Great stuff as always, Mr FS.  

Trenn Flashkill
Vice Captain

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 12:00 pm
*lurks around* ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:06 pm
Aaahhh that's awesome. :D

If you want to do any more I have another avi or two. I won't ask unless you offer in case someone else wants art  

l-Kathulu-l

Versatile Man-Lover

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:23 pm
@Jaycorn: ^__^

@Trenn: Thanks Trenn, feel free to let me know if you ever want anything art related doing and such.

@Montiqueue: *Shoots the lurker* interested in some art my fellow artist? razz

@l-Kathulu-l: Glad you like it. I'm only doing one per person this time around but there will always be a next time.  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 3:25 pm
Time to move on to other things then, so I've closed the shop. If you missed out feel free to ask my anyway and I'll gladly consider of course. Always nice to be back in the Cult for a while!  

ForsakenSwordsman

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2011 4:10 pm
ForsakenSwordsman

@Montiqueue: *Shoots the lurker* interested in some art my fellow artist? razz .

Perhaps~
But it's obviously closed. xD I suppose any window that was open I'll just have to wait for again.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:48 am
Montiqueue
ForsakenSwordsman

@Montiqueue: *Shoots the lurker* interested in some art my fellow artist? razz .

Perhaps~
But it's obviously closed. xD I suppose any window that was open I'll just have to wait for again.

The shop is closed now but I will still consider requests for a bit longer..probably would have made more sense to leave the damn thing open I guess but meh.. can't see many more people wanting art this time around and it's no big deal if a couple more people want some. It's up to you anyway, if you want some just ask, if not then that's fine too.  

ForsakenSwordsman

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 11:59 am
I missed out?

;-; But hey if you consider me I'd probably tip you all of my gold.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 12:06 pm
I doubt any gold amount means much when you haven't changed your avatar in 4 years xd  

[Kegan]

Nimble Cultist

ForsakenSwordsman

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 1:23 pm
Skaeryll
I missed out?

[Kegan] is right, gold really doesn't mean anything to me hehe. I don't mind doing you some art for free though, just let me know which avatar you want art of and I'll get it sorted for you no problem.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 3:23 pm
Very nice stuff as always. You just get better with age.  

Meta_Fish
Captain

Montiqueue

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 4:06 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
Montiqueue
ForsakenSwordsman

Perhaps~

The shop is closed now but I will still consider requests for a bit longer..probably would have made more sense to leave the damn thing open I guess but meh.. can't see many more people wanting art this time around and it's no big deal if a couple more people want some. It's up to you anyway, if you want some just ask, if not then that's fine too.

Well if you go over at The Mafia, I'm sure you'd be flooded. xD No one gets tired of art. You should know this by now. > w> Also, yeah, I wouldn't mind a piece. ^ ^ Just let me know if you're willing to do it~  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 8:13 pm
Hmm.

Welcome back FS. Even though, you should be welcoming me back. razz

Haven't been on here much. If you would consider me, that'd be cool. If you don't, it's cool. I just love avi art.

Skrulz S.

Skaeryll

Dangerous Spotter

PostPosted: Mon Dec 19, 2011 10:26 pm
ForsakenSwordsman
Skaeryll
I missed out?

[Kegan] is right, gold really doesn't mean anything to me hehe. I don't mind doing you some art for free though, just let me know which avatar you want art of and I'll get it sorted for you no problem.

I guess Kegan has a point, lol.

Also you can do my current avy, thank you.  
The Gallery

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff