Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars
I now this sounds geek-ish( nerdy for better terms) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox

Do you have max Mystic?
My friend only had two. But I have Kor Skyfishers and Emeria, the Sky Ruin if it dies.

I see, very nice for someone on a budget
I also have nice life gain in it along with Felidar Sovereign incase for some odd reason I can't get Kemba or the right equipment.

how many of Kemba do you have
Too many. Every time someone in the club got a Kemba they gave it to me thinking I needed another one.

wow,I need 3 more...odd Card Karma maybe  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:41 am
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

So,I see its a Milling type of deck. Top deck means that you force them to send X number of cards to the graveyard from the top of their deck. And Corrosive Gale is type green or pay two life and type X; effect it deals X amount of damage to all flying type. X is how much extra mana they type. X is any color so it would even break down a 8 or 10 if yourr foe has the mana

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that my stratagies were fail proof and couldn't be beaten with the right cards, just that I've taken steps to hopefully protect my weak spots. I also made a slight mistake with the enchant card. It's a +1/+1 gain for every plains card, not flying. My bad. Haven't gotten the card effects memorized yet.

I never say your plan was fail proof and there are may loop holes in all of our decks. Its fine, but I believe that echant also gives flying as well

It does, but the creature I intend to use it on the most is already a flying type, so it doesn't make much of a difference when up against corrosive gale sweatdrop The creature is glodenglow butterfly. It was the card that I instantly knew I wanted to have in my deck due to its effect.
What dose it do.I can't really look it up because I'm kinda busy

Whenever goldenglow butterfly blocks, you may gain 4 life.

The biggest downside is that, without any enchantments or equipment, it's easy to pick off with stats of 0/1. That's why I intend to use the combo with Armored Ascension in order to increase its toughness to a point that it wont be as easily killed off, as well as allow me to attack with it.  

Nandoral

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:42 am
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

So,I see its a Milling type of deck. Top deck means that you force them to send X number of cards to the graveyard from the top of their deck. And Corrosive Gale is type green or pay two life and type X; effect it deals X amount of damage to all flying type. X is how much extra mana they type. X is any color so it would even break down a 8 or 10 if yourr foe has the mana

Oh, I wasn't trying to imply that my stratagies were fail proof and couldn't be beaten with the right cards, just that I've taken steps to hopefully protect my weak spots. I also made a slight mistake with the enchant card. It's a +1/+1 gain for every plains card, not flying. My bad. Haven't gotten the card effects memorized yet.

I never say your plan was fail proof and there are may loop holes in all of our decks. Its fine, but I believe that echant also gives flying as well

It does, but the creature I intend to use it on the most is already a flying type, so it doesn't make much of a difference when up against corrosive gale sweatdrop The creature is glodenglow butterfly. It was the card that I instantly knew I wanted to have in my deck due to its effect.
Give something that makes it indestructable?

well the flaw of indestructable is destroy all or sacrifice
And technically infect and wither but it would get around Corrosive Gale and others like that.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:43 am
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

The biggest downside is that, without any enchantments or equipment, it's easy to pick off with stats of 0/1. That's why I intend to use the combo with Armored Ascension in order to increase its toughness to a point that it wont be as easily killed off, as well as allow me to attack with it.
I see thats smart,miss  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nandoral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:44 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I don't currently have any cards with that kind of an effect. My brother might, but he's already shown signs of being unwilling to trade anything.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 am
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox

I also have nice life gain in it along with Felidar Sovereign incase for some odd reason I can't get Kemba or the right equipment.

Too many. Every time someone in the club got a Kemba they gave it to me thinking I needed another one.

Weird. Kemba was actually inexpensive too.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:45 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

And technically infect and wither but it would get around Corrosive Gale and others like that.

I see. Well maybe if I had time I would post my deck list.Please don't steal my idea for my decks if I do  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox

Weird. Kemba was actually inexpensive too.

Card Karma its like the Lp Curse  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

Nandoral

PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:47 am
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I see thats smart,miss

Thank you. Considering how new I am to all this, any compliment is a good one XP  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:48 am
Nandoral
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I don't currently have any cards with that kind of an effect. My brother might, but he's already shown signs of being unwilling to trade anything.
I can't think of any off hand. I keep thinking Whispersilk Cloak but I wanna say that's just shroud and unblockable.  

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100

Nandoral

Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I see. Well maybe if I had time I would post my deck list.Please don't steal my idea for my decks if I do

I wouldn't steal your decks, but rather find inspiration in them.  
Nandoral
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

Haha, oddly cards that give that effect isn't seen much at tournaments  

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

X-Yami-no-Ko-X

Hallowed Prophet

11,850 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:50 am
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Zi the Huskyfox
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I probably wouldn't have the cards to steal them anyway. But I wouldn't either way. I like coming up with my own ideas. I was actually thinking about posting a couple of my deck lists to see what people thought of them.  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:51 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

I can't think of any off hand. I keep thinking Whispersilk Cloak but I wanna say that's just shroud and unblockable.

That's ok. Once I start getting an income again, I'll take my chance with some booster packs and see if I can't find a card with the kind of effect you discribed.  

Nandoral

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Jan 06, 2012 3:52 am
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
X-Yami-no-Ko-X
Nandoral
Zi the Huskyfox

the downfall of shourd is that it protects from all spells,ecnt,aura,and insants, even your own. Hexproof is a better in my thoughts  
Movies / Books / Video Games / Culinary / Avatars

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff