Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
The Safehouse {private} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Spap

Newbie Noob

6,800 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Trader 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 23, 2012 7:55 am
User Image
Amy Edwards

‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡
Amy blinked. 'He might not come back..?' She sniffed, and in stunned silence sat down on a chair in the corner. Her face was blank, and her hair hung low over her face. 'Come back..' she whispered to nothing, tears rolling down her cheeks.
‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡‡

((Sorry for not replying. I had school today, so had to go to bed. c: ))

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:03 pm
"thanks... " he breathed, lightly kissing her forehead. "you're a lovely woman, i truly hope we stay together for a long time."
"sorry." drake sighed and took his hand away. "hm... this isn't good... where are the bandages?" he murmured, his eyes filled with worry.
Xaene curled into dominick, drifting asleep with ease in the heir's arms.
{sorry, haven't been feeling to well...}  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:06 pm
Spap

Inna poofed back into the room, dark red blood staining his pink hair. He sighed, plopping onto a chair beside Amy. "Amy, right? Adrian told me to come back and check on you." The Frenchman pulled his hair back into a low ponytail, revealing blazing, vibrant green eyes. "Come on, then. Smile. He's alive."
All of a sudden, Hadrian burst into the room. "Inna! It's Augustus! I don't know how it happened, but he's hurt."

{{Sorry, I was sick.}}  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:11 pm
Ailey closed her eyes, leaning into his kiss. "We will, I just know it."
Grigorii silently nodded towards the side table.
{{Everyone's getting sick.....}}  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:17 pm
{it would seem so.}
Knightly smiled and kissed her more. "i'm sure of it."
Drake gave a soft sigh as he slowly sat up, being careful not to hurt grigorii as he reached over and grabbed the bandages. "let me know if i'm hurting you... please?" he whispered softly as he lightly removed his love's shirt and started to clean and bandage his wounds.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:21 pm
The girl pushed herself up on her elbows, deepening the kiss.
Famine smiled weakly. "I've been hurt worse. Nothing comes to mind so far, but I know I have been." He gasp sharply as a particularly nasty cut was tended to. "Nope, still nothing."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:28 pm
Knightly smiled and wrapped his arms around her, rolling over so she was on top without breaking the kiss.
Drake gave a small sigh and shook his head. "please... don't lie to me..." he whispered, gently placing a bandage over the cut before lightly kissing him. "it just makes me worry more..."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:34 pm
Ailey pulled away, smirking down at him. "So this is what it's like being on top."
He sighed. "I'm not lying. I got nearly slashed to bits in Karnak."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:40 pm
Knightly laughed softly and smiled up at her. "heh, yes. enjoying it are you?" he teased, lightly brushing his hand over her cheek and down her arm to lace his fingers through hers.
"i meant about me hurting you." he mumbled and closed his eyes lightly, a small worried frown slipping onto his face. "nearly slashed to bits?" his voice heavy with worry.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:51 pm
Ailey giggled, wiggling her hips slightly. "More than you could ever possibly imagine."
Grigorii looked away, blushing slightly. "It wasn't my fault," he muttered.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 3:58 pm
Knightly blushed lightly when she wiggled her hips, a small smile on his face. "i'd like to know... would you show me?" he smiled and kissed her softly.
"hm.. then whose fault was it?" the dragon mumbled as he rested his head on a pillow.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:17 pm
Ailey smirked, raising her hips just barely. "I'd love to."
{{Time skip, baby!}}
"Hmm, I like the view from up there," she said, her tangled, slightly curled hair resting on the pillow beside her.
"Technically," started the Rider, gazing thoughtfully up at the ceiling, "it was Myka and Augustus'. They convinced me to go to Egypt, and then to piss off a bunch of road thieves. Let's just say it didn't end well."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:27 pm
"i enjoyed the view i had from down there too." Knightly smiled as he kept an arm around her.
"hm... that wasn't very good." he sighed, doing his best not to get angry since they were Grigorii's 'family'.... that, and he didn't want to destroy the house. his dragon form was hard to control. oh dear, Grigorii didn't know a thing about that. he only knew about his family crest - the real one- having a dragon wrapped around the bloody rose shield. nothing of its symbolism...  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:35 pm
Ailey smacked his arm, smiling. "You perv."
"It's ok," he replied, grinning mischeviously. "I got them back. I managed to find their old nannies and had them nag the two troublemakers until they begged me for mercy."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Jan 24, 2012 4:41 pm
Knightly grinned sheepishly and kissed her. " perv? hm... maybe just a bit." he chuckled softly and kissed her cheek. "but i'm your perv."
"heh, nice." he grinned, his eyes glowing softly. "i'm glad you were able to get them back." he hummed, burying his face into the rider's shoulder/neck.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 153 154 155 156 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff