Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Emo Guild

Back to Guilds

What do you think genius? Its a guild for emo's. 

Reply The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)
I brought you my bullets, you brought me your love... </3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

HellMistress_Frizzy

PostPosted: Mon Feb 27, 2006 6:26 am
I agree with you, I miss the days when I could pull out an MCR CD and people would be like "WTF is that?" and I'd say "it's damn good music you should listen to", rather than hearing "OMFG I HEART THEM GERARD IS SO HOTTTTT OMG!!!!!!!!!!! LAWLZ!"... and I didn't mind the second album when it first came out, it's at about this time last year, with the release of Helena that everything whent downhill...(around here anyway)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 4:38 pm
I'm in love with the song "Vampire Will Never Hurt You" and then "Our Lady of Sorrows" then "Demolition Lovers" mrgreen  

Cupcakes are Scene

Two De

Fashionable Demigod

PostPosted: Thu Mar 02, 2006 5:27 pm
I loved their old stuff. Their new stuff, I could take it or leave it.
I don't really mind that they went all mainstream though. You rack up more money that way. So.. more power to 'em!

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 5:45 am
Heeeeeyyy, someone view my profile and tell me what they think of it. I did a Gerard layout that I'm going to submit as a pre-made as soon as I like it enough...  

powerandintent

jbiszombieboi

PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 11:02 am
i like there old stuff a whole lot better but i still dont like them that much

there best sellin point (atleast for me) is they are all about baning prejiduse but other then that idk they are ok  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 03, 2006 3:11 pm
I have to say thats the best album so far from MCR. dont get me wrong I LOVE most of the songs on the second one but the 1st is the all time best!  

twilight-08

MinaTheRomanticNeko

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:42 pm
I dont listen to MCR, because their sound doesn't appeal to me. Some MCR fans completely kid themselves. They sounded mainstream before they even went mainstream. That's just the kind of band they are. I'm waiting for the day that every ******** good emo band (and bands of the like.) are all on MTV. And then they all suck after that. crying

Emo is becoming such a trend now, it doesnt do the music any justice. Nobody attacked the 'emo kids' before emo music started being a trend that all the scene kids manipulate. Damn scenesters. stressed

Alright, I'll stop venting now. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 1:50 pm
well.. i luv that cd... my favorite songs r sunsets overmonroeville n demolition lovers...  

Willenda

3,950 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100
  • Person of Interest 200

Emo Eating a Popsicle

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:35 pm
I love that album!!
Its their greatest and always will be their greatest!!!
YAY!
MCR exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim exclaim  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:16 pm
-worships My Chemical Romance-

I went psychobitch on this one chick because she had pictures of Gerard Way on her binder but didnt listen to My Chemical Romance. I avoid her at all costs now. And if I just happen to make eye contact with her, there's always hate in my eyes.

I own seven My Chemical Romance posters.

I memorized and own I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love and Three Cheers for Sweet Revenge. I flame mainstream whores. I know a lot about the band. I was forced to download the song 'Bury Me In Black' by MCR onto a mix tape because I couldn't find the CD. I love MCR.

Stupid mainstream whore Michelle.

Me: Oh, do you know who that is?
Michelle: Gerard.
Me: Gerard who?
Michelle: I dunno. The singer of My Chemical Romance or something like that.
Me: You listen to My Chemical Romance?
Michelle: Just Helena and The Ghost of You.
Me: Give me those pictures. NOW. -fury-

And you people are weird. The mainstream songs of I Brought You My Bullets, You Brought Me Your Love were Demolition Lovers, Vampires Will Never Hurt You, and Cubicles.

My favorite song is Drowning Lessons.

<3

-#1 Fan-

Homicidal Cinnabon

Homicidal Cinnabon

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 8:24 pm
HellMistress_Frizzy
I agree with you, I miss the days when I could pull out an MCR CD and people would be like "WTF is that?" and I'd say "it's damn good music you should listen to", rather than hearing "OMFG I HEART THEM GERARD IS SO HOTTTTT OMG!!!!!!!!!!! LAWLZ!"... and I didn't mind the second album when it first came out, it's at about this time last year, with the release of Helena that everything whent downhill...(around here anyway)

Actually, twas the release of the song I'm Not Okay, I Promise that ruined them. I must confess, this was the first song I had heard by them on my LaunchCast, so I looked into the band and now I worship them.

And yes, I concur. I hate Michelle, too. I hate seeing girls all preppy "LyK hOmIgAwDs! I lOvE GeRaRd! He Is LyK sOoO hOtT! I hEaRt McR!"

I was in Wal*Mart one day and I was wearing my MCR hoodie, and this preppy chick was like, "LYK HOMIGAWDS, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HOODIE?! I LOVELZ MCR." I told her where I got it and she was like, "ORLY?" Her mom said "Yeah, she really likes that band.." I was thinking, "b***h please."

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:51 am
best album ever made, i never let it out of my sight.  

butterflies_sweet_kisses

Lynnic_Darkness

PostPosted: Thu Mar 09, 2006 10:00 pm
ah....that album was too my favorite  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 5:59 pm
Homicidal Cinnabon
HellMistress_Frizzy

Actually, twas the release of the song I'm Not Okay, I Promise that ruined them. I must confess, this was the first song I had heard by them on my LaunchCast, so I looked into the band and now I worship them.

And yes, I concur. I hate Michelle, too. I hate seeing girls all preppy "LyK hOmIgAwDs! I lOvE GeRaRd! He Is LyK sOoO hOtT! I hEaRt McR!"

I was in Wal*Mart one day and I was wearing my MCR hoodie, and this preppy chick was like, "LYK HOMIGAWDS, WHERE DID YOU GET THAT HOODIE?! I LOVELZ MCR." I told her where I got it and she was like, "ORLY?" Her mom said "Yeah, she really likes that band.." I was thinking, "b***h please."

JESUS CHRIST I HATE THOSE PEOPLE AND THE OTHER THING I HAVE TO SAY IS............I love my MCR hoodie
4laugh

Cupcakes are Scene

HellMistress_Frizzy

PostPosted: Sun Mar 12, 2006 9:31 pm
Homicidal Cinnabon
HellMistress_Frizzy

See, when I'm not okay came out, no one around here (like in the city I live in) knew who MCR was and no one cared about the song, but last year when Helena came out was when they were really ruined for me.

I love MCR too, and in a way I can't wait for the next album, but in another I fear they will have been completely massacred by the mainstream, and that makes me wanna cry a little on the inside... I hate when bands sell out
whee  
The Emo Guild (Down at the copa... copacabana)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games