Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]
And Here Begins the Madking Arc Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 9:25 am
l_Valkyrie_I
So blood cuases light? Can't some one just get a scratch/morally wounded in battle and then all of sudden "LIGHT! OMG!!!WTF?!...I'm magic!" Or do they have to be dead?

On another note YES! AND ARC ABOUT MADNESS! Oh how I love it! ~<3 What's gonna happen once the darkness clear? Will the colors they once love be inverted? Shall it rain Kuani? OO OO!!! HUGE rabbits with fangs and gattling guns for ears!? Or maybe justu's turn out work totally wrong?!I'm just hoping that this will get more exciting fast and it's not really a nightmare arc lol. <3 Thank you for making an arc based around insanity! Fricking love it!

Nah, death causes light. Even if it's not murder. So every time an old grannie named Sue dies from cancer, the Madking celebrates with fireworks. lol

And yes, it's actual fireworks every time someone dies. To show that he's celebrating. What a troll, huh? XD

@Claru: A taki nin's head? Err... probably! lol  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:57 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Wups.

Oh! I forgot to mention one thing!

No one can enter the World Within! It'll only be able for entry to uninvited RPCs near the end of the arc! There will be NO metagaming knowledge in this arc. There is absolutely no possible way to know who or what is behind all of this. If I see any single person saying something like "oh, it's the Madking" before anything legitimately educational happens, I will remove your character from the arc completely. It won't be able to RP until the arc is over. I am serious.

No one can die in this arc; if you die, you wake up in the World of Nightmares. I will stage individual plots for each person who dies. Even if you're not killed due to the arc, you'll be revived here. Even if you die in the World of Nightmares you'll just start over. This is meant to incite chaos and have people attack each other in masses; the Madking's own little device for fun.

my rpc is blind/deaf but can see aura just letting you know  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 10:59 pm
Quaylan
The Drinker of Coconut
Wups.

No one can enter the World Within! It'll only be able for entry to uninvited RPCs near the end of the arc! There will be NO metagaming knowledge in this arc. There is absolutely no possible way to know who or what is behind all of this. If I see any single person saying something like "oh, it's the Madking" before anything legitimately educational happens, I will remove your character from the arc completely. It won't be able to RP until the arc is over. I am serious.

No one can die in this arc; if you die, you wake up in the World of Nightmares. I will stage individual plots for each person who dies. Even if you're not killed due to the arc, you'll be revived here. Even if you die in the World of Nightmares you'll just start over. This is meant to incite chaos and have people attack each other in masses; the Madking's own little device for fun.

Does it have the sixth sense bloodline? o.o  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:00 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Quaylan
The Drinker of Coconut
Wups.

Does it have the sixth sense bloodline? o.o

yup  

Quaylan

Genius

4,400 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Cute Things In Jars

Anxious Poster

10,675 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Sat Jan 14, 2012 11:53 pm
omg....I'm gonna be all
"aw s**t son, this dark be tripp'n. Must be dat mad king yo...Let's get ovah to dat shadow realm and kick his b***h a** off dat tower of his."

then shane will be all "lol Elizabeth, banned"

then I'll be all, "No shane"

then he'll be like, "okay..."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 12:45 am
Snuffins
omg....I'm gonna be all
"aw s**t son, this dark be tripp'n. Must be dat mad king yo...Let's get ovah to dat shadow realm and kick his b***h a** off dat tower of his."

then shane will be all "lol Elizabeth, banned"

then I'll be all, "No shane"

then he'll be like, "okay..."

Sindenky Likes this.  

Sindenky

Recycle Bin: The Old Ages [Events/Arcs]

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items