Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Courtyard Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:01 am
Armageddon laughed as he dove down into the vines, his flaming blades slicing through them happily. He looked at the walls of rocks and kicked them hard with his boot, watching them crumble - except for one, but that took another kick. "I think I'll just burn you to death, kid." he crooned as he touched her chin with the tip of one of his flaming blades.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:08 am
"I guess I have no choice," she muttered and said a few magic words and her hound came she also changed. "Be prepared."
User Image
< N I K K I > transformation
Her hound:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Kiyubi the hellhound:
"Ahhh so good to be out of that damned forest," it growled.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:19 am
User Image

Armageddon let his blades sink back up his arm and grabbed the girl's throat. "Dog, eh? I kinda like dogs, they're like wolves." He tilted his head back and let out a demonic howl. Once he was done he looked back at the girl, his face dark. "See, I'm a really old wolf, kid." he explained as the dog's shadow twitched on its own. "I'm like their king, y'see." The shadow climbed out of the ground and took the shape of a huge wolf, two bright lights shining out of it like eyes. Armageddon smirked and tightened his grip over the girl's throat as the shadow wolf pounced on the hound.

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:28 am
"Dammit," she struggled to get free her ice would no longer work. "You demons are really..."
"I finally get out of that forest and I always find myself in such tricky business." growled Kiyubi. Sensing his master in danger he let out such a howl with dark energy coming from his mouth until it was larger than an elephant and sent it flying at shadow wolf. It stunned it for a while enough to let Kiyubi hit Armageddon to let Nikki go. "You know your heart is to kind he is a demon and you know how demons are -"
Nikki glared at Kiyubi to remind him that she... { OOC: gonna leave you in suspicion X3 }
"Oh right.."  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:24 pm
Armageddon stumbled forward and dropped the girl then glared at the hound. "Annoying mutt." he murmured and turned his attention back to the girl, his blades extending out. He heard his shadow wolf's howl and smirked before lashing out at her.

The shadow wolf growled from being immobilized, but as soon as it could move again it let out a long howl. Three more blobs of inky darkness sprouted and grew two shining eyes, all of them rearing their sharp fangs and smiling at the hound. The four grinned for a split second then lunged at it, one biting its back, two clawing at it, and the main one circling it for any sign of weakness.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:44 pm
Armageddon cut her cheek and blood spilled from the cut. "Ouch." Then touched the ground and a monster made of molten rocks trudged towards Armageddon.
Kiyubi was getting angry now. "Damn wolves," he said throwing off one. then dark energy pulsed all over his body making the other wolf let go or it would've died.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:57 pm
Armageddon looked at the monster and smirked. "Delay as much as you want, kid, whatever makes your death more pathetic." he laughed and let his blades climb up his arms so he could deliver a hard punch to the molten rocks.

The second wolf jumped off and studied the dark pulses as the others did. The all roared an ear-piercing roar in unison before tendrils sprouted from their backs, lashing out like crazy tentacles and eventually shot at the hound.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 7:11 pm
The monster threw Armageddon off and roared and ran towards him and breathed out molten.
Kiyubi jumped up in the air avoiding the tendrils and jumped down gulping down a shadow wolf. "Yuck," it growled. "I've had worse." then it sent out another howl and another hound appeared.
{Kibi the other hound}- "Ah brother long time no see so you want to combine?"
"Yes" the two of them merged and then came out a terrifying hound.

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 8:15 pm
The roar did not bother him, the molten man was nothing more than a wall to him. Armageddon was bent on getting the girl killed, at least mauled. He crouched down and placed one hand on the ground, muttering something. After a minute or two he stood back up, pulling a black whip out of the ground. The whip resembled a rose and its throny vine, each spike of a thorn oozing with poison. At the end of the whip was a collection of poisoned spikes, only the poison was much more deadly, and though it was deadly the spikes at the end formed a crystal-like rose. The red-haired demon grinned evilly and started sprinting. His speed picked up and soon became a full tilt run as he got closer to the molten man, but before they could collide he jumped on it, landed on its back, and jumped past it again. Armageddon let out a victory roar and cracked the whip at the girl.

The wolves watched their comrade get eaten and ran up to each other, staying in a pact. The smiled and tilted their heads as the other hound appeared, awaiting their new opponent - or possibly feast.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:32 pm
[ sorry for really late reply i just started school again razz ]
Nikki just managed to dodge the whip but it hit her wrist. Her wrist suddenly turned purple.
"Poison..." she muttered and murmed a little spell which helped ease her wrist just for a while. Then she shot out beams of light at armageddon hitting his chest and then it wrapped it self around him. Mouths came out of the light and started chewing at him.

The new hound appeared. "I'm quite hungry," Kibi growled. "Shall we brother?"Kiyubi growled then they shot out at suddenly at the wolves.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Feb 11, 2012 11:48 pm
((tis fine))

Armageddon stumbled back when the light hit him and winced upon feeling the teeth sink into him. He growled and exchanged his whip for his dual blades, letting them ring as they slid out of his sleeves, and slashed out at the light. He managed to cut himself free and wiped off some of his acidic blood. "Oh, you'll pay for that, kid." he smirked and leaned forward, ready to charge, when a high voice made him turn pale.

"ARMAGEDDON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Such sweetness you show to me!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius yelled out from a distance, waving a hand over his head and a giant lollipop in the other as he charged towards the demon.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 7:28 pm
User Image
The short swollen body of Lyric emerged from the shadows where she'd been watching them fighting. Her face colored with amusement as she walked towards a tree and struggled to lower herself beneath it making sure she was a little ways away from the fight. Her pale digits played with the the cotton fabric of her oversized t-shirt while her eyes watched the interesting personas in the courtyard.  

-Mister Grell Sutcliff-

3,400 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Profitable 100
  • Signature Look 250

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 12, 2012 11:44 pm
Nikki suddenly turned towards a person waving at armageddon. "Wha-??" she said and then noticed Armageddon distracted she realised some of her ice magic was back and shot it at Armageddon making him rooted to the spot.

Kibi and Kiyubi (joined together ) pounced onto the wolves ripping them apart.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:33 pm
"Sh**!" Armageddon hissed when he saw the lunatic coming, eyes wide. He repeated his phrase a good few times and turned around to run, but just as he turned and went mid-step, he got frozen. "SH**!!!" he screamed and struggled against his confinements. "You have no idea what you just did, kid!" he spat at the girl, giving her a venomous glare until he was tackled.

"Missed you is the feeling that coursed through the veins I have!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Decius gleamed and tackle hugged Armageddon even though the demon didn't budge in his glacier prison. "Ah!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Running is no longer an option you are freely having!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" he grinned while nuzzling the horrified demon's head. Decius smiled over at Nikki and shouted, "Many, many, many, many, many thanks I give to you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

The remaining wolves jumped out of range and scattered, searching out its new opponent's weakness, when it heard what made Armageddon cringe. All ears perked up and the wolves looked over at the scientist that was hugging their frozen master. They stared for a moment then melted into the shadow with the faintest sound of a chuckle.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 11:07 pm
{ooc: lol}
" Uhm... your welcome?" she said. "This guy actuallyy likes this demon...wow." she thought to her self. she covered her mouth to hide her smile.
" Cowards," the hound said before disappearing.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff