Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
When assassins collide (1x1 Nadoralxbryceninja) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:06 pm
Nandoral

Velgar nodded his head and said " They are at my private cabin on the edge of town. Galden has gone completely underground now that he was confirmed dead. do you need to pick up anything before we go out there? i have supplies out there, but nothing..well womanly" He acually blushed a bit once he said this, and he was hoping for some reason, that it was to dark in there for the female assassin to see. " My name is Velgar tocoitchi, but you probely knew that already.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 6:28 pm
bryceninja

Kuro gave Velgar a kind smile, even though it wasn't too long ago that he had tried to kill her, and she him. It was a misunderstanding, and there was nothing personal about it. Just two assassins trynig to do their job. Untill he had mentioned it, she had forgotten that she was wearing the show girl cloths still, and was a bit embarassed by it. "I'll need to get back into my usual atire, yes. This isn't something I want to be seen wearing, and I don't much like having my face seen." Turning her back to the fox for a moment she grabbed her naginata and placed it back in its holster. "I have heard you name before. You're known around this city as more of a vigilanty than an assassin, since most your known targets have been men that mistreet women. Most know me as either Silent Hope, Deaths Kiss, or one of my many aliases. You'll be the first to know my real name....Kuro Metsuki."  

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:15 pm
Nandoral

Velgar pulled out his cell phone and began furiously clicking away at the key's, after a minute or so, they were ready to go, and Velgar said " Ok i have just sent you the corrodints, and i will meet you there in one hour. " Velgar hoped she wouldn't wonder how he got her phone number.

OOC: sorry i started working again, Sundays are my only avalible days now))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:29 pm
bryceninja

Within secods of Velgar closing his phone, Kuro's was viberating, letting her know that the message holding the coordinates had been recieved. Taking her own phone out, she scanned over the message several times, commiting it to memory before deleting it. There was too much risk involved with keeping it on the phone. As a further precausion, she also removed the sims card from the back, tossing it on the floor and crushing it under the heel of the stiletto. The information could now be taken from her by force only. "Alright, I'll see you again in an hour than." Kuro said before going back up the stairs and exiting the pub.

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:38 pm
Nandoral

Whistiling silently, he quickly ransacked the fridge. he took what he needed from the dresser and that included alot of Ammo for his Eagles. slowly he asended the stairs, Throwing a match, that landed in a stream of Gasoline. Instantly the Bedroom below the bar was ingnighted, and would burn everything up inside of that room, but it would leave the Bar above completely unharmed. With that, he left the area, and made his way to his Cabin.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:22 pm
bryceninja

After leaving the pub, Kuro headed back to one of her many residents, gathering up a couple suitcases worth of clothing from her dresser, as well as changing into something more suitable. Once that was taken care of and her dresser was emptied, she moved it away from the wall, revealing a small door that led into a room that held her replacement weapons. By time she was done packing everything in the room, she had three colapsable bows and a suitcases worth of arrows, two suitcases worth of throwing knives, and five of her naginatas, which fit into a single suitcase once broken down. If worse came to worse, she now had pleanty of weapons to last her untill she was able to settle down in a different location. The last thing she did while she still had the chance to, was go over to a safe, unlocked it, and took out about three million dollors in pure cash that was stuffed into a duffle bag. Since everything she would need was now packed, Kuro brought the bags outside to one of three vehicles she owned, opting for her 2009 Kentucky blue dodge ram with four wheel drive. She tossed all her bags, except for the one with the cash, into the back before getting into the driver seat and taking off for the cabin that Velgar had told her to meet him at.

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:32 pm
Velgar had driven his Mustang, 69 fastback. a classic. It was deep blue, with tinted and bulletproof windows. Velgar arrived ahead of her, and entered the cabin where a gun was held to his head upon entering Shocked, he said " Well damn, maybe i was safer outside, get that gun out of my damn face" The gun was lowered, to find his supossed hit staring at him " Those Tranq's hurt like a son of a b***h" Velgar shook his head and replied " Well your still alive right? Don't make me regret sparing your life."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:49 pm
bryceninja

Kuro pulled into the drive way of te cabin shortly after Velgar, and found him with a gun to his head. Lowering the hood from her head, she approached the two men, placing a gental hand on Galden's shoulder. "If we were anyone else, you would have been dead back at that brothle, or at the very latest, in that ally. If you don't want to trust an assassin, I can understand, but with the person you are, I'm sure you can find it in yourself to trust the cities Silent Hope." It was a name she knew he'd be familiar with. "I'm sorry my comrade did what he did, but it was for your safety. No one is looking for you now that they think you're dead."

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:53 pm
Nandoral

Velgar stood silently as the gun was lowered and Galeden walked away to find himself a seat. Velgar shrugged it off and said " There are three bedrooms, one for each of us." Velgar looked at her and said " Ladies first, go ahead and pick your room."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:05 pm
bryceninja

Kuro had to shake her head at the offer to get first pick of rooms. "I'll pick my room once I find which one is the most hidden from the outside view for him." She tilted her head in the dirrection Galden was, indicating that she was talking about him. "What's the point in faking his death if anyone who walks by can see him?" The tigress asked with sarcasm. She then took a quick stroll around the cabin, returning to the front room about ten minutes later. "Alright, I found the room that Galden will be safest in. There's no windows and at least two layers of walls surrounding it from every side, so chances of a drive by killing will be extremely slim. As for my room, I'm claiming the one closest to the front door. It'll be easier for me to kill off any intruders if I don't have to walk halfway through the house to get to them."

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:13 pm
Nandoral

Velgar nodded his fox head, and twitched one of his ears. " Good that leaves me with the room with the best vantage point. So i can rock a bit of sniper action." Velgar grabbed his duffle bag's and headed upstairs to his room. There was a Bullet proof window, as all of them did. He began assembiling his PSG-1 sniper rifle, which had the capability of firing at a high rate, and also covered about 1000 yards.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 5:37 pm
bryceninja

With the room arangements now settled, Kuro went to her truck and started bringing in her things, setting the suitcases down at the foot of the bed. When her things were all inside, she went upstairs to the room that Velgar had claimed, the duffle bag slung over her shoulder. It appeared he was already set with his sniper, ready to pick off anyone who had attpemted to follow them. "I see you already have a supply of toys ready. I'm going to get in touch with some of my conacts and see if they can bring us some food supplies, medicine, and a few other things. Anything you need before I make the call?"

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:12 pm
Nandoral

Velgar looked up at her and smiled. Apart from them trying to kill eachother, she was really beautiful. Velgar thought it over and said " Yea as a matter of fact, i could use a carton of Camel 99's if thats ok" Velgar reached into his pocket for the money and extracted a Fifty dollar bill.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:46 pm
bryceninja

Shaking her head when he offered her the cash, Kuro flashed the bag in front of her. "I've got exspenses covered." She said, leaning against the frame of the door. "I don't see how you can smoke those things. I find Camel frost to be a great deal better. Even robust tastes better than the 99's"

Nandoral

bryceninja

2,575 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 5:50 pm
Nandoral

He smiled wide when she said that. He shook his head and said " I like Bolds as well as crushes, but 99's should do for now." Velgar went back to cleaning and preparing his gun. So far, his Machine pistols and and his desert eagles were layed out on his bed.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff