Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Dimon's tattoo shop Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 4:55 pm
"about three months now...............but ive been doing tattoos and hair since i was little........hehe.....bullies always made fun of me saying body art was girlish. of course black rose acadamy saw some of my art and cooking skills and offered me a spot in the school."  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:06 pm
Cat tilled her head the side. "Girlish? I don't see how tattos can be girlish, if you ask me" She muttered. "I think those bullies were short a fews screws." She was now admiring a flower that she seemed to really like. "I Know what you mean, thanks to Black Rose I now have a real roof over my head."  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:13 pm
"well thanks to the acadamy i have somewhere to live................. but owning a buisness by yourself can be brutal, i get about 2 hours a day to sleep.....and i dont get to make friends.....never get to really do anything but work and learn........well at least im doing what i love.....

[img][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/snow-anime-guys-7869362-298-500.jpg[/img][/img]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:19 pm
"Well you can't say that anymore, cause you got yourself a new friend." Cat turned him seeing he looked diffrent then before."Hey...did you always look like that?" She rubbed her eyes.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:28 pm
Dimon smiled gently at what she just said "thank you...........that means alot to me......" when she asked about his change he said "huh.........whats wrong?" he looked in the mirror and saw that his vampire form was changing he couldent let his new friend know in fear that she would run away. he felt his teeth sharpen "uhhhh..............you mean my eyes? uhhhh........i havent rested in 3 days......thats why there red........." he said nervously  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:33 pm
"You might want to see a doctor if it really that." Cat's indigo eye analyzed him she knew if was something more."You know if I would help I could see if my healing or herbs would work?"
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:39 pm
"well.......if you insist....." he felt his teeth getting sharper every second and avoided opening his mouth, hiding his teeth Dimon said to Cat "......its nothing.........serious........i just havent slept in a while...." he thought to himself i hope these herbs wont give me away....

[img][img]http://i1198.photobucket.com/albums/aa458/GothicVampyre393/snow-anime-guys-7869362-298-500.jpg[/img][/img]  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:49 pm
Going thought at the knowledge she knew she narrowed her eyes at him. Being trained to recongized things like this. She reached in she pocket for a piece of an old charm...Darn that's right she foregotit at her dorm. "You should get more rest...You'll work yourself to death.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 5:57 pm
Dimon sighed with relief "but i need money to pay for my dorms i need somewhere to stay......fine I will rest a little bit.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:05 pm
Cat frowned."That's weird..." She seemed to really think he just needed rest."Maybe one day you can crash at my place, you could sleep in my room while i'm away." Cat suggested.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:15 pm
Dimon said "that sounds fun........." then it hit him his vampire side would come out when he was very nervous...and having one of the pretty girls of the school saying there your friend took his nervous meter to the max. "so...........what so you want to do?"

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:19 pm
Cat eyebrow rose."What do you mean? You would sleep." She seemed not to think anything of the situation.
User Image  

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100

XLoveExitX

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:22 pm
XEmoXkidX7
"about three months now...............but ive been doing tattoos and hair since i was little........hehe.....bullies always made fun of me saying body art was girlish. of course black rose acadamy saw some of my art and cooking skills and offered me a spot in the school."

u wish  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:24 pm
said the mysterious joker from around the corner  

XLoveExitX

2,250 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200

XEmoXkidX7

PostPosted: Mon Feb 13, 2012 6:28 pm
"............oh sorry im just use to working" Dimons vampire features were growing and he had a idea "i dont feel so good......" Dimon forced his body to pass out right in the middle of the lobby. while he was so called sleeping he was thinking to himself (its either tell her im a vampire and freak her out, or make her think im a wierd, insecure, workaholic.......i hope she doesnt think im an idiot.)

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 11 12 13 14 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff