Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Star field Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 8:08 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Sitting beside him, she leaned her head on his shoulder and sighed, looking up at the stars. "Do you remember when we first met? As divinities, I mean. I slapped you until you hit the ground, but you just popped right back up like nothing had happened."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:47 pm
User Image

"Yes, I remember." he said solemnly, preferring not to.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 10, 2012 9:53 pm

"And do you remember what you said to me that night?" she asked, looking at him, her eyes sparkling as they did each time she looked at him. "You said that I always belonged to you, no matter what happened, and no matter how far apart we were. Do you still believe that?"

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:37 pm
User Image

The god shot her another look. "Why are you bringing these up, Galatea?" he asked. A few clouds had parted from the sky to reveal a few stars.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 8:43 pm

The embodiment looked away, fighting back tears. "Something's coming, Enlil, and we both know that. The Creator thinks that one of the embodiments is due to be Replaced soon, and I think it's going to be me. If I die...I want to die knowing that you spoke what you truly believe."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:43 pm
User Image

Enlil narrowed his eyes. "That's foolhardy, Galatea. Back then it was difficult to rid the world of an embodiment. Now with all the hybrids running around it's nothing more than big talk." He wasn't quite sure if he was telling it to her or to himself. He had indeed sensed something about, something off with the elements. That was one of the main reasons he had been searching for Anzu and his Tablets of Destiny. "Besides, what have my feelings to do with you? Were you not just happy with that one mortal earlier?" he asked and looked away, hoping she wouldn't catch the jealousy that slid into his tone for a second.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 9:47 pm

But having known him for centuries, the beautiful immortal knew his jealousy when she heard it. She slid one leg over both of his so he was sitting between her legs sideways, leaned forward, and kissed his neck. "First, he's immortal. And second, he's nothing compared to you. Your feelings far surpass anyone else's, and I need to know. It's not impossible to kill me, my darling. I want to be sure that this is more than just a random fling that won't end."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:11 pm
User Image

Enlil gazed off into the distance, pondering whether the feelings were true or not, whether to tell her or not. "I suppose there still might be some feelings left." he mumbled quietly without looking at her.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 10:17 pm

She smiled, continuing to kiss his neck. "I still have feelings for you too," she whispered, sucking lightly on the skin. "As if you can't already tell. There's a reason why girls keep disappearing when they get too attached."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:21 pm
User Image

A bemused chuckle escaped him. "I had a feeling you were behind those." he said before looking back at her. "So you really believe you're the embodiment destined for death, do you?"

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2012 10:27 pm

"Who else could it be?" she replied, resting her chin on his shoulder and sighing. "The other embodiments have been trying to Replace me for years now. It only makes sense that they succeed soon. I'm too tired to keep fighting, and far too old."

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:49 pm
User Image

"Perhaps Wind or Water. You know how this generation's pollution has affected them."

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Oct 13, 2012 9:57 pm

Galatea pursed her lips, closing her eyes. "They're actually getting on wonderfully. This pollution has given them motivation to work harder. What's going on in my forests is only turning me into a killer." She opened her pretty mint-colored eyes and stood up, walking a few feet away and hugging herself, almost shivering. "My beautiful Earth is dying. I'm doing all that I can, but it's growing to be too much. Maybe death would be better...maybe if another took over...if I left..." Her eyes started to fill with tears, and the clouds above them started to sprinkle warm rain.

Awesome nerd

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:25 pm
User Image

"Don't talk like that, Galatea." Enlil said sternly. "You don't even have an heir, you've got a long time left before you can even consider death." He slowly tilted his head back and looked up at the clouds that covered the sky again and showered them with light rain. He cold see a few strands of lightning dash across the sky and fill it with natural fireworks.

Mayah Playah

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2012 10:31 pm

She turned back to him as the rain came down harder, soaking through her thin white dress as tears fell down her perfect cheeks. "I'm too old for this, Enlil. I'm starting to feel my age, and it hurts so damn much! Everyone is tossing me aside: Eric, Lugh, Mia, and you will too. "Immortals don't have happily ever afters." Remember when I told you that while I was training you? Well, it's as true now as it was then!"
Her knees started to grow weak as her eyes began to show the ancient pain that lurked inside. Galatea was hurting so very much. It seems like no one truly wanted her, like she was being thrown to the curb each time she was happy.

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces