Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Japanese Garden and Japanese Tea house Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 05, 2013 11:45 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Don't give up, it's just the hurt that you hide

"Sorry, i was... distracted. No, I'm not allergic to anything. Well, other than confrontation." Grinning sheepishly, she hid her embarrassed face with the menu, peeking over at the tea question. "Green tea with ginseng and honey sounds wonderful, yes." Once her blush cooled down, the absent-minded teen set the menu down and looked out to the gardens, smiling softly. "It's so beautiful at this time of day, isn't it?"

When you're lost inside, I will be there to find you

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:21 pm
Mayah Playah

Sιηg σηcє αgαιη ωιтн мє, συя sтяαηgє δυєт.
мч ρσωєя σvєя чσυ gяσωs sтяσηgєя чєт.
αηδ тнσυgн чσυ тυяη ғяσм мє тσ gℓαηcє вєнιηδ,
тнє ρнαηтσм σғ тнє σρєяα ιs тнєяє ιηsιδє чσυя мιηδ...

User Image
xXxXxEric “PhantomPhantomen
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxSlightly rolling his eyes at her comment of being distracted, the phantom remained rather quiet as she responded to his questions minus the soft snicker at her excuse for not answering him earlier. "Sure you were. J-K, j-k. That's good though as I'd be depressed if you couldn't eat some of the delicious food here because of a food allergy," he teased playfully while rubbing his chin thoughtfully for a moment. His gaze then shifted over to the garden and then back to Ophelia, his smile a little less mischievous. "Hai, but I enjoy dawn and dusk much more. I feel more at peace with myself and my surroundings during those times unlike most other times... Tori prefers the night life and Yué prefers dawn to midday. It's a phantom thing."

xXxXxHe followed this with a slight shrug before smiling at the young girl who'd come to take their order and exchanging words with her. Once she showed a hint of surprise, he just stared up at her without any hint of how he was feeling on the inside. The girl then nodded and scurried off to go get what he'd asked her to put in their order. As soon as she did, his smile widened just a little as he laced his fingers together in front of him, his elbows on the table, and set his chin on top of them. "So tell me a bit about yourself that we haven't really discussed already, like your home country. How is that going in the present? It's been a while since I've been there."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; <3 )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Tue Aug 06, 2013 8:32 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

"Hungary? Oh, it's as strange as ever," she answered, bringing a hand up to her hair and make sure it was still in place. "In fact, when I was on my way to get to the airport, I was stopped in the road by a man who asked me if I couldn't help him birth a live calf. I said yes, of course, but still, I wasn't expecting to miss my flight due to a baby cow." With a small chuckle, the pretty teen set her left elbow on the table, holding her head up by setting her chin on her palm. "What about you? What can you tell me of your home country?"

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:08 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Sounds eventful. my homeland? Well... It's not exactly like any of the countries humans speak of. My homeland is a relatively large place with a little of all terrains inside of it. In the center, amongst the mountains is an entire kingdom of our species. We've always been friendly with all species before the vampires to the north past the valleys started up war with us. They say that there are ruins hidden out there that has either a naga, a demon or the southern vampire kingdom's king sleeping within it, but it's location is everchanging. To the west of our kingdom is the deserts and the western vampire kingdom. Somewhere, although I can't exactly tell you where, is an underground lab where all of our science lies safely. What remains of the heavily wooded terrain and southern vampire kingdom is being safely guarded by various packs of lycanthropes and cat demons. There's several lakes and ponds in various locations alongside rivers, creeks, streams and waterfalls... To the east is a large ocean alongside an island roughly about the size of two Japan's known as the eastern vampire kingdom, or more commonly the Crusinik Isles. Crusiniks are the more advanced version of a vampire and they feed upon the blood of vampires. There are smaller towns scattered about the land too so birthing calves isn't too uncommon there and it's not too hot nor too cold... I definitely miss being there," Eric murmured gently while briefly making a transparent image of the areas he was describing to the girl. Oh how he missed going down into the towns and getting friendly greetings from his people. As if following his emotions, what brief images he showed seemed to grow into a colder more desolate place as the Phantomlands were now.

xXxXx"It kind of went a little downhill when news of the king's capture hit the streets. As soon as our Aunt Rose takes Tori in to deal with the virus in his veins, I'll have to put music back off to the side and lead my people back into war with the vampires. It sucks, but I am the firstborn son to the king and so I am the heir to the throne which means all of the problems he left behind in his death are now being passed on to me."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 09, 2013 5:32 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Ophelia reached out and took his hand, smiling softly. "Eric, you'll be a wonderful king to your people," she said, rubbing his hand with her thumb. "And... I'm going to miss you so much. More... More than you can possibly imagine." She released his hand, looking up at the waitress who was just setting down their tea. With a respectful nod of thanks, she reached for the teapot and poured the tea into their cups, blue eyes glancing up to crimson. "Here. A toast to... to you, Eric. My very own Angel of Music."

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:28 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxSpeaking a quick thanks to the waitress, Eric's gaze had returned to the rosy pink haired female sitting across from him as quickly as it'd left with that gentle smile of his. Taking up his cup, he gave a soft chuckle. "To the true beauty of music, the angel of music from hell and his muse, and a better tomorrow," he purred in that low, smooth rumble of a voice that could give people shivers while gently tapping his glass against hers then taking a sip. Yep. This was definitely the traditional Japanese green tea. It reminded him of Japan... And so did the dark red haired gentleman with the cross-shaped scar on the left side of his face...

xXxXx"By the maker... Vańa actually came down from his cabin," he murmured softly to himself while keeping himself from watching the redhead go into a back room. When he'd returned, the redhead was in traditional Japanese garb and moving around like he worked there. No wonder the tea was so good. He'd probably helped them with their recipes.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 2:34 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

She turned red at his tone, ducking her head and sipping at her tea. "Speaking of tomorrow, I- what?" She turned her head to follow his brief gaze, blue eyes caught by a red-haired man dressed like those men she's met with when her father brought her to Japan for that concert. Turning her eyes back to him, she tilted her head, intrigued. "Do you know that man?" she inquired before sipping at her tea once more.

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sat Aug 10, 2013 4:10 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"I do actually. He was actually raised in Japan some time ago by gypsies, slave traders, a samurai and the Bakufu shogunate I believe... He fought against Hajime Saitou and Okita Souji of the Shinsengumi and lived to tell the tale. Unfortunately, he ended up getting the scar on his face by a bodyguard of a higher up official and that bodyguard's fiancée who somehow ended up as his fiancée. He doesn't speak of it often or in great detail, but he is sensitive about people judging him for the mistakes of his past. He even went up into space before man landed on the moon in what he calls The Evil Angel and crashed back down to Earth about twenty-thirty years ago. His talents, besides swordsmanship, is cooking, cleaning, anything mechanical and anything constructive or destructive. He still acts a little lost on how to smile though and refuses trying to date again. I think he's still having a difficult time getting over his first lover seeing as she permanently scarred his face and that scar alongside the one given to him by her first fiancée starts bleeding again if he so much as thinks about killing another living being," Eric responded softly while briefly using a finger to trace out the cross-shaped scar onto his own cheek. His body stiffened slightly as the redheaded man was suddenly beside him and setting down a plate of various kinds of sushi. "Gomen ne for the wait. Your food will be out shortly. Tell her anything else about me, your highness, and I'll direct Illia to you personally. Do enjoy these as a token of our appreciation for being so patient with us." And before Eric or Ophelia could respond, the redhead was back to moving around like he hasn't just threatened one of the customers.

xXxXx"See? Still sensitive. Either way, you should try one of these. Seeing as the tea tastes like his cup of tea, I'm pretty sure he taught the owners of this little tea and garden his recipes so as to help get them more customers," Eric sighed lightly while relaxing only to pick up his chopsticks and hold one of the small pieces of sushi up to Ophelia.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 15, 2013 9:49 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Ophelia listened silently to the tale, then giggled softly at the man's reaction. "Wow, he's feisty," she commented, taking her own chopsticks and gazing at them with large eyes. Okay, they were just chopsticks. It couldn't be that hard to get them on, right? Wait, you hold them with only one hand? SINCE FREAKING WHEN?! Clearing her throat, Ophelia glared at her fingers, forcing them to work and grip the sticks properly. YES!
Once she was holding them right, she shakily lifted her hand to Eric's, trying to pluck the sushi from his chopsticks with her own. Yet, for no reason, her fingers wouldn't pry open. She looked like a complete moron, as usual. With a sigh, Ophelia bowed her head and tried to ignore the shame raining down on her. "Just put it on my plate, I'll use a fork to get it," she grumbled, sweatdropping. "I'm pretty sure you don't want my mouth of your chopsticks, after all."

Dantes_river
Sorry, I thought I posted and you forgot me T-T

PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 12:37 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"That was actually his kind way of threatening someone. If he wasn't putting up a front of working here, he would've connected his fist to my skull after electrocuting me to make sure I stay solid. And just take it from my chopsticks. I don't mind. Besides that, I'm naturally immune to human viruses. Other viruses not exposed to most other species, however, not so much," Eric retorted with a gentle smile. Feeling a slap to the back of his head, the redheaded male sat down beside Ophelia and placed the chopsticks back in her hand. "Teach her how to use the damn chopsticks before I end up actually approaching that vampire b_tch."

xXxXxCarefully readjusting the chopsticks in her hand, the dark red haired male began explaining it to her. "Look, this part of the chopsticks is supposed to rest in the space between your thumb and pointer finger. This one isn't going to move as much as the other one as it's kind of like... The base chopstick. The other chopstick rests here against your finger and moves like your finger does to pinch the food between the base chopstick and the movable chopstick. You have to keep a slight pressure to lift and move the food to your mouth. It shouldn't really be that hard once you get it started since you play the piano and therefore have better control over individual finger movements. Don't ask. Just take my advice on it and remind him that he's not a teenage boy with raging hormones anymore. He's never been on an actual date before so take it easy on him." After showing her how to use the chopsticks with her own hand, he gave a slight thumbs up at the movement as if encouraging her to keep going on her own. Ignoring Eric's face heating up and showing a soft red coloration, he gave a slight bow to the pink haired female before standing up once again. "If you'll excuse me, I have to go help the chef a little. Just keep practicing and you'll go far in life."

xXxXx"It seems strange getting lectured and picked on by him considering he isn't usually this vocal about things," Eric smiled lightly as he briefly watched the odd samurai leave their side and head into the kitchen area. Perhaps the man just felt more at ease in the closest thing to where he was raised.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; It's alright. It happens. )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Fri Aug 16, 2013 10:16 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

Ophelia blushed as the male sat beside her, looking up at him with wide crystal eyes. "Oh, I get it!" she exclaimed, smiling with joy at the samurai as she finally got it work. She pressed the wood sticks together, clapping twice before bouncing in her seat and giggling happily. "Thank you so much, sir!" she called as he walked away, waving excitedly and turning back to the man with a coy grin. "So, this is a date, huh?" the teen asked, leaning closer a bit. "You know, if this is a date, then that means you like me." Leaning forward more, she smirked. "Do you like me, Eric?" she asked softly, blue eyes gazing into his for several moments before she giggled and leaned back, using her new skill with chopsticks to pick up a bit of sushi and hold it up to her mouth. "It's alright, you don't need to answer. I like you well enough without knowing. Anyway, he seems very nice. I should like to meet him again soon."

Dantes_river
I'm gonna try and stay normal -.-'

PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:58 pm
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXx"Don't be deceived by that. He only did that 'cause he hates incompetence. And this is just two people having lunch and getting to know each other better," Eric sighed lightly while pretending his face wasn't a soft shade of red. Stupid samurai just had to work here didn't he? He just had to try embarrassing and frustrating him when he was interacting with someone outside of his bloodline.

xXxXx"That's a date. I swear I'm not doing this on purpose. The others here keep throwing glasses and plates into my hands and sending me around the place. Here's part of your food. Tomoe will be out shortly with the rest," the samurai muttered lowly as he set several plates on the table around Eric and Ophelia. Like the dark haired phantom, he showed no acknowledgement of the other male's face growing a deeper shade of red. "You're welcome, also. It wasn't a problem teaching you how to use those." And with that, he gave a slight bow before vanishing back off into the kitchen.

xXxXx"Liar... I got a little bit of everything so you could try a little bit of it all. I'm serious though, don't be deceived by how he's behaving in public. If you are intending to try being friendly with him, however, he's been spending several nights on top of the dojo on campus. Apparently, he's hovering around things he's much more comfortable around since he came down from his cabin," Eric muttered a bit softer than before, his eyes briefly shifting about the room before he popped a piece of sushi into his mouth and began chewing. Of course he didn't mind Ophelia finding Vańa as a kind individual seeing as the samurai would probably roll his eyes at anyone thinking he had a crush on anyone else or someone having a crush on him. He just wasn't into dating and crushes. Vańa was the closest thing to a gay best friend forever a girl could have without actually being gay and so it didn't really worry the phantom like he had about Raoul. It just didn't feel the same.

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; Do what you can. )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Aug 17, 2013 9:22 pm
User Image

Ophelia Incendia

Theme song

After swallowing the sushi he'd offered, she tilted her heads. "Are you saying that you don't want to date me?" she asked, just before the samurai returned, setting their plates down. With a smile and a wave, she nodded. "Again, thank you very much!" Returning her attention to Eric, she took the chopsticks and reached for a piece of unagi, raising it to her lips and sighing. "I wouldn't want to intrude on him, so I suppose I'll just be lucky to see him here while I can." Ophelia placed the sushi inside her mouth, chewing slowly as her blue eyes studied Eric's blush. Once she swallowed, she giggled softly at him. "You know, Eric, before I thought you were handsome, but now I can see that you're actually very cute too," she observed, smiling at him. "I wonder how you're able to keep the girls off of you."

Dantes_river

PostPosted: Sun Aug 18, 2013 1:52 am
Mayah Playah

User Image
XXϮяαηscєηδιηg ϮιмєXX
XXєтєяηαℓ ιғєXX

xXxXxAccidentally swallowing that bit of sushi down the wrong pipe at Ophelia continuing with the dating talk, the dark haired phantom began coughing into his arm. Of course she had to go dragging that out. "Never-" Eric started between coughs, he took a moment to hit his fist against his chest slightly to help clear up the cough. Once it stopped, he took a couple breaths before starting up again. "I never said I did, but I never said I didn't either. It's just... Like music, dating hasn't really been a real thought process for a while now so I'm not entirely sure how I'd... How I feel about dating. I'm still getting back into the flow of starting up with music again much less writing down these tunes I've had in my head for years that just repeats itself and repeats itself and repeats itself. Either way, I'm... Still a little nervous about considering the term dating for things. Call it gunshy if you want, but fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me. Fool me three times, well that's just stupidity kicking in," he answered while using his chopsticks to shift some of the various types of meat and vegetables around on their respective plates. As a female set down what remained of the plates, his gaze never shifted up from what he was doing, his voice soft when he said his thanks.

xXxXxAfter the young Japanese girl left, his dark red gaze lifted up to Ophelia. "It's not that you're like the first, but just that she was my student and now you're my student... I mean, even though we've spoken about the lessons, words are just words... She promised me the same things I've asked of you and then something better, or at least to her it was better, came along and she left. You could do the same thing if given the chance, or just become a stalker that starts freaking me out. Don't say things like me being cute and whatnot. It's part of a curse in the males of my bloodline which is why we usually wear masks or have something that obstructs other's views of us ie my hoodie, the masquerade masks and Tori's medical mask albeit that has a dual purpose. I can't give you much detail about the curse as it came from back during the construction of our kingdom from what stories say, but apparently it had something to do with a male phantom and a witch that were in love yet weren't allowed to be."

User ImageUser Image
XXX

XXϮнє Sтσяч ηєvєя єηδsXX
XXσvє ηєvєя διєsXX

{( OutOfChristine'sMind ;; ~ )}

Dantes_river
Vice Captain

Headstrong Bookworm

7,450 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100