Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Private Role Play Area
Artificial War Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 3:47 pm
"Don't let it bother you too much." Kim grunted again looking at Azm from the corner of her eyes. "I highly doubt you were asking stupid questions to get me upset. But do mind your curiosity." She warned, looking away from him and to where the the Lieutenant was with the platoon Sargent. They had been talking with each other for quite some time now, ever since the battle ended and the soldiers finally settled down enough to make the officers a make-shift tent by taking a rope and tying it between a dead tree branch and a truck, then throwing a trap over the rope and spreading out the edges to make walls.

"Sir, we need to turn around. We can't possibly make it to our destination now." The Sargent pleaded, frowning at the Lieutenant.

"We don't have that option, Sargent. Our orders were clear: Deliver packages, assign squads to protect the settlement, and return to base."

"But if we can't even make it to the settlement, we won't do anyone any good."

"Not with that attitude we won't."

"Azm..." Kim kept watching the officers. The rain made it hard to see them, and listening in was impossible, but she could still make out general body movement, and it was clear they were arguing.
"Can you hear them?" She asked as she nodded to the two.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:12 pm
Azm nodded. "Curiosity is in my nature. I can't download your thoughts like a text book. But I will try lot to let it get the best of me."

"Yes I can hear them," he replied, nodding. He walked over to the two arguing men. "If we can't turn around, then we'll just have to build a new bridge."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:20 pm
"Then I suggest you mind the questions you ask." Kim sighed as Azm stood up and went to the officer's tent.
"Oh no..." She groaned, getting up much slower than he had and following.

The officers looked at Azm as he approached them, neither of them seeming to be thrilled by his interruption or presence.

"That's easier said than done, Android." The Lieutenant grunted, looking at him with a dull stare.
"We don't exactly have all the necessary tools, or even the man power, to repair the bridge. Nor do we even have the means to make a replacement. Anything we do have is under water, and I'm not sending any of men to a flooded river to pick up scrap metal from our lost trucks, which are submerged in water and buried in rubble. Not to mention they gotta do all this while looking at the bodies of their fallen fellow soldiers."

"E-Easy now." Kim nervously spoke as she caught up to the scene, grabbing Azm by his arm and tugging on it to lead him back. "He's got a faulty chip in him right now. Doesn't know what he's saying. I'll get it fixed right away, sir."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:28 pm
"I'm not broken, I'm serious," Azm said calmly, not moving an inch at Kim's pull. "All we need is some rope, enough material to make a raft big enough to carry one truck across and we have a rope powered ferry," he explained. "Anything we need from the trucks that fell I can recover as long as my weather suit stays sealed."  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:31 pm
"Great then. You two can go down to the river and fetch our lost supplies, dog tags, and whatever scrap you can to make your little ferry." The Lieutenant grunted.
"You're dismissed."

"Yes, sir." Kim sighed heavily, letting go of Azm's arm, shooting the android a quick glare.

"You just had to open your damn mouth.." She growled lowly to him, heading towards the river.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:36 pm
Azm quickly saluted the man before following Kim.

"Better then watching those two yell at each other about how the situation can not be handled," he replied. "If that had continued we would've been here for weeks."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:39 pm
"You don't know that." Kim answered bluntly, throwing another glare towards Azm.

"Just because we're human doesn't mean we're all impossible or stupid. We pull off great achievements of our own and can come to great conclusions and ideas. You don't need to do everything for us."

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm
"I know humans are capable of great things. I'm a living example of what you can do," he replied.

"I'm doing what I can to the best of my abilities because I want to. I'm here not because I have to be, but because I wanted to be, same as you."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:51 pm
"Well congratulations," She grunted, shaking her head. "Now we get to go swimming because you couldn't sit down and take a break after the battle."

It was relatively short walk to the river. A bit steep down the hill leading to it, but going downhill wasn't the issue for most people anyway. The river, due to high amount of rainfall, had flooded greatly. Almost to the point it reached the bottom of the hill. And with all the extra water, it's current was much stronger and more dangerous.

"So, Azm. Got anymore bright ideas?" Kim looked back at him, irritated with their situation. "Unless I put on rocks for shoes I'm a goner in that river. And we don't know how well your outer layer of skin is holding up so you might just fry if you step in."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:03 pm
"I do not recall asking you to follow me in. You dug your own grave there," he replied.

Azm looked down at the river, then he examined himself. He we wearing the same military BDUs the other soldiers were wearing over his clear skin. "These clear military grade environmental seals are a lot more effective then people give them credit for, as much as I miss having colored skin," he replied. Once he was sure there were no breaks in the seals he turned his attention back to the water. "You're right though, you wouldn't stand a chance against the current. I on the other hand have just enough mass as long as I'm careful." He started taking a couple steps into the water. "I won't need much from down here. The rest will have to be wood."

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:16 pm
"Damn right you're swimming." Kim grumbled. Unfortunately, during her traveling days with her father, they hadn't come across water much, unless it was to gather drinking water and those expeditions never lasted long. Kim had no idea how to swim, or even keep afloat.

As Azm started to go into the river, Kim stared at him with a perplexed expression. Was he seriously going to go in his suit?
"Azm." She called out. "What about your ammo?" She knew for a fact he carried his ammo like the rest of them did. In various pockets around his suit, and getting the suit wet would make every bullet he had a dud.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:21 pm
"Just testing the current a little. I don't intend to go in with any of this on," he replied walking back over to her. Once he was out of the water he began to undress. Upon removing his pants however there was something rather unusually for a military bot like him. A respectable set of prosthetic genitalia in it's proper place. "NOW I will enter the stream," he announced as he started towards the water.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:26 pm
"Good. Maybe you really don't have a faulty chip." Kim chuckled as Azm came back out of the water to remove his suit and thankfully save his bullets. Unintentionally, she watched him and he undressed. She didn't think he'd care or that anything interesting would come out of it. He was a robot, not a man. Well, a male robot, but not human. So there was nothing worry about.

Kim couldn't be more wrong in her life.

"What the ********!" She yelled, immediately turning away as her face flushed up a bright color of red. "Are you for real?" Se took a small glance back. Yup. It was there.

"Oh dear God..." She groaned, looking away yet again.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:43 pm
"What? It's just a p***s," he replied. Her turned to look at her before going into the water. "Do you want an explanation?" he asked, smirking a little.  

cptflint

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 8:55 pm
"I know what a d**k is!" Kim barked, turning back around and glaring at Azm (thankfully he had turned around at that point so Kim didn't see his accessory). "I got the birds and bees talk a long time ago, smart a**.

"I... I just didn't think you guys seriously had them..." She muttered, looking away from uncomfortably as the blush on her face remained.

"I mean... What purpose do you REALLY need them for? You guys don't need to use the bathroom or anything. And you're entire body isn't even real so you certainly don't feel anything.............. Right?"

Private Role Play Area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff