4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 4:31 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony stared at Luca as the transformation began and took place. Damn... I thought he was amazing before. Now... he thought, holding back a smile. "Yeah..." Tony mumbled, smiling on the inside. Thinking about it now, after it had been done, it was kind of awkward. But, it was still amazing. Tony just hoped that this wouldn't ruin their friendship.

Luca stood up from the bed and walked to the bathroom slowly, he got into the shower and started to wash himself;his body felt sticky. When luca was done he went back to his bedroom with his pajamas on. Luca got back in the bed ,not really knowing what to say to tony after what happened between them.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 24, 2012 5:12 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

After Luca left to get in the shower, Tony sighed and gathered up his clothes, then threw them on quickly and hurried off to his room. When he got there, Tony got in the shower feeling confused and worried. He liked what they had done, but worried that it had ruined their friendship. "Why couldn't there have been another way to stop that damn poison from killing him?" Tony yelled at himself. "Or... A girl..." With a sad sigh he finished his shower, then went to bed.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 5:39 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

After Luca left to get in the shower, Tony sighed and gathered up his clothes, then threw them on quickly and hurried off to his room. When he got there, Tony got in the shower feeling confused and worried. He liked what they had done, but worried that it had ruined their friendship. "Why couldn't there have been another way to stop that damn poison from killing him?" Tony yelled at himself. "Or... A girl..." With a sad sigh he finished his shower, then went to bed.

Luca woke up the next day and sighed , he had to get ready for an important meeting . Luca was told to meet this man , he didn't know but he heard knew where shredbone was or something about him. Luca looked in the mirror at his black hair and blue eyes 'damn it...no one is probably going to know it's me because of my new appearance' he thought and sighed,even though this is how he was supposed to look no one really saw him looking like this before until now. Luca went downstairs "...master Luca!?" the maids said in unison, almost drooling as they looked at Luca "yes it's me,I have an important meeting in a few minutes so if you will excuse me" he said walking away "Luca is so sexy!" one of the maids said and the others hushed her "not so loud, do you want him to hear you?" another maid said. The maids always thought that Luca was more creepy then hot at first but now he doesn't look creepy at all. Luca then got into the limo and left without Tony,to allow him to sleep. "what is this information you have for me?" Luca asked the man when he got there and the man smirked "come right this way Luca and I'll tell you." he said leading Luca into a room . As soon as the door closed the man grabbed Luca and slammed him against the wall ,holding his wrists . Luca gasped "what in bloody hell are you doing?!" the man chuckled "at first I was going give you to shredbone,sense that is what you want so badly" he said moving one of his hands up luca's body and up his shirt to pinch luca's n****e "Ah!..." luca moaned "but,after I saw how sexy you look and your gorgeous blue eyes..I couldn't help myself...." he moved his lips to luca's ear "but keep you for my own pleasure" luca shivered "...I-I'll kill you!" the man smirked "no you won't luca," he said ,when he moved his hand off of luca's wrists luca was handcuffed , he then put a collar on luca's neck and hooked it to his handcuffs with chain. The man which was only known as the seer kissed luca forcing his tongue into luca's mouth then pulled away ;a string of spit hooked to his mouth to luca's . After a raped luca twice he kissed luca again the stood up straight "don't do anything while i'm gone " he said and chuckled "it's not like you can anyway" he said and left the room to go take a shower. When he came back he washed luca then gave him an outfit where his a** and chest was out "I...i'm not putting that on" he said panting a bit still "who said you have a choice?" he said and put the outfit on luca then bunny ears "this is humiliating " luca thought "you look so adorable luca!" he said and grabbed luca's bare a** and slapped it hard "Aah!" luca moaned "oh, I see,so you like the pain?"
User Image  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:22 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony woke up not too long after Luca had left. With a groan, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, not really wanting to get up. All night, he'd tossed and turned, unable to sleep because of thoughts of Luca and himself. "Just give it a rest, Tony..." he muttered to himself as he got up. "It's done and over with..." Tony got dressed in his uniform, then brushed his hair and teeth before going up to Luca's room to see if he was awake or still sleeping. When he found that Luca wasn't in his bed, the butler frowned and went to the office. Empty. Luca, his eyebrows raised slightly out of curiosity and worry, went to find a maid.

"He left to meet with someone. He said it was an important one," the maid said, looking up at Tony, a curious glint in her eyes. "May I ask why?" Tony simply shook his head and said, "No, it's nothing. I was just worried when I went up to his room and found that he wasn't in there. But, how long ago did he leave?" The maid thought for a second before saying, "About an hour ago... He should be back in a couple of hours if it was just a meeting." Tony nodded slightly, a small frown on his face. "Alright..." he said, then went back up to Luca's office. I wonder why he didn't bring me... Is it because of what happened yesterday? Tony questioned in his mind.

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 26, 2012 10:59 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony woke up not too long after Luca had left. With a groan, he sat up and rubbed his eyes, not really wanting to get up. All night, he'd tossed and turned, unable to sleep because of thoughts of Luca and himself. "Just give it a rest, Tony..." he muttered to himself as he got up. "It's done and over with..." Tony got dressed in his uniform, then brushed his hair and teeth before going up to Luca's room to see if he was awake or still sleeping. When he found that Luca wasn't in his bed, the butler frowned and went to the office. Empty. Luca, his eyebrows raised slightly out of curiosity and worry, went to find a maid.

"He left to meet with someone. He said it was an important one," the maid said, looking up at Tony, a curious glint in her eyes. "May I ask why?" Tony simply shook his head and said, "No, it's nothing. I was just worried when I went up to his room and found that he wasn't in there. But, how long ago did he leave?" The maid thought for a second before saying, "About an hour ago... He should be back in a couple of hours if it was just a meeting." Tony nodded slightly, a small frown on his face. "Alright..." he said, then went back up to Luca's office. I wonder why he didn't bring me... Is it because of what happened yesterday? Tony questioned in his mind.

Luca didn't come back to the mansion in 7 hours, luca was tied up still in the seer's secret room. The seer sat on the couch in his living room watching tv , luca was trying to find a way to get un handcuffed. Luca sighed "there has to be a way.." luca thought looking around the room. Luca frowned wishing Tony was there.
User Image  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:36 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

"Where the hell is he?" Tony yelled from Luca's office. It had already been seven or eight hours and he still wasn't back yet. With an aggravated, yet worried sigh, Tony left the office and found the maid he'd talked with earlier about Luca leaving.

"Did he give you any information on where he was going other than it was with someone important?" he asked, barely able to keep himself from shaking the woman in front of him. "N-no, I'm sorry Tony. Though, he did leave in a black limo, though... It looked as if it belonged to one of the higher ups..." Tony nodded, a small frown on his lips. "Alright, thank you..." he muttered, then excused himself.

"So... He went to an important meeting and left in a black limo, probably belonging to someone important... And someone that is connected to Shredbone... Why else would Luca rush off like that?" Tony spoke to himself as he walked back up to the office. Occasionally, he'd curse at himself for not looking after Luca well enough.

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 8:52 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

"Where the hell is he?" Tony yelled from Luca's office. It had already been seven or eight hours and he still wasn't back yet. With an aggravated, yet worried sigh, Tony left the office and found the maid he'd talked with earlier about Luca leaving.

"Did he give you any information on where he was going other than it was with someone important?" he asked, barely able to keep himself from shaking the woman in front of him. "N-no, I'm sorry Tony. Though, he did leave in a black limo, though... It looked as if it belonged to one of the higher ups..." Tony nodded, a small frown on his lips. "Alright, thank you..." he muttered, then excused himself.

"So... He went to an important meeting and left in a black limo, probably belonging to someone important... And someone that is connected to Shredbone... Why else would Luca rush off like that?" Tony spoke to himself as he walked back up to the office. Occasionally, he'd curse at himself for not looking after Luca well enough.

One of the maid came to Tony "here is a letter from the person who he must have went to see" the letter said I have some important information that can help you find shredbone the letter had an address listed at the bottom telling luca to come meet him. Meanwhile luca leaned sighed ,giving up for the moment as the seer walked in the room "Aww,what's wrong my little luca?" he asked lifting luca's face "...let me go,you won't get anything for keeping me here I doubt anyone will-" the seer put a thing over luca's mouth so he would stop talking (you know one of those mouth things that have the ball on it that is like in yaoi manga if a guy is tied up)
"don't worry luca,i'll kiss you later. You just talk a little too much right now...besides you look so sexy tied up like that" luca blushed looking away, the seer then preceded to rape luca for the third time that day.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:21 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Upon receiving the letter from the maid, Tony quickly left the mansion to find and retrieve Luca. He left in one of the cars left for the servants to use when running errands, getting groceries, and other stuff like that. About fifteen minutes later, Tony had the car parked near the house and was walking up to the front door. He knocked the knocker and rand the doorbell, then waited for someone to come answer the door. While he waited, Tony had to restrain himself from simply breaking the door down and barging in.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:32 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Upon receiving the letter from the maid, Tony quickly left the mansion to find and retrieve Luca. He left in one of the cars left for the servants to use when running errands, getting groceries, and other stuff like that. About fifteen minutes later, Tony had the car parked near the house and was walking up to the front door. He knocked the knocker and rand the doorbell, then waited for someone to come answer the door. While he waited, Tony had to restrain himself from simply breaking the door down and barging in.

The seer heard a knock at the door, he left luca in the room and went to answer the door. The seer quickly put on his clothes,locked the room and answered the door "yes, is there something you need?" he asked calmly.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:36 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

As soon as the door opened and a man asked what he needed, Tony tensed up, shoving his fists in his pockets to keep from attacking the man in front of him. Politely, he said, "Yes, I was wondering if my brother was here. He went out today and told me he was coming here." Tony smiled politely and added, "Could I please come in and get him?"  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 4:47 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

As soon as the door opened and a man asked what he needed, Tony tensed up, shoving his fists in his pockets to keep from attacking the man in front of him. Politely, he said, "Yes, I was wondering if my brother was here. He went out today and told me he was coming here." Tony smiled politely and added, "Could I please come in and get him?"

The seer looked a bit surprised but nodded "you may come in but I'm not sure if I know who your referring to,a lot of people come by my house" he said and stood to the side to allow Tony in the mansion when tony went in he walked in and closed the door. Luca looked up swearing he heard tony's voice no,maybe I'm just imagining things.. he thought.
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:10 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony glanced around as he walked into the mansion. "So, how many children come by your house...?" the butler muttered under his breath, not really expecting an answer. "Would you mind giving me a tour while we look for my brother?" he asked, glancing back at the man of the house. "Oh, my name is Anthony, by the way... I work as a butler for one of the higher ups. I was gonna start training my brother tomorrow. Our whole family has pretty much been butlers. It's like the job is passed down through generations." Tony shrugged at the last part and sighed softly.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:26 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony glanced around as he walked into the mansion. "So, how many children come by your house...?" the butler muttered under his breath, not really expecting an answer. "Would you mind giving me a tour while we look for my brother?" he asked, glancing back at the man of the house. "Oh, my name is Anthony, by the way... I work as a butler for one of the higher ups. I was gonna start training my brother tomorrow. Our whole family has pretty much been butlers. It's like the job is passed down through generations." Tony shrugged at the last part and sighed softly.

The seer nodded "alright" he said and started to show Tony around the mansion as they walked past a bookshelf one of the books were pushed out slightly and caught tony's attention. Luca sighed feeling as if he would never get out of here, he was beginning to miss Tony even though he had only been here for hours .
User Image  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:38 pm
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony smirked slightly and nodded, murmuring an alright as they began to walk. When they passed a bookshelf, the butler stopped, his eyebrows raised. An oddly placed book...? he thought, then voiced it. "Uh, hey... What's this book?" he asked, pointing at the book that had been pulled out slightly.  

Kieramist

XmirushibloodX

Distinct Bloodsucker

4,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 5:45 pm
Kitty 5462
harusaki-chan

User Image

Tony smirked slightly and nodded, murmuring an alright as they began to walk. When they passed a bookshelf, the butler stopped, his eyebrows raised. An oddly placed book...? he thought, then voiced it. "Uh, hey... What's this book?" he asked, pointing at the book that had been pulled out slightly.

"oh,it's nothing. It just has to do with this research I'm doing" the seer lied, the book was really only there to be pulled out reveal a hidden room.
Luca's eyes widened , hearing Tony talking by the bookshelf It is Tony..how did he find me?.. luca thought.
User Image  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces