Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
A mercenarys prized posession. (1x1 with enzerxDainar) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:54 am
Dainar Inferni
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke's sister Orihime glared at the sleeping figure of her twin brother on the floor and sighed, "So you're his mate. Ya got a name?" She asked nonchalantly. Orihime was the opposite of her brother. She was bold, fierce, vulgar unlike Daisuke who was quiet, shy, and a gentlewolf. The two had grown up together as orphans after the empire destroyed the city they were living in. They were taken in by a mercenary group that had happened to be going by the destroyed city. As they grew older, they were taught to defend themselves, and eventually joined the war.

After the war was finished, they moved on with their lives, she worked as a barkeeper in her own bar, the Lone Wolf. Her daughter was a product of her former and deceased love, Teru, a Gray Wolf. Akira was a mix of the two so she was more gray than white and had a black tip on her tail, while her mother was just like Daisuke, white all over, black rings around their tails, legs, and arms, black ears, and a gray patch of fur that covered their fronts. Her new boyfriend was Wataru, the Timber Wolf that had been keeping an eye on Daisuke's den.

They also both wore glasses and had identical scars. Both hers eyes were open, "Oh yeah, did you know that he can use both his eyes? He keeps one closed because it's been magicked."

Daisuke sleepily got up and yawned. He stretched his tired limbs and looked at his sister, "Oh hi there." Orihimie smirked, "Up sleepy head?" She walked further into the house, closing the door behind her. "I'll cook you some breakfast. For two." She gave a smile to Laughing Lake, "I'm Orihime by the way, and I like you don't worry. You probably can take care of yourself, and by your look, I can already tell, you're carrying pups." She walked into the kitchen and pulled out a pan and opened the fridge for some eggs and bacon.

Daisuke walked up to Laughing Lake and hugged her from behind. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
"Yes honey until a big loverboy started crushing me and the pups"She teased"now on your sisters behalf, put some bloody pants on like she needs to see your 'secret weapon'" She giggled.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 12:58 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke's sister Orihime glared at the sleeping figure of her twin brother on the floor and sighed, "So you're his mate. Ya got a name?" She asked nonchalantly. Orihime was the opposite of her brother. She was bold, fierce, vulgar unlike Daisuke who was quiet, shy, and a gentlewolf. The two had grown up together as orphans after the empire destroyed the city they were living in. They were taken in by a mercenary group that had happened to be going by the destroyed city. As they grew older, they were taught to defend themselves, and eventually joined the war.

After the war was finished, they moved on with their lives, she worked as a barkeeper in her own bar, the Lone Wolf. Her daughter was a product of her former and deceased love, Teru, a Gray Wolf. Akira was a mix of the two so she was more gray than white and had a black tip on her tail, while her mother was just like Daisuke, white all over, black rings around their tails, legs, and arms, black ears, and a gray patch of fur that covered their fronts. Her new boyfriend was Wataru, the Timber Wolf that had been keeping an eye on Daisuke's den.

They also both wore glasses and had identical scars. Both hers eyes were open, "Oh yeah, did you know that he can use both his eyes? He keeps one closed because it's been magicked."

Daisuke sleepily got up and yawned. He stretched his tired limbs and looked at his sister, "Oh hi there." Orihimie smirked, "Up sleepy head?" She walked further into the house, closing the door behind her. "I'll cook you some breakfast. For two." She gave a smile to Laughing Lake, "I'm Orihime by the way, and I like you don't worry. You probably can take care of yourself, and by your look, I can already tell, you're carrying pups." She walked into the kitchen and pulled out a pan and opened the fridge for some eggs and bacon.

Daisuke walked up to Laughing Lake and hugged her from behind. "Good morning. Did you sleep well?"
"Yes honey until a big loverboy started crushing me and the pups"She teased"now on your sisters behalf, put some bloody pants on like she needs to see your 'secret weapon'" She giggled.

Daisuke blushed, "Eh heh heh . . . " the blushing wolf put on his pants and sighed, "She's seen me in all my glory before, and so have I, though . . . a couple times it was pretty bad." Orhime cracked the eggs on the skillet and added them to the now oiled and hot frying pan, after a couple minutes she added the bacon. She walked to the right and opened the pantry, out of it she took out two loaves of bread and put them in a small oven to toast.

Daisuke kissed his mate and nuzzled her cheeks, "After breakfast, what do you want to do?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:03 am
"Well i do wish to explore the town. other then the cafe of course. if theirs a hospital i would love to see what im having so we dont mess up on the nursery part of the den."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:17 am
enzerubebii98255
"Well i do wish to explore the town. other then the cafe of course. if theirs a hospital i would love to see what im having so we dont mess up on the nursery part of the den."

Daisuke nodded. "We have a local doctor here, since we live in such a rural area, we're a little scattered." The wolf sat down at the kitchen table and his sister had just finished the meals. She set down two plates of breakfast and a fork and knife by each of them. There was jams and honey along with butter on the kitchen table. Orihime washed her hands and let her hair smack Daisuke in the face. "Well I'm off, I have some work to do. By brother, by Laughing Lake!" She left the den, closing the door a little loudly behind her. Daisuke faced Laughing Lake and asked, "Shall we eat."  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:23 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke nodded. "We have a local doctor here, since we live in such a rural area, we're a little scattered." The wolf sat down at the kitchen table and his sister had just finished the meals. She set down two plates of breakfast and a fork and knife by each of them. There was jams and honey along with butter on the kitchen table. Orihime washed her hands and let her hair smack Daisuke in the face. "Well I'm off, I have some work to do. By brother, by Laughing Lake!" She left the den, closing the door a little loudly behind her. Daisuke faced Laughing Lake and asked, "Shall we eat."
Nods ane begins eating. the food was really good and different. she smiled at him seeing that he was hazed by her scent again. she wondered if she take a bath at the lake before visiting the doctor.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 1:43 am
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Nods ane begins eating. the food was really good and different. she smiled at him seeing that he was hazed by her scent again. she wondered if she take a bath at the lake before visiting the doctor.

Daisuke finished his meal first, the simplest tasted the greatest when his sister cooked. "Do you want to clean up before we leave? I need to wash, that's for sure." He had spent almost a week without bathing, all the "fun" they did and the traveling had made him smell a little.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 10:48 am
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke finished his meal first, the simplest tasted the greatest when his sister cooked. "Do you want to clean up before we leave? I need to wash, that's for sure." He had spent almost a week without bathing, all the "fun" they did and the traveling had made him smell a little.
She nodded and looked for the bathroom he foundit and 'attempted' to get the temp it was like at the warm springs of the mountains. not to hot. not to cold. just warm enough for her and the pups. "Daiskue the bath is ready and it looks big enough for us."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 2:54 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

She nodded and looked for the bathroom he foundit and 'attempted' to get the temp it was like at the warm springs of the mountains. not to hot. not to cold. just warm enough for her and the pups. "Daiskue the bath is ready and it looks big enough for us."

Daisuke smiled and got up from the table, "Alright Laughing Lake," He headed towards the bath with her, when they got there, her stripped, taking of his black pants, headband, and glasses, He entered the water first sighing in pleasure from the warm comfortable water. The bath was indeed designed for two to three people, he had put a lot of money into building this den, 'The water is perfect!" Daisuke moved to the side so Laughing Lake could easily slip in next to his muscled body.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:02 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke smiled and got up from the table, "Alright Laughing Lake," He headed towards the bath with her, when they got there, her stripped, taking of his black pants, headband, and glasses, He entered the water first sighing in pleasure from the warm comfortable water. The bath was indeed designed for two to three people, he had put a lot of money into building this den, 'The water is perfect!" Daisuke moved to the side so Laughing Lake could easily slip in next to his muscled body.
She moved in after stripping and cuddled him. She licked his cheek andUsed the scrub brush to scrub his back gently with her home made shampoo,"this kills any 'hitch hikers' that try to get on you see?" points to the wild fleas that attended them during the week doing suiside jumps.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:12 pm
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke blushed a little, "Is that why I was so itchy?" He'd actually never gotten any 'hitchhikers" before and it actually freaked him out a little bit. After she had scrubbed him down, he offered to wash her too. Taking some of the home made shampoo, he lathered it down on her back, and eventually washed down her front, playfully he groped her breast and nuzzled her cheek.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:25 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke blushed a little, "Is that why I was so itchy?" He'd actually never gotten any 'hitchhikers" before and it actually freaked him out a little bit. After she had scrubbed him down, he offered to wash her too. Taking some of the home made shampoo, he lathered it down on her back, and eventually washed down her front, playfully he groped her breast and nuzzled her cheek.
Blushed because of two things. that moment and she senced her pups were growing fast. she senced their souls breatheing."Honey their breathing. this is good." she put his head near her stomach and..there it was..small heartbeats and small.faint breathing. she knew she had to get to the hospital. she was getting excited about her pups now."Now rince off some dead bodys from the 'war on fleas' may be still on you. and we dont want that do we?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:43 pm
enzerubebii98255
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Blushed because of two things. that moment and she senced her pups were growing fast. she senced their souls breatheing."Honey their breathing. this is good." she put his head near her stomach and..there it was..small heartbeats and small.faint breathing. she knew she had to get to the hospital. she was getting excited about her pups now."Now rince off some dead bodys from the 'war on fleas' may be still on you. and we dont want that do we?"

Daisuke was ecstatic, "Wow! Wow just wow! " he was overwhelmed by the sense of joy. He could hear them, each beat was synchronized, "Oh I can't wait! I think they'll be super healthy and when they grow up a little bit more we'll be able to teach them so many things! Oh the boys will be fine with a little practice but what about the girls? What if in the future a gang of wolves tries to seduce her, oh I'd tear them to pieces with my own hands! Oh photos and the nursery why didn't I think of that?" Daisuke rambled on and sat dumbfounded in the water. "W-wha? Oh geez." He had let the self control he had go and excitement had taken over. "S-sorry. Let's . . . wash off?"  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 3:50 pm
After she calmed him down from almost destoying a rubber duckie. They washed each other off got dressed and let him lead her to the hospital. She cuddled him and knew he was a proud father to be. espicially when he ooh and ahhed at the new baby things.

When they got there the nurses got her in position and put the cold gel on her. "Ah thats cold" she said giggleing.the nurse laughed"many mothers to be get used to it." she said as the moment of truth arrived. the nurse looked at the antsy daiskue."Daiskue you havent been this nurvous since your sister came here."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:20 pm
enzerubebii98255
After she calmed him down from almost destoying a rubber duckie. They washed each other off got dressed and let him lead her to the hospital. She cuddled him and knew he was a proud father to be. espicially when he ooh and ahhed at the new baby things.

When they got there the nurses got her in position and put the cold gel on her. "Ah thats cold" she said giggleing.the nurse laughed"many mothers to be get used to it." she said as the moment of truth arrived. the nurse looked at the antsy daiskue."Daiskue you havent been this nurvous since your sister came here."

Daisuke shuddered which was unlike him, "N-nervous, w-what are you talking about?" He huffed, "I wasn't nervous until the day that my sister had my niece." Though in reality he was fretting over almost every detail, making sure his sister was comfortable. Getting her whatever food she wanted since she herself at the time didn't have a mate or boyfriend. "I'm ready to learn the truth." Even though he said this he closed his eye and was nervous about the whole thing.  

Dainar Inferni

Devoted Gaian

5,600 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Nerd 50
  • Autobiographer 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2012 4:30 pm
Dainar Inferni
enzerubebii98255

Daisuke shuddered which was unlike him, "N-nervous, w-what are you talking about?" He huffed, "I wasn't nervous until the day that my sister had my niece." Though in reality he was fretting over almost every detail, making sure his sister was comfortable. Getting her whatever food she wanted since she herself at the time didn't have a mate or boyfriend. "I'm ready to learn the truth." Even though he said this he closed his eye and was nervous about the whole thing.
"Well Daiskue" The nurse said as she tilted the screen to his view. "They do say 3 is a magic number." Laughing lake smiled waiting for his reaction.
~~~the monogram screen~~~
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff