Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role Player's Paradise

Back to Guilds

A good humored, semi-lit role playing guild that's open to any and all ideas! 

Tags: Role Playing, Semi-Lit, Friendly, Active, Shennanegins 

Reply Finished Role Plays and Archives
Lady Jemima's Academy for the Elementals and Mentals OPEN Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you consider making a second character who's male, a Mental, or both?
I'll make a guy.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
I'll make a male Mental.
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
No way! Female Elementals rock!
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Squidward
100%
 100%  [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 2

cptflint

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 5:11 pm
((It's cool cause that probably means she's rooming with me =D))

Dojime could almost feel the static electricity in the air, and cringed momentarily when Adrian spoke. "Keep treating us like we're beneath you and you might want to be more worried about getting shocked to death," Dojime warned, keeping his friendly disposition. "Just some friendly advice..."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2012 6:50 pm
Vivi
"Actually, I didn't," she giggled. "I just love the smell of them. It's an illusion," she explained. "I can make fake cookies, though. But fake food isn't so good. You know it's not real, so they fall apart on you. That's the issue with illusions. The more you know it's fake, the less affective. You want some anyway? They don't make you fat."
A cookie appeared in her hand. She frowned at it and some chocolate chips appeared.

Avery
Must all relations with these sort of people end with fighting? It was if that was all that could possibly exist in their minds. But then again, no one insults the family Chant.
"Incest?" Avery repeated, raising an eyebrow. "That's a little low, don't you think?" He paused, then decided that that wasn't enough. "And we don't simply think we're above you." He left the obvious conclusion unsaid.
That was it. These stupid boys were getting on his last nerve. "Why don't you two just have fun amongst yourselves? You obviously don't want to continue with me." The magic was subtle. Too much and they'd be angry at his manipulations. Too little and they'd barely notice. This was a slight...suggestion almost. One that would probably listen to, but a suggestion.  

madametrixie

Sielent

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:03 pm
Alena "saw" Vivi lift her hand and act like something was on it but as far as she could tell, the air was showing nothing on her hand. "Oh, so you're an illusionist!" Alena exclaimed, "that's really cool! Though, it doesn't work very well on me." She shook her hand in front of her face. "I'm blind," she laugh, "so pretty much only the smell, sound, and touch will work on me I think. But thank you for the offer of non-fattening cookies. That'd be a dream come true if it were real." She started rummaging through her bag, feeling through her clothes until she finally found what she was looking for. She pulled out a couple of jackets and hung them in the closet. "That's all I have to hang up."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 3:20 pm
"If you say so," Dojime replied with a shrug. "I'll see you two around. There's something in my room I want to work on," he said as he walked away from them, waving a hand without looking over at them.  

cptflint

madametrixie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:01 pm
Vivi
"You travel light," she joked. Very light. She could never understand how a girl could live with so few clothes. Well, not everyone's such a girl!
"Hey, wanna visit our neighbor?" she asked. "Maybe she wants cookies, too."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 6:29 pm
Alena laughed. "It's not like I can see what I wear anyway," she joked back. Regardless of her powers helping her sight, she couldn't see colors or graphic designs or anything of the sort so fashion wasn't a big factor in her life. Plus, clothes were expensive and her parents could only afford so much. She thought about her parents for a sex before returning to reality. "Sure! Sounds fun."  

Sielent

Zahzi
Captain

Distinct Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2012 7:52 pm
Adrian gave an annoyed grunt, turning away.
"I was done trying to talk to you anyway." he told him standing up and walking out of the room.

((Yeaaah, I don't see Adrian and Avery getting along...Ever...))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 5:23 pm
Vivi
Vivi left her dorm and knocked on the door of the dorm next door. She might as well get to know all the girls, right? She waited outside with Alena for an answer.
"So," she asked, trying to break the silence. "This is your third year? Fourth year?"

Avery
((No kidding.))
Avery smiled as the American walked out. Finally. He unpacked his clothing, hanging crisp suits up in the closet. He then left to go get lunch.  

madametrixie

Sielent

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 6:07 pm
Alena had followed Vivi out into the hall, "Actually this is my first year. My parents had to save a lot of money to get me here so I had to wait awhile. What about you?" Alena was leaning against the wall next to the door, waiting for the neighbor to open up. "What if they're not here yet?" she asked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:42 pm
Dojime walked into his room, still without a room mate. His desk had serious bits of metal scattered haphazardly across it's surface, and more pieces were hung on the wall. Some were just seemingly random bits of art and others were weapons, swords mostly, of different shapes and sizes.

He sat down at the desk and picked up a heavy looking metal ball with spikes placed evenly across it's surface, and started working on shaping it more.

cptflint

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 8:59 am
Vivi
"You're right," Vivi said. "Or maybe she just doesn't want visitors now. Wanna go get lunch? You're new, so you wouldn't know, but they make great food. But this kind can get you fat. Oh well. Let's just go down for lunch, now. Okay?" Vivi was planning on going for lunch whether or not Alena was coming. She was hungry and illusion food wasn't gonna cut it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:07 am
((FINALLY! I get the chance.))

Walking through the halls of the Magical Academy were two new students and siblings.
As they neared the school the male carried two bags, which belonging to him and the other his sister. For a while, he carried his siblings things until it was time for the to separate and head to their dorms. They looked worriedly at each other, but departed without saying anything. They'd see each other again no doubt.

As Bathsheba went to the girls' dormitory, she looked around shyly. She was still fairly uncertain and uncomfortable with her abilities, and the idea of this whole place being here to teach her more about them.. Well, if she hadn't received that letter AND have someone come from this place personally to explain some her and Clayton's first questions, she might have never come here. It was all so unbelievable.

As she started nearing the dorms labeled A, Bathsheba started to hear other girls speaking with each other. She gave a small sigh of relief, glad that she wasn't the only one out. Sure, she may have just arrived but she didn't want to be out of place.

On the other side, at the boys' Clayton was rather excited to have arrived. With a smile on his face he strolled down the hall, looking for his own dorm, curious as how it would be. He highly doubted it'd be anything like his bedroom at home. Large and cozy, plenty of room to throw in whatever he wanted. He knew that option was out though when he was told to only pack a bag of necessary items and clothing. Wasn't too hard to do, but there was more he wished he could have brought along. Things in life to make it more comfortable and homely on his part. Hopefully this place isn't as bad as other colleges.. He thought to himself as he continued down the hall.

He was a bit surprised to see the hall empty when as he went down, just passing the C rooms and entering the B's. There was no way he could be the only male here. As wonderful as that would be, if there was plenty of girls, it would get boring fast. Probably.

Luckily though, someone else walked out. "Ah, wonderful!" He chirped, taking no notice of the anger held on the man's face as he stormed out of his room. "I thought I'd be the only man here, leaving me so many girls to choose from."

Randomly Gone Insane
Vice Captain

Romantic Raider

madametrixie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:42 am
Vivi
"Hi!" Vivi said. "Are you new here? I'm not. Well, I'm not new, anyway. My name's Vivi. This is Alena," she said, gesturing to the girl next to her. "Welcome to Lady Jemima's! Do you need help unpacking? Cuz I can help a bit, if you want."
Vivi stopped to breathe and then realized she was going too fast. She smiled and hoped the new girl didn't mind.
Avery
Avery left his dorm and saw someone new. He seemed a little more...well-bred than the other two. Maybe he'd be a normal one. Dojime and Adrian definitely weren't. As to girls to choose from? Avery hadn't met this year's girls yet, but he sure hoped they were better than the boys.
"As long as you leave me some normal ones," Avery said. "I don't mind how many you choose. Avery Chant," he said, putting his hand out to shake. "You are...?"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:24 pm
Dojime set his creation down when he heard Avery talking to someone out in the hall. He got up to investigate, entering the hall when Avery was saying something about 'normal ones'. "You came to the wrong place for normal my friend," he butted in. "I'm Dojime, this guys roommate," he greeted, jerking a thumb at Avery.  

cptflint

Sielent

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 3:31 pm
Alena giggled, patting Vivi on her back as she tried to catch her breath. "Hi, there. Glad to meet you. It seems we'll be rooming next to each other," she said to the new girl as she pointed to Vivi and her room. "We were about to head to lunch, do you want to drop off your stuff and come with us? Vivi says the food is great."  
Finished Role Plays and Archives

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff