Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Dreaming Forest Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:14 pm
Leon Court

User Image

With a surge of confidence, Leon swept the food out of the way and slammed Nikolai onto pillow, a growl deep in his throat as he removed his hand from Nikolai's pants and started undoing his own, his lips covering the Sin's and moving at a feverish, passionate pace. He shoved all his education into the kiss, even the little lesson he'd gotten from his ex-wife's cousin Melody. He pulled his lips off of Nikolai's the desire and need clouding his eyes. "Nikolai...you've had bigger, right? I don't want to hurt you."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:44 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

So many thoughts and plans were calculated in the Sin's mind, but they all shattered when he was pressed against the ground. What? This was certainly a drastic change from the innocent man from earlier to a man most likely being manipulated by Lust darling. But he certainly wasn't complaining!
Grinning, Nikolai moved his hand from Leon's bare chest and slid his jacket off before moving his hand to his own dress shirt, slowly unbuttoning each button as he listened to the man's nerves. "Mmm, don't worry about pain, dearie." he assured as his shirt slowly came off. As attractive as a strong and buff body would be, Nikolai had none. But that was expected from All that is Lazy. He had a slim and pale body, there might have even been the faint hardening of abs, but not nearly as noticeable as an adequately strong teenage boy.
"If I cry out in pain, that only means you're doing a good job." he purred with his snake tongue hissing out of his mouth to add to his devilish seduction.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 10:53 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Alright then...if you're sure," he said quietly, tugging Nikolai's pants lower and lower until the man before him lay completely nude. Leon pushed his own trousers down, fighting back a blush. Kneeling between Nikolai's legs with clouded eyes and a ghost of a smirk on his lips, he grabbed the Devil by his thighs, pulling him closer. "I warned you," he growled before entering the silver-haired man roughly.

Awesome nerd
You wanna do the time skip? I figure this is as dirty as we can get, and I kinda want to see Nikki's reaction~

PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:05 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai's half-asleep eyes widened when the other male exposed himself. Yet again he had disguised himself as an innocent one when in actuality he was... he was...
"Large." he breathed before pleasure slammed against him like an eighteen-wheeler hauling arousal. He didn't even know what hit him.

{A steamy 2 hours 34 minutes later}

Nikolai exhaled slowly and went numb for a minute, feeling only beads of sweat roll down his face and onto the handsome man beneath him. His tired line of a smile curved upward into a grin, he rolled off Leon and laid beside him, running his hand over his sweaty forehead and brushing away his silver curls. "My," breathed the Sin. "You certainly knew how to handle yourself." He tiredly turned his head to grin at the teacher some more. "Are you quite sure you're a virgin, dearie?" His grin widened. "Or should I say were?" he corrected.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 17, 2012 11:15 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon chuckled, sitting up and running a hand through his sweaty, curling violet hair. "Pretty sure. I'm also a very good study," he said, picking up the two glasses of chilled champagne he had just barely managed to save when Nikolai pulled him back for round 2...and 3...and there maybe have been a 5. "I also had one hell of a teacher with an incredible way of telling me when I'm doing something right." He handed Nikolai one if the glasses, sipping from his own as he'd been taught in the high society of his little "town".

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:26 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

The Sin gladly took his glass and swayed the clear liquid in it, observing its sparkles against the star and the moonlight. "Mmm, well I'd be more than happy to... teach your more things later on if you'd like, darling." he purred and risked a sideways glance at the handsome, nude man beside him, satisfied with his work.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 8:58 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"Who am I to deny a lesson?" he replied, grinning. Looking up, he sat back, leaning on a fallen trunk. "Mmm, what a beautiful night. Makes me wish I'd become an astronomy teacher."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:35 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

"I don't see why you still can't." Nikolai shrugged as he sipped some champagne. "The darling kids today prefer skipping, it does my heart good to see my laziness spreading." he smirked before laying down with one arm folded behind his head.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:49 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"I'm only good at Latin," he said before chuckling, setting his half-full glass on the ground. "What's it like being a Sin?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:57 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai stared at the stars, giving it some thought. How did it feel to be a Sin? He never really thought about it. What was he like before it... He wasn't much different, but he wasn't as nearly as lazy as he is today. Without the Sin, he would be dead somewhere in the bitter snows of Russia. Finally, he found the words.
"...It's like going crazy." he murmured in barely a whisper. "All the corruption of the world joins together into one nagging voice in your head until your very being changes." He stared out at the sky, watching a cloud drift by as his dark words settled.
He quickly changed the tone. "Mmm, but it has its perks." he said in a lighter tone with a smile to match. "Immortality, powers. Yes, it's quite enthralling. It only hurts too much for my comfort when you obtain or lose your Sin."

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:04 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon moved closer, pulling Nikolai onto his lap and holding his chin, his thumb lightly tracing the Sin's lower lip. "You can't fool me, Nikolai. All this cheerfulness, it's a facade, a way to hide the darkness that lurks inside you. I may not be the man to discover what hurts so much, but someone will. Then where will you hide?" The teacher then stood up, setting Nikolai onto a chair and stretching his strong arms above his head. "It's warm out, and the water looks nice, so I'm going for a swim. Care to join me?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:14 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai only gave Leon a tiny smile and moved his hand up to caress his cheek. "Now why would I lose that mysterious charm of mine, dearie? It's practically my meal ticket." he chuckled lightly before finding himself on one of the picnic chairs set nearby. He listened to Leon and gazed over at the small pond nearby. "Mmm, in a while, dearie. You tired me out, I need a rest." he snickered.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:22 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"If you're not here when I get back," he said, his voice quiet. "I'll understand." With that, he dove into the water, coming up to float on his back and gaze at the stars.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image

Nikolai smiled sleepily at him. What a smart dear Leon was, knowing him so well.
But he didn't know him completely.

~~~

By the time Leon would return to the picnic area, the chair was empty. All signs of Nikolai were gone... except for his black coat with something sticking out of the pocket.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 10:31 pm
Leon Court

User Image

Leon sighed and walked over, picking up the coat. "I knew it," he murmured, then quirks an eyebrow. A note? He plucked it from the pocket, curious.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 10 11 12 13 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces