Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Yaoi & Shota House (take 2)

Back to Guilds

user friendly since Aug 17, 2009 

Tags: yaoi, shota, house, world, boy love 

Reply Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room
Let's Talk About Bleach! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 21, 2012 10:01 pm
No kidding. I want to see if any of the other popular soul reapers have changed in looks as well.

We know the general captain, Ukitake, the long-brown haired one (forget his name) and Unohana (I think I spelt that right) haven't changed their hairstyles. How boring of those four. rofl  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:02 pm
Yeeesss~ heart

Well I didn't really expect the Head Captain to change much, but I'd have hoped maybe Ukitake would have like, a ponytail or something. Or maybe Shunsui could've cut his hair. Not sure about Unohana, though.  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:43 pm
I think Unohana could've at least put her hair into a regular ponytail or have a bun. That would look nice, a lot better than the braid in the front and below her neck.
I don't think Shunsui will ever change his hair, he's too much like a hippie in my opinion. I can totally see him going to riots if this were the 60s, but just to be with the women and have drinks. 3nodding
The Head Captain could have at least done something a little different with his beard, like cut it a bit.

Gah, we still have two weeks to wait don't we? This is killing me, I wanna see the soul reapers and the new plotline!!!! scream  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2012 11:41 pm
Ahh, but Shunsui would look sexy with short hair.

I knooooooooooow~

(FFFFF-- Gaia keeps being a d**k and not telling me there are replies. If I don't reply for a while, it's probably because of that. >.<)  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:20 pm
I can see Shunsui with short hair, actually. It would look nice. ;p

February 7-8ish, please come fast! Sarah and I are Bleach deprived!!!!!

(And that's fine. Gaia's been acting up on the replies from forums and guilds department for a while now. They should consider fixing that. -nods-)  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:49 pm
He'd look hot. There's a character from another series I like who sort of reminds me of Shunsui, and he was cloned a few times; one of the clones got all nice and cleaned up(haircut, nice clothes, glasses), and hot damn. It was like taking Shunsui and turning him into William from Kuroshitsuji. heart

It's not just us. A good portion of the fandom is in withdrawal.

(They probably should. That'd be nice.)  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 6:56 pm
Ah, William!!! heart heart Now that you say that, Shunsui would look rather hot if he cleaned himself up a bit.

You're right, but we're the only ones in the guild that are talking about bleach and are basically deprived.

(But they won't until enough complaints come in -_-. That's what I hate about websites that have problems and it's a social network site, so that doesn't help one bit.)  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 12:41 am
Yesss. I think he should keep the facial hair, but a haircut and nice suit would be really sexy. heart

Ah, I suppose you're right about that.

(Indeed.)  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:00 pm
Ah geez, now your making me imagine it and wanting Tite-sensei to do that now >///< rofl

-Sigh- It's sad that we are the only one here talking about the series.

Phoenix: I like Bleach, just not really Orihime. I think she's too weird.

Can it, Phoenix. -bops him on the head-

(We should try to apply to be administrators or something anf fix the problem ourselves.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 1:09 pm
Maybe he will~

That is kind of sad, isn't it? We need to gather up more fans and bring them over here.

Tee hee.XD

(That could solve the problem. I just don't think I'm admin material. sweatdrop )  

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:18 pm
Or maybe if he doesn't, I'll draw Shunsui with short hair and in a suit. How short do we want it though.... (ponders in thought) Academy days short or Yumichika short or .....

Yes, it is. (Thinks) Maybe I should make an advertisement in the chatterbox forums or something. I'm still thinking about how to go about this.

Don't encourage him. He's annoying enough as it is.

(Neither am I, and I don't know how they would like me. xd )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:27 pm
She can encourage me all she wants to.

I still don't like Orihime, but if she were Hisagi or Ishida, you can her my way then. wink  

Phoenix Wundt
Crew

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:15 am
*blinks* Hah? Wait... ******** that's right, he did have short hair in his Academy days. I completely forgot. Let's have it that short. Maybe a teeny bit shorter and neater in the back, but not much. Damn. Ukitake and Shunsui were ******** hot back in the Academy.

Sometimes it seems like the Academy either makes you super hot or super adorable. Wonder why. :T

Maybe so. Let me know how it works out if you do.

Huh? Oh! Whoops. Sorry Meru. sweatdrop

(There goes that plan. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 7:56 pm
Aren't you glad I mention them being in the Academy? Otherwise you would've thought they never went. blaugh Rodger, I'll get started on that drawing *salutes*

That's a wonder that only Tite-sensei knows. Or maybe he doesn't know either, there's mangaka like that don't even know why it's like that.

Alright I'll let fill you in when I get around to it. I'm still thinking of a good message to type up when I post it. >< It's harder than you think.

That's fine. I guess he's happy, so I'll let you encourage him a bit. He's doesn't get out much. -_-'

(I know. The reason why I say that though is because they kicked Kami and the boys out, so I might get in their face about it. That's why I wouldn't make a good admin, I can be brutal like that XD)  

Meru Kaname
Captain

Invisible Guildswoman

Bloodlust_Faerie
Vice Captain

Devoted Lover

5,225 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Partygoer 500
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2012 6:30 pm
I'm glad you mentioned it, cuz I forgot. So hot.

Maybe. Kubo is a mystery sometimes.

I can understand how it would be. Good luck.

O-Okay. > u >;

(Ah. Well, it could still be worth a shot.)  
Anime, Manga, and Games Discussions Room

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 26 27 28 29 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff