Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 4's Training Ground Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:36 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

-Within the tightness of the straps that bound the two bundles of life on the mans chest, one of them stirred..the baby girl Known as Diva Lorain Hyūga-Heiland.
Minature hands itching to get free as the newborn pulled them up to lay on the mans chest. So miniature and feeble to the size difference.
The stab, the noise..the moving..all had woken her from her slumber..making one anxious and agitated baby. Whimpers could be heard from the bundle..hot..the baby was hot, thus making her cranky.
She needed to be changed..needed to be fed.
Finding her lungs, she began to cry against the man..giving only enough noise for the people close to hear...she needed comfort amongst it all..the last thing they needed was the brother besides her to awaken and do the same thing.

Occ:
Welcome to having a baby..your..7th and 8th baby..and from the perspective of me? You will be shed on some real insight on what its like to have a child that does nothing but..cry, poop, eat.
Extremely taxing on the nerves? But id have it no other way
. emotion_hug

Oh, and hope you like the entire name..Idk..Id like peoples input, but I think the full name in my post is freaking adorable <3
emotion_kirakira

The Drinker of Coconut

bb3000ae

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:46 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . why do birds fall . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from up in the sky . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXwhen you walk by ? . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX they want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXclose to you . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXllXXXXthey want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXlXXxXXXclose to you . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"The family stays together."
The man smiled; his corny story that he kind of made out of his a** worked! The reality was that he kind of just wanted to confront a few old bitches from the past. He heard Diva begin to cry. It wasn't the first time, but he still had to get used to it. He understood it, but it was something that was still somehow very strange. "Hey . . . hey . . ." The man whispered to the girl, "You'll be okay, alright?" That only struck another question, one that he adamantly presented to Kiyoshi: "So . . . who is going to watch them?" He waved his hands slowly around the vision of Diva's face; playing with her senses and presenting her with only a small tinge of confusion. "I want them to be safe."
___________________{ TEXT TEXTTEXT TEXT }_________________________

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:51 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi shrugged. "You act like I know people." He said as he leaned down and kissed Diva's head. "Aww shhh shhh it ok, daddy is here." Kiyoshi kissed her head again softly.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:57 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . why do birds fall . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX from up in the sky . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXlXXXwhen you walk by ? . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX they want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXclose to you . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . just like me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXllXXXXthey want to be . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXlXXxXXXclose to you . . .

XXXXUser Image
"Hey, I don't know anyone either . . . I've kinda been living in a cave for most of my life . . ." Think. Think. Think. Who could watch the children? He wanted to entrust it to Hysteria, but he needed her for the battle; and not only that, but he'd heard some nasty rumors. Then he even thought of just asking a maid or something, but with the insanity going around, he couldn't really trust anyone. So a simple thought struck him; he could simply entrust it to Adam, Yamato and Yang. "How about these three? They're old enough to look over children -- it'll be fine." And they had the Rinnegan; two of them. No one was better suited to defend against an angry mob of retards than those two. And . . . if he heard right . . . they were his sons . . . so he'd want them to look over their little siblings.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi looked over at the kids and then back at Kleine. "I suppose they would at least be able to keep crazy civilians away." He said still not sure cause he had no idea what these boys could do.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:04 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- Being spoken to softly, and a kiss on the head..Diva turned her head around to stare at the man. Eyes eyes engulfed in a pitch white out..normally..this might creep people out.
But it was a common sign of the baby being born a Hyuga. She was still hungry..and felt her head falling back..scaring herself silly, she jerked foreword and clutched at nothing with her impossibly small hands..grasping air was more like it.
She started to cry until she had a momentary lapse..silence could be heard for a brief few seconds before she started crying again..
She needed comfort, and food..and maybe a new change in cloths.
It was not visible, but felt..and during those few seconds of silence she worked herself up so much she threw up on her fathers chest. Running down and wetting what she was wearing. Being new to this world..she was scared, and constantly needed her fathers touch.

Occ: Bleehhkk' emotion_drool  

Othiara -Tfs-

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:19 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
She was still crying. Right. But that was hardly the part that disturbed him. The worst thing came to pass, and then all was silent. Except -- well -- the man. "EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWW!!" He had eaten cold, dead and raw rats; bathed himself in water that seemed to be lined with dirt and feces, and definitely even thrown up himself a few times, but that was just . . . that was just . . . difficult. At least -- though -- he wasn't wearing a shirt at the time, and thus it just strolled down his bare chest instead. "Heh. Heh heh. Have we been . . . uhm . . . feeding her the wrong stuff?" It was definite -- obvious -- he chose the right name. And then, because of his loud scream, she'd probably start crying again. Children were hard. "Oh . . . clothes . . ." He had a few spares. He took her out of them and settled down a diaper onto her; before placing her into a practically identical pair. He wasn't very creative, but at least he was prepared. He wanted to be the best father he could be, even though someone who perhaps needed a desperate change of clothes was himself. "Heh."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:27 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi just laughed some. "You sure you want to go off and fight, you can barely handle the deadly Diva Hyuga and her vomiton." He laughed as he rubbed Diva's little hands as Kleine changed her.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:35 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- Finally she was being changed! Diva cooed as she tilted her head back and played with the other persons hands..she was to young to differentiate the father/stranger thing..but she knew she found comfort in his and the man who was changing the diaper voices.
Her little hands barely fit around his finger as she pulled and pushed on them..trying to get a firm grasp. Cooing, and lighting up with a wide baby smile as she felt she was winning..or perhaps it was the simple idea of being entertained.

Occ:  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:51 pm

User Image

XXXXUser Image
The man laughed as well; it seemed that Kiyoshi always had a way to make light of situations he couldn't have normally handled. "The vomiton is a very strong element; it has no weaknesses and it smells bad." It wasn't like he could really just sit by here, anyway. There was still too much to be done; and he actually hoped that his kids could bond with the new additions to the family. That, and he still had a lot to tell Kiyoshi. In a way, he was really very afraid. "So, when are we gonna get going?" He tried to fiddle with the little nose of his daughter for the slightest moment longer; for soon he'd be gone.

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:59 pm
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi looked over at Kleine. "I'm ready when you are." He said, he wanted to get this done as soon as possible.

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:17 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never knew . . . I [[could]] feel . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . like this . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX like I've never seen the sky before . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [want] to vanish . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX inside your kiss -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX every day, I'm loving you . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX more and [more] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . . listen to my heart . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X can you hear it sing? . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX come back to [me] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and [forgive] everything . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX seasons may change . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX winter to spring . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX but I love you . . . XXX until the end . . . of . . . time . . .

User Image

XXXXUser Image
The plan would work, he hoped. He laid the children down next to Adam and left all of the necessary supplies. Then, he took Kiyoshi's hand and began to dash forward -- out of the village. As they stepped through the village, there was only one thing on his mind -- the aftermath of what would be next. [exit]

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:18 pm
bb3000ae
User Image

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi followed Kleine.
(exit)

|| Taki || SS-rank ||
Current Background Music

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:23 pm
User Image

User Image

╔══════════════╗

Yamato picked the babies up and tried to act like a parent for them while the real parents were away, "Awwwwww so adowable!" said Yamato as he made a couple of funny faces that only a baby would find funny, probably even hilarious, "hiii, I'm Yamato, I'm your big brother!"

╚══════════════╝

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100

Othiara -Tfs-

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:03 pm
Diva Hyūga

~Baby Extraordinaire!~

- The voices that had comforted her..vanished, just up and walked away.
It was all that stood between her and crying, so now all she did was cry..not used to this strangers voice. Maybe she was just hungry?
That could be it..Her eyes where squeezed shut from crying so much..not able to see his funny faces, food and comforting sounds might comfort the crying infant.

Occ: Are...are you my mother? emotion_kirakira haha

Satsui-No-Hadou21395

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas