Welcome to Gaia! ::

★ The Random Guild: Random People Unite! [[Since 2008]] ★

Back to Guilds

"The Random Guild is like a giant family, except you never get tired of anyone!" - Toxic Pepper 

Tags: Random, Contest, Gold, Friends, Hangout 

Reply The Random Guild
Zombie Apocalypse Simulator [ How Long Will You Survive? ] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:21 pm
Deel-Dough
Toxic Pepper

Ok first off i'm not Rambo so i'm not gonna run out there and stab them. Thats a quick way to get yourself killed. So with the wood I have left over we are gonna make a spear. That way we are at least a couple of feet farther away from the walkers. That or you can sneak back over to your truck use this knife of yours and bring me back some string. I'll cover you if you decide to run out there again.

Right, I have some string in my small medical box in my truck. I'll go over and get some, cover me. *sneaks back over to the truck, slowly ... opens the back of my truck and takes the whole medical box (Includes string, bandages, 2oz alcohol, scissors, and tweezers) slowly comes back to you trying to not make a noise*

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:24 pm
Toxic Pepper
Deel-Dough
Toxic Pepper

Ok first off i'm not Rambo so i'm not gonna run out there and stab them. Thats a quick way to get yourself killed. So with the wood I have left over we are gonna make a spear. That way we are at least a couple of feet farther away from the walkers. That or you can sneak back over to your truck use this knife of yours and bring me back some string. I'll cover you if you decide to run out there again.

Right, I have some string in my small medical box in my truck. I'll go over and get some, cover me. *sneaks back over to the truck, slowly ... opens the back of my truck and takes the whole medical box (Includes string, bandages, 2oz alcohol, scissors, and tweezers) slowly comes back to you trying to not make a noise*
Good now we have options depending on the type of string.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 10:41 am
Deel-Dough

Here's the string.
It looks pretty tough to me, think it'll work?  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:50 am
Toxic Pepper
Deel-Dough

Here's the string.
Yea it should work. She walks farther back into the cave with the string. She had found a hunter stand the other day with a bow but it was missing the string and arrows.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Toxic Pepper
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:00 pm
Deel-Dough
Toxic Pepper
Deel-Dough

Here's the string.
Yea it should work. She walks farther back into the cave with the string. She had found a hunter stand the other day with a bow but it was missing the string and arrows.

They're getting closer, we need to hurry!

Vuos generated a random number between 1 and 18 ... 11!
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:08 pm
JOINING HUMANS

11. Bum/55Y/Plastic Bag (YES! blaugh )  

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 3:20 pm
*snorts awake inside far back of cave and sees four people* Hey! There's is other humans in here wit me! How long was I been asleep? *feels dazed*  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 7:32 pm
(I lol'd irl at the Rambo reference. xD)

*I sit back digging around in my backpack to find a water bottle, a pack of saltine crackers, some gum, two energy bars, a small bag of trail mix, and five Slim Jims* Well, it's a start.

*she peers around at the others and then hears someone deeper in the cave* Another person? *starts down deeper into cave to get a closer look* Hey, it really is another person. *notices the dazed look in his eyes* You okay?  

Beloved Soul

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:12 pm
Beloved Soul

*I sit back digging around in my backpack to find a water bottle, a pack of saltine crackers, some gum, two energy bars, a small bag of trail mix, and five Slim Jims* Well, it's a start.

*she peers around at the others and then hears someone deeper in the cave* Another person? *starts down deeper into cave to get a closer look* Hey, it really is another person. *notices the dazed look in his eyes* You okay?

I'mma as good as I'll ever be. What're all y'all doin' in this cave with me? I thought I was left all by my lonesome in this cruel world. *lays back down and takes out his plastic bag* Don't know why I went through all the trouble of stayin' alive. I might've as well smothered meself. *belches, a very thick odor of alcohol fills the air around him as he drops the plastic bag beside his body*  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 4:03 pm
*Grabs the bow and shoots both of the zombies*
(Close one!)

Beloved Soul: We will have to make it last until we can go down to the town.

Vuos: There's very few survivors, we are all lucky. Would you happen to have any supply's stored in this cave?

Toxic Pepper
Captain

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:32 pm
Toxic Pepper
There's very few survivors, we are all lucky. Would you happen to have any supply's stored in this cave?

*sits up*
Nah, not wit' me, bu' I guess it's really don't matter, do it? We's all gonna die soon anyway. *lays back down* Ya migh' as well join me, sit back, an' enjoy life while ya still got it.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 11:22 pm
Jamie takes the bow back and then looks at the bum. " I don't really trust this guy." She says quietly to the others.  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:09 pm
Deel-Dough
Jamie takes the bow back and then looks at the bum. " I don't really trust this guy." She says quietly to the others.

Do what you will. Hell, I barely trust mehself. But, eh. *shrugs on ground* I can't really do much with this stupid thing. *shakes bag*  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:15 pm
Vuos

"Well you have a very valid point there. So I guess for now your ok but still don't trust you with anything sharp or that can kill."  

Deel-Dough
Crew

Kawaii Kitten

16,800 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Astral Veteran 100
  • Married 100

Vuos

Man-Hungry Sex Symbol

5,550 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:29 pm
Deel-Dough
Vuos

"Well you have a very valid point there. So I guess for now your ok but still don't trust you with anything sharp or that can kill."

Whatever. *closes eyes* The name's Ben by the way, not that it really matters. A name's not worth much nowadays.  
The Random Guild

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff