Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Martial Arts Training Facility Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:38 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

ON the ground he rolled dodging the kick from Tairo. He then with his facing down jumped again at Olvia using a starting race position. His jump was low, making it look like he was floating above the ground. He Head butted her in the stomach, sending her to the wall with him. "i think we should stop." he said to her noticing her limp and bleeding problems.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:43 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia yelped as the sword end hit her neck. She fell, then found herself rising up again with yet another kick. Grunting as she hit the ground, she stood, dazed and confused when Security ran into her, sending her flying to the other end of the room. 'No.. this is.. good training.' Olivia wheezed as she stood back up and slid down the wall again. She caught her breath, got up and ran at Security, slower than usual. She pounced, grabbing his shoulders and pulling him over her onto the ground.

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:46 am
"I agree. We should stop. I have gathered all the data I need." Enix said as he placed his swords back inside him and sat down on the floor. "What are your names."  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:47 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He grabbed her arm as she grabbed his shoulder and they ended up both laying on the ground. He grabbed and held onto her. "it is... but you wont get what you want by paralyzing your self here."  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:48 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Olivia groaned and collapsed to the ground, exhausted and beaten. Face down, she mumbled 'Olivia.' and turned over onto her back, panting lightly and wincing with pain in her leg, stomach and face.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:50 am
"Olivia....I am sorry if I cut you. I should have used my training swords instead of my real ones." Enix said as he retracted his wings.  

Lux Vintar

Fashionable Bloodsucker

6,650 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Forum Explorer 100

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:51 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'That's okay... good training for the.. future.' She closed her eyes and listened to the birds, her chest rising and falling slowly as she tried to focus on something other than pain.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 8:57 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He was laying on the ground next to her, his head was bleeding from the suplex he gave himself. "Do you know what happens when you go looking for blood Olivia?" He commented on her seriousness even with her injury.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:01 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'It's revenge for my father.' She growled. 'My only family, brutally killed.'. She nudged him hard with her elbow, reaching up to touch her head. She groaned; she had a huge headache. 'Ouch..' she whispered, almost inaudibly.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:06 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

"just be careful." he replied. "People do actually care whether you live or die." he nudged her softly with his own elbow. A bruise on his chest finally filled out.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:10 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'Hah. Well I don't give a sh*t about them.' She sucked the blood off her lip and stood up, holding her bad leg up. 'Ow.' She moaned, her lip stinging. She hopped over to the cupboard, opened it and took out a med kit. 'Need anything?' She asked Security, a perfect black eye forming.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:16 am
Eric AsheHeart

User Image

He Grinned "No, i just like to walk things off." He pulled out another smoke and lit it.  

Complacent Mind

Enduring Rogue

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:21 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

Since her lip had completely "burst", Olivia began patching it up. A tear formed in her right eye and she blinked it away, sticking a massive piece of tissue over her lip. She turned to Security, smiling slightly. 'How do I look?' She asked, pouting her lip to make the tissue look stupid. Taking out another piece of cotton, she dabbed her eye, drying up some blood that had been drawn. She winced and growled with frustration when it hurt more, but she covered the cotton in water and held it over her eye as she used her other hand to tie a bandage around her bad leg's knee. She stood, feeling a bit more supported on her leg but still limping.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:22 am
User Image

Tiaro Shyouske

Tiaro set the staff back where he got it and turned to Olivia"Olivia should i heal you, it is gonna be faster than using a med kit, and you will be able to train again in about 5 minutes" Tiaro smiled friendly at her

King Niax

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Wed Nov 23, 2011 9:24 am
User Image

Olivia Ren

'I'm fine, thanks. If something goes wrong when I travel for revenge, this is what I'll have to do.' She forgot about her slashed arm, and when she shrugged more tears formed. She cried silently, turning away and applying more bandages and cream.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff