Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sailor Moon Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for those who love Sailor Moon. (Big Fourum RP needs more players). 

Tags: Sailor moon, Moon, Roleplay, Anime, Manga 

Reply Home
Salior Jupiter!! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Princess Makoto Kino

PostPosted: Sun Jan 18, 2009 2:50 pm
I love Sailor Jupiter , she's been my favorite since the beginning . I've cosplayed as her in her manga princess form and her first Sailor outfit. I haven't got a wall scroll of just her yet though, I"m hoping some where there's a big size one of just her . I've also been meaning to buy a plushie of her and keychain . I do have the card of her though, the minature figure of her, plus two of the sizes of doll of her. Also with this avatar I"ve done her princess form and sailor form , eventually I'm going to wear the pink kimono like she wears in one of the intros to the series.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 27, 2009 8:33 am
Jupiter is one of the best!( I love other scouts too heart )  

LadyDerethia

5,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

jovemako

PostPosted: Fri Jan 30, 2009 3:32 pm
Sailor Jupiter is my favorite with Sailor Uranus as a close second. I've been told I look a lot like her. It makes me happy when the anime conventions come to town because it doesn't take much to turn into a casual Makoto Kino! wink  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 09, 2009 3:40 am
Mako-chan just kicks a**, cant deny that! and any douchebag who rags on me for it, he better have damn good asswhoopin' insurance!

regardless of how Mako-chan is depicted, someone pulls some funny business, she kicks their a** without giving a second thought how hard she hit em, if she likes someone she lets her guard down to let her heart open up.

very simmilar she and I are, but it's still a fact we're quite different. :p

she's definately the kind of girl I'd like to have as a wife, too bad she isnt real... crying  

RAPTOR948

Ketsueki Einjeru

Feline Fatcat

7,300 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Super Tipsy 200
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 12, 2009 4:42 am
I LOVE Sailor Jupiter, she's my favourite scout next to Sailor Moon!! heart  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 2:03 am
I'm loving this thread, does that make me wierd? or obsessed? :p  

RAPTOR948

Kit DeClaire

PostPosted: Tue Feb 17, 2009 7:22 pm
i love jupiter....she is my favorite and her outfit is the cutest in my opinion. hate mars though....ugh.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 18, 2009 11:14 pm
She is my second favorite out of the Inner Senshi. I like her contrasting feminine/masculine qualities, and the fact that she always fights for what she believes in but is really a softie at heart wink  

Yami_Puppi

xX-Dommie_Doom-Xx

PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 2:02 pm
i might but idk how much you like her  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 21, 2009 4:38 pm
Im a big fan of sailor jupiter. She is awsome I think she is better than sailor moon Hey she is not a cry baby LOL she kicks butt blaugh  

Little blackfire

nomdeplume1795

PostPosted: Wed Jun 24, 2009 12:07 pm
She's not my favorite senshi, but she is a really great character. I always liked learning more about her past and dreams in the manga. Plus, her attacks are so exciting! x3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:23 pm
i like sailor j she kicks a** and i love it when sje cooks her food is so awsome  

Tokie-Bear3000

mistress_hydro

7,200 Points
  • Wall Street 200
  • Team Edward 100
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 3:51 pm
she is very powerful and i like her school uniform.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:41 pm
Sailor Jupiter is so my favorite. I love her hair and she is really the only one that looks like me. She is good at martial arts and is tough but she also wants to get married and have kids. She loves cooking, like me and I just feel like she is the scout I relate to the most.  

NichiTsukinoko

Hunters Moon91

PostPosted: Tue Jul 14, 2009 2:09 pm
i love her she kicks butt ! hiih ! and plus she has to be one of the greats cook ! hihiih ummmmm mrgreen  
Home

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff