Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Fallen Chamber Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:15 pm
█████████████████████████ ██████████ ████████████████

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx███████████ ` ` Burning hot, r i g h t, down to the c o r e
User Image

Y O N B Ixxxxxx Genninxxxxxx1 5 0 ll 1 5 0XXX

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :☀ Hikari ▪▪ Uchiha
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

The change of positions hurt a little, but Hikari ignored it for now. Now caught in the heat of the moment, Hikari slid her hand between Eve's legs for a quick tease before moving it hand to her hips.

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :☀ Str/Spd: B/C // E-3 / D-5 / C-10 / B-15 / A-20 / S-30  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:21 pm
EVE SENNIN
Jounin
Rinnegan
Waterfall Village
User Image

||Eve smiled and then felt a sudden flow when Hikari moved her hand near her crotch and then up to her hips. "Wow i thought you were going to do it for a second." She said with a laugh.
||

~"Woo Woo Woo, You know it!"

User Image

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jan 04, 2012 11:28 pm

User Image

This post contains mature content. Do not read if you are a big baby or lesser wimp.

Hikari gave a short giggle before she moved her hand back. "Let's see how deep you love goes..." she said, feeling Eve around her fingers. Hikari then slowly pulled back and licked at Eve's chest, softly dragging her tongue lower, and lower down her body till....

[fade to black]

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:51 pm

User Image

[fades back]

Hikari fell backwards, letting herself float on the water. Did she really just do that? This kid of thing wasn't like her, she was usually reserved. She looked up at Eve, wondering how she felt about what had just happened. "Um...Eve...about this...I....well...um...are we..." she said more timid than usual, stumbling around with her thoughts. She had hoped this would lead to something more than just a one time thing, but the feeling of course had to be mutual.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 4:57 pm
EVE SENNIN
Jounin
Rinnegan
Waterfall Village
User Image

||Eve looked at Hikari as she fell backwards and began to float but was suddenly curious about her as she stumbled with her words. "Are we...girlfriends? Like actual girlfriends that are in a love relationship?" She asked with a smile.
||

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:23 pm

User Image

The girl's cheeks turned red when Eve mentioned them being in a relationship. "Well...um....yea....I mean, only if you wanted to that is, but um....I really...oh" she said, growing more embarrassed. She really hoped Eve would say yes, not just for the fact that she liked her, but because Hikari wasn't the kind of girl to sleep around. Degrading herself was not the confidence boost she needed right now, or at all.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:34 pm
EVE SENNIN
Jounin
Rinnegan
Waterfall Village
User Image

||Eve laughed. "Well...you did reach into my.....stuff." She said with a smile. "But yeah, i would love having a relationship with you." She said with a nice tone.
||

User Image

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 5:48 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx User Image` ` Burning hot, r i g h t, down to the c o r e ` ` ███████████
User Image

A warm feeling built up in Hikari, and it kept building till it popped. She jumped up and gave Eve a big hug, squeezing her as tight as her little limbs would let her. After a few seconds, she released her grip and stepped back, slidding her hands down Eve's arms to hold her hands. At a loss of words, all Hikari could do was grin childishly at her new girlfriend, looking into her eyes. "I um...I like your eyes...they're cool...purple," she said, blinking for a brief second. When she opened her eyes, her sharingan would be activated, but it wasn't like a normal sharingan. It was a bright, shining aqua colour, a result from her clan.

XXXXXXXXXX█████ :☀ Str/Spd: B/C // Aura: 0/25 // Lunar Eclipse 0/50  

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:39 pm
EVE SENNIN
Jounin
Rinnegan
Waterfall Village
User Image

||Eve smiled and giggled. "You have beautiful sharingan eyes...i never seen them bluish before." She said as she pulled Hikari and got her up to the wall and sat on her lap. "Would you like to get out now?" She asked.
||

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 8:51 pm

XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXx User Image` ` Burning hot, r i g h t, down to the c o r e ` ` ███████████
User Image

Hikari nodded at the question, "We probably should...I should train some more I guess," she said with a sigh. The thought of getting back to work didn't sit well with her, but they had had their fun and there was a time for work and a time for play.

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:52 pm
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD
User Image"You're cheating on me?!" The girl called out; pointing right to the girl -- right at Eve. "And with a lavacrotch?!" The girl had an accent on -- almost southern. Obviously, this was all a game to her. When she thought of an outrageously jealous girlfriend, she pictured this; and that was how she would act. Who cared if she was destroying lives and darkening realities? Because . . . because . . . those lives were not her own. It was that simple. The fittest survived; and the prey provided. "But . . . why? Was I . . . was I . . . not good enough? All this time, Eve -- I've been looking for you. You disappeared on me . . . and now . . . and now; you're with someone else?" Somehow, she began to cry; cry to assist with her act. Kleine would be mad at her, right? He told her not to disrupt the lives of the villagers. But she wasn't disrupting them -- she was just making them more interesting. Because everything here was boring. It was up to her to spark it to life. Up to her to sear their hearts to black.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:01 pm

User Image

Hikari screamed and jumped up cover herself with her hands at the sound of a stranger's voice, jumping up from under Eve. During her little outburst, she missed what the girl had said. Hikari looked at the girl and and said in a shy, low, barely audible voice, "Who..um, who are you..."

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:10 pm
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD
User ImageShe disappeared in a quick bolt of speed; and soon, her hands were numbing the side of Hikari's face; a slap. A hard one. So hard that it would hurt. "Don't act innocent!" The woman screamed in her face -- looking at the girl with dark and misspoken eyes; looking to her almost as if she were vile. "I know who you are! You killed all of those people! You are evil; something that shouldn't be living in this world. And you'll hurt my Eve, too. Because you are sick. Just like that thing inside of you. Just like the four-tailed beast. They're called beasts for a reason, too. They aren't normal like us. Nor are their hosts." Another hand raised -- slowly up from below, and took a grasp at the girl's neck -- raising it high into the air as the woman's eyes began to glow. "Beasts go . . . to somewhere cold when they die. I could send you there, y'know -- for all of your sin."

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:25 pm

User Image

Hikari was stunned as she was slapped by the stranger, "why..." she said in a low whisper, almost a squeak. The stranger then went on her little rant about the Yonbi, mentioning hurting people, killing them even. It was true that she had seriously injured people, the main cause of people avoiding her, but she had never killed anyone....had she? Her mind began to race, had someone she hurt died from their injuries? Was Hikari a killer? Before she could react, she would feel the stranger's hand grasp around her neck and lift her up. Hikari grabbed at Hysterie's wrists, trying to release her grip. As she struggled, she looked the girl in the eyes, tears streaming down her face. Why was she doing this, what did she ever do wrong?

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 08, 2012 12:15 am
User Image
User Image
[hysterie] -- der MAD
User ImageSalt. That was what it tasted like . . . when Hysteria licked the tears from her cheek. She was crying already? That was so boring. She didn't even put up a fight. That was why Kleine should've been doing a better job at training his genin; a host should've been able to at least stand proud, even if not nearly at an equal level. But instead, she was mewling and crying like a brain-dead cow. As Hikari cried, Hysteria took her fingers and held the girl's eyes open; forcing the girl to look at her -- and to look at her graven mess. "Y'know--" The girl said, as she pulled Hikari closer -- almost as close as one could be. "I like the taste of your tears." As Hikari's eye was held open and by now could probably feel the burn; Hysteria opened her mouth and licked her eyeball clean. There, now that eye wasn't crying anymore! But it wasn't like it'd stop. She'd get many more tears that would taste very good. Though not as good as blood. "Hey, don't stop crying, okay? Because when you stop -- I'll send you to the other world." How long could she last? How long could she be filled with dread?

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff