Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Art Share
I wish people did Free art more often Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:52 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

haha we have like one gay bar, its called 'Just Us' lol they serve 'pride pizza' HAHA XD

you should suggest pride cookies or cupcakes too smile rainbows are fun XD

Haha damn right. I'm getting 7 piercings on my left ear (yea it sounds like a lot). They'll be rainbow going down. ROYGBIV kinda way.

lol that sounds like fun i have a friend who wants to get a ton of different piercings but the bar across the top of a persons ear could totally be a rainbow piercing chaped and colored like a rainbow LMAO  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:55 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

lol that sounds like fun i have a friend who wants to get a ton of different piercings but the bar across the top of a persons ear could totally be a rainbow piercing chaped and colored like a rainbow LMAO

Haha, yep. Then I want to get a lip piercing. Just gotta work up the money for everything lol!  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:00 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

Haha, yep. Then I want to get a lip piercing. Just gotta work up the money for everything lol!

yeah i understand. I wouldn't mind getting piercings so much but i hate needles and tattoos bleh... I mean its fine if other people wanna do it but I don't want to I absolutely despise needles >.>  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:01 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver

yeah i understand. I wouldn't mind getting piercings so much but i hate needles and tattoos bleh... I mean its fine if other people wanna do it but I don't want to I absolutely despise needles >.>

Haha I feel your pain. When I was at basic training for the Army, they stuck me in the a** with a huge a** needle for vaccines. Hurt for a week.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:17 pm
Onato

Haha I feel your pain. When I was at basic training for the Army, they stuck me in the a** with a huge a** needle for vaccines. Hurt for a week.

oww that's no fun... oh well at least you shouldn't get sick then xD  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 22, 2012 10:20 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

Psh, whatever lol! Too busy laughing at the video : Mr. Timn in Candyland
Its soo funny lol  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:57 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

Its soo funny lol

ok heres what i did in about 7 hours on gimp between today and yesterday.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 12:58 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

Its soo funny lol

ok heres what i did in about 7 hours on gimp between today and yesterday.

User Image

Wow thats awesome :3 I really like the fur. Nice texture to it.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:01 pm
Onato

thanks thats with the technique i told you Fuzzy brush plus Fade out set low does the trick because it basically makes your strokes shorter on purpose to allow the fur feel but it isn't quite as sharp a brush as the regular ones smile  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:06 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

thanks thats with the technique i told you Fuzzy brush plus Fade out set low does the trick because it basically makes your strokes shorter on purpose to allow the fur feel but it isn't quite as sharp a brush as the regular ones smile

I haven't had the time to practice yesterday. I have the pen inked version of my picture, but I haven't loaded on GIMP yet. I was out most of the day yesterday buying new clothes haha! Got a Led Zeppelin and Dropkick t-shirt with a purple studded belt and a rainbow studded belt lol.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:13 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

I haven't had the time to practice yesterday. I have the pen inked version of my picture, but I haven't loaded on GIMP yet. I was out most of the day yesterday buying new clothes haha! Got a Led Zeppelin and Dropkick t-shirt with a purple studded belt and a rainbow studded belt lol.

oh that sounds like fun i wish i had some spare cash to go shopping for fun >.> not in the cards right now in my life working on getting another job though well another part time one that is.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:16 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

oh that sounds like fun i wish i had some spare cash to go shopping for fun >.> not in the cards right now in my life working on getting another job though well another part time one that is.

I hear ya. I just got hired at some restaurant. Took me a long time to find me a job. Well, not counting being in the National Guard. Guard pay doesn't pay enough to maintain going to school m-f. Gas too expensive.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:31 pm
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

I hear ya. I just got hired at some restaurant. Took me a long time to find me a job. Well, not counting being in the National Guard. Guard pay doesn't pay enough to maintain going to school m-f. Gas too expensive.

dont i know it they are going to top over $4 per gallon which is rediculous but we don't want to use our own tapped oil fields...  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:33 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Onato

dont i know it they are going to top over $4 per gallon which is rediculous but we don't want to use our own tapped oil fields...

Yea. Our economy is getting sucked dry and here we are caught in the middle.  

xXHazukashiiXx

5,400 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Sat Mar 24, 2012 1:40 pm
Onato

Yea. Our economy is getting sucked dry and here we are caught in the middle.

yep its just a total mess ahh i just wish something worked....  
Art Share

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff