Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
How furry are you? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ReverseTheJellyBaby

Familiar Gekko

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:05 pm
Tsuki7893
ReverseTheJellyBaby
Tsuki7893
ReverseTheJellyBaby

Yes I am talking about Ammy ^w^ I want a partial fursuit of Ammy but I have a feeling it is going to be expensive because of her markings...so I might have to get a partial fursuit of my fursona but I'd rather be Ammy. And don't feel bad I have it on PS2 as well XD

Have you beaten the game? I'm slowly making progress, but school is making it tough. As far as markings, you could just get a white fursuit and paint them on yourself. It may not be exact, but it would probably be cheaper.

But I don't wanna do it the cheap way! I want it to last because I'll be wearing it to a lot of cons. And yes I've beaten the game. It was awesome ^_^

I can't wait to finally beat it. xd I guess just try to save up some money for it and see how expensive it is.

I plan to do that. And yeah beat it soon so you can do the epic New Game Plus and play the sequel Okami Den for the DS ^w^  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:50 pm
If I was certain to be reborn a house cat when I die, I would of drown myself years ago.  

Noodles The Neko

5,750 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Statustician 100

Surfers Babe

PostPosted: Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:01 pm
In elementary school my best friend and I would imagine ourselves as giant animals. The queens of our kind. She was a siberian tiger and I was a white wolf. After living with her for a few years I go back forth with my fantasies of being a kind of feline or canine. I've looked at fursuits and they scare the crap out of me. Im now designing a skin tight suit that doesn't look so cartoonish. Probably not going to try making till late next year though. Have two wedding dresses I have to make first. I really like the art a lot. Always have. There's been a part of me thats always wanted to run with wolves. Or some sort of animal. My preferred idea of living is out in the woods with access to civilization when I want but not a necessity. That way I wouldn't have to deal with people and can be more in tune with the wildlife around me. So.... I guess I'm a pretty big furry at heart. I just don't show it. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:28 pm
I've never been to an anthrocon but I have a suit, I'm into hardcore furry fandom, I'm an anthro artist on deviant along with my best mate in rl, and I'm a furry 95% of the time on here and 99% of the time on secondlife. Pretty much at young age I developed a stronger bond and trust for animals then people, and would only draw or want to draw animals, humans were never uncluded. Even 10+ years later, I still lack the skills to draw people, but my animal drawings increased 10 fold. I don't have my self as being an "animal" I'm not into the BDSM side of it all like some furs are, I do it out of free will and fun and refused to be collared or a pet to anyone. Just making kids smile going around as a giant dragon is enough for me, whether people support the idea or not.  

Fire SaiI

5,450 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
  • Gender Swap 100

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:43 pm
not very  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 3:31 pm
i wish i could be a furry that would be so cool.  

GabbieJoJo

Equine Molly Heart

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:34 pm
I'd say I'm furry enough to want a Fursuit, but not enough to go out and buy or make one. I've been to a couple furry cons/meet ups, but overall don't hang out in the community all that much.

Not because I don't want to, but when your splitting time between being self employed, trying to pay the bills and going to college, you don't have time for that.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:47 am
Furry dance contest oh yea!!  

qazxcdsw123

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100

qazxcdsw123

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 8:50 am
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Rennis Tora
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
I love animals it's kinda ironic fursuits scare the crap outta me sweatdrop

There just so creepy.....

But I do have ears and a tail
They are kind of creepy eh xd

Mhm I don't like them

then why did you join this furry group?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 10:37 am
My avatar is based in animal, but I'm a normal person that like furries style... =03  

unknownuser2

Beloved Friend

My darling Deer

Shy Goat

8,700 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Happy Birthday! 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:30 pm
qazxcdsw123
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Rennis Tora
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

Mhm I don't like them

Furry dosn't mean you do have to have a damn fur suit
I just hate them period okay?  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 pm
Hm... Lessee here... First, I'm willing to buy a fursuit that may cost well over a grand (if made the way that I envision). Second, I have several sketchpads filled with furry sketches and illustrations. Third, I have multiple personalities, each given a different fursona... I'd say I'm pretty furry.  

Foxx Sevren

qazxcdsw123

950 Points
  • Member 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 10, 2012 6:01 am
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
qazxcdsw123
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3
Rennis Tora
Rabid Zombie Wolves x3

Mhm I don't like them

Furry dosn't mean you do have to have a damn fur suit
I just hate them period okay?

ok just asking  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:33 am
My boyfriend and I play together like I'm a cat and he's a dog (calls himself alpha dog lol) plus I've taken to playing around and acting like a mouse. I love furries and the whole look on paper and what not. The hard part is with the fursuits. We're too restricted by our human bodies to look close enough to other animals and I don't like the look of fursuits. I'm not hating on them, but that's my preference. However, I love drawings of furries etc.  

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Kat Purrpurr

Dangerous Ladykiller

10,850 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:38 am
Tsuki7893
ReverseTheJellyBaby
Tsuki7893
ReverseTheJellyBaby
No no. That I agree with. I don't really want to see a bunch of Disney characters when/if I go to a furry convention. I want one of this one wolf in the Video game Okami and then one of my own Fursona.

Okami is awesome. ^_^ You're talking about Amaterasu, right? I have that game for the PS2(I know it's old).

Yes I am talking about Ammy ^w^ I want a partial fursuit of Ammy but I have a feeling it is going to be expensive because of her markings...so I might have to get a partial fursuit of my fursona but I'd rather be Ammy. And don't feel bad I have it on PS2 as well XD

Have you beaten the game? I'm slowly making progress, but school is making it tough. As far as markings, you could just get a white fursuit and paint them on yourself. It may not be exact, but it would probably be cheaper.

Best game ever. I beat it multiple times. I love Amaterasu, I mean she is just s beautiful and powerful. I'm always like "screw this, I'm a god lol."  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff