Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
The Four-Fold Town Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 5:16 pm
Empty fell upon the seeker attacking takahashi. He had randomly been kicked out of the dream world. It was a rude awakening. He hoped that the xantos and haku kids had been alright. "Iron world order" he said, letting the non rank specfic bars stab and chain the seekers around the child. He grasped takahashi and jumped away to gain distance. He did seals for the sand swirling shield using it with iron sand instead of the normal. It would slow and maybe hurt the seekers who tried to attack. He didnt know what kind of things damaged them. He hoped the piercing wounds worked.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:04 am
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me I'll enjoy it

XXXXXXXXXXXXX_________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

XXXXX▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX XXXX⤴⤴XXXX
XXXXUser Image User Image
XXXXXXX"And when I come upon you, weep for forgiveness from your sins."
"Mothers remain with their young. Fathers are returning to their children, and now I come to return to my child as well. You've been happy here, right, Hysteria? It's good that you've been happy, for a short time. Because now the happiness will end." He walked forward, killing all Ghosts in his path. With each step the earth quaked, with each movement the Ghosts exploded from within. And then he was with them. The Madking had finally come to pass his judgment upon the very last village. A village of his followers and fathers alike. "I have a special fate for all of you. The people of Waterfall have treated my daughter well, even though she's unacceptable by the ideals of our society, and perhaps just a little strange. Many of you hate her, though; while some of you follow her fervently, like Lucifer and Kleine. And so I will give you the gifts of scorners and the gifts of followers. As a follower, Lucifer, you will always be behind something. You'll always be inferior to at least one thing in every aspect. There will be someone above you in every detail; your lover's conviction, your father's love. Your husband or wife would value something above you. Your father would have another child in mind. Your sisters and brothers will not make you their favorite, and your Goddess will always see you as a back-up. In the end, you will not be remembered. You will always try the hardest, but obtain the least."

He moved on from him. He had such a small amount of time to hand each of them their fate. The fate that they needed; the fate hiding in the blackness of their mind. "Lars Heiland. What you really want in this world is Kleine's love. You have it, but yet he rejects you, and has left you for another. On the outside you act like you're okay with it, but your insides are always boiling within. The truth is that you hate Kiyoshi, and you wish Akane never left him so that they could be happy little sobs off in their corner and away from Kleine. But you're spiteful to Kleine as well. You believed that you did everything for him, yet it wasn't good enough, and he just rejected you. You believe him to be a user; someone sapping the life out of its tools until they rust and he throws them away. But even so, you want him back. Because he is a challenge -- your challenge. He is the goal of your life. Not because of who he is as a person. But because of the dreams and memories of who he once was -- your savior. You want him to save you again. But the reality is that no one can save what is already dead. Your fate will be to reach and reach for something, always remaining so close to grabbing it; yet never being able to take hold. You will life a life of dying dreams and misconceptions. You will live agony in each breath, die woe with the falling of your body, and rinse sorrow with the salt in your tears. You are empty. You will die empty; hoping even to obtain what you want after you're already dead."

Two down. So many left. His eyes averted to Akane, ignoring the child standing below her. "Akane Uchiha. You believe so deeply that you are not worthy of love. Well, unfortunately, that's a total lie. You believe so deeply that no one is worthy of your love. You stand high as a "righteous" being acting as if she were the World Law and believing her decisions to be either "human" if they're stupid or "correct" if they're intelligent. Your own mediocre view of others has bolstered your visage of yourself, and the reality is that you are self-centered and arrogant. You expect for others to do your work while you live as a princess like you deserve. You care not for the emotions of others -- the emotions of other humans are just diversions. When you open your eyes, what you really see is a degrading world. A world that doesn't deserve you, yet you remain within it to salvage your public image. Your mind may force you to believe that you are a compassionate woman. But inside, your heart is black. Your fate is to always be too good for anyone else for them to ever obtain you. You enjoy the game of shuffling others around, and revel in their suffering from your deceit. Because of this, you will die lonely. Your children will outgrow your short-sighted ideals and will leave you. Such is the fate of the proclaimed "princesses" in the end."

Next -- his voice kept echoing throughout the walls as people's minds began to cave. "Takahashi Uchiha. Your longing to fit in leads you to follow blindly the flow of your desire. Moving from place to place until you may find your lover or friend, you do not understand the concept of "struggle" and "change" and retain no loyalty. When you finally met someone who cared for you and you slept with him because of this ideal, your mind finally suited into the environment and you told yourself that it would be okay, but on the inside you knew it would be wrong. You were told he was in a relationship with another and yet you still continued because you care nothing for the loss of others if it means you fitting in. Villages must cater to you or you will flee them. People must remain with you or they are removed. You did not love Kleine, you loved the idea of having somewhere to belong. Your mind accepted a temporary, fleeting decision as "reality", and so it led you forward in life. But when you were no longer catered to, you left once more until the hope for change brought you back. You are unstable and cannot live without constant satisfaction. Your fate is to flee from every chance at life and die with no place in which to return. If you reach for the skies, you'll eventually lose your foundation on earth. When the clouds begin to storm and the lightning strikes you down, where will you return to? When you finally discover that the skies cannot be obtained, nothing will be able to be obtained at all."

The fifth. His voice seemed so radiant; and yet they must've wondered when the words would stop. "Kleine Heiland. Your fate is special. What you want in life is simply the telling of a story. A conviction in the end, and a reckoning of the present. I wouldn't even need to tell you your fate, I could just leave you alone and on your own accord you'd already resort to something crazy. The thing is, that's what makes you just like me. You're someone who only wishes for time to flow in a regular life. You want to know pain, know compassion, know love. But at the same time, you always want to be above someone else, and you always want to win something. You used to want to become the ten-winged, but when you began to believe that you were the strongest human regardless, this dream disappeared. You didn't need dreams, you were already superior. And then you wanted love. And you had love, so this dream disappeared. Then you wanted more love, and you set everything on having it. In your life, you have but only one goal at a time -- chapters to your story. When Kiyoshi refused to be yours, you killed yourself to join him in his dream so that he'd fall for you. It was manipulated by you, rigged by you, and set by you. When you assaulted Mist, what you really wanted was fun. But you excused it as some sort of idealistic claptrap to avoid punishment for your actions. Because you were going to die yet your story didn't feel like it was at its end, you became a child to avoid persecution. Your innocence made the enemies flee, and each time you'd meet a boiling point you'd become innocent again, and then they'd not want to hurt you anymore. What you really want is impulse; an endless dream with no meaning or end. You want to live life to its fullest, and are fine with manipulating others in this time. If you wanted to become a God, I could not deny that you would probably actually become it. Why? Because you would do everything for it. Everything. You would step on others until they were ashes and dust, and anything would be necessary for the future of your heart."

He wasn't done yet. "Your fate is to become an image of malice and an entity of hate. Everyone will see you as the living darkness, and will avoid you like the plague. You will no longer be able to write your story, because you'll have no tools to write it with. The people you wish to use as pencils, erasers and pens will disappear from your side, and you will die whether together or alone. But I have a special present for you, just for the way you treat Hysteria. You'll get what you've always wanted; to truly see what you are, the essence of your heart." An image would appear before Kleine's eyes. If only for just a moment, as if he had to pay attention really well to make sure he did not miss this important event. His sight was black, so he was waiting as if there was something to wait for. But then the image faded and his sight was restored. That was it. That was the essence of his heart. "Blackness. That's all you are; the darkest evil in this world. The definition of "evil" is the harming of feeling creatures for self ambition and self gain. You have done that with every step of your life. You are nothing without the suffering of others. Blackness consumes your all."

It was coming down to the last two. Though they seemed too happily ignorant to even listen. "Adam Heiland. You wish to live life in an ignorant view where you know no suffering or pain. But because this is just a lie, just a ploy, you will only highlight the suffering you see. Your suffering will be greater than others and yet you will lock it away, lock it away and away until your lock can no longer hold all of the insanity in your eyes. You will eventually see the world as a cold and dark place, and you will do whatever you can to "purge it". Your fate is to observe and destroy. As a bearer of the Rinnegan, you were born to purge; recreation is within your very veins."

The final. "Emptaihonaleu Saburemaru. Aside from your long name, you're really not that confusing. You want the spice and adventure of life, the marvels of the world. The already known is of no interest to you, so you do not focus on the ideas of love and sex. But a part of you desires companionship, the companionship that you will only accept if you made it and it is yours. You wish to follow the path of science, and to be renowned and known. But the fact is that you are not the best, and not a revolutionist. You will discover nothing special. You will live loveless, die stainless, and remain this way in the afterlife. Such is your fate. Whereas the fate of this village . . . is to be destroyed. Face me at my greatest, and fall to me." The cave began to rise, not collapse. It began to push upwards throughout the tree, smashing everything on its path up, somehow acting almost like an elevator. When they finally reached the top, they could see the sun for the first time before the beginning. As the other buildings fell to the bottom of the lake and doomed those within them, their salvation was here. "I am the bringer of light. I am the creator of life."

xXThe_Epic_MuffinxX

(Let's just say I brought Lucifer. That way you won't have to miss out. XD
Sorry for the big wall of speech guys, I just have a lot to cover and won't waste time with actions.)  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

FadedBurn

Dangerous Lunatic

3,250 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:22 am
Takahashi Uchiha Kira

User Image

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Takahashi was speechless. Was their God. Was this their end. He felt as if his mind was invaded, then said aloud. They were all evil in someway. " What do you want...from us" he gulped, this...this was true fear. What if all of what he said was true? What if he No.......I refuse to accept that! He looked at the sky. Sunlight, warmth, safety. If felt like those things were gone for years. And now they were here. What was this God going to do to them. If we die here...at least I will be with my sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image

((I didn't even know what to say to that. That was awesome!))  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 5:53 am
____Nakamuro Heiland____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Jounin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Sunagakure Seven Tailed Host

User Image

Slowly but surely, Nakamuro's eyes slowly open, something or someone knocked her out at the Lar's house as the puppet user slowly rose her upper body, her hand rubbing her forehead as slight pain had befallen on the young girl but like all pain, it vanishes right after. She didn't know where she was at but already a crowd of people was gathered, glaring at a rather young boy. Did something happen while she was out cold, did another fight break out or was this one of her dreams still? Nevertheless, Nakamuro got up onto her feet, running over to Lars as she was standing behind her adopted father. "Did I miss something father?" She asked him, wondering what has happened while she was sleeping. The Nanabi clearly knows who the kid is and like all pets, they shiver at the sight of their master. "Th-that boy! I-it can't be!" Said the demon in such a frighten tone, the tailed beast shivered, retreating to the back of it's cage as Nakamuro felt the fear within it. This worries her if the tailed beast was rather afraid of such a person, which means that he wasn't to be taken lightly.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

Chakra pool: 508/508

(Sorry that I haven't posted as Nakamuro in quite awhile. I just didn't feel like posting her while I was busy with so many other RPCs. XD)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:02 am
User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser Image

The Walls are laced with red
As our lips press together
The echoes of the
dead
Oh can it get any better?
The h•le in my he art 
Is just a start
From what begins and ends
A tale that 【starts 【pauses】   stops】
Just like the normal trends

Now close your eyes, silence your voice
For the night is ours alone
There is no decision nor is there a choice
☩Your sins you must atone

██████When this is all over...████

╔══════════════╗

Lars looked to this "God" and heard of his fate...unable to tune it out and leave it be, emptiness, to be tantilized with dreams and hopes but never be able to reach them...even worse...to die empty. What he had said was all true, he deserved to live an empty life...he had been proven that time and time again. He spoke of what was within Lars' heart and what truly was what he felt. He loved Kleine, he loved him...to death. He fell onto his knees and held himself, he kept pinching and pinching, praying to something other than this person in front of him that this wasn't real, he wouldn't wake up...this is real, "oh god...even you think that I should never grasp what I wish? Why does everyone hate me and wish to see me fail? Why does even the god of this world wish to see me fail and die alone...?" Lars looked to him with paler skin the earlier and blackened eyes of eternal wants and needs that will never be given, "oh lord...why do you torment me so? Have I not killed enough? Have I not lived to your expectations? Then fate be damned I say!" He said as he looked to everyone and heard of their fate, it hurt him...too much pain. Why did Lars believe that this body was "God" and that HE could determine his fate?

Yamato(who was forgotten in fate-decision) looked over to Kleine and Lars, hearing of his fathers fates, he moved over to Lars and held out his hand, only to have it get smacked away. Yamato looked down to what once was his father...to what used to be Lars, now, all he sees is a shell of what once was. A shell of Lars on his knees, weeping for better judgement. Yamato turned and looked to the boy noticed as "God" and clenched his fists out of pure rage, he hated his fathers, this was true, but to see Kleine and Lars hurt like this from someone else was just too hard to watch. His brother, Adam. NO. Not him as well, he didn't want his younger brother to get involved in this, "No please, not Adam! Please! Not my little brother!" He was already told his fate and with that, Yamato fell to his knees with the Rinnegan revealing themselves in both of his eyes and banged his fists on the ground in pure hatred for this so-called "God".

(Edit OOC: Oddly enough, Adam's fate sounds more like Yamato's perspective of the world, lol. XD )

╚══════════════╝

████...it will ALL be mine██████

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 11:30 am
Satsui-No-Hadou21395
User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art 
Is just a start

╔══════════════╗

Lars looked to this "God" and heard of his fate...unable to tune it out and leave it be, emptiness, to be tantilized with dreams and hopes but never be able to reach them...even worse...to die empty. What he had said was all true, he deserved to live an empty life...he had been proven that time and time again. He spoke of what was within Lars' heart and what truly was what he felt. He loved Kleine, he loved him...to death. He fell onto his knees and held himself, he kept pinching and pinching, praying to something other than this person in front of him that this wasn't real, he wouldn't wake up...this is real, "oh god...even you think that I should never grasp what I wish? Why does everyone hate me and wish to see me fail? Why does even the god of this world wish to see me fail and die alone...?" Lars looked to him with paler skin the earlier and blackened eyes of eternal wants and needs that will never be given, "oh lord...why do you torment me so? Have I not killed enough? Have I not lived to your expectations? Then fate be damned I say!" He said as he looked to everyone and heard of their fate, it hurt him...too much pain. Why did Lars believe that this body was "God" and that HE could determine his fate?

Yamato(who was forgotten in fate-decision) looked over to Kleine and Lars, hearing of his fathers fates, he moved over to Lars and held out his hand, only to have it get smacked away. Yamato looked down to what once was his father...to what used to be Lars, now, all he sees is a shell of what once was. A shell of Lars on his knees, weeping for better judgement. Yamato turned and looked to the boy noticed as "God" and clenched his fists out of pure rage, he hated his fathers, this was true, but to see Kleine and Lars hurt like this from someone else was just too hard to watch. His brother, Adam. NO. Not him as well, he didn't want his younger brother to get involved in this, "No please, not Adam! Please! Not my little brother!" He was already told his fate and with that, Yamato fell to his knees with the Rinnegan revealing themselves in both of his eyes and banged his fists on the ground in pure hatred for this so-called "God".

(Edit OOC: Oddly enough, Adam's fate sounds more like Yamato's perspective of the world, lol. XD )

╚══════════════╝

(damnit, that's right, I forgot Yamato! lol
I tried to do my best but new RPCs are so difficult to speak for D: )  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:34 pm
The Drinker of Coconut
Satsui-No-Hadou21395
User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art 
Is just a start

╔══════════════╗

╚══════════════╝

(damnit, that's right, I forgot Yamato! lol
I tried to do my best but new RPCs are so difficult to speak for D: )

(Nakamuro was forgotten as well but that was because this was my first post here. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 3:54 pm
▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇

User Image

▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇
User ImageXXXXX
. . нɑɴɢɪɴɢ σɴ тнє ѡɪɴɢʂ σƒ мʏ ɗʀєɑмʂ . . .
▇▇▇ ▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇ 一 一 一 一 一
░░ ░░ ⇝ μ ɕ н і н αXXα ĸ α и ɘXXXXX
| T A K I G A K U R E | D E N S E T S U [ E X - A N B UX XM E M B E R ] | N I N J U T S UXXS P E C I A L I S T |

The rumbling of the cave shook Hisana awake and Akane, alert. She slid the little girl down her body so she could stand her ground behind her mother, afraid of the possiblities from this earthquake. Tiny pebbles fell from the roof of the cave, as Akane took small steps back, trying to retrieve her hand back from Hisana who shook with fear. One of the head shinobi gathered the citizens back, covering them with the greatest protection they possibly had- but it wasn't enough to stop them. Nothing could stop these savages, nothing at this point. "Hisana..." She said loudly, trying to talk beyond the loud smashings from the rocks. "I want you to move as far as you can from me as possible." Her hands making swift seals without a thought, eyes not even watching if she was doing it right, but rather observing her surroundings from this beastly 'enemy'. A giant cone-shaped rock instantly broke from the ceiling, Akane's double and the original were able to successfully move out of the way with Hisana. The shadow clone held her close in her arms, unwilling to let go of her for even the slightest second.

Damn, did she want to bite her tongue with what she was going to say but there wasn't much of a choice. "Now, Hisana. I didn't go over this with you yet, but know that if anything happens to me... you'll be under Lars' custody. If anything happens to him... you'll be with Kleine or your father." She was aware of Kleine's immortality- as if it wasn't talked about in the town. It was among the most fascinating things people saw of him, and truth be told- Akane was too. If anything happens to her, they'd both be there for her no matter what. The shadow clone quickly dissolved in the crowd with Hisana- as the brunette braced herself for the worst.

Suddenly, the light from the outside was exposed to the dark corners of the cave, but something else covered the entrance. It's eyes was what stood out the most- the most devilish appearance she's seen in years. They were disgusting. They were gathered in one area, their spears gripped tightly in their hands as they charged in all directions to several shinobi- her being one of them. With incredible speed, one came at her headfirst with his arms clutching on tightly to his spear as he readied himself to stab her down with all he had. At this point, her fingers were dancing behind her.. preparing herself for the blow. Two other Finders stood at of her sides, ensuring her no escape- they were clever, she'll give 'em that. Not clever enough.

Her feet shook with anxiety as she waited for the right moment to launch herself.. 2 more seconds.. NOW. Without hesitation, she sprinted toward the creature who came at her, almost hovering above her. Her mouth expanded, a flash of bright light that was an easy distraction to the eyes, grabbing hold of his spear at the same time and flipping herself on top of the creature with ease. The target of the other two creatures were her, so the rest should come smoothly- she pressed one foot along it's back and leaped back as the other two Finders rammed itself into the first, successfully destroying all three.

She landed on her feet, immediately pausing in the presence of another- someone dark. Akane slowly turned to face this 'monster'- his words were critiques to each of them. Was he trying to insult her or something? Or was he simply trying to piss them off? Finally, he went down the list all the up to hers; this will be interesting. His words were meant to be like knives, but a lot of them.. seemed be bait for us to buy in, and we were his play things. "Thanks! Majority of your info is right, but you've mistaken a few key elements." She crossed her arms, smirking, "You act like I don't know myself at all.. yet your words are simply words to me. I've accepted my future and who I am and therefore I see absolutely no point in talking about this with you. If you're here to fight me, then fight. If you're here to b***h, get out. Simple as that." Akane turned her vision over to Lars briefly, "Lars, when you have time, hand me some weapons. Kunai, Shuriken, etc."

XXXXXUser Image

xxMANGEKYOU SHARINGAN- 149
xxxxCHAKRA USE- 600
xxxxxx • -23/600
xxxxxxxxJUTSU EFFECT- N/A
xxxxxxxxxxJUTSU EXPLANATION-
Kage Bunshin No Jutsu (Shadow Clone Technique)
Description: A forbidden jutsu that creates clones - which are not just plain illusions (like the normal Bunshin no Jutsu). Each clone is an exact replica of the user, capable of attacking. A direct hit causes the clone to disappear. Chakra is divided evenly between every clone and the original, so creating three clones would leave the user with one-fourth of his remaining chakra. These kage bunshin are also capable of using any jutsu the original shinobi knows (except Kuchiyose and bunshin jutsu), and each kage bunshin may use one jutsu. Once the clone has dispersed, the info that the clone has gathered will go to the original caster.
[Jounin Level Jutsu = -20]

Katon: Shoumeidan no Jutsu (Fire Release: Flare Technique)
Description: By molding chakra into ones lungs properly, they are able to exhale a short burst of heat and flame which basically explodes from the mouth. The fire itself actually only lasts for about a second. But its effect is that it illuminates dark places, if only for but a few seconds.
[Academy Level Jutsu = -3]

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100

bb3000ae

Desirable Lover

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 4:25 pm
User Image
When my sword is drawn. Your fate is sealed.

(K)iyoshi (H)yuga

{ OoC: }

XXXXX
XXXXX Kiyoshi was distracted by the entrance of the young boy. As he talked Kiyoshi's body began to feel heavier and heavier til he couldn't even move. Suddenly the ghosts grabbed him and began to pull him into the ground, he tried to fight but he couldn't move. He tried to scream but his voice was lost. Everyone was fixated on the boy as Kiyoshi was dragged into the ground and disappeared.

|| Rouge || SS-rank ||
|| Byakugan || Raiton || Doton || Sunaton ||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: Unknown
Current Wear: Picture
User Image Chakra Points: SS-Rank/Monthly Bonus: Jun 09 893/893
SS [50] | S [30] | J [20] | SJ [15] | C [10] | G [5] | A [3] | R [+120]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:25 pm
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX hurt me hurt me I'll enjoy it

XXXXXXXXXXXXX_________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . as hearts shatter . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX as blades fly . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXas companions cross . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . and people die . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX glee is all . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXI can feel . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX. . . so please tell me . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXthat the glee . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXxXXXis real . . .

"b***h?" The boy laughed silently at Akane's classless words. "Pretty sure that's you." He rose his hand slightly, and then slowly waved it across the wind as if he were pushing something away. From her neck, her head would tear off from the flesh, and that same head would then be seen in Saemus's hands, walking over and giving it over to Hisana. "Here you go, young one. Your powerful mother's head, that was only just recently attached to her until she decided to try and act smart with me. Now she's dead. Do you now know what happens to bad little girls who defy their Gods? I hope you do. Because if not, you'll join her." He patted the little girl on the head, his bloodstained hands staining the color of her hair. Red. Red with blood. "I want your obedience, Takahashi. This world is my land, under my law, under my domain. There will be no insubordination. Women like Akane who do not believe will fall to me. I am your Creator. I am your God. Behave or behead."

Through all of the panic and the screaming, arms and limbs would suddenly begin to fall to the floor. The crowd of civilians began to slay each other, and their cuffs were released. The madness came to them. The sun that only shined for but one moment was again eclipsed, and darkness reigned upon the field. The proud village of Takigakure was all but extinct. Maybe . . . everyone would die. "Demons like you who are such prizes to your village, Nakamuro, are but nothing in my gaze. I made all life. I destroy all life. All life goes to me. I am the God and the Devil. Your false Gods follow me -- they worship me, pray to my name. Light will not save you. Your "willpower" will not save you. I have the power to end all life." He disappeared, and suddenly, Yamato and Adam's heads were severed and rolling on the floor. "The Rinnegan is nothing to me. I made it. I created it. I created everything." User Image

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:27 pm
(this had better be a wall of text.)

Empty waited and listened as the man talked. He noted the wrongs of the mans sayings, that were in a way also the truth. Empty did not know if he could save Lars. Care did nothing in the face of total indifference. He was wrong about akane. While she very well might die alone, the world required her, for without her it would be dead. The world must be maintained. She could be made to understand. In death she most likely would have. Death was often a magic of understanding. He was most likely not wrong about takahashi never realizing potential, but thats what force is for. He was wrong about kleines fate. Empty would never avoid him like a plague. He may run if he meant to kill him, but that is not the same. That is running by force. By choice he would return to watch him. This god may know the textbook definition of evil, But it cannot be described. he had no idea about adam. Perjury never succeded. in destroying and recreating so much was lost that was unobtainable. It would only be the source of ruin. After hearing what the god had to say about him Empty knew that his jurisdiction did not sway into the realms of the god that ruled empties thoughts. The god sought the comfort of the swirling vortex of empties feeling. He could care less about life, and more so adventure. A reason that he would never abandon kleine was that Happening flocked to him like birds. Empty relished seeing things happen. He loved to watch them in their happenings and realize what kind of people they were. unlike what the god said Everything was already known, and everything was an interest to him. A face of disinterest did not imply itself in the least. Empty focused on the ideas of love and sex and violence, hate, kindness, peace, war, death, life, law, justice, Understanding. It was his sustaining force. He desired the companionship of another who knew as he did. He had it in his alter egos. He knew they existed. Seperate thoughts in the same mind. It allowed the caring of every living and dead thing. He used science, but could care less about his recognition. If the living followed him and recognized him that would only add to the stories he had in his repertoire. empty did not care that he was not the best. No one could ever be the best. Even immortality got boring eventually. The ability to choose when you die could often cause a faster death than not. He also did not care about revolution. As much as he hoped that the day would come, no one wants to understand. Understanding is the greatest weapon wielded. Power is nothing in the shape of understanding. If this god truly understood Emtaihonaleu saburemaru He would have never existed. Even he did not understand Empty saburemaru. The weakest thing with the power to make another understand could turn the biggest, the strongest, anything, anyone, to him, against him, for him. It would be it. Special is in the eye of the beholder. Everyone he had seen was special to empty. From the boy killed to get his eyes, to the kage who was killed to save her own life. To the child who had grown to cause this whole thing. Empty remembered hearing about and seeing Kleine Heiland as a child ninja. Empty would live loveless, But so was the fate of those who understood too much. Empty may very well die stainless. No one wanted to remember those who understand them. It takes a lot of courage. Those who remembered him would not do so for the correct reasons. He smiled at the last. He would not be going to the mans afterlife. he had proven that much. His family was waiting for him in the afterlife. he would be brought back as the legacy. it was already planned. The living one would have him, he was unprepared as of now, but he was the heir, and therefore the most that could be expected. He was all expectation and all estimation. They could not be expected to know of him, no one could. He was that which was not known. if only he had the power to make others understand. This was only one. But only all. he simply smiled as the room rose. he stood watching what kleine would do.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:43 pm
User ImageXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX never seen a [bluer] sky . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX . . . I can feel it reaching out . . .XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and moving closer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX [asked] myself what it's all for . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX I couldn't answer -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX no, I couldn't answer . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX don't wake me from the [dream] . . .XXXXXXXXlXXXXXXX. . it's really everything it seemed . . . XXXXXXXXXxXXXX X I'm so free . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX gonna be [free] . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX and move [among] the stars . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX you know they aren't so far . . .
XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX everything is clearer now . . . XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX life is just a dream you know . . . that's never ending . . . XXX I'm ascending . . .

XXXXXXXXXXXXX____________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image

XXXXUser Image
XXXXXXX"GIVE ME WHAT I OWN."
His hands felt stained. When he looked at them, he saw blood all over, leaking down the sides of his palm and onto the floor. There was so much blood. Everywhere, a world full of blood. A world full of misery. The blood began to turn black, seared by the darkness of the sky. The blood began to grow . . . and grow . . . and grow, until it was a massive swarm all around his body. This swarm then erupted into thousands upon thousands of tendrils, ribbon-like figures that were meant to slice and rend against the opponents. But who was the opponent? Who was the enemy? Who could he aid -- man or God? "We can't beat him . . ." Kleine muttered under his breath, the blood on his hands disappearing and simply being replaced by a shadowy black. A blackness darker than anything. The blackness of his heart. "And nor do we need to," The man told them adamantly as the "thousands" of ribbons grew into what must've been . . . millions. They were all around, connected by a rubber vest sprouting from his back. The tendrils quickly began to move at colossal speeds, then attempting to shred every living thing in their path. Emptai, Lars, Takahashi, Nakamuro -- the ribbons ran to all of them, wanting to rend them of their life, rend them of their flesh. "This is the land of our Lord. Will you defy him?"

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

The Town Taunts Hadou

Hilarious Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Swap Meet 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 6:53 pm
User Image

The echoes of the
dead
The h•le in my he art
Is just a start
A tale that 【starts 【pauses】 stops】

╔══════════════╗
"F-fa-," Yamato couldn't finish his words, his head had been removed from his body, his eyes slowly looked to Lars as he stood over the decapitated Yamato and then he slowly shut his eyes to the world that ended it. Then, his body fell to the ground shortly after that.

Lars stared in horror and couldn't move after that...his sons...Akane...no, this couldn't be it. To die by God's hands, to die in the hands of THE deity. His sons were killed by this god and Akane had been to, he fell to his knees. His heart broke and his mind tore in two, he couldn't pray...what would he pray to? A God who ended all life. He crawled slowly over to Yamato and Adam's bodies and held them in his arms, his tears flowing forth as he wept over them...if he didn't do this...then he would've lost his humanity, his sanity...no...that was already lost. He wept over Yamato, Adam, and Akane. He was on his knees, he wanted to die now...to rejoin his sons...to rejoin Akane. But what if this boy left Lars to live, knowing that these deaths were all his fault? No, if he did that, then he would truly hate everything and everyone...he would hate God himself. Lars couldn't bear it, this torture...this inner pain, Adam and Yamato were mere children and didn't deserve to die...even if their eyes were different from others. Akane didn't need to die either, she was protecting Hisana. He couldn't look to the boy...he just couldn't look him in the eyes. Not after what he did. Not after what happened. Lars' body was torn to shred while holding Adam and Yamato, the last words that were uttered were, "there is...no god..." His body was torn to pieces as his own life ended there.

[Edited]

╚══════════════╝

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:07 pm
Empty walked towards Saemus. He held out both hands. In one, a pale blue spear appeared, wreathing him in flames that seemed non existent. The world around him went up in gaseous flare. It was beautiful. The other held a scythe of the same pale blue color as the fire. The scythe let forth blinding chakra. All the while empty continued walking. he smiled a knowing smile. If the god stopped him before he reached him, then he was only a scared fool. prooving that he could kill was only a sad extension of the realization that he needs to be alive. He cannot face death, and so he rebirths himself every 500 years or so. Empty had remembered this legend from his family western schools. He had wondered why it had not been in his memory before. He felt truly sorry for the god. His whole family had died for the stories purposes of creating existence. He would like to say he couldve allowed the MAN to meet his father. But he most likely could not. Even his empathies could not fathom such an existence. Knowing that you were going to die. Perhaps that was the only reason he came back to life. "I may be totally wrong. But you could be simply not know why you need to live. In the story i read i dont recall your father or brother ever telling you their reasoning. I dont remember if your brother even told you he was going to die." Had empty had tears, they may have formed at that point. "I cant imagine if you have feelings, or whether you have to fake it like I do, but I hope inside, that you are my kind of god, and not just thoughtless power." He said as he got close enough for the fire of sublimation to stop. the spear dissapeared, but the scythe did not. Its hunger was all that kept him alive as on of the ribbons finnally met its mark. The shukaku did not try to save him with the barrier. it knew that taht was how it was meant to happen at that moment. In his last moments, empty attempted to embrace the god of all things. If he didnt feel like it then he could blow him away. After the hug he would blow away like sand in the wind.  

Gardeford Superior

Shirtless Lunatic

8,050 Points
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Nudist Colony 200

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 7:22 pm

User Image

Saemus knew it. He knew Kleine would do what he did. He knew that he possessed that unimaginable power to destroy lands, destroy nations, destroy worlds. And he had no other room for remorse. All of it was gone; all of it blown away with the wind. When Emptai was about to be endlessly impaled by the ribbons, Saemus stopped the pace of the ribbons for just a moment, all of them collapsing around Emptai. He gave him life. Just for one moment. When Emptai wrapped around him to grant him a hug, Saemus planted his child-like face against Emptai's chest, before smashing his own face into his upper body and dragging the man's heart out with his teeth. He swallowed the heart whole. "You have some kind of heart for compassion, Emptai? Well now, you don't have a heart at all." He smiled brightly, the ribbons rising once more to endlessly impale Emptai's body until his body could no longer even be seen.

It seemed like nearly everyone was dead, and the ones who were left didn't even seem to have a chance. It was his turn to go back to his home, then. He did what he had to. The invasion had begun. Humanity had fallen and all humans were soon going to die.User Image [exit]

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff