Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Kiddie Park Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 4:57 pm
Damian climbed off the horse just as he saw Myka and smiled, about to explain to her all of the cute things Arwen did. But before he could open his mouth she collapsed. He gasped and ran to her side, quickly catching her before she made friends with the pavement. "M-Myka?" he breathed and looked around for any injury.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:05 pm
Arwen leaped into her uncle's awaiting arms. "Fix her, fix her!"
Sebastian carried the girl over to Myka's prone body. "I'm going to need you to stay quiet, baby girl." He wove a glowing blue hand over Myka, then sighed. "Just as I thought. By saving the girl and her love, she had to give away some of her life force to draw them back. She'll be fine, she just needs a bit of rest."
The girl scrambled from his arms and sat next to her mother, her pretty blue eyes rimmed red and dripping tears. "Mummy, don't forget to wake up. Auntie Seely forgot to wake up. Don't leave me like she did!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:12 pm
Damian looked over at Arwen and frowned softly, rubbing her back lightly while still holding Myka with the other arm. "She'll be fine, Princess." he whispered soothingly then looked over at Sebastian. "What exactly happened?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:20 pm
Arwen dug her face into Damian's side, sobbing.
Sebastian sighed. "With the two she had to heal? No idea. All I know is Ailey called for us and Myka went to answer her. It must have been really bad if she called involuntarily. Myka had to save them both, and they were so far gone she was forced to make a deal with Death: service for their souls. Now after she dies, Myka will become an Angel of Death."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:35 pm
Damian held Arwen but couldn't hide the shock on his face. "An Angel of -?" he gasped and looked down at Myka. Suddenly he was furious, furious at that Ailey girl from taking Myka away from him and forcing her into this afterlife, but his angelic tolerance calmed his rage down and let it out with a sigh. "I can't believe it." he finally said.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 5:46 pm
"She will live, though. They all will. That's the thing about it." Sebastian paused, picking his phone from his pocket and dialing for Hadrian. "Haddy? Yeah, she's fine. I'm afraid she's exhausted though. Tell Ailey that Myka will live. I just hope Ailey realizes what she owes her." As he hung up, he kneeled beside Myka and laid a glowing hand on her neck. "She will wake in a little while. For now, bring her to rest on that bench and take Arwen to play. I will watch my sister."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:08 pm
Damian was reluctant to leave Myka, but he knew it was for the best and nodded. Picking her up with one arm and picking Arwen up with the other, the angel headed to the nearest bench and gently sat Myka down before patting Arwen's back. "Shh, shh, everything will be fine, sweetie." he whispered to her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:13 pm
Taking a deep breath, Sebastian sat in the bench, resting his sister's head on his lap. "I'm sorry, Myka. I should've gone with you." The contrite Irishman smoothed the Brit's hair from her forehead. "You stupid girl...why couldn't you just ask me for help?"
Arwen reluctantly let go of her mother's hand and clung to Damian. "Will you teach me how to swing, Daddy Charming?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:22 pm
"Swing?" he blinked at the randomness. He had to remember that Arwen was a child. The angel smiled softly and nodded. "Of course, Cinderella." he said and walked her to the nearest swingset and set her down on a swing. "Alright, now just swing your legs back and forth." he said and made his way behind her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:31 pm
Arwen pumped her legs awkwardly. "Like this?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:39 pm
"Kinda." chuckled Damian. He looked around and brightened up when he spotted the perfect teaching method. "See that clown over there?" he said and pointed over at the clown that took pictures with children next to the petting zoo. "From where you're sitting, right here, trying to kick him with both of your legs."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 6:51 pm
Arwen scrunched her nose. "I don't like clowns." kicking with all her might, she was soon swinging high. "I'm doing it!!" she cried. Suddenly, her grip slipped and she flew from the seat. Landing in the grass on her bum, her eyes teared up and her lower lip was soon covered in blood. Arwen sniffled and rubbed her eyes with her little fists. "I fell!!"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:28 pm
He laughed with Arwen when she began swinging, overcome with pride at seeing her high in the sky. Then her grip failed. It all happened so fast, and at the same time it was in slow motion. His eyes opened wide in fear and he dashed for her when she fell off the swing, but not even his angelic speed could assist him. He practically tripped over himself when he saw Arwen hit the ground and was overwhelmed with shock, worry, and guilt. "Arwen!" he cried out and scurried up to her while his mind kept repeating, 'I'm the worst dad in the world!!!' "Arwen, sweetie, are you okay?" he panted once he reached her and cupped her face in his twitchy hands, inspecting every inch of her for a cut. Oh God no! Her lip was bleeding! "Oh I'm so sorry!" he wept and hugged her.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:39 pm
She pouted. "Ith ok, Daddy. I'm fine. That thwing'th gonna get it, though."
Sebastian watched the scene from the bench, his eyes trained on his niece. When he saw the blood on her lip, however, he started to laugh.
Arwen scowled. "And juth what ith tho funny?"
"Take a look at her lip, Damian. Does it not remind you of her mother?!"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 15, 2012 9:58 pm
Damian shot daggers at Sebastian then looked back at Arwen and blinked. It was like looking at a child version of Myka... One he failed to save. "Oh! It's all my fault!" he subbed and hugged her tighter like a paranoid mother after she got her son back from a football game for the first time.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff