Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Into new territory (1x1) need a sergal Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 7:39 pm
The sergal looked over at the area and shrugged, "It'll do." he said walking over to the half crumbled building, he didnt seem to pay too much attention to anything, or care for that matter, but something about seemed... "dark and mysterious" like as if he was hiding some sort of secret.

When they reached the building the sergal placed the boy on the floor and stretched his arms, "For a small human he weighs quite a bit." he said finishing up with his stretches.

((ok, but just so you know i work best with reptiles and apparently sergals too. heres my DA profile so you can see what i can do. http://firionthedragon.deviantart.com/ ))  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 8:25 pm
Since it was settled that they'd be staying there for the night, Nani started reenforcing the building some, pushing old furniture up gainst the doors that were falling off the hinges and blocking any of the larger holes that were in the walls. Anything that could be used as an acess point or way of spying on them, she made sure was covered. The feamle only left one space open, and only so that the could keep an eye on their surrounding and she would have a way of shooting any unwanted guests down without having to leave the prtection of the shelter. Sitting cross legged on the floor, she looked up at her travling companion. I guess since we'll be spending the night together, it wouldn't hurt to learn you name. I'm Nanitakriana."

((They look really good, but I don't have a reptilian...unless I make a fursona version of one of my two dragon twins.))  

Nandoral

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 30, 2012 9:16 pm
((dragon twins? I can do that.))

Leon helped Nani with moving thee furniture and heavy objects around to block off certain points, when they had finished Nani had introduced herself. He moved to the open area and kept watch, "Im Leon, not as fancy as your name, or to the others in fact." he said joking at the last part. After a few minutes he turned away from the opening and moved toward the young human, removing his gear and weapons. "Im surprised he didnt use his fire-spitter on you usually thats the first thing these humans use." he said studying the shotgun.

((btw i gtg ill probably be back in a few days.))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 12:23 pm
Nani just flashed a smile at the Laon's comment concerning the names. His was rather simple compared to her lengthy one, and many of the others from her village. Still, a short name was better than no name. "If it helps any sir...you can call me Nani or Kriana since they're easier." He eyes followed him back to the boy, her expession shifting slightly. "I don't know why he didn't use it...I'm just glad he didn't."

((I don't know how I would go about getting refs for them though since they aren't scallies. I may ask you to draw Nani....she should be simple enough to gather refs for))  

Nandoral

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:03 pm
((alright, i'll get it done as soon as i can. But aw... why couldnt the twins be anthros crying ))

Leon continued to study the weapon until his eye caught the hidden pistol inside the boy's cloak, he reached over and removed the large pistol. "Well that would have been messy if he woke." he said as he brought it up to his face to examine it. Suddenly the gun went off and flew out of his hand, luckily the bullet struck one of the couches against the wall, "Holy s---!" he yelled out surprised by the sudden bang of the gun. He looked back at the pistol and hesitated for a moment to pick it back up. He carefully grabbed the gun again, this time away from the trigger and moved it over to the couch it struck and put it under one of the ruined cushions.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 1:06 pm
((They were normal dragons for a Legend of Dragoon rp. They never had an anthro form and I don't really know how to convert a full sizr dragon into a more human like form.))

Nani wasn't really paying any attention to the talk about the weapons the boy carried on him. She was more concerned with the human itself. She still didn't understand why her kind would kill them without reason, and feared that his life would end shortly after bringing him back to the village. The young sergal didn't want to see that happen. Her mind was filling with thoughts of what the future would hold for the boy, and the only things that had brought her out of her thinking was a loud, thunderous sound that hurt her ears. Instinctively, she threw her hands over her head and ears, looking around the room franticlly. "What was that?!" She half yelled the question, her ears starting to ring from the unpleasent sound.  

Nandoral

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 7:25 pm
((oh, well if you have pics of them in their dragon form I can make them into anthros and quite easily. I've done it plenty of times for one of my teachers and my friends ^ET^ i've even done a shark.))

Leon turned his gaze to Nani and gave her a nervous smile, "I accidentally used his fire-spitter." he said rubbing the back of his head. "Sorry 'bout that." He turned away from where he put the gun and moved back to the window to keep watch.

((gah! blox!))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 11:47 pm
Nani let her hands fall from there protective position over her head, a consistant ringing still buzzing in her ears. "I don't see how the elders can say the humans are hard to find. Those things are so loud, I could probably hear it from miles away." She said while rubbing her ears, trying to get the annoying ringing to go away. "Speaking of humans, what do you think they're going to do to him when we get back?" Nani had a feeling she already knew what the answer would be and almost didn't want to hear it, but she had to know.  

Nandoral

FirionTheDragon

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 4:43 pm
((sorry for taking so long))

Leon gave a nod, "Yes, but some of the humans know how to silence those weapons of theirs, I dont know how but they do it." he said. He didnt seemed bothered by the ringing that the gun had sent into his ears, well except for his ears constantly shifting from different positions, "As for the human... I dont know what they are going to do to him, I dont have the say in his fate." he said almost dissapointed.

The boy on the floor moved slightly and groaned, but didnt move after that.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff