Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Train Station Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:00 pm
Cat was quiet for a moment. Trying to understand how on earth he came up with his love observation. "What? No." She manage to say."I'm not your type. I'm not inflatable." She said resending his comment.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:05 pm
" HA! The proof! "
He got a few feet closer, motioning to her with his cig.
" You avoided my question by saying that you aren't MY type. Although, you don't know what my type is. We aren't talking about that, we are talking about you, my dear. "
He said, taking another hit from his cig.
" I'm flattered, but I rather know a girl first before they grow some kind of feelings for me. It's less awkward in my opinion. It's even easier when you just admit you're hot for my balls or whatever the big problem here is. "
Even if this observation he made wasn't correct, it would stir something and finally shed some light on what was really the problem here.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:17 pm
Cat scowled, she was disgusted by what he was implying."First off, I'm not your dear! I'm not hot to be in your pants cause I bet you don't even have anything down there! Think what you want but... I don't give a s**t!" She yelled at him. She showed her anger on her face, she wanted him to see that all he brought to her was anger so far.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:28 pm
He rubbed his forehead slightly, taking a hit from his cig to rethink what reasoning was here. Being a Virgo, analyzing was important so missing any details would probably eat at him for awhile. After a moment, he was stumped, slightly annoyed.
" Damnit..."
He lifted his leg up for a moment, facing the bent extended limb to the train next to him. With little hesitation, he extended his foot and made the train fly a meter or two off the tracks, lankly going into the direction of his kick.
With that little force he used, he waited for some of the dust to clear before allowing his foot to rest back to the ground. He took a hit from his cig, still hanging firmly from his mouth as his hands rested within his jacket pockets.
" Alright, I feel a little better now... "
Finally, atleast to what he should have done in the beginning, he continued his path from earlier and moved down the train out of the area.
" Oh well, I'm done, sorry for bothering you. I'll be leaving now and finding something else to do. Take it easy. "
He noted, holding a flimsy peace sign as he walked.

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 10:48 pm
Cat didn't say a thing this time. She brought her hand up to her bottom eyelid tugging on it while he turned around. There were hundreds of things she would love to say to him but, she kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 2:54 am
sassyspark

User Image

Zeus stood up, he slowly walked back to his motorcycle and took out a pocketbook from his bag. As he was going back to his seat he stopped and said, "Well, I'm sorry about pissing you off. I'm Zeus, a new student in the black rose academy." while looking at the fearless looking woman. After introducing himself he casually sat on the bench, holding up his book in a posture of reading,"You can continue your business with the other lady, but will you introduce yourself?"he said then Zeus Looked at the woman "I want to be familiar with people around these new neighborhood, and I presume that your attending the same academy, if so, we might see each other and have a little conversation." Zeus smiled at her.  

Zeus_Light

Super Tipper

9,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:17 am
Zeus_Light
sassyspark

User Image

Zeus stood up, he slowly walked back to his motorcycle and took out a pocketbook from his bag. As he was going back to his seat he stopped and said, "Well, I'm sorry about pissing you off. I'm Zeus, a new student in the black rose academy." while looking at the fearless looking woman. After introducing himself he casually sat on the bench, holding up his book in a posture of reading,"You can continue your business with the other lady, but will you introduce yourself?"he said then Zeus Looked at the woman "I want to be familiar with people around these new neighborhood, and I presume that your attending the same academy, if so, we might see each other and have a little conversation." Zeus smiled at her.
Cat turned to the man with her finger still tugging on her bottom eyelid. He seemed to be taken back by what Cat said to him."I'm Cat... Man, what's with you people and wanting see a cat fight? Creepy if you ask me." She let go of her eyelid while a frowned formed on her face.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 6:54 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Zeus stopped reading his book and placed it beside him, as he looked at Cat, and leaned back to his chair, "I'm not really wanting to see a cat fight, I'm just saying that you can finish your business with her," pointing at the Red Riding Hood looking girl, "You wouldn't want to leave without closing a 'fight', am I right? You can just walk away and leave her or stay here and kick her a**, your choice." Zeus said with a glee.  

Zeus_Light

Super Tipper

9,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:09 pm
Cat pointed at him with her finger."You seem to really enjoy the thought of someone getting their butt handed to them." Cat said. She was trying to think why on earth he would want to see a fight with two people beating the living daylight out of them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 7:32 pm
sassyspark

User Image

Zeus chuckled, "Well, little miss Red Riding Hood their pissed you off, am I right? Just give her what she wants, show her who's the boss." Zeus said. He stood up and walked towards his motorcycle, "I was just kidding, don't waste your time with her, go roam around this neighborhood just like what I'm doing,or head straight to the Academy, you'll just find annoying people here." Zeus gave her a warm smile.  

Zeus_Light

Super Tipper

9,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 22, 2012 10:42 pm
User Image

LITTLE BLOOD

BIANCA

Bianca Little Blood rolled her eyes.
"You people tire me," she said and snapped her fingers and disappeared in a cloud of black smoke.
{to the docks}

----------------------------------
User Image

Y U M I

"S-s-sorry about my sister," Yumi said bowing apologetically and also snapped her fingers and disappeared.
{to the docks}

PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 1:26 am
User Image

Little red riding hood seems a bit too confident with herself, good thing she "poofed" or I will be the one who'll make her "poof", so irritating."Well it seems that Little Miss Annoying 'poofed' herself, you won't have anyone to annoy you anymore, you can roam around this train station without a bother. I must go too, nice meeting you, Cat." Zeus said with a smile while putting on his helmet. "You can always talk to me if you want, just go straight to the 'Matsumoto Dormitory'." he said in a muffled tone due to his helmet, and started his bike heading towards nowhere, he wasn't sure where his next destination was.  

Zeus_Light

Super Tipper

9,775 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Partygoer 500
  • Married 100

sassyspark

Interesting Fatcat

9,550 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 23, 2012 5:05 am
Cat saw Little Blood leave."Yes, because I'm the one shooting at you." She muttered. Cat saw Zeus ready to leave. Did she just get an offer to come over whenever? Cat sighed to herself thinking."Okay bye!" She said waving her hand. She continued her exploring for a while then left when she was bored.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:48 pm
Nikolai Byko
User Image

"Here we are, dearie~" Nikolai yawned lightly as he lead Leon through the empty building filled with memories of the past. It was once a proud station where families and people of all kind visited the world from all over. But technology tossed it aside and gave it to the dust and the decay.
Parts of the ceiling had fallen off to allow natural light in, giving the empty building a sense of longevity and isolation. It was a wonderful place for the Sin. He loved the seclusion, it was a perfect place to nap. And the nostalgia of times when trains were the fasted method of transportation and radios were the TVs, he liked that. You could say he even missed it.
As Nikolai strode through the waiting area, he glanced towards the ground and saw an old newspaper that had somehow survived the harsh weather. He could tell alone by the font and its headline that it was just a couple years after the last World War.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2012 7:55 pm
Leon Court

User Image

"So...for our date...you've taken me to a rundown train station?" he asked, confused. "I mean, don't get me wrong, it's beautiful here, and incredibly peaceful, but do you usually bring your dates here?"

Awesome nerd

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces