Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Borderlands Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2012 7:31 pm
Jane growled as she pulled out a worn tape, it being labeled 'The Vault'. She walked over to the T.V and pushed the tape into the video player. The video grizzled to life with her parents waving at the camera, Jane smiling a bit as she shook her head and frowned, the video continuing as they explored Araidian Stones and other things leading to the vault. Once they made it to the vault, her father took the camera and shot her mother posing cutely near the Vault, when it was opened by the Atlas agent who had crept in before them. Suddenly, razor-sharp spiked tentacles shot out and impaled her mother through the brain, her head exploding as you could hear her father's scream in the background. Jane was looking away at this point, her ears folded back as tears streamed down her cheeks. Her father whispered good bye to Jane and that he loves her with all of his heart as he set the camera down to show the horrid abomination. Her father tried to kill it but failed, being impaled through the chest as he was eaten by the creature, her mom being grabbed by the monster and eaten too as the screen fizzed out to black. Jane looked down with suffering eyes, growling with rage and regret, tears streaming down her face from the pain of that tape.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:26 am
James watched as it faded away, "But, who the hell, would just hide a damn monster and not have something else to hide?" he grabbed his rifle, "Sure, it may be one helluva thing to think, but I'd be damned if we didn't try. And, what do we have to lose?" he walked out the door, "I'm going on a hint, some monster is gonna die soon." he told them, and he headed toward Bone Head's little hideout.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:57 am
Jane whimpered and stared at James as he just walked away, her being in a very painful state from that video, as she dispised that video. She continued to cry, her tail curling in between her legs as she whined and cried.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 12:55 pm
Jon slumped down in his seat "Sweet mother of the gods." He turned to Jane and gave her a consoling hug "I'm sorry for you loss. I know it was mean, but I had to be sure. All my life, my father told me stories about this "wondrous" Vault filled with treasures untold. I couldn't just give up on that dream, and I'm not." He picked up his weapon and handed Jane her equipment, giving her a playful smile. "Only now, my quest for the Vault has changed a little, instead of finding treasure, I'm going to help you and James destroy that abomination. I swear by the gods that we WILL avenge the deaths of your parents." He took Jane by the hand and led her to where James was heading.  

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 2:47 pm
James was crouched behind a rock, overlooking the hideout through the scope of his rifle, "Damn, there's a lot of them..." he checked his ammo, and then looked back through his scope, "If I sweep left... I might be able to throw down my turret to pin them down... then get a good shot at Bone Head. After he's dead, I'll be able to take care of the two brutes, and then the rest of the killers and raiders." he was talking to himself, rerunning the strategy in his head, then sighed, "It'd help if I had some kind of help..." he thought out loud.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:26 pm
Jane had calmed as they came toward Bone Head's hideout, looking at James with a murr and yawned after the plan, "Sounds boring. I say we go guns a blazing!" She yelped out as she went into Phasewalk, her having a incendiary effect to it as she giggled and ran quickly up behind Bone Head and exited Phasewalk, lighting almost every one of the bandits on fire from the large explosion. She then snapped Bone Head's next after she got out and quickly started to take out the other bandits, their bullets barely making a dent in her shield as she took them out with ease, smiling at the two and waving cutely once they were all dead.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:31 pm
James stood up, "Well... thanks." he mumbled, feeling a bit dumb, he walked to the little hut, and kicked the chest, which revealed a pile of money and a piece of tech. He picked up the piece of tech and smiled, "Here we go..." he jogged back to the Catch a Ride and started messing around with it, then the terminal came to life and he made a runner. "Finally..." he said.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:36 pm
Jane smiled widely as it worked, giggling softly, "I always like to help... W-Wait a minute... I smell treasure chest..." She said in a serious tone, sniffing the air as her ears perked up. She sprinted toward the bandit outpost just outside Fyrestone and ran inside as she yelled out, screams of pain in bandits being heard from out of the distance in the outpost, her yelling out, "I knew there was some here!!" In a happy tone.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:39 pm
James watched her disappear, and then sighed, not being able to hide the look of amusement on his face, "Good job..." he sat on the runner, waiting for her to get back, he wondered what she thought of him so far.  
Chaos Starlight rolled 4 100-sided dice: 95, 95, 78, 35 Total: 303 (4-400)
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:52 pm
Jane smiled widely as she came to the red chest, those always being her favorite chests. She clicked it open and hoped that she got some good weapons.  

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 3:57 pm
James decided to see what she was doing, and then he got a glimpse of the weapons, "Whoa..." he stepped back, "Serious firepower there." he admitted, then he smiled, "Not that you need it, you're pretty scary as it is." he said. "And, well... pretty..." he mumbled the last bit, feeling a bit shy, then he said, "Well, I'll be by the runners, tell me when you are ready to go." he said, jogging back.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:11 pm
Jane's eyes widened as she spotted the two guns, perfect for her as she smiled widely and picked up the three worth to her as she looked at them, smiling softly as she looked at James and giggled. She thought that he was very sweet and adorable, she even felt interested in him. She decided to give one of the legendarys, a very good Support Machine Gun, to him as a gift, and give the sniper he got to Jon, as he was sweet too.

Weapons:

Weapon #1 (For James)

Weapon #2

Weapon #3(For Jon)

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:14 pm
Jane ran out to the two as she smiled at them both, her tail wagging happily, "You guys are so nice. I'm so glad that you guys are helping me with going and killing that abomination. You guys are going to need some firepower. Take these as a thank you present." She said in a sweet tone, offering them each the guns that she picked out for them, smiling cutely at them as she loved giving gifts to people.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:15 pm
James looked at the machine gun, "Wha...?" he asked, "Really? This is crazy!" he said, clearly liking the gun, "That's amazing... thanks Jane." he said, giving her a quick hug before he started to clean the gun, "You didn't have to give me anything..." he mumbled.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

sandrock_buck

Versatile Raider

6,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Guildmember 100
  • Survivor 150
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2012 4:29 pm
(Ach, my bad guys. Was talking to another friend.)
Jon watched Jane wade through the battle and smiled, crazy girls always did make the best best combatants. Jon gladly accepted the weapon and stored it for later. Jon rented a runner of his own and pulled it up next to James. "Sorry, I don't like riding on the edge.  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff