Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
High school love disaster (yaoi 1x1) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:02 am
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

Damian's face turned bright red with a blush "I-I-I..." Damian stuttered looking down he had to calm himself down but still couldn't think of what to say in respond to what ichigo said, Damian sighed and kissed ichigo on the lips still blushing.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ichigo didn't know what to do when there lip's met but out of instinct he wrapped his arm's around Damian and dipped him down into a romantic kiss.
User Image

As they kissed other students gasped still thinking that Damian was dating Seth and some guys made faces thinking that them kissing was disgusting.

Ichigo didn't care what anyone thought,he was kissing the boy he loves so no one else mattered right now.He pushed a hand softly through Damian's hair loving how soft it was to the touch which made him deepen the kiss just the slightest.
User Image

Damian kissed ichigo deeply, he liked the way ichigo treated him then seth when he was with Seth it was different Seth was always kind of mean to him and they never really kissed like this it was kind of like all seth wanted was to say he could at least get a guy if not a girl but once he found out a girl liked him he automatically went after her.

Ichigo loved how soft Damian's lip's were so he slid his tongue gently across his lip's.'I can't believe i'm kissing Damian it's like a dream come true.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:15 am
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241

Ichigo didn't know what to do when there lip's met but out of instinct he wrapped his arm's around Damian and dipped him down into a romantic kiss.
User Image

As they kissed other students gasped still thinking that Damian was dating Seth and some guys made faces thinking that them kissing was disgusting.

Ichigo didn't care what anyone thought,he was kissing the boy he loves so no one else mattered right now.He pushed a hand softly through Damian's hair loving how soft it was to the touch which made him deepen the kiss just the slightest.
User Image

Damian kissed ichigo deeply, he liked the way ichigo treated him then seth when he was with Seth it was different Seth was always kind of mean to him and they never really kissed like this it was kind of like all seth wanted was to say he could at least get a guy if not a girl but once he found out a girl liked him he automatically went after her.

Ichigo loved how soft Damian's lip's were so he slid his tongue gently across his lip's.'I can't believe i'm kissing Damian it's like a dream come true.
User Image

Damian opened his mouth as he felt ichigo's tongue run over his lips, he rubbed his tongue against ichigo's.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:24 am
Ichigo Kissed Damian back sweetly because he cared about him.He hummed to see how Damian would react.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 2:45 am
tohru3241
Ichigo Kissed Damian back sweetly because he cared about him.He hummed to see how Damian would react.
User Image

Damian was surprised when ichigo started to hum,ichigo's mouth vibrating because of the humming and making damian's mouth vibrate also. Then the bell rung telling them that lunch was over and they had to go back to class , damian pulled away "um..I'll see you after school,ichigo" Damian said hugged ichigo and went to class. After school Damian went to his locker and waited at the front door of the school for ichigo.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:03 am
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

Damian was surprised when ichigo started to hum,ichigo's mouth vibrating because of the humming and making damian's mouth vibrate also. Then the bell rung telling them that lunch was over and they had to go back to class , damian pulled away "um..I'll see you after school,ichigo" Damian said hugged ichigo and went to class. After school Damian went to his locker and waited at the front door of the school for ichigo.

User Image
"Okay"Ichigo said while running back to his class.when the bell rang for the last time letting him know that school was over ha ran as fast as he could only stopping for a sec to drop something off in his locker then ran all the way to Damian's.Coming to a halt Ichigo hugged Damian from behind while breathing heave from all the running."S-so how w-was the rest o-of your d-day?"He asked out of breath while still hugging Damian from behind.'Wow i love being able to do this!'He thought to him self and grinned happily while nuzzling Damian's ear softly.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:15 am
tohru3241
harusaki-chan
tohru3241
User Image

User Image
"Okay"Ichigo said while running back to his class.when the bell rang for the last time letting him know that school was over ha ran as fast as he could only stopping for a sec to drop something off in his locker then ran all the way to Damian's.Coming to a halt Ichigo hugged Damian from behind while breathing heave from all the running."S-so how w-was the rest o-of your d-day?"He asked out of breath while still hugging Damian from behind.'Wow i love being able to do this!'He thought to him self and grinned happily while nuzzling Damian's ear softly.

Damian blushed "it was fine" he said, "do you want to go to your house-" he stopped when he realized how that sounded "...I'm sorry..that came out sounding wrong..I-I didn't mean like to..you know..I-I meant to hang out or something...ugh..I made it worse" Damian said blushing even more maybe it was that he really wanted to sleep with ichigo but just didn't want to say anything about it maybe it would be too fast in the relationship for them to do that he hoped ichigo couldn't tell that was what he did want but was scared to say "I don't want to come off as a slut..just because I accidentally told him something I kind of wanted but maybe not now..I don't even really know" he muttered out loud not even really knowing ichigo heard him.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:31 am
"That's good!"Said having caught his breath then blinked when Damian asked to go to his house and then start rambling off stuff.The last thing Damian said caught his ear and he grinned."Um i heard that but i think it would be best if we went out for a bite to eat instead,don't you think?"Ichigo asked with a small chuckle in his voice.Hugged Damian while he waited for his answer.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:43 am
"oh,um sure" Damian said blushing out of embarrassment he couldn't believe ichigo had heard what he said.Damian started to walk out of the school with ichigo "so which restaurant do you want to go to?" Damian asked.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:06 am
Ichigo grinned."Now who said anything about a restaurant i'm taking yo somewhere special."He said grabbing Damian's hand and started walking after ten minutes they rounded the corner and there was the place."Welcome too the (Lovely Blue Rose).I've been slowly building it with the money i earn from my part time job and i thought it would be a great idea to show you it and cook you something off it's menu,W-well i meen only if you want too."Ichigo said happily but ended with a stutter.
User Image

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:15 am
Damian smiled "thats ok with me" he said looking around ,the place was very beautiful to him he never really went to a place like this before to eat.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:12 pm
Ichigo pointed to a seat,kissed Damian on the cheek then dashed to the kitchen to start cooking.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 8:52 pm
tohru3241
Ichigo pointed to a seat,kissed Damian on the cheek then dashed to the kitchen to start cooking.

Damian sat in the seat that ichigo had pointed to and waited for ichigo to get done cooking.

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 22, 2011 12:21 am
User Image

Ichigo ran around the kitchen making a Pig Bento for Damian.He loves to cook and make people smile so he thought it was the perfect thing to make.He finished making the Bento and walked out holding a covered tray then set it on the table in front of Damian.Ichigo pulled the cover off."I hope you like it it's a Pig Bento."He said holding the tray's lid behind his back and taking a bow.

User Image

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces