Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 2:13 am
((OOC i'm ganna log off for tonight it's really late were i am night Hani-san.))

"Yes i am and that sucks oh i have to go change hold on."Satori said as he ran off to his dressing room.He tossed on his jeans and a lose t-shirt and a cute hat to hide his hair until he got home.Walking back out he went back to were Bakura was and waited.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 12:59 pm
Bakura packed his laptop and camra up in his case, while he waited on the other. When Satori returned from changing, the older boy took his book bag placing it on his own back. "I'll carry that for you princess," Bakura sang his accent stronger than normal. He opened his umbrella before he said, "It's raining outside."  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:03 pm
gaia_angelleft Satori gaia_angelright

Satori blushed. "Okay but you don't have to." He said smiling as he stepped next to Bakura. "How do you know it's raining,we're inside?" He asked as he poked him in the shoulder four times. 'Hmm i wonder if bro's home yet?' He thought to himself as he lightly poked Bakura again while grinning mischievously.He tapped the toe of his shoe on the ground trying to get it back in place because it had slightly come off. "Dang shoe." He said quietly still tapping it on the floor.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:10 pm
Bakura grinned as he made a smart a** comment, "The weather channel, dear princess." He then returned the poke softly, not wanting to hurt her. "Are you ok?" he asked watching the model tap his shoe on the ground.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:28 pm
"Oh I never watch that stuff it's no fun." He said smiling but really he just plain hated the news because that's how he found out about his parents death was watching the news. "No somethings wrong with my shoe and i can't fix it." Satori said plopping on the floor next to Bakura as he started to untie the darm things.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 8:44 pm
Bakura quitely laughed to himself before he kneeled infront of the other. "Want help?" He didn't wait for a reply, before he pulled the shoe off the other. He studied the inside of the shoe, then got up and went to the near by desk. He found some glue and quickly fixed the shoe. He, then, returned to kneeling in frount of Satori, putting the shoe back on him; before helping him up. "How does it feel now?" Bakura asked.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:41 pm
"A~" Satori had began to answer when his shoe was stolen then brought back.Blincking he looked down at his shoe and fiddled with it for a sec. "It feels fine thanks." He said jumping up to his feet.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 10, 2012 9:46 pm
"Good! Now lets get you home," Bakura said opening the embrella before he stepped outside into the rain. When Satori joined him, he locked to door to the building, protecting it from being broken into.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 2:41 pm
Satori stood closely next to Bakura so as to stay under the umbrella and smiled to himself.It was nice being around him but he still knew that if he ever found out about his crush on him Bakura would most likely never talk to him again,then again he was a very nice person so he might still wanna be friends. "So you ready for me to point the way to my place?" Satori asked smiling at the man next to him as he watched him lock the door.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 3:29 pm
"Lead the way," Bakura said placing the keys in his pocket. He walked beside Satori quitely for a while; he loved the rain, it was like a shower for the soul. He always felt at peace in the rain, no matter what was going on in his life. "So do you live faar from here?" Bakura asked, not wanting to bore 'her'. He liked working with her, she was so different from the other models he had worked with.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:25 pm
((OOC XxTheArtists_DarkLoverxX is my sis she's going to send you a request in a minute.))
Satori took a turn as he heard his question. "A little bit but not to far why?" He asked walking next to him with a smile on his face."We need to turn again when we get up there." He said pointing up the road.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:40 pm
((ooc: I added her to the guild ^o^))
"Just wondering," Bakura said with a smile. He didn't want to bore the girl, he yawned quetily. He just followed the other, just smiling.  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:52 pm
Satori took a few more turns and straightaways as he walked next to the other. "Oh okay so why did you become a modeling photographer?" He asked trying to break the ice.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 10:59 pm
Bakura laughed to himself, "I was told too; my father wants a photographer in the family. Although I'd rather be an artist though." He took a couple of steps before asking, "How did a girl like you get into modeling?"  

Sjxndjzjxbxh
Captain

Beloved Informer

6,650 Points
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Contributor 150
  • Millionaire 200

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 12, 2012 11:09 pm
"An artist,wow that's so cool Bakura." He said ginning widely at him. "Me well i felt bad because my brothers been the one taking care of me sense our parents died so i thought I'd get a job to help." He said looking a bit off into space as he did. "But i also picked modeling because i love showing that it doesn't matter what you wear your still the same person and being able to show off without getting in trouble is fun to." Satori said jumping a bit to avoid a puddle while he talked.

Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff