Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kiyoshi's Forge Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:11 am
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
As the stone fell to the floor, Kleine stepped through the entrance and in through the dark halls before the grand opening of the cave; where everything seemed to be. There were many bats resting here, but that was of his own accord; because he wanted to keep this place monitored and safe. If anything left in this world was really there for him, it was Kiyoshi and his children; all residents of this place. At least, he thought they were there for him. Maybe things wouldn't be that way for long. "Hey, Hysteria," The man called out to her, because he knew she was there. She always seemed to be there; everywhere he went. It was like she was bound to him. Or maybe she was just obsessed. Maybe that was a good thing, though; it wouldn't hurt to have a friend. "Can you tell me more about myself?" It seemed like she knew everything about him. Kiyoshi seemed to know a lot too but . . . he didn't want to look stupid anymore in front of him. Kiyoshi remembered everything, so why not him? Why did he have to be the one left in the dark? It made him feel very depressed, to be honest -- like he was a complete fool.

The woman didn't really know very much that she could tell him, to be honest. And there was a good reason for why. The Kleine of now was not dark enough for these realities; not blackened enough in the heart. The reality was that the Him of the past was evil, malevolent; destructive. All until the very end, where he awakened himself only to the fact that he wanted all of it to go away. He didn't like his past. But Hysteria planted a seed; she gave him the knowledge of the one thing that would taint him -- his history with the Mist and its Seven. Maybe that wouldn't be enough. Maybe if he could just see that his lover was destroying their trust in there; everything would be okay. But she couldn't hurt him like that. She couldn't allow him to see what was inside. "Kleine . . ." The woman spoke to him with concern; a certain concern that could have only been born from a mother or a sister, someone who loved you dearly. Because she did love him; even though she tried to hurt him in the past.

It was because of her love that she allowed herself to fall victim to the ignorance of such a life. And because of her love that she allowed him to suffer the same fate as well. "I want to tell you just one important thing; that I haven't told you before. It's how you died before you lost your memory. First of all, you and Kiyoshi were lovers, even though he was hurting you and he did things to your villagers that were really very bad. He was like a parasite to you; but somehow you accepted this because you believed he could change. I want you to keep this promise to yourself even now, because to be honest -- Kleine -- I don't think those years with you have changed him very much. But I do know that he really loves you, and it's obvious that you really love him. So even if you find him doing something to hurt you, I want you to trust that time will pass and that you'll still be together in the end. Will you do this for me?"

Kleine seemed to be very quiet in his response to a strange tale and a strange question; but he would never know how true these words and how important this request would be in the time to come. He only nodded, because it was easier that way. He wouldn't have to show her his tone; his tone of disbelief. He never thought Kiyoshi would do something bad to him, even indirectly. But Kleine had always been a hurricane; and he attracted a storm. He wondered, though -- how many would the storm and the winds slay? Would they even fight among themselves? "You say some strange things sometimes, Hysteria--" The man said with a slight laugh, "But -- not nearly as much as me. Clearly, what this village needs as its Kage and adviser are two cracked out bitches struggling over how much they hate men. But, hey; it's not that bad, I guess. I mean, it's not like the Kage's boyfriend is cheating on him in a basement with a murderous red-haired chick." He smiled a little, before yawning into his hand and walking through the door. Nothing seemed to be of issue; even though it felt like there were two chakra presences rather than one. It msut've been his imagination, right? Maybe it was just Hysteria. Yeah . . . that must've been it; even though he had never felt her presence before. Whatever it was, he refused to believe that he was soon going to be suffering. Because he didn't want to live that life; a life separated from ignorance. He'd just drop off the children into the bedroom; and maybe he wouldn't look. It didn't feel like the presence was coming from there, anyway -- it was from down below.

When he entered the room, all was silent; all was dark. Even after turning on the lights, it seemed like nothing was there. He hadn't really explored this house very much, but he didn't realize that there was some sort of basement. Perhaps it was stupid that he was so mind-blown that he finally had a place to go to that he didn't even bother to rummage through... it was nothing compared to the years he had spent in that place; where he had to scale down hundreds and hundreds of floors 'til the very end. How far did he travel, really? Each floor was like a nation . . . it was like a whole world in itself. But maybe he shouldn't have been thinking of that dreadful place; it wasn't like it was a good memory. No, there was nothing even remotely darker than it. Maybe he just accepted this ignorant bliss because he didn't want to return. "Get some sleep, Hysteria--" The man smiled at the girl, "I'll be fine here." She didn't believe that; she believed that his curiosity would get him. But she could do nothing but take his order and return home. Soon, she was gone, and soon, he spent many moments in the quiet darkness of this room.

Eventually, though -- he took the children to the kitchen to feed them and give them milk. It was that formula feed that he picked up from the Nightmare Realm. Somehow, he was almost afraid to feed it to them; but he knew that Hysteria would tell him if something was wrong with it. He fed it to them and even brought a sanitizer to wipe their bodies and keep them clean; but as time went by, he got bored. He liked being surrounded by his two kids and it even brought him a smile; especially when they had to burp or barf or even do random gross things. Because it made him feel like he was struggling for them; it made him feel like he was doing something special for his own children. When they cried, he comforted them -- when they needed something, he brought it to them; even knowing that maybe, they'd end up very spoiled. It didn't matter if they were spoiled or not; because whatever they felt or however they were, Father would always be there to bring everything to them. Both Fathers of the two.

Really, though -- he got impatient. And then something . . . struck him. If Hysteria was gone, why did he still feel the same amount of chakra? The chakra was calm; so he wasn't fighting. And it was high, so it wasn't like he found some apprentice. It was someone almost as powerful as the two of them. Someone almost as destructive as the people who lived here. And the truth was that he was really very afraid. He kept his silence for a little while longer, but in time he realized that he could not. Could not sit still like this; could not blindly ignore. After all, if he was wrong, he'd forget about this; not carry it on like if he did not look. And if he was right . . . then it wouldn't be his fault. Right? Right. That was what he thought, but . . . when he walked silently, and into the room, he was struck with despair. Shoko, the same woman who killed him, was with him now. He wanted to kill her. His rage was boiling in his blood; and he couldn't get that rage to go to sleep. Maybe it wasn't her fault that she was here; that she had stepped on the wrong stone, but he wasn't thinking things like that now. She killed Kiyoshi and apparently caused the death of himself; and now she had infiltrated his life. She ruined everything, inflicted pain on everything.

He just wanted her to die. But it wasn't fair for him to allow something like this to endanger his children, his relationships, and threaten his stability. He shut the door. Maybe Kiyoshi would follow; maybe he wouldn't. He wanted to go to sleep, even though he didn't need to. Sleep was always the best way to escape. Back in his room, he looked up at the roof; he could see patterns, somehow. Patterns of demonic things. It was like everything in the world was out to get him, out to shatter what he had. He didn't want this anymore -- this life. All he really wanted was just to be loved and be free. But now it seemed that maybe he was neither. He hurdled his two children close to him, as his body felt as if it melted into the bed. "You'll always love me, right?" He asked each of them; even though they wouldn't understand him and wouldn't be able to speak. "Even if no one else does."

He felt like he was stupid for thinking so darkly and so quickly. Everyone slipped up, right? But things could grow darker as they passed. Kiyoshi could grow to care for her more and more, and then what? Wasn't that how Lars lost him, in the past? Maybe he shouldn't have ignored that reality; that he did the same. It may have been the old him, but maybe it was in his nature? This seemed ridiculous. All of these questions and questions with no answers; he knew that he just shouldn't have looked. Shouldn't have bothered. "Hehe, whatever. Just ignore your Father for now--" He said to the young ones as he closed his eyes, "He's a little tired and he needs some sleep."
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 2:37 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi felt the presence of Kleine enter and leave the room. Kiyoshi closed his eyes with a sigh as he pulled away from Shoko. "Give me a minute." He said leaving the room and walked up to his bedroom and opened the door and slide into the room. Kiyoshi just looked at the bed where Kleine and his kids were. He knew Kleine would know he was their, it made it easier since Kiyoshi couldn't speak or where to begin.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:02 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
He came; which meant that . . . at least he didn't just continue. If he just went on, then that would've showed something. But he didn't. Maybe that meant that there was something there? Feelings, as hard as that was to imagine. He couldn't understand why people did what they did; why they'd lie, conceal, betray. He had never really known anyone else but Kiyoshi, so maybe it was hard to imagine taking to the arms of another. Even though he had done so in the past. He remembered that his father was like that too -- always incapable of foundation, always searching for another life to wrap around its own. Kiyoshi reminded him of his father; and people always had a soft spot for that. Maybe that was why he fell for him. Maybe that was why even the slightest moments seemed to be an internal struggle.

Words were easy to speak, weren't they? But how often was it that Kleine ever found the right ones? He didn't really know what to say. Maybe there wasn't anything to say; maybe it wasn't a big deal. He didn't understand the actions of this world; he didn't know if cheating was wrong or right. All he knew was that when he saw it, it made him hurt somewhere. Didn't that make it wrong? Didn't that make it bad enough? If he accepted it, allowed it, then it'd happen more often. But if he denied and rejected it, then wouldn't he have to fight? There was only really one person in this world who he would never speak to in that aggressive way; and it was obvious who it was. Maybe it was easier if he just ignored him, pretended like he was asleep. Maybe that would make him forget about it. For just a little while.

But silence wasn't really enough. "You don't . . . have to apologize to me--" He said silently, hoping to not wake up the babies; even if they weren't even asleep. They hadn't cried for a while -- they were always so calm. Maybe that was their way of saying that they wanted him to be silent as well. "I heard I was a really bad person before I . . . "died". I heard that I was stupid and allowed myself to be stepped on because of the regret that I had always stepped on others. Maybe that's still something that'll happen to me; maybe I'll never change. Or at least . . . it'll be hard to. But you -- I know you can change from the precipice you put yourself under. I know you think you're a bad person but I know you more than anyone else; I know you'd do everything for me and our children. And I know that if I'm there for you, and if you're given time, things will sort themselves out. After all, I was saved by a very important person too -- someone I spent ten whole years with. That person was you."

He went silent once more; that was probably the smartest thing to do. Kiyoshi had always just ran off whenever he felt conflicted. He didn't want that to happen anymore. So he'd just . . . speak slowly; not rush what he couldn't control. He wasn't really that hurt. Because he knew that he wouldn't be abandoned in the end. As long as he just did whatever he could, then things would work out. That was the principle of his whole life, believe it or not. It may have been a long and agonizing battle, but something within him made him believe that it would work. It was naive, really. But so many things were. "I think I just want to go to sleep now--" The man smiled, "I love you." He'd probably wake up with a gallon of vomit, piss and s**t all amongst his bed, but he didn't care. He could deal with those things the next day.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:20 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- Diva Lorain Hyūga-Heiland daughter of Klein Heiland, and Kiyoshi Hyuga
Stirred within her carrier atop of her fathers chest..the silence..the silence was deafening. Her smile when fed, and greeted once more by the only man she loved the the fullest..the man she really did remember..the man that held her, cherished her..was back. Her tears seemed to dry up..having a nap by her unknown brothers..changed..and now fed.
But..her father..the man she was attached to..was uneasy..being so young she had no idea what it could be. Too young to be "That" perceptive..but..he was her father.
His heart beat..seemed to thud against her chest making her uncomfortable..she looked up at him with wide white eyes..tears threatening to come out as they glazed her eyes. It was a good thing he was not yelling..because right now she did not know what to do..confusion crossed her face as it bunched up.
Occ:  

Othiara -Tfs-

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:36 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi walked over and laid down on the bed. He plucked Diva from Kleine and laid her on his chest. Kiyoshi leaned down and kissed her head and whispered softly. "Shh daddy is here, everything is ok." He held her close against his chest, his calm heart beat soothing her as well. Kiyoshi reached over and held Kleine's hand firm and kissed it softly. "I love you too Kleine." He answered him rubbing his hand.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:50 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
It was always really hard for him to sleep; but there was always one thing that made it just that much easier: those words. He should've been happy with what he had. Not everyone would ever live a fulfilled life among the company of their children and their beloved. He needed to take whatever he could from what he had; because maybe one day, it'd be gone. And he'd look upon the days he spent wasting his precious moments with regret. He moved in closer to where Kiyoshi was, and kissed him lightly on the lips. With his nose pressed against the other, his eyes shut tightly as he fell off into sleep. "Make sure to get . . . Shoko out of here."

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 3:51 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- Eyes..now wide with shock began to tear..silence ensued for about 30 seconds..long enough for her to find her lungs and let out a wail..loud enough to make any hysteric women proud.
Crying..crying and more crying happened..shes seen this man..but only really spent time with her father Klein. On the edge before..this just pushed her over the top..she did not know what was going on..where was her father? Surly this screaming would wake up her brother as well. Her eyes where closed from crying and screaming so loud..maybe it would send the bats into a tizzy as well.

Occ:

NICE..take an already confused baby. haha emotion_dowant  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:18 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi felt a sharp pain from her cry, he couldn't even comfort his own daughter. She didn't approve of him ether. He had finally got his family and they didn't even recognize him. Kiyoshi placed Diva back on her real father's chest and got up and left the room. It wasn't perfect but it was all Kiyoshi knew, running. He only made it as far as the kitchen as he poured himself a drink and tossed it back. Kiyoshi didn't know if he helped, but it was his habit.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 4:46 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Well, his sleep certainly didn't last long; because within a minute, a wracking pain was ringing against his ears. And Kiyoshi wasn't there when he opened his eyes. He tried to comfort his daughter, by rubbing her little hands and her cheeks . . . but it didn't feel like it was going to work. Why was she acting this way, right now? Why was there so much that he couldn't really understand? A great part of him wanted to go down and look for Kiyoshi, but another part made him think that he couldn't do that until the baby stopped shedding its tears. He almost thought of summoning Hysteria, because she had apparently raised many children; but he couldn't always depend on her for everything. And he couldn't make Diva believe Kleine was the father and Hysteria the mother; that wouldn't be fair. This was a family of four and four only -- and Kiyoshi was not excluded. If anything, Kleine believed that the one who should've been excluded should've been himself.

A part of him was even tempted to place the child under a genjutsu; one that would get it to fall asleep. But was that really . . . the right thing to do? "Diva--" The man said silently to his daughter, hoping to break through her screams, "Please stop." He couldn't handle this right now; the wracking pain, everywhere. In his head, in his throat, in his heart. He laced his fingers with chakra, and tapped Diva once on the shoulder; the crying would stop. It wasn't like he'd hurt her just by using one technique. He just couldn't take it anymore; he couldn't please everyone all at once. "Kiyoshi -- please . . ." He walked down the stairs with his two children left in their cribs, his face hanging low and his legs walking limp; he felt nauseous, dizzy, drowsy. Everything seemed to go so fast in his life. Nothing could just stay at the nice place where it was. He didn't want to cry . . . because that was what he always did, just like how Kiyoshi always ran away. They both had so many problems; but he knew that was what kept them together. He knew that if he just stuck by his side, everything would be okay again.

". . . Please stop running." Kleine just thought . . . that if he could just be at his side right now, all of the stress would be gone. Even though maybe, the stress was from each other. Before, they had always only had one another to depend on; even though it was hard. So why did he . . . somehow . . . miss those days? "Why do you . . . always . . . run? Every time I try to reach out to you, try to move closer to you, try to understand you . . . why do you step away from me? Why do I always have to be the loser? Why do I feel like you don't . . . don't really . . ." Danger; he felt danger. He didn't want to keep going but he didn't want to stop. Wasn't it good to be able to speak your fears and your feelings? Wasn't that what made couples understand each other more? But with him, it always seemed like it was best to act ignorant . . . it always seemed the best to just pretend you weren't a human. He couldn't accept that anymore; he couldn't pretend that he always felt like he knew who he was to Kiyoshi . . . or how Kiyoshi felt . . . or how much Kleine really meant to him. Because the reality was . . . someone who had to always be ran away from . . . would eventually end up feeling like dirt. Couldn't he just hold him for just one moment in his life? Couldn't he just tell him that it'd be okay?

[Skills used: Nemuri (Sleep)]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:07 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi finished his second glass as Kleine approached him. "Don't really what? care for you? Love you? Is that what you think?" Kiyoshi lashed out hurt. "I'm sorry that this is all I know, run to avoid pain, run to avoid getting hurt. I hold my daughter and she doesn't even know me. She cries for her real father, even she knows im not good enough." Kiyoshi yelled at Kleine

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 7:43 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Silence. It was loud to everyone else but so silent to him. He felt cold, and the temperature seemed to drop with every word. All this time, he had a very sad look on his face; like he wished he could've done more than he was. Like he wished he could've done something to help. But what could he do? What was the way to cure the actions of the past? Kleine couldn't have solved them himself; which is why he forced himself to forget. But he didn't want Kiyoshi to forget everything like he did; because then Kiyoshi would forget him as well, and neither of them would have anywhere to go. Kiyoshi was all he had. Even the children . . . he only truly wanted them as a way to make Kiyoshi happy. He said that he always wanted a family, so that became Kleine's wish as well. He said that he always wanted a daughter with those eyes, a son with those talents, so that became Kleine's wish as well. He said he wanted to be happy; so Kleine kept wishing, and kept wishing even now. All he wanted was for him to just smile, and to keep smiling. So why couldn't he have just that? Why couldn't Kiyoshi . . . see . . . that he was everything?

Diva was only a child; a child still growing. She couldn't have known what everything was like. She couldn't have known what was hers and what was not. It was really no one's fault that everything was imperfect as it was. That was just the world; a dark place. A place with no semblance of justice. But he didn't mind that -- he suffered through that. For this one person who he didn't know how to save. "I'm not the father she has in mind--" Kleine started, silently, slowly, trying to break through the loudness and calm Kiyoshi down. "You should just know that . . . baby girls are more comfortable with their mothers," The man silently laughed . . . though it was hardly a joke. It seemed like there really was no answer. Neither of them deserved the full love of their children; neither of them were perfect. No one was. "She's just a child who only knows what she sees. If she were to be sitting with even just a random girl all day, she'd believe her to be her mother. I've spent more time with her, Kiyoshi; but that wasn't either of our faults. All you have to do is just devote yourself to them. I know you've had a rough past, Kiyoshi -- and I know things are rough even now. But we've been through so much together . . . you know I'll always only trust and think the greatest of you . . ." Insecurity . . . was that what everything was about? It seemed like the world ran on it; the disasters ran on the feeble hearts of the people in this world. Everyone had met their fair share. But he couldn't let insecurity ruin his family; couldn't let Kiyoshi just give up.

He certainly didn't. He always wanted to keep trying; and y'know, it felt like he had gotten what he wanted from that. He just wanted someone special to him; wasn't that enough? Everything could sort itself out later, in the end. "I just want you to do one thing for me, please. I just want you to trust me that if you just don't run away, then things will get better. Because you have people here who love you; who will do so much greater for you than the company of some girl at night. Don't you see that? I've never . . . ever . . . even once given up on you." Maybe . . . beyond all this . . . what he really wanted to say, was that he wanted to be the one Kiyoshi ran to; he wanted to be the person he could confide in, find comfort in, find what was safe. He was so tired of being avoided . . . evaded . . . when he should've been the one he was running to the most. "After all . . . when you died back then, I didn't run away . . . and in return, I got the one thing that I've always wanted: the ability to stand by you as the father of your children. All I want is to make you happy . . ." Before . . . he thought that he never could've died for someone; why would anyone do something so stupid, he asked? Somehow, he even remembered having that conversation with Kiyoshi. But he knew what it was like now; to just want someone elses happiness as your wish. It seemed so naive to him, even now.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:02 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi just smirked. "Trust, everyone I trusted has hurt me. Hell I can't even be trusted." He took a drink straight from the bottle. "How can you even trust me, I ******** the girl Shoko do you hear me. I laid with her last night the entire night. I laid with my own killer. How can you even trust me after that, I don't deserve to be trusted. I don't deserve to be happy. I talk about how all i did was get hurt, now all I do is hurt." Kiyoshi called out, letting all the pain out. He wanted to be let into Kiyoshi's heart, well this was it.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:28 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________"Everyone . . .?" The man asked, a small tear sliding down his face, followed by more, and more, until it became hard to speak. His heart was screaming for Kiyoshi to understand; but it seemed like he just couldn't get an answer. What could he . . . do? Was it really going to solve anything to just . . . believe? "Have I hurt you, Kiyoshi . . .?" The man asked, sobbing through his words. He couldn't breathe; he was suffocating . . . couldn't . . . couldn't breathe. "Have I ever . . . questioned my loyalty? How? I don't know how. Why? I don't know why. When will my love stop? When will my love freeze or pause or decade or grow? When will I explode? When will I betray or deny or berate? I don't know if I'll ever break your trust; break your heart. I don't know if I'll stop trusting you now or later or for what reason or why. I don't know if I'll ever stop loving you like I do now. And I don't know if you trust me; love me, give a s**t about me like I've given an infinite amount over you--" His voice was growing; anger was growing, and nine bloody, torn, destroyed, anguished wings grew under a banner behind his back, "But have I given up on you? NO. Have I hurt you? NO. Have I done anything for ANYONE but you? NO! Everyone I've ever loved has left me behind; but I try so hard to reach out to you! Don't you understand? I've never run away! But for everyone else but you, I've just ran them into their graves!"

His energy was exploding; the sky felt like it was bleeding, the waterfall became a fall of blood, and the sap turned hollow and black. Everything began to die around him. The lion of the Winner entered onto the room and behind him were the wings of the Loser; the reality of what he felt that he was. The world was dying. Hysteria came to the room and covered the children, protecting them from harm. This was the first time Kiyoshi would've ever seen it; how vicious he was when he began to ascend. "Get away from me! You don't love me! No one loves me! Not a single soul in this world!" Violence filled his voice; blood etching the ground from his body. Darkness flooded the room below, as blood rushed underneath to slay Shoko. In Divination's eyes, she was the enemy; the cause of this pain. She would be the first to die. Then he'd march upon the village past the walls; and end them where they stood. "Everyone will die like they deserve!" He leaped back from the table where he sat; and two large, boned wings rose out from his back; a tail from below. Eleven wings. He believed -- in his hate-filled mind -- that he was greater than the Juuha.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:44 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi smiled some as he saw Kleine. Though his power was exploding Kiyoshi did not fear him, he might die or might not ether way Kleine's words began to take root. Kiyoshi began calmly walking towards Kleine, no caution or defenses up it wasn't Kiyoshi's style. "Kleine." He spoke to him. "I do love you, so very much. And I know my actions don't always show it but my words speak from my soul. I love you." Kiyoshi stepped infront of Kleine.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 8:56 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"I am the world."
Love . . . love . . . love . . . he tried to wash his mind with those words; but there was just so much hate. How could he breathe like this? How could he flip out on Kiyoshi only to be responded to with this? He felt so guilty . . . he couldn't breathe . . . he was dying from this; and Kiyoshi was his killer. Kiyoshi was his enemy. He didn't know what else to think. Hysteria stared down at them from the top of the stairs above; and for once, eyes once blue were joined with red. Her entire body craved it; for the floors to be washed with Kiyoshi's blood. That was the only way to cleanse this; the only way if there was really nothing else. Kleine's vision grew with a haze. He couldn't see anything anymore; anything else but hatred and death. He leaped onto Kiyoshi's body, pinned him to the floor, and slammed against his head endlessly with his fist. His body was so limp and wary right now that it wouldn't really even hurt; but it felt so painful inside. So why couldn't he stop? Why could he do nothing but slam his fists into the skull of the only one who loved him? His eyes were empty; the blue was darkened to black by all of the blood.

"You love me?" Asked a tainted form of Kleine's voice, "Well love hurts."

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 12 13 14 15 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces