Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nintendo Cult!

Back to Guilds

So long and thanks for the memories. 

Tags: Nintendo, Gaming, Video games 

Reply Social Room
Dream Thread: Entertain me with the nonsense of sleepy time. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

l-Kriel-l

PostPosted: Fri Dec 23, 2011 12:25 am
So last night's dream was kinda weird.
From what I remember, I was in my house, and I decided to walk into the room next to mine. That room was suddenly a classroom from my high school and it was a german class for some reason. I sat down and did some stuff and then walked out to get something. Upon re-entering a few seconds later I saw that everyone was gone, with everything in the same spots, as if they had suddenly vanished. This freaked me out, even in the dream. I spent the rest of the dream (which had a surprisingly coherent layout) trying to find someone from the class, if anyone at all, since it seemed that everyone was gone. I searched my house for some reason, and I also searched the area around my house. I eventually came across another building which seemed to be a single art room housing a faceless concert band, albeit a very small one, all of which was gone by the time I made my way to the other side of the room. As soon as I asked the conductor where the hell my german class went, I wondered why the hell I was taking a goddamn highschool german class between my third and fourth semesters of college, the conductor disappeared, and I woke up.

It was weird and ten times more coherent than any dream I've had in the past few years.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:41 pm
Okay, so my parents and I were at a Six Flags theme park, and I wanted to buy a styrofoam water-gun. So I looked for my grandfather through the aisles of Wal-Mart and asked him. Disappointed, my parents and I drove home from Holiday-Inn. The shadow of night fell upon us, and their were men in blue jumpsuits, and men in red jumpsuits, all who were wearing Daft-Punk helmets of their respective colors, the Red-suits on the side of the road started making duck faces at the Blue suits on the other side of the road, and then I was home, playing a Power-Rangers game on my Dragonforce 3000.  

Tall_Tiffani

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:58 am
Skaeryll
Only if the chick was hot... if she were ugly it'd be horrible.
If it were my dream, it would've been Queen Bean.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2012 1:52 pm
First, I'm going shopping in my underwear. Then all of a sudden i'm floating in mid air. My lips fall off and everybody starts to stare. Donuts and hotdogs were flying everywhere. Next was the part I won't ever forget. Now I'm being followed by these Russian spies, they give me some velcro and an order of fries. Suddenly I'm bowling on the star ship Enterprise, I fall in a hole and then I'm naked in church when I meet a dinosaur, I run but my feet have been nailed to the floor. Then a man pushed me through a revolving door. Then I am coming home from work when I forget my address, I'm half an hour late for my algebra test. Then some slimy alien jumps out of my chest, then I'm falling and falling and then I woke up.  

Finnn the Human

Tall_Tiffani

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:55 pm
Finnn the Human
First, I'm going shopping in my underwear. Then all of a sudden i'm floating in mid air. My lips fall off and everybody starts to stare. Donuts and hotdogs were flying everywhere. Next was the part I won't ever forget. Now I'm being followed by these Russian spies, they give me some velcro and an order of fries. Suddenly I'm bowling on the star ship Enterprise, I fall in a hole and then I'm naked in church when I meet a dinosaur, I run but my feet have been nailed to the floor. Then a man pushed me through a revolving door. Then I am coming home from work when I forget my address, I'm half an hour late for my algebra test. Then some slimy alien jumps out of my chest, then I'm falling and falling and then I woke up.

AN' I'M STUUUUUUUURK IN A CLOSEEET WITH VANNAAAA WHIIIIIITE!!  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 12:45 pm
I've been having a reoccurring dream where my d**k falls off. 8|  

alsoknownasak

Clean Member

x-D o o m K i t t a y-x

Dangerous Lunatic

8,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Fri Mar 09, 2012 3:57 pm
I had this dream, where I was in line for The Goliath which is this super crazy rollercoaster--and I hate rollercoasters-- I was looking for the exit but no matter where I looked it just brought me closer...and CLOSER.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:34 pm
Had a dream where I hung out with Harry Belafonte and his dozen dogs in a sweet tree-home... Because he was pretending to be dead to escape his fame.

That's actually one of the more normal dream plots I've had.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Mar 12, 2012 10:49 pm
I had a dream I was a Backstreet Boy. emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 9:18 pm
Hooo have I got one for you guys. Apparently now I sleepwalk. Around 530 I got up, and convinced myself I had a bomb in my hands and it was about to go off. So I bolted for my front door, tore my shirt off in the living room and ran outside around to the back of the house, throwing this 'bomb' away as I ran. It had snowed the night before so I was outside half naked in the snow getting wet and cold. After a min I woke up, I could hear someone shoveling outside the apartment building next door but couldn't see them in the darkness. I walked back in the house and went right back to sleep. I really hope no one saw me :S  

astrophe

Decavolty

Quotable Player

5,350 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 5:14 am
I had a dream I was the best in the world at what I did.

And then I woke up, but I was still the best in the world at what I do.

Sup bitches.

(seriously though i have a decent dream that i want to share later when i don't have work)  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2012 8:47 pm
I had a dream that I was helping Fish get a cheevo on TF2. xd  

old jazzy

Amorous Fatcat

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2012 12:11 am
I woke up last night and it was dark. (like extra dark, as though my eyes hadn't adjusted while I was sleeping, which they normally do) and there just seemed to be this swirling, or maybe it was more like writhing, visual hallucination floating over me. (I've seen the floaters in my eye fluid when I wake up before, and those freaked me out when I was going myopic at the start of puberty, but this was more vivid.)

I have anxiety problems, so I wake up at night a lot to imagined loud noises that are sometimes explosions and sometimes the noises that bother me during the day (screaming.) and this time it just sounded like hissing whispers from dozens of voices. The voices seemed to come from all directions, not just the [head] that was hanging over me.

What's more odd is that I woke up with purpose and determination to grapple with whatever this thing was, because instinctively, the moment I woke up I slammed my hands together where this thing seemed to be.

The really weird thing is that I know I woke up, but I don't know if I was having some dream that faded into wakefulness, or if I had some kind of fantastical or [more likely] hallucinated experience.

Following that I had some really strange dream about being in a hotel with my older sister and father, and it was so huge, but seemingly historic. It was self contained, having things like a movie theater and a group of what I assumed to be historical reenactors. the movie I saw(as always, with my movie buddy Xiwen) was some kind of re-imagining/reboot of avatar the last airbender. It had a more mature theme, and there was like, a certain element of political drama to it, because it added a new prince of the fire kingdom to act as a foil to the burned guy.

I guess the new prince character was his cousin or something, and he wanted to take burned guy down. Burned guy is Zuko.

The theater provided some kind of 4D, projector experience that made the theater itself kinda melt away, which was pretty neat. I remember there was a cool part where they were at the south pole, and the aurora-borealis was swirling all over the place.

The hotel was kinda eerie, though, because while it was populated, the people seemed to be caught up in their own worlds, and while there were windows, I don't recall ever seeing the world outside.

The place kinda reminded me of Downton Abbey, but with more soft white light everywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2012 12:37 pm
I had a dream that me and David were real life buddies and that I had a nerdy obsession with Halloween costumes that he was totally cool with.

He knocked on the door of the room I was in and I yelled "Batman? Batman, is that you?" and this was some kind of hilarious in-joke between us.

Also, I dreamed my mom was drinking heavily, and it was weird.  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

PostPosted: Mon Sep 17, 2012 6:05 pm
I had a dream where I used some kinda crazy stealth camoflage to infiltrate a big, high security house, full of people who looked like my relatives out of state, to assassinate an old man.

His body guard was the only one who gave me any trouble, because he was some kinda of crazy blind martial artist, but I managed to trick him into electrocuting himself. Oddly this didn't send off the alarms with the other family members, who didn't seem to notice that their beefy defender just died fighting an invisible man.

So I wander into the study looking for the old guy, but I don't find him. I find some kind of super sharp exacto-knife or letter opener. And I walk back out into some living area, where most of the sleepy residents have gathered. They didn't seem to notice the dead guy in the corner, and they were too busy talking among themselves to see the door into the master suite area open and close itself.

This place looks totally different, and it actually is basically it's own house in and of itself. One other person is back here, and he looks like my uncle. Perhaps he was actually supposed to be my uncle, but he was drinking himself stupid, and he didn't seem to notice as I passed through. At this point I think I either disengaged my active camo, or I was running of of time to be cloaked. The mechanics seemed to make sense in the dream, out that's how dreams are.

So I find the old guy on the other side of the area, in a glass enclosed jacuzzi room. He looks oddly familiar. I thought maybe he was supposed to look like the penguin, but I have figured out otherwise. Thinking of how he screamed at me after I set upon him was the real clue to where this guy was from.

So I set upon this frail man in the glass walled room, closing the door behind me almost makes a soundproof seal. I guess to keep the noise of the jacuzzi motor from bothering people. I pinned him and without mercy or hesitation, used his desk knife to slash his wrists. I guess I was lucky to not find him in his office, because this way I framed the man's suicide. I guess I heard somewhere that hot water makes the blood drain out of you faster. I remember briefly before the dream ended that I began to tidy up the scene before I woke up.

I've had some disturbing dreams, where I've done awful stuff without hesitation. I guess those are kinda like nightmares. I don't really have those hopelessly endangered dreams other people talk about. This kinda stands out. It took me a while to figure out where I cobbled the elements of it together from.

I don't even know what I was killing this guy for, but he was the old dude from the "dinosaurs on a space ship" episode of doctor who, which I watched on Saturday evening. What came on after that was a show called "copper" and in this episode, some woman slashes a prostitute's throat and claims the girl did it to herself. The exacto-knife was something I'd seen sitting out in the studio when I went in Saturday afternoon. It didn't seem important, but I guess my mind couldn't place a shiv or whatever the woman in the show had used in a civilized looking office, so I drew on what was in recent memory.

As for being invisible in plain view? That is kinda a literal and exaggerated version of the way I feel pretty often. In fact, I was thinking of it yesterday.

I don't know if it's more weird that I had a dream about cold blooded murder or that I can clearly imagine where it came from.  
Social Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff