I agree it's good for a sore throat or cough though. But does it work on my Brhonchitis? Noooooo...It doesn't! stare

JhonnyRaincloud

Dapper Member

yalie5

PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2006 3:50 am
there is this little jar that has something in it that my mom said is made for chicken and she made me drink it every night before i went to sleep for about a month before my great aunt came and asked her what the hell she was doing feeding me that stuff. it wasn't for kids like me, it was for pregnant ladies having trouble. or was lit troubled ladies trying to get pregnant... makes me think... what was my mother trying to do? eek  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff