Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
the captains jewel. furry pirate rp Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 1:37 pm

Sigmaflamewave
Omega chuckled softly as he hook his head. "Don't worry about it. I think only the cook feels offended 'cause everyone likes your food better." He grinned before taking a bite out of some of the food he managed to get a hold of. "It's amazing actually. A lot like you." He replied at her question of the food's quality. It was while he looked at her that he noticed something odd. He then gently pushed up her sleeve and shivered a little. "What the? What's with all the scars and wounds? I even see burn wounds here." He asked feeling concerned.
She then got upset and looked down,"its the reason why i ran away...My father.. was abusive...really really abusive..Mother died when on a ship because of him. she was looking for the island of dreams. and i was lucky. Only problem was i only know how to use a gun. no swords or do anything else but navigate maps and cant stand when men try to yell at me.".She tried to cover them up ."When i saw your ship..i saw my freedom...father wouldnt be caught dead on a ship like this because he supports the navy."Looks at him dead in the eyes "Promise me if we ever go back there. tell me to hide on the ship."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:37 pm

Omega nodded as he looked into her eyes. "Alright. I promise I'll tell ya. I won't let him harm you again. You have my word on it." He said to her before gently hugging her to comfort her. He then looked up hearing the crew having a belching contest and sighed. "And they're at it again." He said before smiling as he looked at her again. "And I can train ya with a sword. My folks taught me since I was three."

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:56 pm

nodded"ok and if i may. you might be surprised that a lady could beat them." she drank her ale waited a bit and a burp came out of her mouth that most... defiantly sounded like a guys."hehe excuse me."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:44 pm

Omega was quite surprised by this belch and stared at her completely astonished. "W-well...that was certainly somethin' else. Really wasn't expectin' that. Then again...no one was.." He said as he looked her trying to regain his hearing after that.

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:18 pm

Sigmaflamewave
Omega was quite surprised by this belch and stared at her completely astonished. "W-well...that was certainly somethin' else. Really wasn't expectin' that. Then again...no one was.." He said as he looked her trying to regain his hearing after that.
"sorry. just one of my bad habits."

looked as the guys couldnt believe that came from her she stuck her tounge out and walked to the cabin. "Night boys don't party too hard."
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 6:41 pm

Cinna had just woken up, he had been sleeping all day,he would probly still be sleeping, if it weren't for the smell of food, so he hoped out of bed and went above deck and got something to eat, joining the crew in the belching contest, there was something alot better about the food then usual, he was just having a good time, when he saw something, he went wided eyed and rubbed his eyes in nonbelief, there was no way and the captain was talking to her, he went over to sit with them staring at the girl like she could explode at any moment "uhh...captain....this might sound strange but... did you know there's a women on the ship?"he asked Omega, scared that her bad luck would cause a tsunami to appear out of nowhere and kill them all

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 2:09 pm

"Cinna? Where've ya been all this time? Enzer's been sailin' with us since we left port a couple weeks ago. She was originally a stowaway, but I said she could join us, 'specially since she's a clairvoyant witch. She's been helpin' us find one of the legendary treasures. We've just hit land fer cryin' out loud. And she's been pretty lucky so far as long as one'a these knuckleheads doesn't do anythin' to upset her." Omega explained while his tail moved about hooking Enzer's a little before looking at her grinning a little. "It's alright. Belchin's part'a life. We shouldn't be holdin' it back. And alright. Get some rest, dear jewel. We're gonna need your help with explorin'. Plus I still gotta teach ya how to handle a saber."
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 5:52 pm

"she's been a couple of weeks? wow and we struck land... guess i just havent been paying attention"Cinna replied laughing he didn't realize he was that absent minded "so she's a witch? doesn't that mean we should hang her or something? but then again if she's not bad luck like most women it's no big deal"he said jokingly noticing the captain already had the hots for her "jewel? haha wow captain i always knew you were a pimp, but i didn't know you were corny enough to give your b***hes nicknames"

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 9:51 pm

The next morning Enz was outside on the beach holding the saber that omega gave her. she decided to practice while the men woke up. then as if out of the blue she heard something break,"well s**t.." with one loud scream she fell and landed in the underground tunnel of the pirate queen.Darn it wheres a light when ya need one? GUYS! CAPTIAN OMEGA...I THINK I FOUND SOMTHING!...did i also mention im scared of the dark?"
PostPosted: Sat Jan 28, 2012 11:33 pm

Omega was out patrolling the ship when he sighed. He remembered the night before when he bopped Cinna over the head for speaking like he did about Enzer. He then rolled his eyes thinking that the lad just had his own way. He figured that he would have to apologize to him the next time he saw him. Enzer's scream would soon take him out of his thoughts seeing a large hole where she had been before. He would take notice of the crew beginning to come out having heard her too and was the first off of the ship diving into the hole. Along the way down, he would release a number of fireballs to illuminate the area to make sure that they could both see. Landing on his feet, he would smile as he held his hand out to her. "You alright? I've heard of stumbling upon treasure, but falling it definitely takes the cake."

Sigmaflamewave

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 1:46 pm

"Ha ha very...woah."..she thought they hit the mother load.16 chest side by side in the tunnel and she slowly took a step and she heard a hissing sound. "Please not be what i think that is."she said as she pulled out her gun. she saw them. a family of snakes thats been in the chamber for years starting to charge at them."Why snakes... they make good food but why!" starts shooting the snakes.
PostPosted: Sun Jan 29, 2012 6:14 pm

Cinna just woke up, always the last one up and the first one to go to sleep,he yawned and looked around ,it was already evening, he went above deck and to his realizion, the ship was deserted, the crew must have went treasure hunting without him, he climbed off the ship, seeing the crew was gathered around a pit ,he pushed past some of them to get close enough to see what was going on, he saw Omega and his new girlfriend battling snakes at the bottom "haha see captain i knew she would bring bad luck, but at least she knows how to use a gun, maybe if your lucky you'll live through this!!"he yelled down at them joking but he did notice the crew was hesistaint to jump into the snake pitto assist, and so was he

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 1:47 pm

Omega looked at the snakes and held a fireball in his hands to keep them at bay. "Whoa Enzer. Don't shoot 'em. They say snakes are as afraid of us as people can be of them. " He said to her rather calmly before he began speaking to the snakes in their own language, using his tail to draw them away from attacking their bodies. My crew's mostly yellow-bellied cowards.. Glad we have't come across that reptilian band of pirates. They'd probably jump ship at the mere sight of their flag.. He thought looking placid despite the frustration he felt.
PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 2:23 pm

she stopped shooting seeing them leave and calmly and shook as she looked at the chests. "Tell your men to gets some ropes please omega..we may be here a while.." she checks the condition."and a blanket...just in case." they were old. and she knew they could shatter under pressure. she carefully inspected each one and looked at the locks.

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200

Sigmaflamewave

PostPosted: Tue Jan 31, 2012 4:20 pm

"You yellow-bellies heard the lady! Fetch some rope and blankets. We got treasure ta haul!" Omega shouted up at his crew looking up at their faces. "You sure you're alright? Seemed like a pretty good drop down here." Omega said to Enzer as he looked her over.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff