Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The melody of a tribe (enzer and Guardian Wolf 117) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:06 pm

Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
Kind Wolf tilted his head, "Huh?" he asked, he didn't think he heard her right.
she put his hand on her chest. Then when his spirit and soul entered her her spirit and pointed to the 2 souls starting to be growing. "Our wish..was granted by the raven...behold..."
He looked at them, and tears came to his eyes, "I'm really going to become a father..." he mumbled, before hugging Snow tightly.
"You have my powers for the whole four months. Since were bound now."She saw the young spirits circle their new father curious and snow smiled. One was pink representing a girl and a strong royal blue one that was trying to over power the pink one."Oi they arent even born yet and their fighting." she smiled to see what h would do.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:12 pm

Kind Wolf looked at her, then at the spirits, he held his hand between them, to stop them, and he smiled as they kept circling around him, he made sure they were playing nice when he looked at her, "Are you going to teach me how to use this power?" he asked.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:18 pm

Guardian Wolf 117
Kind Wolf looked at her, then at the spirits, he held his hand between them, to stop them, and he smiled as they kept circling around him, he made sure they were playing nice when he looked at her, "Are you going to teach me how to use this power?" he asked.
She nodded. it will be over controlling the first few times you touch my stomach but your spirit will grow to contain it as they grow within me. the pink spirit slowly tried to morph into an animal but failed. the pink spirit made a noise that sounded like crying. like it wanted to impress her daddy. "No no sweetie dont cry. daddy is learning a new power too."
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:21 pm

enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
She nodded. it will be over controlling the first few times you touch my stomach but your spirit will grow to contain it as they grow within me. the pink spirit slowly tried to morph into an animal but failed. the pink spirit made a noise that sounded like crying. like it wanted to impress her daddy. "No no sweetie dont cry. daddy is learning a new power too."
Kind Wolf held the young spirit in his hand, and he seemed a bit worried, "Please don't cry." he said.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:25 pm

Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
Kind Wolf held the young spirit in his hand, and he seemed a bit worried, "Please don't cry." he said.
the pink spirit cheered up a little and wanted to ask questions. she taped his head and his vison changed. there was a lil girl now that looked like him in a dress and they were in a feild. "Papa what is the world like?" her squeaky voice asked as she reached for a hug.
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 6:28 pm

enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
the pink spirit cheered up a little and wanted to ask questions. she taped his head and his vison changed. there was a lil girl now that looked like him in a dress and they were in a feild. "Papa what is the world like?" her squeaky voice asked as she reached for a hug.
Kind Wolf smiled, "Well, it's hard to explain..." he thought about it, as he hugged her, "Well, it's really beautiful on the wild side." he said.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Thu Jan 26, 2012 9:35 pm

"Papa will you always be by my side?" she tilted her head and saw a butterfly. through her mothers eyes and tried to reach it.. The poor girl didnt even have a name yet. she wanted one. "Papa... are me and brother gonna have names? like you and mama?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 5:08 am

enzerubebii98255
"Papa will you always be by my side?" she tilted her head and saw a butterfly. through her mothers eyes and tried to reach it.. The poor girl didnt even have a name yet. she wanted one. "Papa... are me and brother gonna have names? like you and mama?"
Kind Wolf closed his eyes and nodded, "Yes, I will always be here for you." he said, hugging her, "And we will give you names." he promised.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 7:12 am

The girl started to fallasleep and slowly the vision faded to where both of the souls were calm and sleeping. Snow smiled. "Lets go before they get rowdy again"Slowly removed his hand from his chest asthe glow anded and she opened her eyes. she looked at him wondering what he saw when with their daughter. she was busy with their son. He wanted to fight. to protect his family.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 2:55 pm

enzerubebii98255
The girl started to fallasleep and slowly the vision faded to where both of the souls were calm and sleeping. Snow smiled. "Lets go before they get rowdy again"Slowly removed his hand from his chest asthe glow anded and she opened her eyes. she looked at him wondering what he saw when with their daughter. she was busy with their son. He wanted to fight. to protect his family.
Kind Wolf sat there, "That... was different." he admitted. "We talked, and she wasn't even born yet." he said. "What are we going to name them?"

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:03 pm

Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
Kind Wolf sat there, "That... was different." he admitted. "We talked, and she wasn't even born yet." he said. "What are we going to name them?"
"thats a thng with shamans. they know what their having and dont need umm..whats the word? 'fancy technology' unless the souls are distressed."Well my sister named hers flower,restless one and spirit wolf. all middle names i note. And basicly i thught by the way they acted we could judge their names."Then she heard a howl that could freeze blood and gave a small bird a heart attack. "Oi hes late on news."Howles back and the howls got deeper and closer. "Ok kindwolf..your gonna meet...the eldest..of my family...and the most...um how do i say it...dence?"
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:08 pm

enzerubebii98255
Guardian Wolf 117
enzerubebii98255
"thats a thng with shamans. they know what their having and dont need umm..whats the word? 'fancy technology' unless the souls are distressed."Well my sister named hers flower,restless one and spirit wolf. all middle names i note. And basicly i thught by the way they acted we could judge their names."Then she heard a howl that could freeze blood and gave a small bird a heart attack. "Oi hes late on news."Howles back and the howls got deeper and closer. "Ok kindwolf..your gonna meet...the eldest..of my family...and the most...um how do i say it...dence?"
Kind Wolf frowned, but he nodded, "Who is he?" he asked, "Is he angry with us?"

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:12 pm

"thats me and lakes..older...stupid...brother." she walked out and was quickly swooped up by the 6ft 5in brown wolf that stared at her."Tohopka i told you im not the one in charge of that orphanage. its lake..not my fault the kids ruined your tulips.NOW PUT ME DOWN!" the wolf did so and stared at kind wolf "Who are you" he said in a deep voice.
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:21 pm

enzerubebii98255
"thats me and lakes..older...stupid...brother." she walked out and was quickly swooped up by the 6ft 5in brown wolf that stared at her."Tohopka i told you im not the one in charge of that orphanage. its lake..not my fault the kids ruined your tulips.NOW PUT ME DOWN!" the wolf did so and stared at kind wolf "Who are you" he said in a deep voice.
Kind Wolf examined the newcomer, "I am Kind Wolf, it's a pleasure to meet you." he said, with a friendly smile, I seriously hope he doesn't try to fight me, he's pretty big.

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

enzerubebii98255

Chatty Autobiographer

9,350 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Fri Jan 27, 2012 4:35 pm

Tohopka smirked and walked in,"Then you can keep secret." snow sighed."Toko dont force him is his choice to know. Toho growled at his sister. then looked back at him.
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff