Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
__██ |ƒαℓℓєи☁ƒяσм☁gяαcє| Spaz-chan~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 12:11 pm
User Image

User Image

『[It hurts, it hurts so bad.] [The monsters and my beloved] [A balcony]』

Ezekiel's body was limp among the grigori as they tugged and yanked his body between one another for the sweet amazing taste of his pure blood. Sucking him away, some had moved onto other spots, sinking their fingers into another spot on his neck in hopes that the blood would come out smoother and quicker. "...Rave." His eyes caught his twin brother, no one had noticed him... except Ezekiel of course. His fingers dripped and he heard a voice. One that didn't sound like Zeref. But he didn't understand, raven's mouth was moving, so why wasn't that his voice?

The Grigori jerked away from their sweet, sweet meal and they growled. Sensing how much evil was coming from Zeref's body. Most beginning to tremble while they moved away, though not before a few 'considerate' grigori licked their bite wounds. The punctures healing, while a few did not, leaving them open and still bleeding. His fingers twitched again, one of the bites on his wrist burning while he lifted his hand weakly to reach for Zeref. He felt a few tears escape him, he felt like curling up and dying. But his body wouldn't move, it refused to listen to him. His mouth was dry, and he couldn't seem to swallow, he was becoming scared. Was it because he was in to much pain? Maybe his body was telling him to heal before he moved. However, Zeref... Zeref. "Raven, d-don't hurt them." Don't hurt the monsters the thought scared him even more than the pain. When did he ever think of them like that?

He let out a choked sob before his eyes fluttered.

((O.O.C: I know DD: TERRIBLE TERRIBLE TERRIBLE. He needs to die >:[ ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:00 pm
I m a g i n a t i o n runs dry...
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxAnd it a l l
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User Imageindentindentindentindentindent

User ImageUser Image

[[...]] [[Ezekiel]] [[ฺฺZeref's room]]

But I'm a f r a i d that I
Well I may have f a k e d it

xxxJust the darkness that emitted from the Zeref-look-alike was enough to keep the other Grigori at bay, leaving his attention and physical body free to attend to Ezekiel. Though he wasn't truly Zeref, Zeref's feelings were still there; and seeing Ezekiel in such a state left him incensed beyond belief, heart-broken, and alarmed. He strode forwards, sending the other Grigori scrambling back; away from him but not willing to leave their prey. After all, this evil being still had the appearance of the impure twin. It couldn't have been anyone else. They just didn't understand why they had to be so afraid of him.

He swooped down to catch Ezekiel's hand, gracefully falling into a kneel by the blue-haired male's side. His eyes, though not quite his own, were brimming with guilt, silently asking for forgiveness for not being there. "How could they have done to you?" His voice was a pained, low whisper, as his fingertips brushed across bruising puncture wounds; the ones that the 'inconsiderate' ones hadn't healed. His fingers were immediately followed by his lips, his tongue flitting across the wound across Ezekiel's wrist, before he pulled back. So many bites...had they been aiming to kill him!? Anger rose up in a hard bubble in his chest once more.

"Raven, d-don't hurt them."

It hurt him to hear Ezekiel call his brother's name, but he had Zeref's appearance after all. Or more correctly, Zeref had his apperance. For now he would content himself with being called 'Raven'. "Hush now...I won't." He gathered Ezekiel into his arms, pressing a gentle kiss to each of his eyelids. "Rest now." He passed his hands over Ezekiel's eyes to get him to sleep, as well as shield him for what would happen next. He turned to the cowering Grigori with cold eyes. "Who allowed for this to happen?" He demanded.

"Th-the master...he s-said...we were a-allowed...for master Ezekiel's p-punishment." One of the spoke up, and Raven smiled; but everyone that saw it felt dread instead of relief. From under his feet, tendrils of darkness shot out towards each and every one of the Grigori, sinking quickly into their chests. None of them were even given a chance to scream as the darkness drained them from the inside out and they turned into particles of ash.

Raven's hand still on Ezekiel's eyes, he quickly scooped the smaller male up and left the room, his rage still boiling. He went on Zeref's memories and found his room, entering by nudging the door open with his foot, and placing Ezekiel on the large bed. He locked the door, before getting on the bed as well, letting deft fingers make short work of the torn clothes to get to the wounds. He did his best to suppress his darkness to keep Ezekiel from being uncomfortable as he worked, fingers tracing the young Grigori's surprisingly familiar contours, following with his tongue and lips to heal them. There were so many...just so many...

And I w o u l d n ' t be
Caught d e a d in this place

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

OutOfCreativity: Hurrr, with Lucifer now available for me to roleplay, he's not going to die painlessly >:]

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 5:53 pm
User Image

User Image

『[It hurts, it hurts so bad.] [Brother] [Raven's room]』

"How could they have done to you?" Fingers brushed against the sensitive wounds and his fingers twitched. His eyes closing fully as lips pressed against the punctures, healing from a tiny lick. The other did respond to him and he didn't understand it. Lips pressed against his eyelids and he closed them lightly before a hand covered his hands. His breathing struggling. Staying quiet he tried to define what was happening. This body was familiar like Zeref. But it wasn't the same. And that darkenss... the same darkness that his brother had, the feeling that he always got near him that he had grown used to was different. Darker... terrifying even.

Suddenly his back against the bed and fingers were ripping away his clothes before lips pressed against the bite marks until they were gone. But it seemed like it had taken forever. How many were there? Twenty? Thirty? If so, where were they? He squeaked as his body healed further his body taking a deep breath finally before he opened his eyes again. "Rave...?" He opened his eyes fully, he felt sore like he couldn't move still. Or that he shouldn't but. He was scared the dark feeling, his bottom lip trembled as he reached for Zeref finding his long hair. His fingers pressing to the lovely strands. He swallowed dryly his mouth feeling better before he released Zeref's hair still not realizing that it wasn't his brother that had saved him.

His hand grabbed the man's shoulder and tugged at him. "I-I..." He closed his eyes, "I was so afraid..." He admitted pitifully, before he let out another choked sob left his mouth.

((O.O.C: Good >:] ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:13 pm
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"Rave...?" Raven, or well actually, Lucifer, merely hummed in response. It felt strange and slightly awkward to be moving around in a real physical body once more. He had been trapped in Zeref's subconscious for a while, and even before that he had been chained and bound in hell since...he couldn't quite remember. He wasn't supposed to be here even. He was supposed to have been locked away for another couple of months, when he was supposed to be killed, but it was most likely Zeref's desperation to save his brother that summoned him. Such a shame, he mused. He really liked Zeref. Zeref had been the host closest to his mortal appearance. The Grigori had even gone and given him a blind eye like Lucifer too.

He let himself be tugged forwards and wrapped his arms around Ezekiel, laying his head down on the blue-haired male's shoulder gently. "I-I...I was so afraid..." Lucifer murmured soothing words as he carded his fingers through the light colored hair. Still such a child. Such a burden to bear at such a young age. And he, who had lived for many millenia, would know. "You don't have to be anymore...I'm here." He knew he should give the body back to Zeref so that the Grigori could comfort his brother, but he had grown much too fond of Ezekiel in the past few years to simply let this moment go.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: When do you think we should let Ezekiel know that this isn't his brother? xD

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:39 pm
User Image

User Image

『[I'm scared] [Brother] [Raven's room]』

Zeref wrapped his arms around Ezekiel and he gave a faint smile. "You don't have to be anymore...I'm here." Now that he was hearing more and more clearly, his body healing himself quickly from the attack he had just been under. Wrapped his tired arms around Lucifer's neck while he breathed in the scent of soap from their earlier shower. Though, the darkness was sending shivers down his spine. His vision was clearing and he pressed his lips to the man's temple noticing something. When did Zeref ever feel so... scary? He stared into the dark hair. His heart was beginning to pick up. "...Zeref," He swallowed and trembled. "Y-You feel different." His aura at least, Ezekiel knew these shoulder blades, shoulders, collar bones, neck and face. But... Ezekiel came to look in Lucifer's eyes.

Those weren't his either. The pure grigori released Lucifer, his hands falling next to his head. He was still sore as his body healed to slowly for him. This wasn't Zeref, but--but he had saved Ezekiel, he knew that he did. But why was he beginning to scare him? Was it the dark feeling? Zeref was darkness though, so why didn't he fear him? He mentally shook his head, he was still confused about good and evil anyway. He covered his face with his arms and attempted to moved out from under Zeref. He was sensitive, his clothes ripped and torn from the previous Grigori and Lucifer's healing but his heart was racing to fast now. He was scared, so scared.

((O.O.C: Well now that Ezekiel isn't so messed he'll start to notice xDD ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:00 pm
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"...Zeref. Y-You feel different." Lucifer mentally sighed. Oh well, so much for staying for a bit longer. He moved back when Ezekiel shifted to get out from underneath him. He sat back, carding his fingers through Ezekiel's hair gently; the same motion that Zeref would do whenever Ezekiel was scared when they had been younger. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you." He let out a sigh; a sad, breathy non-sound that seemed to drag out even after he fell silent. "I don't expect you to believe me so quickly of course. You of all people would be the most afraid of this..." He tapped a long-nailed finger at his chest.

"Don't worry though. I may not be Zeref, but he is safe. He's very worried about you...though I can't be sure I should let him back out after what we just heard. He's very rash isn't he?" He mused; able to hear the tainted Grigori's thoughts and felt is safe to keep him as his subconscious for a while longer.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: Herp derp. Jig's up Luci! xDD

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 8:31 pm
User Image

User Image

『[Wheres....] [Lucifer] [Brother's room]』

Ezekiel shivered when fingers slid into his hair. Soothing, his heart fluttering, Raven always did that, even when they were children and he was afraid of such childish things. "You don't have to be afraid of me. I'm not going to hurt you." The other sighed and Ezekiel felt guilty for even thinking about being afraid. This was Zeref's body, his brother's body. He deserved respect like he would give his brother. "I don't expect you to believe me so quickly of course. You of all people would be the most afraid of this..." A finger tapped a chest and Ezekiel looked at the other questioningly. "Don't worry though. I may not be Zeref, but he is safe. He's very worried about you...though I can't be sure I should let him back out after what we just heard. He's very rash isn't he?" The good grigori sat up and brought his knees to his chest. "Father actually..." he placed his forehead against his knees while he frowned. "Father let them... do that." He didn't know what he was feeling. Was he really snapping? He had exploded at his father, but now he didn't even know if he hated him or not. "And he tried to lock away Rave..." He mumbled and lifted his head to lay his chin against his knee to look at Lucifer. "I-If you're not Rave, then who are you?" He asked quietly, he had never felt such darkness before. Even the grigori had their own tainted souls and Zeref had a slightly stronger one. But Lucifer's was different. It looked like a dark pit that only ended in fire and flames.

His body tensed before he hid his face into his knees again. The only grigori that could be that evil... the original angel that had fallen. He shivered, Lucifer. He squeezed his eyes closed and covered his head. "I feel like i'm going to explode. I don't know whether or not I hate everyone here or love them like i'm supposed too." He thought to himself before he tried to control his crying.

((O.O.C: I knowwww xDDD so much for that cuddle Luci! ))

PostPosted: Sat Jul 14, 2012 11:09 pm
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"Father actually...Father let them... do that." A familiar sense of rage rose in Lucifer's chest again, but he pushed it down. "And he tried to lock away Rave..." A faint, sad smile touched Lucifer's lips. "I know what it's like to have a cruel father..." He murmured. "Then again, I probably deserved it." He had been a jealous child after all... "I-If you're not Rave, then who are you?" Lucifer's smile grew amused. "Come now, Ezekiel. You may be pure, but naive you are not. You know who I am." He chided gently. A look of realization crossed Ezekiel's face and Lucifer knew he knew. His reaction was expected, but it didn't stop the pang of hurt from being rejected.

"I feel like I'm going to explode. I don't know whether or not I hate everyone here or love them like i'm supposed too." Lucifer hummed in understanding. "I used to feel that way too." He mused. "I was conflicted...and that conflict became jealousy. Jealousy became punishment. But you..." He let the tip of his nail rest on Ezekiel's chest lightly, barely even touching him. "Your choice is in here. It is not in your nature to hate. I was destined to fall, but He has give you choice." He murmured. "What is it that you want? Think about that for a second. Forget what the others want. Forget for a moment the choice that everyone else wants you to make." A faint smile. "I cannot tell you if that is the right choice for you, as I am in no position to do so. It must be your decision after all."

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: Just realized how much 'Luci' sounds girly xDDD

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Sun Jul 15, 2012 1:26 am
User Image

User Image

『[It hurts, it hurts so bad.] [The monsters and my beloved] [A balcony]』

Ezekiel listened quietly his knees moving closer to his chest. That was true, Lucifer had it way worse, after all Ezekiel was meant to kill this person in a few months as well. The pure grigori lifted his head just as a nail touched his chest his eyes swelling with tears. Choice? He looked at Lucifer before he started trembling. "What is it that you want? Think about that for a second. Forget what the others want. Forget for a moment the choice that everyone else wants you to make." He thought that he didn't have a choice. That he was always going to kill his brother and that would be the end. He blinked at Lucifer before he started crying again. His people, who had loved him, adored him, nearly worshiped him for nearly twenty two years... how could he abandon them? He continued to tremble, Lucifer wouldn't decide for him either. He couldn't do it though, he couldn't kill his brother nor Lucifer. His heart was squeezing and he took Lucifer's hand into his. "I-i don't want to kill anyone... even though... they are my people. To betray them like that." He spoke softly.

Who would have thought that Lucifer would be so wise instead of... evil. He swallowed and felt the urge to apologize to the fallen for being so rude to him. "I love Rave... I love him so much." Ezekiel started to sob, still holding onto Lucifer's hand. "I think I love him more than anyone... I can't kill-- I won't kill him." He said through his tears. He wanted his brother suddenly. To know that he had heard him. That he knew that Ezekiel loved him enough to tell Lucifer how much he loved him.

((O.O.C: Ooh it does... SORRY LUCI--FER xDD ))

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 8:10 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"I-i don't want to kill anyone... even though... they are my people. To betray them like that. I love Rave... I love him so much." Lucifer felt his heart ache and burn with jealousy. He was the original sin; so every 'sin' that these people knew was seven times stronger within him than any other person. "I think I love him more than anyone... I can't kill-- I won't kill him." "Then do what you believe is right." Lucifer told him gently. "Do what this," he placed his large, warm hand over Ezekiel's chest, where his heart would be. "Tells you to do. Unlike mine, it is pure, unable to lie. You would be safe from following in my footsteps..." He reached up to touch Ezekiel's face with his other hand gently.

"What is it saying, Ezekiel?" He murmured, almost tenderly.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity: [/will probably post as their father in the next one, herp]

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2012 6:17 pm
User Image

User Image

『[It hurts, it hurts so bad.] [Lucifer] [Zeref's room]』

"Then do what you believe is right." "Do what this," Ezekeil was surprised that the hand that should have burned him was simply warm. Like his brother's was. Warm, comforting and strangely relaxes, despite the darkness that was surrounding it. "Tells you to do. Unlike mine, it is pure, unable to lie. You would be safe from following in my footsteps..." Lucifer continued his kindness, caressing his face. "What is it saying, Ezekiel?" If he betrayed his people, he would still be pure? He wouldn't fall into hell? He closed his eyes, leaning against the warm fingers touching his face before cupping the hand. "It... it's saying that killing Rave and you is the wrong choice." He mumbled and looked at Lucifer before sliding his knees away from him. Though he was far from innocence, he was still a pure soul through and through. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Lucifer's neck. "I won't kill you Lucifer." He said, his name causing him to tremble again. Such a terrible name, and the stories of how Lucifer was a terrible person as well. He shuddered and pressed his lips to Lucifer's temple. "I'm starting to believe that everyone is wrong about you too." He said and laid his cheek on Lucifer's shoulder. But... what to tell his people. He jumped when he heard a sudden bang. He gasped, his heart picking up again. "What am I supposed to tell my people? We can't just leave." He said and pulled away from Lucifer.

He didn't want Zeref to be locked up again. Not when their birthday was months away. Zeref was going to starve.

((O.O.C: Okayyyy ))

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 1:26 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"It... it's saying that killing Rave and you is the wrong choice." The heart Lucifer never realized he had skipped a beat as the warmth of Ezekiel's fingers slid over his. So young...So much burden...Arms wrapped around his neck and Lucifer found himself enraptured by this beautiful child before him. "I won't kill you Lucifer." Lips were on his forehead and Lucifer closed his eyes. "I'm starting to believe that everyone is wrong about you too."

No...they weren't.

Though he was kind to Ezekiel, it was only because of Zeref's feelings within him. He himself held his own personal fondness for Ezekiel, but the strength of Zeref's emotions were what truly kept Lucifer's darkness at bay. Lucifer was not a saint, nor did he pretend to be. "What am I supposed to tell my people? We can't just leave." "But you must." He said gently. "You can't think that your father will let Zeref roam free after what I did to free him, to save you. I do not wish to rush you, but you must choose now."

"Ezekiel! Open this door right now!" The Grigori lord's voice boomed from the other side of the bedroom door. "...Ezekiel..." Lucifer murmured, tracing the side of the blue-eyed Grigori's face gently with his fingertips.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity:

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:28 am
The Invisable Spaz
User Image

User Image

『[What am I suppose to do?] [Lucifer] [Zeref's room]』

Ezekiel closed his eyes as he listened. Lucifer was right, he had to choose at that moment. And he wished that he had taken his time to think the pass twenty two years. Instead of running away from the decision or telling Zeref, 'that's for another day'. He had driven himself into this corner. He couldn't kill his brother nor Lucifer. His people would not be going to the heavens in a few months. He jumped when he heard his father's voice, his body moving from Lucifer's. "...Ezekiel..." Familiar fingers traced his face and he looked at Lucifer. He was still afraid of him, despite his shame. And he had made the decision to not kill him. But... "...We won't make it out of here now. Raven will be locked up again... and we won't have our chance until our birthday." He mumbled, his father shouting again before he closed his eyes. "But.. on our birthday. We can surprise them and run away! Maybe, knock out my dad when he's to preoccupied with everything." He tried to force himself to get more time. Time to decide what he would say. How he would say it. How he was going to destroy the dreams of hundreds of people. He looked hopeful at Lucifer. Wondering if he was making the right decision.

"But... we won't hurt anyone. We can't..." He brought on, he hoped that Lucifer would catch the idea of not killing anyone. Though he did listen to him before right? He however, didn't see how Lucifer had killed the Grigori that had nearly drained him. He was to naive to realize how much Lucifer was lying to him.

PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 2:39 am
f
xxxxa
xxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxl
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxs
a p a r t

User ImageUser Image

xxx"...We won't make it out of here now. Raven will be locked up again... and we won't have our chance until our birthday." Lucifer couldn't help but feel a little disappointed, but it was better than nothing. "But.. on our birthday. We can surprise them and run away! Maybe, knock out my dad when he's to preoccupied with everything." Knocking him out didn't seem to be a bad idea, but Lucifer knew that they had to do nothing short of killing him to ever get him to stop coming after them. "But... we won't hurt anyone. We can't..." Of course, Lucifer knew that Ezekiel didn't want him to kill anyone, and that was impossible for him to do.

But as long as he didn't say 'Don't kill anyone' then Lucifer could do whatever he wanted. Lucifer smiled gently, a deceptive smile, but one that he knew Ezekiel wouldn't be able to see through. "Alright....I won't hurt anyone." He murmured, and pressed a gentle kiss to Ezekiel's forehead. "I'll see you soon..." And with that, he retreated back into Zeref, letting the twin come out now (though unconscious) as Lucifer sank back into the tainted Grigori's subconscious, where he should have been for the next few months.

And I w o u l d n ' t be

OutOfCreativity:

mochilli

The Invisable Spaz

Anxious Lover

11,500 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Pie Enabler 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2012 3:08 am
User Image

User Image

『[I don't want him to go] [The monsters and my beloved] [Zeref's room]』

Ezekiel smiled back at Luicifer, not knowing that the man truly was evil. "Alright....I won't hurt anyone." The man kissed Ezekiel's forehead and the other felt slightly relieved. "I'll see you soon..." Zeref slumped forward and Ezekiel realized that he had his brother back. "Rave!" The other exclaimed and ran his fingers through the man's hair. His father continuing to yell. He had to though, he didn't have the time, but... despite his brother unconsciousness Ezekiel kissed his brother on the lips and ran his fingers through his hair. Memorizing the feel of it. He would miss it. He trailed his fingers over the male's face and eyepatch before the door was knocked down and his father stepped into the room. His brother slipped onto his side and Exekiel cringed. "D-Don't take him from me!" He shouted and wrapped his arms around his older brother. He loved him... so much. He closed his eyes, either way he wasn't going to get what he wanted.

((o.o.c: short cause dad's awake!))

RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces