Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amberfall Village Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2012 1:27 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image

"Then. . ." The man started; looking up into the same sky as the other -- "Will you come back? Into the world? Into my life?" He didn't want him to be his lover and nor did he expect it; but he did want one thing -- for Velox, the most treasured person in his dead father's life to return. Even though it seemed as if he felt no loss or remorse; even though as Kleine looked into Velox's reflection, all he saw was a barren shade of black. He was dark inside, now. It was unfair that a man like this -- instead of his father -- had been allowed to live. But it wasn't like he could do anything about it; do anything about it but wait. It was so ironic how every single person he loved. . . he had also always wanted to die. Velox could die too, for all he cared; die and never come back. Not like before, where the shell and the soul remained. If his throat were to be slit; then be slit it would remain. ". . . Because I don't want you to . . ." The man said; flipping Velox off and returning -- in a flash -- to the village he called home.
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 8:13 am
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User Image
███▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
⇥ ɌɑɩɖɘɳxxҞɐɡʊɏɑxx Яȃɨʞҽȵx━━━━

W A N D E R E R | SS R A N K E D | T A I J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T | H A R B R I N G E Rxx O FXXS T O R M S

╔═════════════════════╗

"It looks like the recently falling are raising here too" The green-haired woman commented as the pair walk into Amberfalls. Indeed--it was so. Blood splatters were everywhere, on the ground, the walls and people left and right. Some bodies laid motionless, or have been from the blood pool being solid now. Two bodies slowly got up--staggering as if a drunk is trying to get back on his feet. Before they could take a step, a spear of darkness pierced their skulls, between the eyes. Four more behind them got up, looking around--twitching--and then charged at the two as if it was for their very lives. "How unfortunate...the deceased's bodies moving against their own freewill, tainting whatever goodness they may of had by the hand of shadows. Lets pay our respects by putting them down" He said coldly, a pair of bone swords emerging from his elbows. Drawing each one, he ran forward at top speed only appearing like a flicker of light. Appearing behind the first two, the bone swords bit into the backs of their ankles, relieving them of their tendons. As they dropped to their knees he plunged the bones through the back of their skulls, protruding out of their gaping mouths. He looked up seeing darkness take shape of spears and shot past his shoulders, barely grazing his skin as it sank into bodies of flesh behind him. He smirked slightly, turning his head seeing the darkness had impaled the ghosts' eyes. He felt a pair of arms go around his neck with a soft chuckle. "Don't worry...I have your back", Elspeth said sweetly into his ear, prompting a smile from Raiden. "As I have yours" He said, stretching his arm behind her and fired bone bullets from the tips of his hand--embedding themselves into the throat and face of a ghost behind her. The green-haired woman returned the smirk and tapped his nose. "Best get moving" She said, the man nodding and stood up, pulling Elspeth with him.

They continued walking through the village, seeing it more like a ghost town now. He couldn't imagine how they must have reacted, the darkness seizing daylight possibly forever--the food relinquishing their taste to ash. Then these things. . .Ghosts. Reaching the shores where a ferry man was waiting, the pair approached him. After a brief discussion, they got onto the boat--setting out to their next destination.

[exit]

╚═════════════════════╝

◤OCC:◢

║ Mood ║ Eccentrc
║ Chakra System ║ 893/893
║ Element(s) ║ Raiton • Katon • Rain
║ Stats ║ SSS+/SSS
║ Taijutsu/Kenjutsu Style Active ║ N/A
║ Stage Level ║ N/A
║ Summoning ║ Bat Summoning
⊀ "Furor meus super te similis colossus tempestas..." ⊁
User Image
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

Novoa_Dragon

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:24 pm
tinymini7

User Image
User Image

User Image
▂▃▃▅▆▆▇ʟᴀяs. ʜєιʟᴀɴᴅ ▇▆▅▅▃▃▂

User Image

Jounin XRaiken XThe Saviors X3-Winged Host XLightning Sage

[━━━━━━This body of mine is expendable━

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lars reached Amberfall Village, hoping that Alan could keep up. Multiple bodies were everywhere and blood was spilled to no end. The bodies were covered in cuts and bruised, missing eyes and heads and such. It was a ghost village, "Lets start looking Alan."

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

━I will destroy the chains of fate.━━━━━━]

PostPosted: Mon Mar 05, 2012 5:29 pm
Alan was right behind Lars as they entered the village, and when he saw the bodies he gasped. It wasn't a horrify gasp though but more of a curious one. Questions upon questions popped into his head, and he did his best to stayed calm and not run around looking for the answer. "So what are we looking for exactly Lars-sensei?" He asked loudly and crouched down next to a body of a young boy, no older than he is. He take out a kunai and used it to shift the body side way to reveal the battered chest. "What happened?"  

tinymini7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:13 pm
tinymini7

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Lars looked to Alan, "Stay sharp, stay alert Alan, you don't know what will happen on this mission," he said as he then knelt down to a mere child who was slaughter, her teddy bear dripping the now hardened red blood, "I don't know, but we need to stay focused, lets start looking for those documents," said Lars as he then began looking around. Shadows loomed and moved silently in the distance as Lars spoke of that.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Tue Mar 06, 2012 3:59 pm
Satsui-No-Hadou21395

Alan stood up and sighed sadly. He scanned the area for any sign of danger, but the carnage blocked his mind from detecting any hidden danger. Blood was everywhere, and his sadness go more to the dead children. Their life ended before they can do anything with it. He hoped that it would not be his fate. Before starting the search Alan began throwing kunais and throwing stars at the shadows. He did it as a insurance and trap for any enemy that would attack. All of his weapons have his seal on them, and in total he expelled more than 30 projectile weapons, turning the once peaceful village into a dead trap for any enemy that would come. For those that looked from a far or even near it would look like he is checking the shadow for hidden enemy, but unless they know about him and his special ability no one could expect what is to come. Only after he done covering the obvious places did he start searching around for the documents Lars was looking for.

tinymini7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 10:45 pm
tinymini7

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

Jounin    XRaiken   XThe Saviors  X3-Winged Host   XLightning Sage

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Multiple rogue shinobi soon surrounded Alan, two of them seemed to be Genin while the other two seemed to be Chuunin, Lars turned and noticed this but was intercepted by a Jounin. The four shinobi rogues chuckled and pulled out kunai with eyes of killer intent and sadistic grins, "Hehehe, where do you think you're going boy? There's a toll for this area, now pay up!"

"Alan!" yelled Lars as he began fighting the Jounin hand to hand.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 11:28 pm
The young genin turned to look at the jounin and smirked. The smirk was the same type as the smile that appeared on his face during his last battle at the academy. Half of him was scared out of his wit while the other half is jumping up and down in excitement. "Um, I don't have any money." Alan said weakly as he raised his hands up in surrender. "Kinda broke from last night game. Did you see it? Those horses can run can't they?" He slowly raised his voice until he was talking with his outside voice. As the boy talked the 30 kunais and stars he let loose moved through the shadows in silent. The first enemy to make the move would be pierced by the weapons. Alan just hope that none of the enemy found out about his plan. How could they though? No one could have known that his weapons can move on their own and attack. The Pin Point bloodline is a myth and have been centuries since any Pin Point ninja become famous.  

tinymini7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:13 pm
tinymini7

User Image
User Image

User Image

User Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

One Chuunin moved in first as 30 small weapons came in for the kill in silence, but the veins beside that Chuunin's eyes began to show themselves and the Byakugan was now revealed as the kunai and shuriken came in. He then spun round and round as he released chakra from every pore of his body, going 360 degrees. The weapons bounced off of the barrier that was formed from the spinning chakra and the weapons fell to the ground, his fellow teammates were protected as well. The two genin charged in, an Inuzuka with Tsuuga prepared in unison with his wolf teammate and a regular taijutsu user with the first gate activates, moving at great speeds towards Alan. The two Chuunin ran over to assist the now unconcious Jounin that Lars beat to a complete pulp and he wasn't even winded yet, "I see, A Hyuuga/Inuzuka/Taijutsu group of rogue shinobi...interesting," said Lars as he got ready to take on two Chuunin alone while he would leave Alan to the Inuzuka and Taijutsu User.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 4:46 pm
Unlike Lars Alan doesn't know much about the different types of ninja and clans. From what he can tell up front, one is planning to fight with a wolf and the other, well the other look like he want to beat the young genin to pulp with his bare hands. 'You know, maybe I should have payed more attention in class.' The boy thought and quickly ducked into the nearest shadow. He knew that the wolf could sense him and give his position away, but what the wolf couldn't sense was the trap that he laid as he jumped into the shadow. Before he went into hiding Alan clasped his hands together and produced several meters of nearly invisible sharp thin silk with Tinkers, the pair of gloves he wore. When he moved into the shadow he also moved the deadly silk around. The silk is part of Tinkers, and Tinkers is like the other weapons that is part of him. Some of them wrapped themselves between planks of wood and created a deadly barrier separating Alan from the rogues. He hoped that the silk would do some damage or even slowed down the taijutsu ninja. The main attacks would come from his 30 projectile weapons that would be flying at the enemies from behind. Some would come from low and some from high up in the air. Either way Alan hoped that someone beside him would get hurt. He doesn't like pain.  

tinymini7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 7:26 pm
tinymini7

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▂▃▆▇ʟᴀяs. ʜєιʟᴀɴᴅ ▇▆▃▂

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

Alan received better than that, the Genin noticed the incoming weapons as they went looking for Alan, they started moving faster and soon fell into the trap of deadly silk, becoming entangled in it and then soon, stabbed by the multiple weapons, both genin died there.

Lars stood there as he started dodging both Chuunin attacks, remaining silent. His eyes set upon both of them with a pure seriousness, he was tired of being the shinobi would need to be saved and now...he would be the shinobi who would become a savior. His bright white hair shifted back into its original blonde color and his eyes had life return back into them, a bright blue hue being given off from them. He cut both of the shinobi down with ease and killed them, licking the blood off of his face with a sinister grin, "I'm baaaaaaack~" said Lars as he pulled the remaining white-hair off like that of webbing from a spider, he had returned from the tunnel, the chrysalis stage of what his specter tried to form him to be. To become righteousness itself and leave no mercy for the wicked, even though HE was merely corrupt himself.

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:07 pm
Alan watched the two enemy genins killed themselves, in a sense, within the shadow. He was lucky with his traps and received more than he had hoped for. The smirk on his face didn't disappear until he walked over to both of the body and began collecting his weapons and scavenged their. His arsenal is slowly getting bigger. When he get home he'll add the dozens set of weapons to his armory. Soon he'll need to buy a warehouse just to keep them all. When he is finished Alan stood in front of the two bodies and slowly regain his mind. The smirk vanished and left in its stead a wide eyes feared young boy. It was as though there are two different set of personalities residing within his mind, yet both are the same one. He sharply looked away and began walking back to Lars. "Lars-sensei!" He called for the jounin, somewhat sure that the crazy fast shinobi would have taken care of the other two rouges. "You still alive?" When he finally found the jounin Alan was surprise. He wasn't sure if he was looking at Lars or not. He noticed the bodies of the rouges and not seeing Lars' body anywhere the only logical conclusion is that the blond hair man is Lars, but Lars have white hair, didn't he? "Lars-sensei?" Alan wasn't sure if that man is truly Lars or another enemy. The genin's stance was that of a boy ready to dash into the nearest shadow and scurry around like a silent rat.  

tinymini7

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:13 pm
tinymini7

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

▂▃▆▇ʟᴀяs. ʜєιʟᴀɴᴅ ▇▆▃▂

User ImageUser Image

┏━━━━━━━━━┓

"Yes Alan," said Lars as he smirked over to him, holding up the documents, "is something wrong?" He then looked over at the ground and saw that his blonde hair had returned, "oh joy, my blondeness has returned, hooray!" said Lars as he then sighed and moved over to Alan, handing him the documents, "c'mon, we need to get back to Taki now, how did you enjoy the mission?"

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

PostPosted: Thu Mar 08, 2012 8:23 pm
Satsui-No-Hadou21395

'Enjoy the mission?' The notion of enjoying what just have been his fourth and fifth kill in the day was more than ... wrong, that is to his current self. He knew though that the other part of him, the part that smirked at the enemies and mercilessly lulled them into the trap, loved the killing and would have answered with a "very." Unlike his other self Alan looked at Lars and shrugged. He wanted to say no. He wanted to tell the jounin that he was scared out of his wit and is now dying on the inside, but the smiling was coming back, and the two self answered with a shrug. Calmly he began rearrange his arsenal back into his clothes until it looked like he have nothing hidden underneath the cloths at all. "I'm ready."  

tinymini7

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces