Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The Lobby
Feedback and Complaints ( Suggestion Box ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:47 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

Im sure youre very nice. And yes, most of us are pretty close here in the guild :3

That`s good, it`s important, especially when your running something that uses so many people.

Thank you haha >///<;

Yeah I've actually become friends with just about my entire staff. Some people might think that makes it harder cuz "you can't work with your friends" but I find it makes it easier because I'm a fair boss and I actually hear the things they have to say and let them be as creative as they want B)  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:52 pm
Arisa Takera

Yeah I've actually become friends with just about my entire staff. Some people might think that makes it harder cuz "you can't work with your friends" but I find it makes it easier because I'm a fair boss and I actually hear the things they have to say and let them be as creative as they want B)

That should be the case!
I disagree with that. People should be friends, that way things would be a whole lot funner!!
Ahhhh I love you already~ <3
Now I have to hunt that Gaia Job Center. I`m -so- applying now<3  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

That should be the case!
I disagree with that. People should be friends, that way things would be a whole lot funner!!
Ahhhh I love you already~ <3
Now I have to hunt that Gaia Job Center. I`m -so- applying now<3

Hoping you don't have to hunt to hard. We've had a lot of traffic so it should be right on the front page. As for lazy Editor I have to get to making these badges so I don't fall behind xD and I think it's just about time for a newsletter...  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:06 pm
Arisa Takera

Hoping you don't have to hunt to hard. We've had a lot of traffic so it should be right on the front page. As for lazy Editor I have to get to making these badges so I don't fall behind xD and I think it's just about time for a newsletter...

I bookmarked it emotion_awesome
lol!
Hopefully the spot I was eyeballing is still open! LOL Do you get many requests for them?  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:08 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

I bookmarked it emotion_awesome
lol!
Hopefully the spot I was eyeballing is still open! LOL Do you get many requests for them?

Well they're brand new and we've only had one announcement about them. Some people might still not know about them. The platinum and diamond ones took off though. I only just created the basic ( free ) badges last night because I had to wait for a winner for the tektek contest to be chosen ( so the badges would match the cover for issue 1 )  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:32 pm
[quote"Arisa Takera"]
Well they're brand new and we've only had one announcement about them. Some people might still not know about them. The platinum and diamond ones took off though. I only just created the basic ( free ) badges last night because I had to wait for a winner for the tektek contest to be chosen ( so the badges would match the cover for issue 1 )
Oh goodness, they match?! Doed that mean you`ll have others that match the future issues?
Filling out the form by the way~  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 8:44 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

Oh goodness, they match?! Doed that mean you`ll have others that match the future issues?
Filling out the form by the way~

Each badge is limited edition. It will only be available for the time that we release an issue. Like after the March tektek contest we'll be offering a new patterned badge  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:04 pm
Arisa Takera

Each badge is limited edition. It will only be available for the time that we release an issue. Like after the March tektek contest we'll be offering a new patterned badge

That`s smart. It`s things like that that make people like magazines<3
How exciting~~~
Hah, filled out!  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:07 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

That`s smart. It`s things like that that make people like magazines<3
How exciting~~~
Hah, filled out!

wow wait our next issue isn't until May xD hahaha I'm way off. I hope I get to make a beach theme next  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:08 pm
Arisa Takera

wow wait our next issue isn't until May xD hahaha I'm way off. I hope I get to make a beach theme next

Isn`t May Spring? xD
Whatever works~ I like beaches too <3 I`m so excited to see the first issue!  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:11 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

Isn`t May Spring? xD
Whatever works~ I like beaches too <3 I`m so excited to see the first issue!

We're excited too! We've gathered up lots of great stuff for this issue and the articles are coming right along x3  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:40 pm
Arisa Takera

Will there be an announcement when it`s finished?
You must be a proud parent! xD

Submitted my form~  

pavonis

Arisa Takera
Captain

Dapper Genius

8,525 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:46 pm
--Truth-To-Cliche--
Arisa Takera

Will there be an announcement when it`s finished?
You must be a proud parent! xD

Submitted my form~

Everyone who has officially joined the guild will receive the link to the issue via guild announcement. Those who are just floating around and feeling us out... well... they might miss out xD And I'll check out that form soon. I'm working on tonight's newsletter  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 9:52 pm
Arisa Takera

Hahaha!
Amen, let them eat cake~
Take your time! I was just letting you know.  

pavonis

Qyp

Manly Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:35 am
How many of each of those coloured hearts are there? So we not like searching until we dead...  
The Lobby

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff