Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Mizuumi's Public Garden Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

roseswan95

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 7:20 pm
"Sure!! I would love to see them" she smiled and replied happily.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 9:28 pm
"These are my Brother's":

The Frist Quintuplets
The Triplets
The Twins
The Other Quintuplets
The Other Twins
The Other Two Brothers
He said holding out his flip wallet to show her.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Thu Jan 05, 2012 10:41 pm
Rose looked at all of their pictures in amazement. "Wow!! They all look so nice" she smiled while looking at all of the pictures he held out from his flip wallet.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 1:03 pm
roseswan95
Rose looked at all of their pictures in amazement. "Wow!! They all look so nice" she smiled while looking at all of the pictures he held out from his flip wallet.

"Ya they are."He said with his eye's sparkling softly and his face at peace,he really did miss them but that's why they took the pictures for him, was so he could at least see them while they were gone."They wont tell me who but Taki said one of them were going to come see me."He said with a smile as he put his flip wallet back in his pocket.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:27 pm
"How wonderful..I'm sure you will enjoy that a lot." she told him. Rose looked at the garden and how beautiful it was. It must be nice to have such a wonderful family. she thought to herself. It's amazing here, I think I might of met a new friend. I've never had any friends before..but I'm glad that I came to Black Rose Academy. I wonder what adventures it has in store for me.. She then looked at Mizuumi and smiled with a purity aura that surrounded her and seemed to make her glow.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 11:33 pm
"Ya." He said cheerfully and watched the girl carefully.'Wow she looks like she's glowing.' He thought to himself as he looked at her.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 10:56 am
Rose hummed a song that she had once heard before, but she didn't recall from where. She was unaware that she appeared to be glowing and that Mizuumi was looking at her. She than looked at Mizuumi while glowing happily. "Mizuumi..Can you give me a tour of your garden? I would like to see more." She smiled brightly, hoping he would.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 11:41 am
"Of course i will!" Mizuumi said happily jumping up. "Right now we're in the Rose Patch then there's The Bridge and The Walk Around." He said pointing down the path as he started to walk backwards in that direction as he waited for her.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:09 pm
"Thanks!!" she said excitedly. Getting up, she walked over to Mizuumi ready to see everything else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 3:02 am
Mizuumi started down the path and started pointing out flowers to her as the path's in his garden were covered in different flowers."Those are are tiger lilys and those arm my special bread i made there Tiger Roses."
User Image  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 12:39 pm
Rose looked at the beautiful flowers, struck with awe. "They're gorgeous...absolutely amazing. You did that?" she replied to him wide-eyed with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:23 pm
"Thanks and ya i did it was fun trying to get the right look for it though."Mizuumi said as he started walking again down the path."This is the Bridge."He pointed out as he stepped up onto it while gazing at the water."I love coming here to look at the water,it's so peaceful."He said as he smiled at himself in the water.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 5:49 pm
Rose nodded. "Indeed, very peaceful" she said agreeing with him. Looking down at the water she saw her reflection as well. She frowned slightly but it was unnoticeable. She's looked the same way for so long..and sort of envied other people and the idea of getting older or looking different.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 6:26 pm
Pointing next to them. "Those are Tiger Hibiscuses there neat." He said as he looked them over.

User Image

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

roseswan95

PostPosted: Mon Jan 09, 2012 7:55 pm
Rose tilted her head as she looked at the Hibiscuses and their swirl of beautiful colors. "Nature is amazing.." she said with a smile.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff