Welcome to Gaia! ::

My Gaia Magazine

Back to Guilds

It's Personal 

Tags: Gaia, Online, Magazine, Prizes, gold 

Reply The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )
Tooth and Claw Minibar: Just a taste of the real thing Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:46 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Hi, nice place you've got here!
What drink do you recommend for someone who is wanting to procrastinate big-time? 3nodding

"Personally, I'd recommend the bourbon. Fresh made at the main facility's on site brewery."

Great, I'll take one! So, how are you on this fine day?

"I am quite well, thank you," she said as she poured her drink.

"That's great to hear. Can't have owner of this fabulous place felling down now, can we?"

"No we cannot. I must admit though, I was starting to think this minibar was a bust until you came in."

"It is true that it's quiet in here, but all new places need is someone to come in and get them started smile I'm sure plenty will turn up when they hear how this is such a fine establishment."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:49 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"That's great to hear. Can't have owner of this fabulous place felling down now, can we?"

"No we cannot. I must admit though, I was starting to think this minibar was a bust until you came in."

"It is true that it's quiet in here, but all new places need is someone to come in and get them started smile I'm sure plenty will turn up when they hear how this is such a fine establishment."

"Our main facility is even better. vast grounds, almost everything you could want for relaxation."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 1:58 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"Our main facility is even better. vast grounds, almost everything you could want for relaxation."

"It does sound wonderful, I trust that I'll be welcome there should I visit? You seem like such a freindly person, your regulars must be lovely too."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:08 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"It does sound wonderful, I trust that I'll be welcome there should I visit? You seem like such a freindly person, your regulars must be lovely too."

"You would be indeed. We have every drink under the sun, every food to. A resident Cajun chef, our own brewmasters, things like that."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:12 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"You would be indeed. We have every drink under the sun, every food to. A resident Cajun chef, our own brewmasters, things like that."

"Very nice! I will be sure to come by sometime, but first I'll try and get some customers in here." xD  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:16 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"Very nice! I will be sure to come by sometime, but first I'll try and get some customers in here." xD

"That would be delightful. And I assure you, our main compound you will love. The hot spring is perfect for relaxing after a long day."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:26 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"That would be delightful. And I assure you, our main compound you will love. The hot spring is perfect for relaxing after a long day."

"Wow... a hot spring, that sounds like heaven. =w= I'm def. hitting that up when this work is done!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:29 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"Wow... a hot spring, that sounds like heaven. =w= I'm def. hitting that up when this work is done!"

"We also have a hedge maze, a vast garden, a river, a lake, a waterfall, a koi pond, a petting zoo... you get the idea."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:40 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"We also have a hedge maze, a vast garden, a river, a lake, a waterfall, a koi pond, a petting zoo... you get the idea."

"Please, please, if I'm good, can I live there?!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:46 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

'We do have cabins and rooms for rent. Free of charge of course. We only ask that they are kept clean."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:51 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

'We do have cabins and rooms for rent. Free of charge of course. We only ask that they are kept clean."

"Of course! How unfair it would be to not keep your establishment clean, I hope everyone behaves lol."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 2:59 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"Of course! How unfair it would be to not keep your establishment clean, I hope everyone behaves lol."

"We don't usually have trouble with our guests or staff, but any that rises is dealt with quickly."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:11 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"We don't usually have trouble with our guests or staff, but any that rises is dealt with quickly."

"Yes, I can imagine so, you seem like a straight-to-the-point kind of person, I doubt you'd put up with any trouble!"  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 3:18 pm
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"Yes, I can imagine so, you seem like a straight-to-the-point kind of person, I doubt you'd put up with any trouble!"

"No I don't. But then, as a goddess, putting up with trouble would make me seem weak."  

Shandii Xerxes

Fashionable Entrepreneur

jcl007149
Vice Captain

Rainbow Phantom

9,900 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 04, 2012 4:12 pm
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149
Shandi of Wedjat
jcl007149

"No I don't. But then, as a goddess, putting up with trouble would make me seem weak."

"Apologies, I did not realise you were a Goddess."  
The GM Cafe ( Member Hangout, Roleplaying and Discussion )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games