Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
Do you speak chinese? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

melonsoda

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2005 10:37 am
wiim
Can't speak or understand any other dialect except Cantonese. Even with that, I'm not very good because my English and Japanese are taking over!! Heh heh. blaugh

i know that... if i was to go to Chinese school again, I'll write the Japanese kanji instead xp  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2005 2:22 am
more easy for you huh.... keke xd  

kenzshinji

[J.C.]

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:16 pm
i can speak cantonese (some words fluently and some not so fluently) and i can understand most of it
-i can understand a little bit of manderan and i just can't speak it
-then, i can't write anything except simple words and my name in chinese  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:38 pm
I can speak cantonese. But I'm illiturate. I've been trying to get my parents to send me to chinese school. So far none in my state. Except for ones that teach mandarin thought you hve to pay. I think they might be connected to churchs to. Which is another downside.

She considered sending to san fransico for summer school. Not sure if that is a for sure or not.

There is a vietnamese chue near by where I could learn vietnmese but well..
Not sure if they'll accept me or not..

I can speak english and a bit french.

Darkaznstargoddess
Captain

Ruthless Genius

13,100 Points
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Bunny Spotter 50

M1LKberry

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 12:57 pm
I can speak and read mandiran(chinese school) and speak alittle candonese.. and very little shanghai sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 2:10 pm
im losing my chinese sweatdrop  

AblazeWingz

fiwa

PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 5:23 pm
i can speak and understand cantonese fluently. can read a bit of it, if its very simple words. can't write it at all. haha. i use to go to chinese school, from gr. 1 all the way till gr. 9. but the second i was out of it, i forgot how to read and write. sweatdrop haha. and it would have been nice if i had known a bit of mandarin too. its so annoying since i have a mandarin speaking visa student from china as a roomate. and whenever people call her they speak mandarin, and i'm like what?? sweatdrop redface haha.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 06, 2005 8:21 pm
Yeah, I wouldn't mind learning a bit of Mandarin or Taiwanese myself... razz  

wiim
Crew

Invisible Shapeshifter

7,400 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Deivon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 07, 2005 1:08 pm
i can read, speak, understand cantonese (my writing sucks), and i know a tiny bit of mandarin. TINY. emphasis on tiny.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2005 7:24 pm
um... let's see, writing it is easy. but reading it is hard. and even when I do write it it tends to be a little sideways. as for speaking, my mandarin and cantonese is as broken as my grandmother's english. but I can speak fujianese almost fluently.  

yalie5

Nyanfood

Sparkly Lunatic

7,900 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Window Shopper 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2005 8:32 am
I speak mandrain fluently but I can also understand a bit of cantonese, half of Wuhanese, and most of Shanghainese and Hangzhounese...oooo nese-ishy....  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 13, 2005 8:44 am
I speak cantonese, english and french fluently but can only write few words in Chinese such as "big", "small", "too much", "you", "me", etc... and my name of course! xd  

sasa_powa_4eva

TheWindWaker

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2005 6:14 pm
I can speak Cantonese, but not...HK fluent Cantonese..xP Taking classes right now on Mandarin, and learning how to write Chinese. : )  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 1:26 pm
haha... i can write my name too... well my first name at least... i forgot how to write my last name sweatdrop um... wow you can speak alot... i can understand some cantonese... and a little mandarin but when I try to speak it... I tend to forget some of the words... sweatdrop sweatdrop sweatdrop  

yalie5

roxybudgy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2005 8:04 pm
My first language was Mandarin, but I've been living in Australia for most of my life, so my Mandarin is pretty bad right now.  
*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff